Fight for Freedom Ch. 02

Story Info
Two more challenges and the first couple goes up for auction.
5.5k words
4.43
38.7k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the reviews. There was never intent for this to actually end up with snuff - it was there to add a bit of extra tension. I've pulled most references from the rest of the story, as they really weren't necessary and annoyed some people.

Per request, we'll start with the list of contestants:

Green team: Patrick and Deirdre Kelly

Blue team: Hiroshi and Satomi Yamaguchi

Red team: Diego and Ana Hernandez

Yellow team: Paul and Allison Jones

#####

Bill sat back and watched the forklifts carry the stone blocks off-stage. The techs were disconnecting the three kneelers from their location to the side, and a fourth was getting carried in from off-stage. Catalina was chatting with one of the camera operators, flirting outrageously as usual.

Bidding information was showing on one of the screens. He knew the viewers were currently getting that stream as the primary, with slow-motion reruns of the blowjob money shots on the secondary streams.

The bidding was going a bit faster than usual, and he smiled. He'd hoped that a fourth couple would cause more viewers, and more bidders.

Dan was getting the cameras lined up for the next contest, and Bill hoped this one would go as well as they'd hoped. It was a new one, and with a fourth couple involved, the camera crew would need to be on their toes. He really wished he had a fifth camera right about now.

"Opening shot?" Dan asked.

Bill looked at the monitors and sighed. "Tits."

#####

"Opening shot is you, start with tits then pull back to waist-up," Dan said into Sam's headset.

"Got it," Sam said, aiming the camera at Catalina's mark. Catalina was just getting there, complaining that the makeup folks were all busy.

"Sorry, Catalina, they're all busy with the contestants right now," Bill said over the intercom. "We want the contestants looking pretty, too, because that increases the sale price, and that pays your salary, okay?"

Sam glanced around the camera; behind Catalina, the makeup artists were cleaning the cum off of the three losing contestants and fixing their makeup. Right, we normally only have three couples, so there's only two money shots, and the third can work on Catalina.

Not my problem, Sam thought, and got her camera set. Catalina stood on her mark, fuming, so Sam focused the camera in on her chest. Her breasts swelled with her breathing, threatening to burst out of her tight leather corset.

"Perfect," Dan said.

"We're live in five..." Bill said over the intercom. "...And go!"

"Pull back in three...two...one...now," Dan said, and Sam pulled the camera back to show Catalina from the waist up.

She smiled into the camera, her previous complaints vanished. "Welcome back to Fight for Freedom, the game show where lives are literally on the line. We're just about ready for our second round now: Sauce for the Gander!"

She walked over to one of the kneelers, waiting in front of the four couples. "We've just seen three of our lovely ladies servicing our guards from these. Now it's time for their husbands to see if they can do better. Each of the men will get to give a guard a blow job. Whoever gets their guard off first, wins, and the second and third finishers' wives get punished."

She walked back toward the couple in green, and Sam tracked her with the camera. "This is a sudden ending round, so whoever finishes last is out of the game. That couple will be auctioned off before the third round starts." She reached them, and ran her hand along Patrick's arm. "The Kellys have a disadvantage on this round - a thirty-second starting penalty." Patrick's eyes looked wide over the large green ball gag.

Two guards went to each couple, unlocked the husband from his pole, and led him over to the kneeler in front of him. Most of them knelt down without protest, but Paul, in yellow, shook his head defiantly. One of the guards pulled the taser from his belt and pressed it to his side, saying something quietly to him. Resigned, he knelt down and let them lock his ankles to the frame. A chain to the front completed his restraint.

"We've randomly selected four guards for this," Catalina said, returning to the front of the stage. "Guards ready?"

Four guards stepped in front of the kneeling contestants, signaling their readiness with a nod or a thumbs-up.

"Remove the gags," Catalina said. The guards reached around and unbuckled them from the men in front of them. The men worked their jaws in relief but kept silent. They looked up reluctantly at the guards in front of them, who were unfastening their shorts. Four erect penises stared back at them with their singular eyes.

"Okay, blue, red, and yellow teams, get set...go!" Three of the guards gripped their victims' heads and thrusted into open but reluctant mouths.

Dan's voice came over the headset. "Camera two, you're on green. Shift over now."

