Fifty Shades of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers

Ares' upper lip curled revealing his sharp white teeth, "I don't need another billion. In fact, I don't need the money I'm about to pull out from under you either. I'm going to do it for the sheer joy of watching you fall after being so brazen."

Grasping at any straws of hope that he could find Christian began to plead, "Please, there must be something I can do to make this up to you. It was all a terrible mistake on my part. What can I do?"

Looking back to his wife, Ares watched her raise her eyebrows and shrug her shoulders indicating she didn't care what he decided. He should just take his money and run but, then again, making people squirm like a worm on a hook was always fun to and he didn't get to do that very often anymore. His onyx eyes turned back to Mr. Grey when he spoke his voice was like the distant rumble of thunder, "I don't know. What can you do?"

The smallest glimmer of hope offered to him Christian grabbed at it like a drowning man in rough seas being offered the blade of sword to hold onto, "I know a wonderful restaurant here in Seattle, let me take the two of you to dinner tonight. I promise I'll be on my best behavior and you'll get to know me a little better. Maybe then you'll feel more comfortable leaving your money with me."

"Alena?"

Behind her husband, Alena stood up and then wrapped her arm around his, "I suppose it's a start." She didn't really want to spend any more time around the greasy little man but money was important in the Mortal World. If Ares pulled out his money, many of Mr. Grey's employees would lose their jobs although she doubted any of the tarts in his office would be among the newly unemployed.

Christian felt a small wave of relief wash over him as he offered a smile, "Thank you, Mrs. Papathanassiou," he held out his hand to her and Alena tentatively took it. The feel of her flesh wrapped around his, soft, delicate, and yet firm, made the monster in his slacks wiggle. When he spoke again the contriteness in his voice was gone and his voice took on a slightly sultrier tone. "You won't regret this, I promise. Ana and I will pick you up around seven? Does that sound good? Where are you staying?"

"We're at The Four Seasons, we'll be expecting your car," Alena informed him not letting the cool underlying tone of seduction in his voice bother her. Without another word, arm-in-arm, they walked out the door, behind them they heard the sound of the paperwork, phone, computer, and other items on Mr. Grey's desk hitting the gleaming white floor in his office. That didn't deter them from walking through the main office, past the little whores who were staring at them with their skilled mouths agape, and into the private elevator where Ares turned to her perplexed.

"You know, for half a second there, I could have sworn you weren't going to tell me to take the money run but to kill him."

"If he was any other man, I might have," she agreed without guilt or hesitation, "but many people depend upon him and there's little need for them to suffer just because their boss is an overbearing little prick."

"Yes, well, we'll see if you still feel the same way by the end of dinner." Ares felt certain that she would not. Chapter Three
All of Me

For the first time since their vacation started, Alena not only allowed Ares to use his powers she demanded he do so as they exited the building. She did not want to wait for a cab. At her insistence, he whisked them back to their hotel room where she immediately began stripping the clothing from her willowy frame declaring she needed a hot bath.

Ares was never one to mind watching his lovely wife strip her clothes from her body but the urgency with which she did it bothered him. Christian Grey was a slime ball of the highest order, there could be no doubt about that or the fact that Alena knew her share of slime balls before and after she came into his life. Standing in the doorway of the bathroom filled with a layer of steam so thick it obscured his view except for the glowing candles she'd placed around the room. Casually leaning against the jamb breathing in the stirring scent of sandalwood, he offered, "Apollo would love that asshole."

"Yes he would, they make a perfect pair," Alena huffed from the bath that was still running hot water into the large Jacuzzi tub. The bath with its salts, incense, and candles were meant to calm her nerves and still her anger but it seemed to be having the opposite effect. Apollo was not the only one who would like spending time with Mr. Grey, she was equally certain Cernunnos and Jaakim would entertain his like as well. There were too many men like Mr. Grey in the world, they thought they were cute, they thought were powerful, they thought they were dominant, but they were just little boy bullies under it all out only for themselves and what they could grab even if it didn't belong to them. "If, at the end of the night, I do ask you to kill him, will you?"

An unusual request from his normally peace-loving diplomatic wife but not an unexpected one. Ares strolled into the room to kneel by the tub so he could see her better through the thick haze of steam, "I'd do anything for you, anything at all, you know that." He ran a hand over her wet head from her furrowed brow to the nape of her tense neck, "I won't think twice or feel bad about it. You, however, my beautiful wife, might have a regret or two afterward."

Alena didn't have to think about it, "Not this time. Not with him. He's no good." She held her arms out to her husband.

Waving his hand down his body, Ares' clothes disappeared until he squatted next to her naked as the day he was born, kissing her forehead he climbed into the overly large tub with her. Settling in on the other end, Alena glided through the hot water toward him to nestle her naked body against his. It cuddled in to him not just for the heat it offered or the rising passion it sparked but for the protection she always found in his arms, "Whatever you want," he assured again, "All you have to do is say the word and I'll lay the entire world at your pretty feet."

In the warmth of his embrace, laying her head on the course mat of fur on his deeply creviced chest letting the sound of his heartbeat soothe her, she moaned out a long sigh, "Do you know how much I love you?"

"I've got a pretty good idea but, if you wanted to show me, I wouldn't be adverse to it," he ran his hands through her wet silver hair and down her spine bringing her closer to him and the hardening tool between his strong legs.

"How did I get so lucky?" Alena cooed as her fingertips glided along his olive flesh taking in every bump and ripple on his thickly haired chest. "Of all the billionaire playboys in the world, I washed up on your shore."

Holding her tighter, Ares threw his dark head back and laughed until his toned flanked ached then he gazed down at her, his eyes shining with all of the passionate in his taut frame and love in his once cold heart, "It's I who got lucky, my wife." His head bent forward with his full lips parted and bestowed the kiss upon her waiting lips that he knew she waiting for with heady anticipation. Her lips answered with, not just urgency, but greed as the softly scampering fingertips on his chest turned to talons gripping his trembling flesh.

Alena needed no encouragement or instruction; she climbed on top of him with their lips still pressed together and took him inside. In the steaming water, she perched high in the saddle riding him like the spirited thoroughbred he was until she could take the swelling of his Louisville slugger sized cock sliding in and out of her as the water lapping gently around them crashed to the floor with every pump of her slender hips no longer. The world faded away as her fingers entwined in his long dark hair, pulling and grabbing it for better purchase as she rode freely with the rush of the wind in her soul and the echoing pounding his heart in her ears, she gave over to all that he was and all that he meant to her. The two of them came together in a heated rush of undying love and true passion so blistering it shamed the sun.

Lost in each other, lost in her, and the sweet caress of the water, Ares held her tight as she melted against his wet chest, "My woman, I love you more than anything in this world or any other, I do."

Listening to the slowing of his rapid heartbeat and reveling in the strength of the arms around her, she laid soft kisses upon his chest, "No more than I love you."

"But, you know, I know what you really want."

Instantly her thoughts ran wild, "Oh? Do tell."

Ares' thick arms moved around her in the water, one reaching down for her knees and the other wrapped protectively around her shoulders as he stood up in the steam to carry her from the bath to the bed while they were both soaking wet. "I think I'll just show you, it's easier that way." Holding her in one arm he threw the blankets back with the other and lightly tossed her into the thick covers. From the garment bag across the room containing his good suit, Ares called the tie to his hand and gave her a sly grin as he glanced to the headboard. "My woman?"

"Always and forever," Alena whispered as her back arched up pressing her steaming breasts to his rippled chest. Her lips to his, her hands came together at the wrists as they slid above her head and into the slipknot. She let out a heady moan when it cinched tight.

Looming over her, he traced a finger over her lips and felt his cock stir when her tongue lapped around it, "So clean, too clean," he chided, "much much too clean." Stretching out at her side with his tall solid body pressed to hers, he kissed her and breathed in the true scent of her. Under the soap, the shampoo, the scented candles and incense, the incredibly intoxicating aroma of a field of honeysuckle on a hot summer day came to him. Ares breathed in deeper to catch it, let it roll around on his tongue and drip down his throat like the sweet nectar the delicate flower had to offer. His mouth parted from hers only to clamp down on the tender spot just below her left ear. She squealed, gasped, and moaned even as she pulled at the soft restraint around her slender wrists. He suckled the sweet spot on her neck with all the urgency of a hungry infant at its mother's breast. His big hands began exploring her fragile frame, from the mound of her soft breasts, to their pink nipples hard with wanting. Down the flat of her stomach, and over the curve of her waist to the racy hump of her hip where it stopped, gave a good squeeze, his fingers sinking deep into her flesh, before they started back up again. On the second downward sweep of her alabaster body, his mouth joined his hands, kissing, licking, nibbling, and sucking every inch of her sweet skin. Yet, instead of being satisfied, he was only hungry for more.

Reaching the bare triangle between her parted legs, he stopped for one more breath so deep it filled his gigantic lungs to capacity and then he forced two more inside. Nuzzling his nose deeply between the folds he whispered, "Mine." Ares' dark eyes rolled back in his head as his tongue flicked out for its first taste of her too clean flesh wanting nothing more than to make it dirty with the hot rush of her climax washing over his beard and down his chiseled chest.

It didn't take long for him to get his wish. Her hips rose to greet his mouth and his fingers, they rocked against him pulling him deeper inside even as she strained at the tie around her wrists wanting to touch him, to sink her own fingers into his hard flesh, and grab at his long midnight locks. She climbed higher and higher but there was an obstacle in his way and Ares knew what it was; Christian Grey. The man was stirring up bad memories in her mind keeping her chained to a reality that no longer existed. Three fingers deep in her and his own cock bursting at the seams he uttered the words that always tipped things in his favor; "Give or I'll take."

That tidal wave of hot dew he'd been worked for unleashed as she began to sing out in a series of coos, sighs, groans, and finally, that low growl he loved so much. All the while her hands wrapped around their restraints using them as leverage to keep him where she wanted him.

The bed below him soaked with her climax and the woman on it breathless, Ares slithered up her panting body to perch between her waiting legs. His cock was nearly purple already as it jutted up far over his bellybutton and the ripples of his eight-pack reaching for his sternum. "My woman?"

"Yes, yours, only yours," Alena whispered biting down on her bottom lip as her hips searched out the hard part of him for which she ached. "Please?"

"Give all that I want?"

"Always."

The heat in her eyes and the need, the want of him, in her voice made the God of War give over to his own desires. He slid inside of her with one long slow thrust until he was buried to the hilt in her soft walls. Her legs clamped down over his ass as she pulled and struggled with the restraint. A few hard thrusts and he untied her so he could revel in the feel of her entire body wrapped around like a bandage easing a wound. She drew him deeper in and closer to him, her hands running free over the ripples of his back and grabbing up fistfuls of his hair, yanking, pulling, him down, so her mouth could close down around his throat as her hips rocked and begged for more.

Pinned to her, caught up in her passion and her love for him, the entire world faded away, every care, every woe, even the rain falling hard against their windows and the thunder echoing in the sky couldn't be heard by his keen ears.

There was nothing but her and this delectable moment in time. Chapter Four
Better Man

In the master bedroom of the Penthouse in the ritzy Escala, Ana Steel-Grey was getting ready for her evening out with her husband, Christian, and his business associate. Although he had laid out her white Dolce & Gabbana dress, she thought it was a little too revealing for a first meeting with such rich and important people. As such, she made the mistake of ignoring his suggestion and slipped into form fitting but stylish backless little black dress.

"What the hell is taking so long?" Christian bellowed as he stormed into the bedroom, "We're going to be..." seeing her standing there he froze in his tracks. "Is that what I told you to wear tonight?" Without hesitation he unbuckled his belt and slipped it through the loops with one angry yank.

"I just thought this might be..."

"You don't get to think," he hissed grabbing the back of her hair and bending her over the large bed they shared. "You do what I tell you." The wide leather belt cracked over the firm mound of her young ass. "You're not qualified to think."

The hit stung, it wasn't too bad, but it was enough to wake her up and make it difficult to sit the rest of the night, "Yes, of course," she muttered biting on her bottom lip.

Christian gave her another swack on the ass, "Yes...what?"

It was humiliating but she loved him so much that she told herself putting up with his little fetishes was really nothing at all, "Yes, sir." She replied softly.

"That's better," but not good enough to satisfy the boy billionaire who gave his little submissive yet another whack with the belt before tossing her to the floor in nearly the same manner he'd been tossed earlier in the day. "Put that dress on and hurry up about it. I'll deal with your insubordination later and make sure you're properly punished for it." Walking to the door as he readjusted his belt, Christian turned around to issue one last order, "No bra, for christssake, no bra. I know the girls aren't exactly what they used to be but gravity hasn't completely taken over just yet." He slammed the door.

Dragging herself from the floor and rubbing her sore ass, she stared at the closed door with overt hatred. Once his little sex games were amusing and even quite arousing but after several years with him they were wearing her down and growing thin. She was beginning to wonder how much more she could take and just where it would all end.

Taking a seat at her vanity she stared deeply into her aging reflection as it seemed to mock her with its wise eyes echoing; I Told You So. Forcing the full weight of understanding onto her slumping shoulders it said that her life amounted to nothing more than several beautiful clichés strung together. Young naive college virgin meets boy billionaire with a dark past and comes to erroneously believe that she and only she can see the 'good' in him below the slick exterior. Quickly she comes to be believe that she's the only one who can make him a better person—a better man, a great man...the man for her. The only way she can do that is to go deep into the darkest parts of him, let him indulge them fully with her, showing him he can trust her, she won't turn him away because only then can she spread her wings and fly him up to the light where they would live happily ever after. She worked hard for it by letting him do the vilest of things to her. Then the day came when he confessed he was tired of fucking and games, and Red Rooms, he wanted to make to her and only her forever. They were blissful, or at least she was, for a while.

Life wasn't a faery tale or a book.

Everything he had ever said or done was only a rouse to get her to come even closer, to trust him, and give over the last ounce of herself she had been holding onto. True to his word, the games did stop for a very short time—he even dismantled his Red Room of Pain, throwing away all but his most favorite of toys and, when the children came along, he turned it into their playroom. That was something that never set right with her but she was happy to see it go she didn't say a word about how disgusted she felt that her sweet children were playing in a room that had once been meant for a very different kind of play.

However, a leopard cannot change its spots and Christian Grey could not change his domineering ways no matter how much love, support, and understanding she gave. Ana gave and gave until she was past the point of agony and was nearly completely numb inside and out.

With great sorrow, she thought again of the children she had given him. Their son, Teddy, the light of her life, and their daughter Phoebe, the apple of her eye. Ana adored them both, she showered with love and affection as any good mother would. Christian, with his Me First attitude, was so damn insecure about her love for their children taking away from her love from him that he started up his little games again. At first, they were rather playful and cute as they had been in the very beginning. After Phoebe came along and she had a little difficulty losing the weight, he hired a private trainer and made her work out three hours a day on nothing but protein shakes. The games were not cute, playful, or even arousing until she was her svelte self again.

Today, sitting here getting ready for dinner nearly nine years into their marriage, little Teddy and her darling Phoebe were no longer with them. The grand apartment did not echo with the laughter and running feet of children. Most of the time it was as silent as the grave in here except for whenever the mood struck him and he sat down to play his piano. Even that sounded hollow.

Life was strange and tragic and unexpected, that's what she told herself the day she buried her children both of whom had succumb to E.coli after eating tainted meat. In the back of her mind, Ana always wondered if that was really what happened to her sweet babies or if something sinister had claimed their lives.

More than anything else, she wanted—needed-- to be able to say to herself that Christian had been a good father to his children. The truth was he tolerated them more than anything. He wasn't cruel or mean but he was curt with them. Spontaneous displays of affection didn't turn out to be his strongest suit. When they wanted hugs and kisses, he always recoiled before giving in. She would give him enough credit to be able to say that he tried but, in the end, Ana blamed herself. How could she think that a man with no understanding of himself or love therefore would be a good father?

LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers