Fifty Steps Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gets her men.
17.2k words
3.79
25.7k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucylusty
lucylusty
77 Followers

50 Steps – III

We walked out of the Waldorf as a busload of Japanese tourists disembarked and entered the hotel, winding our way through the maze of suitcases being unloaded onto the sidewalk and, since the street was pretty much deserted at this time, jaywalked across.

"Doesn't Rome look lovely like this? Quiet streets, moonlight. And it's not hot," I called out to Alan who had lagged behind me. "Look," I touched my face, "I'm not sweating."I waited for him to catch up. Marco was close behind him. "Why are you walking so slowly? Don't you know you're supposed to walk swiftly across the street?" Now that we were underway, I wanted to get back to the room as quickly as we could.

"Ah, there's no one," he shrugged, "and this way I get to check out your ass. It's not every night I see it in front of me on the streets of Rome waggling along in stilettos."

They caught up with me and I turned to walk on, so was caught unprepared when Alan slapped and grabbed my butt.

"Hey! Behave!" My pussy had throbbed even though part of me was shocked at him grabbing my ass in the middle of the street.

Both of them were laughing, I noticed. Alan put his arm around me, and Marco walked abreast making small talk with Alan till we entered the hotel. I didn't think any of the guests who had become familiar after a week's stay would be around at this time, and the lobby was indeed quite deserted in complete contrast to the one we had just exited. I noticed a bellboy at the concierge desk look up and say something to his colleague watching TV in the little cubicle behind him. The other guy turned around for a second, and I could feel their eyes following us all the way to the elevator. Alan and Marco seemed oblivious to this though as we got in and Alan pressed 8 for our floor.

Our one-bedroom suite had a nice-sized living room with a big HD screen, a sofa set around it, and enough space for a dining table for 4 on one the other side. There was a kitchenette where we made our coffee and where we had stashed the water, booze and munchies we had bought.

Alan flashed his key, and we walked in.

"Welcome to our home away from home," he said to Marco.

"Thank you."

"This is going to sound weird," Alan added, "but can I have your phone while you're here. I hope you understand that we have to take some precautions."

"No problem at all," Marco pulled out his phone and handed it to Alan, who put it into a drawer in the TV console.

I was impressed. I hadn't thought of this, but trust Alan to remember to take these precautions. Even when he walks on the wild side, he does so very carefully. The thought of my earlier, unprotected sex came into mind but I pushed it away forcefully. It would do no good to dwell on that right now. I wondered idly whether I should say something to Alan about Marco using a rubber now, but figured I would let him take the lead on that too.

"Have a seat." Alan said once he had put Marco's phone away, "Would you like some wine?"

"Yeah thanks," Marco nodded, plonking himself down on 3 seater sofa, "If you have some red?"

"Yes, we do have some red," Alan said cheerfully, "I'll get it. Babe, will you get the glasses out in the meantime."

The glasses were in the cabinet next to the TV. Alan walked around to the small kitchenette behind the dining table to fetch the wine as I opened the cabinet.

"Hey," Marco whispered urgently from behind me. This was the first moment he and I'd had alone since Alan had showed up at the bar. He had played along wonderfully well so far, but I guess he too was getting a little restive and uncertain about what happened next. I had not had a chance to tell him that he was one who had proposed our arrangement. What if that blew up in my face? But there was no way I could tell him about that right now. I had to just take my chances and try and direct the flow discreetly.

I turned around. He motioned with his palms and frowned slightly as if to say, "What's going on?"

I shrugged slightly, keeping watch on the kitchenette out of the corner of my eye. I was confused as well. I had got us here, and I had been visualizing all sorts of things for when we finally got going, but I had no idea what we did right now. And part of my mind was also worried about my story being exposed.

Marco motioned to me to sit next to him. No, I shook my head. He smiled playfully as I turned away. The whole exchange of looks couldn't have taken more than five seconds.

I turned and bent to put down the glasses on the coffee table, conscious that doing so gave Marco a full-on view down my dress. I lingered slightly in the moment, not looking at him but knowing that his eyes were focused firmly on my cleavage, trying to see more. He had already been inside me, but he had yet to see my breasts and it looked like he was quite eager. I felt my nipples stiffen as I stood up, and smoothed down the dress back the mid-thigh level. Well, upper-mid thigh.

I wasn't sure of where to sit. I didn't want to sit with Marco because then Alan would have to sit on the two-seater unless he wanted to squeeze in between us so I sat on the two-seater. Alan walked in with an open bottle of red from among the selection we had bought earlier in the week, poured out three glasses and handed them around.

"Cheers," he said as he sat down.

On the three-seater with Marco.

"Cheers," the two of us said as raised glasses and took a sip.

"Mmmm... this is really good wine," Marco sounded pretty enthused.

Ugh, I said inside. The wine was nice but it was the last thing I wanted at that moment. What the hell was going on? I was incredulous. What happens now? Who does what? I was clear I didn't want to be the one to make the first move. I also didn't want Alan to get the feeling that I was more eager than he was. But I wanted us to get started. I was looking at these two guys sitting on the sofa across from me. They looked really good. Alan at almost 6 feet, his hair a delicious mix of grey and black, still the best-looking guy I know, a hard cock I love to suck which fills me nicely. And Marco, slightly taller, broader in the shoulder, wider of chest, his hands were big too with strong fingers. And I knew what his cock felt like too. That wrenching feeling was still fresh in my pussy.

But both guys were acting like they were at some evening social. I must have sat there for at least ten minutes, sipping my wine while these two made chit-chat about wine, vineyards around the Tuscany region and Marco got quite animated and Italian, and even threw in a few words of the language. This was the first time since we had met that he had said anything in Italian and it sounded quite sexy. I slipped into a visual of him sprawled out naked in front of me on our big bed inside, me lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows, holding his huge, hard cock in my hands. His cock was wet with my spit as I licked up its side and tried to close my mouth over its head. In my imagination, his penis was even larger, and my mouth barely closed around it. I was licking him up and down in rhythm to Alan fucking me slowly from behind his hands around my butt lifting it up slightly as he drew all out the way before sliding all the way back in. I could swear I could hear our collective moans and my pussy felt wet as I crossed my legs and clenched.

"I'll be back in a minute," I said as I got up with my glass. Both men smiled and nodded. As I turned to go into the bedroom I saw Alan look at me speculatively. It seemed he was in the same predicament as me, and wondering how to break the deadlock. Maybe he was hoping I was going into the room to change into something more comfortable and that would ignite the spark.

Huh, fat chance! I genuinely had to pee.

Was no one going to do anything? As I peed, I quickly went over the last half an hour or so. Had I said anything which could have triggered Alan's alarm. I was pretty sure I hadn't. I hoped the two of them would talk while I was away and figure out how to start before I got back. And then everyone could get along as planned. But wouldn't it be funny too if we all drank our wine, chatting like civilized people, then said our goodbyes. I found that thought darkly humorous, but shrugged it out immediately.

I fixed my hair a bit, patted my face dry, then spruced up with some lip-gloss which gave an extra sheen to my red lips. An idea struck me and I undid the front of the dress and wriggled out of my bra. My breasts relaxed, but the sag was barely noticeable. 34c's have some weight, I will have you know. I sprayed a little perfume on me then buttoned up the dress again and looked at its fall in the front. Without the bra, my breasts didn't stick out quite as much but the dress was still stretched tight around me, so you could make out their contours more clearly and my hardening nipples were definitely more prominent. Through the mesh front, I could also see generous hints of flesh in the mirror. Nothing too exhibitionist, just generous hints.

I went back into the living room, but picked up a few clothes and a bra which had been lying around on the armchair in the bedroom and put them in the bathroom before I went back in. I didn't want us to come into a messy bedroom when we re-entered.

As I walked in, Marco stood up, looking at me. My heart skipped a beat as I figured this was finally the start to our wild evening. It was a false hope.

"Is the washroom in there?" he asked me, "Do you mind if I use it?"

"Sure, it's straight to the right when you enter the bedroom."

I waited for a moment until I heard the bathroom door shut.

"What have you guys been up to?"

Alan patted to the spot next to him on the sofa. I went and sat next to him.

"Nothing much," he said, "Just chatting?"

"Are you kidding me? There's a woman here both of you want to fuck, you both know it, I know it. And I guess the fact that we're all here must mean the woman is ok with it too. So what are you guys chatting about?" I was absolutely amazed but also relieved. It seemed the subject of Marco's experience with threesomes had not come up while I had been away.

He grinned and raised his hands in defense, "Hey, I don't know. At first, when we came in it seemed bad manners not to offer him some wine, then I didn't know how to change the subject. A couple of times I thought he was going to say something, but he didn't. And a couple of times I thought of bringing it up, but then he said something before I could do so."

I sighed.

"You smell good." He sniffed, snuggling closer to inhale more of the perfume. It was Daisies by Marc Jacob, a scent full of flowers and vanilla, which drives him wild. Whenever I'm getting into bed wanting some action, a couple of whiffs of it generally do the trick.

He kisses the intersection of my left shoulder and neck as he inhaled deeply.

"Mmm," he whispered, "you taste pretty good too,' as he ran his hand up my leg and started stroking my thigh gently.

He kissed his way down to the top of my breasts. I gave a little sigh. This was more like it. He looked up at the sound and saw my red lips close to his face.

"Your lips look so kissable," he said, "Did you put your lipstick on again when you went in?"

"Lip gloss," I whispered.

"What flavor, let's find out?" he bent forward and closed his mouth against mine. He sucked my lip into his mouth and ran his hand up my side until he cupped my breast and squeezed it. I moaned into his mouth, turning into him to give him easier access but he pulled on my lip then let it slide out of his mouth before pulling away a few inches.

"Well, someone's gotten rid of her bra," he smiled.

"Shows how much you notice," I complained.

"Well, I'm noticing right now," as he went back to squeezing my breast and stroking my nipple, twisting it gently through the fabric of my dress. Alan knew how I liked having my breasts teased so he pinched the fabric, lifted it up slightly and then slid it up and down over my engorged nipple.

I moaned and put my right leg over his right thigh, pulling his head closer, forcing him to kiss me again. He continued what he was doing to my breast with his left hand, his right on my side holding around my waist.

"Marco's going to be out soon...," I told him as he pulled his face away slightly and squeezed my breast.

"... And then he can join in." He completed my sentence, squeezing harder this time; his fingers pulling back until they had my nipple taut again, then pressjng down gently.

I couldn't resist another moan.

"Remember, this means that we've now got to do it with another girl as well." Alan was looking to get a promise out of me while I was vulnerable. He squeezed my nipple again again, this time harder. I was so horny by now I would have agreed to fuck a team of cross-country skiers.

"Ummm... ok," I sighed, "But you have to find her."

"Okay, deal." Alan was satisfied with that. For now.

"What if Marco's changed his mind?" I asked and kissed Alan again biting his lip.

"Oh, I don't think he's going to change his mind," Alan gave me small kisses as he spoke as I tried to hold on to his lips with mine, "I've seen how he's been looking at you."

My pussy had been smouldering since the time we had walked in, and as he said this, I ground my pelvis against his thigh, trying to press against him, put some pressure on my clit.

Alan dropped his hand from my breast to my bare thigh. My dress had crept up quite a bit as I had put my thigh over his legs. His hand on my cool, smooth flesh felt so good as he rubbed up and down the side and took a pause from kissing me.

"You never told me what happened on the dance floor. Did you have a slow dance?" he asked me.

'Uh oh', a thought pierced my cloud of lust, 'better watch your step here, sister.' So far, Alan had not asked for me for any details, but he knows me too well and is too smart to not realize that something must have happened which resulted in me conveying Marco's suggestion of a threesome to him as an open possibility rather than with indignation as something I had already shot down for going too far. A brazen lie wouldn't work. He would see right through that.

"You never asked," I smiled at him, buying some time by undoing the middle button of his shirt and sliding my hand inside to stroke his chest to refocus him to the task at hand. His hand, meanwhile, was busy stroking my thigh, sliding up and now cupping and squeezing my bum which was still covered with the dress, but barely.

"I'm asking now. " He replied. His tone was playful but could change very quickly with the wrong answer.

"Yeah, we had a slow dance and he dances well." Honesty is the best policy when lying.

"And this turned out you on?" He asked, his hand continuing its slow dance and squeeze.

"Yes Alan, it did."

"Did he hold you close?" Alan was squeezing harder now, his fingers sliding under my dress stroking the inside of my thighs now.

"Yeah he did," I had to choose my words carefully now, "but he was very gentlemanly about it."

"You mean he didn't try the grind?"

I was on my guard but this conversation, with his hand on my thighs sliding ever closer to my pussy, was making me hotter, and from the subtle changes in Alan's tone I could see it was doing the same for him. I also knew Marco would be out soon and was wondering why he hadn't returned by now.

"No, he didn't," I was holding my breath as I felt his fingers approach the crack between my legs. He got ever closer, but slid his hand onto my other cheek as I said these words.

"What a fool," he whispered put his hand on my ass and let his middle finger descend ever so slightly, making me wait. I tried to wriggle down slightly lower to make contact but he moved his hand down with me, keeping me wanting, keeping me waiting.

I knew what he wanted to hear so I decided to give it to him. Hell, I wanted this finger to touch me right now. I also wanted Marco to come out and join us.

"There was this moment when the floor was crowded and the guy behind me lurched into me, so I ended up pressing into him." Alan rewarded me by running his finger down the length of my soaking pussy, getting his fingertip wet.

I pressed down. It went in and felt wonderful.

"Uhhh," I groaned and continued, "I was pretty turned on by now and didn't mind that at all, my tits squeezed into his chest, and his cock... Alan, his cock felt so hard and so huge, that's when I knew he too was aroused by our dancing."

He curled his finger inside me, finding my g-spot and rubbing it hard. I arched my back, my eyes shut, searching hungrily for his mouth. He didn't give it to me.

"Do you want to see it? Hold it?" He asked; relentless.

With what his finger was doing to my pussy, I wanted his mouth more than anything else in the world. I was to be denied no longer and grabbed his neck, dragging his face against mine sucking wildly on his lip to make my answer clear.

I heard a slight sound behind me. How long had Marco been standing there?

"You can tell him yourself," Alan started sliding his finger out ever so slowly, keeping the pressure on my pussy wall as he did so. I squirmed as I struggled to turn around to see Marco leaning against the bedroom entrance. He still had his jacket on, I noticed, as he started walking back towards us with a smile on his face.

Alan chose the moment I was turning around to shove his finger back inside me so I couldn't suppress a groan. I was conscious of the sight I presented to Marco, my right leg draped around Alan, opening up my pussy, his hand under my dress with his finger obviously inside me, my hair and lipstick already slightly disheveled. I caught a sight of us in the mirror on the wall across. Me and Alan on the couch, with his hand moving gently; his mouth and the area around it looked slightly wet from our kissing. I felt as wanton as I looked, and though I wanted to say the words Alan told me to say, I suddenly felt a little unsure.

Instead I pushed Alan slightly to the left to make space for Marco on my right, and turned my head back to Alan to kiss him again. I felt the couch sink slightly with Marco's weight as he sat down. Alan pulled his finger out of me; then I felt him slide my g-string to the side and rub around in the wetness around my crotch. He parted my pussy lips, found my clit and started rubbing it in large, gentle circles. At the same time his right hand came down, tugged at the bottom of my dress and pulled it up over my ass onto my waist.

The dress had not been covering much, but now my pussy was completely open to Marco sitting behind me. Alan continued to kiss me, his fingers stroking my clit gently, making me squirm. My pussy felt on fire but my mind was also focused on Marco. I was anticipating the moment when he would first touch me.

I felt him shift behind me, and sensed more than saw through my slitted eyes, Alan lifting his head from kissing me to make eye-contact with Marco and nod slightly to him.

"You guys are so hot," Marco's voice was right behind my head, and then I felt him bend and kiss the side of my neck, licking down to where it joined with my shoulder, sliding his teeth at the same time and biting down gently. I broke my kiss with Alan to moan appreciatively, twisting my neck around to look at what Marco was doing. In the mirror across, I could see all of us now. Me with my dress up, Alan finger fucking me, and Marco nibbling on my shoulder.

Alan pulled my face back towards him, then pushed my head back and started showering little kisses on my neck. I was squirming now at this double attention to my sensitive neck when I felt Marco's hands tentatively slide up my waist.

Oh, please squeeze my tits, I thought to myself.

He didn't disappoint me, as his large hands slid up my body to come around my front. I pushed Alan back slightly. I wanted him to see this with me. Marco's hands covered the front of my dress completely as he cupped me at first, then squeezed gently. If he was surprised at not finding a bra, he didn't give any indication of it as he started rolling my nipples between his fingers.

lucylusty
lucylusty
77 Followers