Fight Like a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She accepted my word anyway, and continued to drill me through a variety of ground fighting techniques. So many that I had no chance of remembering them. They were all filled with pain and pleasure, but the intimacy of having her weight and warmth against me was all worth being nearly snapped like a wishbone every thirty seconds.

"This style of grappling will work against anyone," Ella said. "It doesn't matter how much stronger or heavier your opponent is, it all comes down to skill."

"Providing that your opponent is wearing a gi of course," I said.

"What do you mean"

"Well, most of what you have demonstrated requires being able to grab at sleeves and lapels. It's not going to work if your attacker is wearing a sleeveless T-shirt."

"The techniques just need to be adapted a little to the circumstance, but they would be just as effective."

"Okay," I said in a conciliatory tone, "If you say so."

"You don't believe me." She responded as if I had accused her of lying. "Fine, then. Take off your gi and I'll prove it."

"What? Are you serious?"

She wasn't backing down. "I'm not going to let you cast dispersions on jiu jitsu like that, and doubt what I've built over twelve years of hard training. Strip."

"I'm sorry, but we really don't need to do this."

She lunged at me and in a moment she had taken me back and tripped me, sending me face-first on to the floor. She sat on top of me with her legs threaded through mine and reached her hand into my pants where it rummaged around and pulled loose the knot that held the waistband. With me on hands and knees, she held onto my collar for balance and rode me like a bull in a rodeo. She thrust her pelvis forward into my butt to send me collapsing to my elbows. Another thrust and I lay flat and helpless across the floor.

"I told you," she said, "these pants are coming off."

Ella then twisted my arms behind my back. My face was pushed hard into the mats. I felt her feet come up to my hips, as she sneaked a toe into the waist at each side of my pants and then kicked them down to my knees. Ella jumped off quickly and before I could grab them, she had pulled by trousers off my legs by the cuffs. She held them up as a trophy.

"We can do this the easy way or the fun way," she said. "Take that top off."

"You're going to do the same?"

"Of course."

I removed my belt and undid the ties that held the gi's top half together and dropped it on the floor whilst Ella watched me with lusty eyes. I stood there uncomfortably in my underwear. Ella let her pants fall to the floor and then neatly folded them and put them to the side. Her toned legs directed my vision to where they converged at her crotch, which was barely covered by the hem of her top. She turned her back to me and removed her belt, carefully rolling it up. When she bent to place it next to her pants, the back of her kimono lifted to reveal small but muscular buttocks, their roundness accentuated by her tight-fitting black panties. She removed her top and folded it with precision. Her back was a canvas of unblemished skin.

Ella paused and breathed in deeply, then slowly exhaled. She slowly turned around and looked me in the eyes. For a moment she had lost the confidence that she had built in this room and her frightened face only spoke a desire for approval. One hand clasped the opposite arm behind her back as she shifted her weight between her legs. Her beautiful, round breasts rose and fell with short quick breaths. She looked over me and smiled when she saw my cock pulsating beneath my blue briefs.

I broke the silence. "You are absolutely beautiful."

She refocused and grounded herself and her confidence returned. Almost naked, she stood powerfully like she was wearing a suit of armour.

"Are you ready to do battle?" she said.

"I'm not sure how much more of a beating I can take."

"Then let's make this our last game. The one still dressed at the end wins."

"Deal."

Like wrestlers, we walked circles around one another and slapped hands away before the other could get a grip. And getting a grip was difficult with only damp skin to hold on to. I realised that if I didn't take the initiative, Ella would find a way to trap me with one of her well-honed techniques.

I dropped low and powered forward to tackle Ella's legs. She saw it coming and sprawled her legs backwards. This kept her lower limbs out of my reach but I still managed to take old of her waist. My knees were on the ground, and I had one hand on her back and the other on her butt. She had her front pressed against my back and was keeping herself stable by wrapping her arms around my abdomen. This would have been a good move for her to make for a game with a different set of rules, but I now had the advantage.

We grabbed each other's underwear and pulled hard. Evidently, men's everyday briefs are more durable than women's lingerie, as Ella's ripped whilst mine held strong. "I win!" I said as I held her torn rags in the air. She wasn't accepting the loss and continued to wrestle, her sweaty body gliding against mine, all smooth as it slid with the exception of her raspy pussy fur. It was when we had our fronts against each other, orientated head-to-tail that she again firmly held my underwear. Her pussy in my face was enough of a distraction for her to achieve her goal. I stopped resisting and Ella disrobed me. I couldn't see clearly but I think my cock may have slapped her in the face when it popped out. She threw my jocks on the ground in defeat.

"Yes, you won," she conceded. She stood with her hands on her hips, a neatly trimmed landing strip covering her pussy. I was lying prone on my back. She casually moved into full mount, sitting on my abdomen with a hand planted on either side of my head. The tip of my cock feather-touched her arse. Her hair fell to tickle my neck and her eyes looked down into mine. "So what will your prize be?"

I raised my hand to Ella's cheek and guided her down for a kiss. Our tongues fought and grappled. I buried hands in her hair, pushing it back to reveal the delicate and beautiful features of her face. She explored my arms and chest, tracing the outlines of my muscles with her fingers and lovingly admiring each one. She kissed my nipple and then reached behind herself and slid herself onto my cock.

"Now?" I said. "That's all the foreplay you want?"

"You've be getting me wet for the last hour," she said. "Grappling with a hot guy always turns me on."

"So all your male students get this treatment."

"Unfortunately, no."

Unfortunate for whom? Probably, her students as much as her.

Droplets of sweat fell from her face onto me as she gently rocked her pelvis. She moved slowly with long deep breaths. Her face was flushed with lustful intention, but she suppressed these desires and kept control of her body. She was savouring every moment, feeling every point of contact we had with one another. The soft massaging of my cock teased me, but it could not possibly satisfy me. With her restraint my hunger grew. I started bumping her back at an accelerated speed for her to synch with. She then stopped her gyrations completely and put the weight of her arms on my biceps. "I have you pinned down at three points, which means I'm in control," she said.

I wasn't going to just lay there prone on the floor; my cock was itching for release and it needed a scratch, not a tickle. Using a technique she had taught me earlier, I rolled us over and I took command from the top. Ella laughed when she recognised what I had done. Out of habit she wrapped her legs around me, but eased off on the tension to give me room to move.

"Okay, let's see what you can do. Remember, everything comes from the hips," she said. I pumped her with strong thrusts, the momentum sending her tits flying towards her face before rebounding and settling. Perhaps I should have been more attentive to her and engaged in the gentle teasing that she had shown she wanted, but she had been teasing me and commanding me all night; now it was my turn to deliver a pounding. Regardless, she wasn't complaining.

My cock tingled. Maybe I was coming inside her, I wasn't sure. I just kept hammering and with each drive I squeezed out of her a cute little moan. Her vocalisations increased in intensity and length until they melded to together to form a single long wail in climax.

I pulled out of her and rolled over to lay beside her. "That was a great session," she said. "Can we do the same tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I can learn all your moves and then be able to defeat you every time."

That was the wrong answer. She brought her legs up and sandwiched my neck between her thighs, pulling my face close to her pussy wet with both our cum. She tightened and released at her pleasure, commanding my breathing and consciousness.

She said, "Well in that case, I better keep a few secret moves all to myself."

12