Fighter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Christian responded in Portuguese.

"Anna you are going to be fighting one of the best women's fighters I have ever seen. Mijah is no joke, honey. She just fought another fight and dominated her opponent to a six round decision. This woman has endurance as well as patience. Her strikes will reduce you to a pulp if you let her. Now when you're in training I am going to be making sure you learn to react to her style of fighting. I have trained in her school and know their methods. I will impart them onto you and let's hope you pick it up fast enough to make her regret being your opponent," he said calmly.

"Yes coach," she said proudly.

Seeing the two young people he could have called his kids if one of them wasn't already his lover ready made him grimly nod his head. Marcus dismissed them to get ready. They went out of his office and he sat back pondering the next few months. He knew they were as loyal to him as any of the people at the gym. Marcus only hoped that after all was said and done they would still want to talk to him after. Christian's opponent he knew was a strong striker with a solid ground game. The man had fought six fights with the belt and each fight had been won with a dominating performance. He knew that Christian would give him his most harsh challenge ever. Mijah was all that stood between Anna and maybe a title shot of her own. Sitting back he scratched the stubble on his chin and looked at the gym. What he saw was an powerful energy building. Inside his mind's eyes Marcus knew he would get them as ready as he could, but in the end the whole thing came down to Anna and Christian. Either they wanted it or they didn't and at the fights it would show.

Marcus waited until everyone was gone before he got up. He locked up the gym and went upstairs. He walked up the stairs slowly, wondering just how well they would fight. Even if he trained them to the limits of human endurance it could easily come down to one lucky hit. The same thing had happened to him in Japan and five other of his losses. One hit and he was disabled and on his back at his opponent's mercy. Marcus sighed softly as he pondered all the variables to the whole scheme of the fights as he turned the knob. When he walked in he smelled something great in the air. Walking to the kitchen he saw Anna cooking.

"My own private chef I see," he said smiling.

Anna looked up and giggled as she saw him.

"It's just hamburger macaroni coach," she said smiling cutely.

"Whatever it is it smells great, honey," Marcus said as he walked up and hugged her tightly from behind.

Anna leaned over and pecked his lips softly. Marcus sighed through his nose and put his chin on the top of her head. Anna smiled brightly and continued cooking. They ate in silence, both understanding that the hardest part of their relationship was upon them. Anna was scared of what was to come, but she kept up a brave front. When they walked back to the bedroom Marcus took a good look at her new tattoo. It looked good on her and the way the tribal design matched his arm pleased him. They undressed and hopped into the shower. The simple activity had become a favorite time for them. They took turns washing the others body and when done they dried each other as well. The loving looks that passed between them was enough for anyone to see the depths of their feelings for each other. Anna dressed for bed in her long tee and nothing else. Marcus got into his shorts and climbed in with her. They huddled against each other savoring the feel of the other as their bodies drifted towards a deep slumber.

Waking up before Marcus, Anna went to the bathroom. She had an idea in her mind and couldn't shake it. During their many times making love she had been on the receiving end of Marcus' oral skills. She was too afraid to reciprocate, but today she steeled her nerve. Wanting him to have a truly good surprise she snuck back to the room and opened one of the drawers that Marcus had relegated for her use. She pulled out a white lace bra and matching panty set. Taking off her shirt she put them on and tipped over to the closet. Inside she found a pair of white heels and put them on as well. Breathing slowly in order to settle her nerves she went to Marcus' prone body. Like a cat slinking along the bed she climbed on top of his slumbering form. Marcus' sleep was interrupted by a light peck on the lips. His eyes snapped open as Anna gave him another soft peck. Her sweet little kisses were delivered more rapidly as she kissed the man she loved. Her lips rediscovered his mouth as she placed light kisses along every inch of his lips. She then trailed kisses down to his neck. Marcus moaned softly as she did and moved to put his arms around her. She felt them and slipped out of her grasp. Looking at him she shook her head no and he put them to his sides. Anna smiled as her lips again found his neck and continued along their path.

Her feather light kisses were driving Marcus insane as her lips and the occasional flick of her tongue trailed along his sensitized skin. Marcus felt his body beginning to react to her kisses as his shorts tightened along the bulge that was forming there. Anna felt it between her breasts and smiled like a wanton little thing. Marcus had never seen that particular smile on her face before and when he saw it his mind began to spin. Here was this normally sweet girl smiling at him like a huntress with her meal in her sights. Anna gave him one last lick along the "Lights Out" tattoo on his abs then continued downwards. Marcus' breathing got even more shallow when her lips found the hem of his boxers and without stopping she bit into them and pulled them down with her teeth. The second his cock was freed from its prison, it slapped her in the side of her neck.

Anna groaned softly and turned her face to see his manhood so close to her. Her eyes narrowed as she sized up the eight inches before her and her mouth grew immediately wet. Using her hands, she pulled his shorts the rest of the way down and then off. When he was fully nude she reached up with a shaking hand and took hold of his cock. She gave it a gentle squeeze and tug forcing it to its full length. Her shaking small hands barely went around it, but she didn't care. With a last breath to settle her nerves she leaned over it and flicked her tongue along the head.

Marcus' body twitched as she licked him. His eyes clamped shut as the exquisite feeling of her mouth began to encompass him. He was breathing shallowly when she took the whole head into her mouth and licked him again. Marcus groaned softly as she did and before she could explain what she was doing Anna began to move her mouth up and down him. Her lips formed a perfect "O" around his cock as she delicately began to suck on him. She had never done this before, and Marcus was instantly in pure bliss. The other women in his life had given him oral as well, but for some reason this timid young woman between his legs was giving him the best feelings he had ever known. Anna continued to experiment with her new found wants and as she sucked him Marcus felt his balls beginning to boil. It wasn't a full meltdown, but if she kept at it he would likely erupt. He looked down and saw her full ass with the white lace bikini panties framing it. His hands gripped the sheets forcing himself to restrain as she continued on with her mission.

Anna slowly got herself in control and continued on with what she wanted. Her hand found his shaft and worked it as she continued to move up and down along him. After a while she licked him from stem to tip. Marcus felt his toes curl. He desperately wanted to flip her and please her, but his body was too enraptured to move. Anna continued on and on bringing him closer and closer to the brink of meltdown. As she did she got her first taste of him as he started to leak into her mouth. Anna tasted the salty liquid and didn't mind the taste at all. It was from him and she knew it was just right. Seeing him getting close she slowly pulled off him and sat up. He saw her full breasts in the bra and she slowly reached back and unclasped it. Her tits came into view and Marcus groaned as he saw the nipples standing out begging for him. As she sank down on him his cock slipped between her breasts and he groaned loudly.

"You like that Marcus?" she asked coyly.

"Oh God Yes!" he hissed feeling the smooth skin against his throbbing erection.

Anna gave him a sly wink and gripped her tits, pushing them together and capturing him between them.

"How about this Marcus?" she asked him again being so naughtily innocent. His only response was a pleasured groan. "Well if you don't answer me I can't continue," she said with a pout.

"Yes honey!" he said as his mind focused enough for him to speak.

Anna smiled sweetly at him and squeezed harder with her hands on her breasts making him fit snugly between her lovely globes. Marcus' groans were loud enough to hear throughout the room. Anna moved slowly up and down keeping him where he was. Marcus knew he couldn't last much longer and looked at her painfully. She saw the look and something in her mind snapped and she began to move faster and faster. Marcus tried to say something, but it was a futile gesture. Anna kept at it until she felt his balls twitch and then she felt something hot and wet hit her chin. She moaned throatily as he spurted onto her neck and down her full breasts. Anna waited for him to stop and looked up to him. Marcus' eyes slowly opened and he saw the naughtiest sight he had ever seen. Her neck was covered in his thick seed as were her breasts. She was smiling at him so damn seductively it was making his balls ache even more. What she did next shocked him to no end. She leaned down and with a flick of her tongue got a good taste of his seed.

Anna tasted it and her eyes closed. He was so tasty she had to have another lick. Marcus groaned as she licked his tip several more times getting all she could from it. She got up and went to the bathroom and wiped herself down. She got a wash cloth and went back and cleaned him up softly. Marcus watched her lithe caramel skin with the lacy white panties walk to him and he was rock hard in no time. Anna saw it and her eyes got wide.

"I think round one goes to you baby girl, but round two is when I always wake up," he said smiling darkly.

Anna stood at the edge of the bed and slowly slid her hands to the bands of her panties. Slowly she pulled them down and when she stood up she kicked off the shoes. All she had on was her sparkling belly piercing and he curled his index finger to her, commanding her to come to him. Anna got on her knees and slowly walked on all fours to him and kept going until their lips met. She frantically kissed him and he spun her onto her back. Anna whimpered as he got between her thighs and ground his cock against her clit. She looked at him with pleading eyes and Marcus smiled darkly at her. He began his own trail down her body and soon his mouth was at her clit. He decided one good treat deserves another. Using all he had learned from his forty one years of life Marcus lashed his tongue along all the right places. Anna whimpered and gasped as his tongue found all the right spots and continued it' assault on her steaming canal. Anna tossed her head to and fro as Marcus continued on. She was whimpering softly as his finger slid into her and soon she began to buck.

"Marcus please!" she whimpered loudly.

"Please what honey?" he asked back using her own teasing against her.

"Put it in me," she begged and when he saw the innocent look on her face he slowly climbed up and met her lips.

They kissed passionately and her arms went around his shoulders. Her legs widened and then wrapped sensually around his hips as his thick cock found her opening. With a gentle nudge he slid in deep. Anna moaned loudly as he filled her, causing her to shudder. With the great oral stimulus only to have him suddenly inside her, Anna didn't last too long as her first orgasm slammed through her. She bucked against him and Marcus realized it was his turn to pleasure her. He began slowly and soon they found a strong rhythm. Anna bucked to meet him, matching his rhythm. She enjoyed this but deep down she was hungry. He was a great lover, but she wanted more. She had just been so naughty with him, and now something in her wanted more of the same.

"Fuck me Marcus!" she cried out in a lusty voice.

Marcus couldn't believe his ears. She was begging him to be rougher with her. Marcus picked up the pace and Anna suddenly felt what she truly wanted. His hard thrusts hit her spots with a precision that was too good to be described. Anna felt her inner core burning as he continued and suddenly she felt a need within her that demanded more.

"Harder!" she managed and he obeyed.

Marcus angled her up and began to pound into her. Anna felt the banging all along her sensitive canal and soon her body was frantically bucking with him. Marcus would slam in and she would meet him halfway. Anna's whimpers began to get loud. Her normally sweet nature was being replaced by the woman that wanted her man hard. Looking into his eyes she gave him a feral look that shocked him. The way her eyes burned with fire made his eyes widen. The way her teeth were bared showed him he was in for a rough time. Seeing an alternative Marcus got smart and hoisted her up. Anna screamed at the wonderful sensation of being impaled by him. He pulled them to the top of the bed where he sat up against the headboard. He immediately began to slam his hips upwards. Anna howled in pleasure as she got into a rhythm and frantically bucked away on him. Marcus' eyes rolled to his head as she slammed away on him and soon he felt her nails dig into his shoulders. Anna wasn't saying anything as her own mind was lost to the animal lust that now ran through her. She didn't know where it came from, but she rode it out. Profanities began to flow from her in Spanish and were so naughty Marcus couldn't help his next course of action.

Anna felt the stinging slap as it hit her ass and she cried out in ecstasy, "Ai! Sí entrenador más,"

Marcus' eyes bulged as she said that. Her eyes got a feral glint again as she leaned forward and bit his chest hard. Marcus cried out when out of nowhere this little cute girl was becoming a wanton woman.

"He dicho más de entrenador," she said into his chest and he complied.

The stinging slap on her ass caused Anna to scream in pleasure. Something about it was making her body come to life and soon they found a proper cadence. She would buck away from him and he would find the right time to give her a slap on the ass. The profanities kept coming out of her sweet mouth as the bed began to rock with them. Anna was so lost in her lusts she spun them over until he was back on top of her.

"Ah el entrenador de Dios me jode!" she begged and Marcus got back into her.

He hiked her legs up and speared her depths. With an intensity that bordered on brutality he began to pound into Anna. Her cries and moans let him know he was doing it right as he continued to pound into her steaming canal. Anna was so hot and wet she was dripping all over his cock and balls. She didn't know where this woman came from, but Anna liked her. Marcus had never been so aroused in his life and it was a mind blowing moment they shared when they locked eyes. Her glazed lust filled feral eyes met his dark and intense ones and the current was too much for either. Anna let out a high pitched scream as she came violently. Her whole body thrashed along his as he felt her tight walls spasm on him like an iron vice. Marcus kept up as long as he could, but he felt it coming before he could contain himself. On her latest spasm his cock was forced from her and he spurted a heavy load that didn't want to stop. Anna's tummy and hips were soaked by his thick load while she shook under him. Marcus got his eyes open and saw tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh god Anna!" he started to worry, but she stopped him when she opened her eyes.

She grabbed him by the neck and tongue kissed him furiously. Marcus grabbed her neck and their bodies collided together. Anna had never been so satisfied in her whole life and she slumped back against the bed after they broke the kiss. He rolled off her and she was panting hard.

"Oh!" she whimpered as an aftershock hit her.

Her hips slowly raised off the bed and settled back down. Anna absently reached around until she found the cloth from earlier and used it again on her belly and his. After they got clean she flopped onto his chest and purred contently.

"Thank you Marcus," she whispered softly to him.

"Umm, no it's the other way around baby. Thank you," he said while watching her sheepish grin.

"What brought that on honey?" he asked after taking a steadying breath.

"I just figured we would be so busy we wouldn't be able to have fun in Vegas, so I decided to try something new. And coach, I liked that a lot!" she said with an eager gleam.

Marcus nodded his head and hugged her tightly to him. They spent a few minutes in each others arms before getting up in order to begin the day. They had a good breakfast and went to pack for the trip. They packed most of their clothes, but not all. Marcus slipped a few things into Anna's bag when she wasn't looking and smirked when she didn't notice them. They were the surprises he had bought for her from Victoria's. They got their gear loaded. Marcus decided it was a short enough drive so they would pile into two cars. After the gym members wished them good luck they met up with Christian and Fabiana. The pairing of the two couldn't be more different. Where he was nearly black skinned, she was a dark bronze. Her skin was almost as caramel as Anna's but more of a burnt color. The two of them together were a sight indeed. Her bulge showed that she was at about eight months pregnant. Marcus knew she was going to pop soon and in Vegas he knew of several really good doctors that she could go to.

After packing plenty of snacks they loaded into the cars and began the trip. Along the way they blared the radios and Marcus unleashed his new training music play list for Anna to get used to. Aside from the tons of metal and rock it had a lot of Brazilian music mixed into it; most notably Samba and Forro. She got into the beat and soon realized she was dancing in her seat. Marcus smiled as they enjoyed the seven hour drive to Las Vegas.

It was early evening when they pulled up to the house on the North East side of town. The Summerlin area of Las Vegas was a really upscale area filled with newer homes and businesses. They found the furnished house to be everything they could ask for and more. Having lived modestly all of their lives, the younger members of the group were in awe of their new, temporary home. It was a two story single family house with two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. Due to Fabiana's condition, she and Christian took the downstairs rooms while Anna and Marcus took the upstairs one.

Once they unpacked and got settled into the house, they ordered Tex Mex from a local delivery place. The atmosphere became almost party-like as they enthusiastically speculated on their coming event. All knew this was it. Christian held his fiancée's hand and sighed in readiness. They left the room and went to bed shortly after ten and Anna and Marcus went to their room as well. They got changed and into bed. Marcus set the alarm for early and cuddled with his lovely young woman. Anna felt Marcus spoon her tight behind her and she sighed into in contentment. Ahead of both of them was a long hard road filled with the great unknown. Both lay awake and braced themselves for the coming storm.