Fight Night

Story Info
Three neighbors seduce young wife.
1.5k words
3.69
291k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Driving home from work, I felt good, it was a beautiful summer night and it was Friday. I always look forward to my weekends with my lovely wife, Mindy. "Tom!" my wife greeted me as soon as I got in the door. We kissed and hugged; it was so good to be with her again.

"Let's go to the pool!" Mindy excitedly exclaimed, "It is hot and we could go for a good swim and order some pizza later."

"Sure." I said. In the bedroom as we changed into our bathing suits, I could not help but think how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. We had been married almost two years now and I still love to look at her. She is 20 yrs. Old, has light brown hair, big blue eyes and a knock out figure. We were both virgins when we got married. Friends have told me that I do not know what I am missing, that I should try other women, but I am happy with Mindy and do not want anyone else.

Mindy was lying on the lounge chair and I picked her up and tossed her into the water. In the process, her top came off. We could not see it, so we got out of the water to look for it.

"Lose something?" It was our next-door neighbor, he was smiling as he looked at my wife, and she ran to get a towel to cover herself.

"Her top came off." I answered, as if he could not see. Mindy was blushing as he kept his eyes on her. The top came in to view; it was stuck in the drain. I dove in and retrieved it for Mindy. She hurried inside the house to put it on.

The man introduced himself as Bob, I told him our names and stated that it was good to meet him. He told me that he was getting ready for the big fight tonight and that he was going to watch it on pay-per view TV. I told him that sounds great.

"Why don't you and your wife come over to watch the fight with us?" and added that they were having steaks and burgers. I told him that I would ask my wife. He said that the fight starts at eight, so come early and eat first.

I told Mindy about his offer, she said that she has seen his wife and him a few times but never even meet them. "After living here three months, it's about time we got to know our neighbors." I told her." Also, they have food and the fight should be super."

"You are right, my dear." She said.

Bob came to the door, invited us in, and told us to help ourselves to the food. While we were eating, the doorbell rang and Bob let two men in and sat them down to eat before the fight started. We were introduced to Ralph and Paul and informed that they lived in the neighborhood as well. All three men were in their thirty's. Mindy just turned 19 and I am 20.

After we all ate, Bob handed everyone a beer and sat on the sofa with Mindy and I, Mindy was in the middle. Ralph and Paul sat on armchairs. Mindy told everyone that this was the first beer that she had ever had and that it tasted very good. Not used to drinking myself, I agreed. Mindy asked Bob where his wife was, and was told that his wife was out of town visiting her sister and would be back tomorrow.

Te fight started and the action was intense, the beers kept on coming. Mindy was starting to slur her words and I was feeling dizzy. The champion knocked out the challenger in round 12. Bob brought more beer and I noticed the men all smile as we drank our beer.

"This is my last one, I am not used to drinking!" Mindy slurred.

"Have a good time enjoy yourself, it's not as if you have to drive home!" Bob told her. Then he put on some music, pulled Mindy up by the hand, and said, "Let's dance" I sort of passed out, I could hear and open my eyes a little but I could not move. One of the men said, "Look at him, that shit really works!" Squinting, I could see Bob holding Mindy close, his hand on her ass; she was trying to push away. They put something in my drink!

Faster music was now playing, Ralph pressed into Mindy from behind, as Bob was moving in front of her. "What are you doing?" "This is not right!" "Stop, please stop!" Mindy pleaded.

Ralph lifted her dress up and off! Bob placed her hand on his crouch saying, "Feel this baby!" Then he put his finger under her panties and said "You must be having a good time; you are soaking wet!" Then he started to finger fuck her as Ralph was playing with her ass. They took off her bra and pulled down her panties; leaving her naked before them.

"No, I am married, we can't do this!" she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please, NO, Don't!"

Ralph was still playing with her ass, Paul was now sucking her tits and Bob was finger fucking her hard! They all dropped their pants exposing three hard cocks. Her hands were placed on the two in front of her; Ralph was now rubbing his hard cock on her sweet ass. She was now stroking the two large cocks; Bob's was really thick!

"So big, I did not know that they could be so big!" Mindy moaned. " Oh, Bob, my hand will not fit around you!"

"Around what?"

"You know."

"Say it bitch, tell me what your hand won't fit around!"

"You."

"Say it!"

"Your big fat cock!" Suddenly Ralph shoved his cock in-to her wet pussy. She was pushed down to her hands and knees, Bob and Paul were rubbing their cocks on her face." No, please do not do this to me!"

Her words were stopped as Bob put his big fat cock in her mouth. It was the first time that she had another dick, and all three were bigger than mine. It was the first dick in her mouth!

"Yeah, baby, suck that big old fat cock, you like it don't you?" "How does that dick feel in your cunt?"

"This is wrong but it feels so right, I try not to like it but I can not help myself, it does feel good!"

Ralph shot his load in her; Bob replaced him and was now fucking Mindy. Paul fed her mouth his cock. She was eagerly sucking as she humped back at Bob.

Mindy was coming, she was going wild, could this be my sweet innocent wife?" She lost all control, yelling out, "God, Bob, your big fat cock fills me up, I never felt this way before, sooo...Good, yes fuck me!"

Bob was fucking her very hard, saying, "That's it, keep fucking back, your going to come visit me often, aren't you?" this time Paul would not let her take his cock out of her mouth to answer. She could not talk with her mouth full. I passed out completely.

I awoke in the morning and Mandy was making coffee, I told her that I passed out and did not remember anything. "How did I get to bed?" I asked.

"The boys carried you in and put you to bed!" "You should never drink so much again!"

"They put something in my beer!"

"Come on, why would they do that?"

She was not going to tell me what happened! Oh, shit. Later in the evening, I told Mindy that I was going to visit a friend from work and would be back in about three or four hours.

I drove around the block and then parked the car around the corner and walked back to the house. After about twenty minutes, Bob came over and Mindy let him in the house. I peeked through the window and saw Mindy on her knees eagerly sucking Bob's big fat cock! I ran back to the car and drove to the nearest bar, trying to figure out what to do.

The barmaid asked me what was wrong, I told her. She felt sorry for me and invited me to her apartment after she was done work. My wife is now hooked on a married man with a big fat cock and there was nothing I could do about it. How could she do this? Maybe this barmaid can help me forget her. I hope she wonders were I am tonight. I do not know what to do. Should I get a divorce? Tomorrow Mandy and I will have to talk; I could forgive her for last night, but not today. That is it. Time to start a new life and forget about her, if I can.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers