Figging Experience

Story Info
Figging - a story & a how-to.
903 words
4.33
49.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Figging is the practice of inserting a piece of skinned ginger root into the anus or the vagina of a person. It has been used as a means of punishment. It is also used as a BDSM practice." - Wikipedia

Figging. Where one person voluntarily chooses to have ginger stuck up their butt (sometimes their vagina - but more often than not, the butt.) Chewing candied ginger is really good for travel sickness, ginger tea is fantastic if you've got stomach ache. However freshly peeled ginger root up your ass is...fucking awful.

Let me rephrase, it's not fucking awful in a bad way, it's just very, very intense. Having compared a few people's experiences and done some of my own research on the internet, I felt prepared for my punishment. I have a high pain tolerance and an ever-deepening desire for new feelings and sensations, this seemed right up my street.

I knelt on the sofa, my knees apart and my ass presented for him. He returned from the kitchen, a substantial piece of ginger carved into a tapered point. He checked-in, making sure I was alright to do this, that if I didn't want to, I didn't have to - remember kiddies - it's always important to check in! My head thrown over my shoulder, I watched him lube up the already shining piece of ginger and I swallowed thickly, my skin prickling with anticipation as he moved towards me.

Slowly, he pressed the ginger against my asshole, I breathed out, relaxing my muscles, letting my body take the strangely textured object, and almost instantly I regretted even mentioning the damn idea. It burned. It burned deeply and intensely and I knew right away why Wikipedia listed this as a punishment. Within BDSM practice, figging is often used to prevent a sub from clenching their buttocks during impact play, as contracting the muscles intensifies the sensation. The thought of being beaten with this inside of me was a petrifying thought. I clawed at the sofa, gritting my teeth and squeezing my eyes shut as my already delicate and fragile skin flared at the inflammatory essential oils leaking from the peeled root.

I expected myself to last a lot longer than I did. I can only guess I lasted a few seconds, but those seconds felt like hours. He listened to my protesting and very kindly removed the offending object at my request, and I expected the sensation to dissipate - it doesn't. Somehow, removing the ginger and as the ring of muscles come back into contact with one another, it gets even more intense. I curled onto my side, whining and tensing into the sofa,

"It hurts, it hurts so much! Why would anybody enjoy this, make it stop...please!" I couldn't think about anything but the burn, so gentle hands pulled me back to my knees and he slowly slid a well lubed finger inside of me, suggesting that it might help. I was ready to pull away and for it to feel horrible, instead I felt carnal, animalistic pleasure.

I've often tried to articulate how anal play and anal sex make me feel. I become aggressive, I sound more like an animal than I do a human, and I do believe at some point during this play between us I confessed to feeling like 'a bitch in heat' - which is about as accurate as my explaining can get. It's a primal, deep pleasure that is unlike anything else and the burn from the ginger intensified everything. He ordered me over the arm of the sofa, the lower my body the deeper he could get. My ass gave into his dick with ease, and I felt his body change and his tone shift as the bite of the ginger wrapped its way around his erection. We were sharing this experience and the small part of my mind that I give to sadistic thoughts delighted in his discomfort. We both found pleasure as he fucked me forward into the cushions, pressing my face down, gripping my hips, fingers digging into my skin and the palm of his hand slapping my buttocks with force as I begged for pain.

Everything I was feeling I wanted more of, whilst the physical experience of the ginger inside of me was painful and unpleasant, the bliss and intensity that came afterwards is something I won't forget soon. Maybe next time we'll user a smaller piece, I'd like to tolerate it for a little longer and definitely try being spanked or flogged during and after. So yes, if you'd like a new way to torment and punish your sub - figging might just be for you!

Remember; make sure the ginger root has a large enough base, you don't want it getting lost. Use more lube than you think you need because despite the freshly peeled root being wet, the texture is rough and needs a little extra help! The sensation, for me at least was incredibly intense, despite that mostly being due to the fact we went a little over the top, but that was simply over the concern of the ginger disappearing. Take it slow, and be prepared for the fact that any kind of anal stimulation after the ginger has been removed will feel incredible.

This has been my summation of my figging experience, dear reader, try it yourself - or on someone else!