Sam slid her camera to the side, enough that she had a clear shot at the side of Patrick's head. She zoomed out enough that viewers could see him looking awkwardly at the erect cock a few inches from his mouth, being idly stroked by its owner.

#####

Bill looked at the four-way screen shot being shown, with three blow jobs active and one about to happen. Best I can do, he thought. He'd hoped for another camera for this, but they couldn't scare up another broadcast-class camera, much less somebody to work it.

The camera was zoomed in a bit too tightly on the yellow team, so he turned to Dan. "Tell camera three to pull back a bit, so the collar is visible." Dan nodded and spoke into his microphone, and a moment later the camera zoomed out just a bit.

Paul, in yellow, was trying to deep-throat the cock in front of him, pale against his dark skin, but had to back off for a bit. Diego, in red, seemed more hesitant, working on the head before trying to pull away. Hiroshi, in blue, on the other hand, seemed to be enthusiastically working the hard black cock in his mouth, bobbing back and forth energetically.

"Green team, go!" Catalina shouted as a chime rang. Patrick, in green, dove onto the tan cock in front of him, doing a better job than his wife had. Bill found himself wondering if he'd had more experience than he'd let on, and wishing there were another camera to capture his wife's expression.

Bill glanced over at the bidding info, and saw that bids on Hiroshi and Patrick were going up with comments about their enthusiasm, and Diego had bids commenting about teaching him how to do it right.

Paul managed to deep-throat his guard's cock, to Bill's surprise. The guard's hands were resting on the top of his head as his hips rocked back and forth. Meanwhile, Hiroshi was busily working up and down the shaft while Diego worked the head of the cock. Patrick was sliding his mouth down the bottom of the shaft and apparently trying to lick the guard's sack, making Bill's eyebrows go up.

Hiroshi's guard's hips started bucking, and he suddenly pulled out, semen jetting across Hiroshi's eyebrows and nose as the camera pulled back to show a wider view. "Winner!" Catalina cried as Hiroshi sagged backwards in relief.

"Take camera four back to a wide shot now," Bill said, watching the screens. The view widened out to show all four of the wives behind their husbands. Deirdre was staring at her husband, shocked. Satomi was leaning back against the pole with her eyes closed, obviously relieved. Ana was eyeing her husband critically, while Allison was practically jumping up and down, her breasts bobbing in the tiny babydoll.

The three remaining contestants seemed to redouble their efforts, and a moment later, Patrick's guard pulled out to give him a faceful of semen. "Second place to the green team!" Catalina says. "And now it's down to Diego and Paul to see who keeps fighting and who goes straight to the auction block."

Paul, seeming to panic, tried to deep-throat the guard again, only to gag. Diego sucked harder, tonguing the tip as he tried desperately not to lose this round. The two guards pulled out almost simultaneously, stroking their cocks a couple times before they came onto the faces of the men in front of them.

"A photo finish! Let's go to instant replay!" Catalina said, jumping up and down with glee, and Bill paused a moment to watch her tits bounce.

Dan was busily flipping switches and pushing buttons on his panel. "Instant replay coming up," he said, and the main screen split between timestamped views of the two guards fisting their cocks in front of the contestants' open mouths. Dan spun a dial slowly as the replay advanced, frame by frame, as Paul's guard started to shoot his load two tenths of a second before Diego's did.

The camera cut back to Catalina, standing in front of the contestants. "Paul takes third, and that means the Hernandezes go on the block!" she said with a blinding smile. Two guards grabbed Diego's arms as a third unlocked him from the kneeler, and he was forcefully led over to the auction block, where four black poles stood. His cuffs were unhooked and then re-chained between two of the poles, leaving him spread-eagled. One of the guards grabbed the sides of Diego's shorts and pulled, and they tore off, revealing his hard cock and wiry black pubic hair.

Another pair of guards led Ana to the other two poles, chaining her spread-eagled as well. She looked over at her husband, fury in her eyes.

#####

Ana tugged at the chains holding her spread-eagled to the poles on the block, but knew it was futile. This whole operation was built around being able to keep its prisoners from escaping before they got sold off.

She'd known this would end up happening ever since the masked gunmen had burst into their honeymoon suite. She suspected she even knew who had set them up, not that she'd ever get a chance to do anything about that. At the last company party she'd been to, one of Diego's coworkers' wives had mentioned a secret underground slave auction show on the Internet; now Ana had experienced it first-hand.

It was all Diego's fault. Fucking asshole. His precious masculinity wouldn't let him give some guy a blow job, now he was going up for sale. Part of her hoped he got sold to a gay guy.

That was a bit harsh, she thought. They did say there was a chance we'd be sold as a couple. That might not be so bad. She did love him, after all, and had been looking forward to being married to him. He'd been an up-and-coming manager for an insurance company in Juarez, and she'd been in her last year of college. They'd met through mutual friends, and hit it off instantly. Just before she graduated, as she was trying to get a job lined up, he'd been transferred to Monterrey, and had asked her to move in with him. She'd jumped at the chance, and they'd lived together for almost a year before their wedding, last week.

And all their dreams of a new life were gone, because some jealous bitch wanted to get rid of him, or her, or both.

The hostess - Catalina, they called her - walked over in front of Ana, who glared at her. "Since Ana has yet to get fucked at all, two lucky guards get to make an Ana sandwich," the woman said, and Ana blanched. She'd taken Diego up the ass a few times - not her favorite, but he liked it occasionally - but had never been with two men before. The woman pulled two white balls from the bag she carried. "Alberto gets her cunt, and Dwayne gets her ass." She gave Ana a catty wince. "Oh, bad luck, Ana. Dwayne is hung like a horse."

Two guards walked toward them, a lean Latino and a giant black man. Dwayne stepped behind Ana, and her arms stretching above her head made it hard for her to look back. She felt his hand grasp the back of her thong, and with a quick tug, she was nude. Fortunately, the makeup team had helped her shave down there, so she was completely hairless. The Latino, Alberto, stepped in front her her, his brown eyes hard through the half mask. She looked down at him, his wiry chest bare above his well-filled leather shorts.

He unzipped his shorts, revealing a long but slender cock, which he bent his knees to line up with her pussy. Ana held her breath, her eyes fixed on his as a cruel smile crossed his face.

He grasped her hips and slid into her wet pussy. Whatever they had given her before the contest had clearly taken effect, because he could go balls-deep on his first thrust. She felt her passage opening to him, and it shot sparks up her spine.

Thick fingers probed her back passage as Alberto held her hips in place. They went away for a moment, only to come back with a slippery lubricant on them. She felt pressure on her asshole, and was briefly glad they'd given all the contestants enemas before the show to make sure they were all ready for anal sex. One thick finger slid inside her hole, and she felt it press against the cock in her pussy.

The finger came out, and Alberto held her still with his cock fully embedded in her as something much larger than Dwayne's finger pressed against her anus. She whimpered into her gag as the pressure built, and then her sphincter relaxed and she felt the giant cock sliding into her.

The sensations were overwhelming as the two muscular guards found a rhythm within her, rocking her body back and forth between them. Dwayne reached around from behind and grasped her breasts, tweaking her nipples between his fingers.

#####

"She's getting ready to go, zoom in on her face," Dan said over the headset. Sam framed Ana's face tightly on her monitor, just as her eyes closed and her head rolled back. The microphones picked up her cries, muffled as they were by the gag that filled her mouth. Her head sagged forward as she drooped in her bonds, spent by the orgasm even as her body continued to be ravished by the two guards.

Damn, that looked intense, Sam thought. Might like something like that myself, but messing around with bondage here is a good way to end up becoming merchandise.

"Great, now pull back," Dan said, and she zoomed back out so that the upper bodies of the two guards could be seen, with Ana looking tiny between them. Dwayne clamped his hands on her breasts and froze, impaled inside her to the limit, and Alberto followed just afterwards, squashing the poor woman in the middle. As they stepped away, she lifted her head, giving a dazed look that was almost a smile around the gag.

"Okay, pull back to show the whole block," Dan said, and she zoomed out to show the entire auction block area. Two small raised platforms stood with two large poles protruding from each. Ana stood on one, and Diego stood on the other, both spread-eagled and naked. While the cameras had been busy with Ana, makeup had come and cleaned off Diego's face.

Catalina stepped up between them, and two guards followed. One carried two metal collars in his hands, while the other had a hand riveter.

"As the first losers, the Hernandezes are going to be sold into slavery. Time to get serious about this auction, folks. It's collar time," Catalina said. One guard removed Ana's leather collar and replaced it with a metal one, and the other fastened it closed with two rivets. Ana stared ahead stoically. The second collar went around Diego's neck, as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Follow Catalina," Dan said from her headset. "Camera four will stay on the block."

"We'll keep a camera on these folks as the auction runs, so you can see what you're bidding on. Meanwhile, let's go visit this contest's other losers." Catalina started walking toward the front of the stage, and Sam followed along, giving a lovely view of her bobbing ass as she went.

A kneeler and a restraint bench had been brought up in front of the stage, and Allison and Deirdre were each standing next to one. Catalina stepped next to Allison and turned to the camera, giving it her scintillating smile. "Allison, this is your first loss, so you get to give a blow job to..." She pulled a ball out of the bag she carried. "Louis!"

A swarthy guard stepped up, standing behind Allison with a giant grin on his face. Sam paused a moment to admire his hairy, muscular chest, before shaking her head and looking back at what Catalina was doing.

She'd moved over to Deirdre, who was looking down at the bench nervously. "Deirdre, this is your second loss, so you get it up the ass now. And the lucky guard is..." She pulled out another ball. "Stan!"

A lean Asian guard joined her on the stage, standing next to Deirdre.

"Strip 'em, boys," Catalina said, and Stan gave a quick yank that tore Deirdre's green lace panties off, revealing a trimmed auburn thatch of hair between her legs. Louis walked in front of Allison, and loosened the tie in the front of her yellow babydoll. He stepped back behind her and untied the knot on the halter top behind her neck, and it fell away to the floor. Her breasts were large and round, and the nipples, darker brown than the rest of her skin, stood out stiff and proud.

"Very nice," Catalina said. "Nice to see you're a natural redhead, there, Deirdre." Deirdre blushed and twitched as if she were trying to cover herself, but couldn't with her hands bound.

Louis pushed Allison down onto the kneeler, locking her ankles to it and then hooking the chain to her collar. Stan pushed Deirdre forward to the bench, chaining her ankles widely apart before bending her forwards, over the top of the bench. Her wrists were uncuffed from behind her back, then attached to the sides of the bench, pulling her down until her back was parallel to the floor.

"Because we've got somebody up for auction this round, there will be no disadvantage next round," Catalina said. "So, guys, go for it."

#####

Deirdre tugged at the chains holding her wrist cuffs to the frame, seeing if she could find a more comfortable position. And, she had to admit, trying to distract herself from what was about to happen.

She was familiar with anal sex - several of the girls she'd gone to high school with had let their boyfriends fuck their asses so they could remain technical virgins - but had never tried it. She'd managed to convince her boyfriends to settle for hand jobs instead. Patrick had mentioned it as something he'd like to try at some point, but...well, hopefully they'd get a chance to later. The alternative was too horrifying to think of.

She was brought back to the present by fingers pressing lubricant into her ass. She tried to buck away from them, but the padded bar she was bent over kept her from escaping, and the fingers pressed through her clenched hole. She squealed despite herself; she'd told herself she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of breaking her like that.

She looked over to the side, where the black woman in yellow was kneeling down, getting a guard's cock shoved down her throat. She seemed to be coping reasonably well with it, actually - better than Deirdre had.

The fingers moved away, and a hard cock replaced them, pressing into her. She tried to push away from it, only to find herself pressed more firmly into the padded bar as the cock slid through her hole and up her ass.

It hurt, stretching her ass uncomfortably, and she found herself wincing from the pain. There was no way to escape it, though. The guard's hands, resting on her hips, slid up her back then around to her breasts, where they pinched her nipples sharply. The sudden pain made her cry out through the gag, and she heard the guard chuckle.

Maybe I can get it over with sooner, she thought. She bucked back against the guard, feeling the pain increasing but, hopefully, turning the guard on more. She heard a quiet groan from him, and thought it may be a sign that her idea might work.

He pinched her nipples again, and she jumped a bit, pressing back into him. The pain was decreasing as her body got used to the intrusion, and she found herself feeling, surprisingly, a bit turned on by the experience. I could really handle some attention for my clit, actually, she thought.

12