Fighting

Story Info
A daughter hits back.
4.2k words
4.5
116.2k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. Where are they?" I stood swaying on the pathway, handbag in on hand, the other rummaging through it frantically. There I was: dressed to the nines, 3am on a Tuesday night, drunk on my mother's doorstep, unable to find my keys.

Life can be such a bitch sometimes. Call it a cliché, but clichés are clichés because they're true. Life's a bitch, and never let yourself believe otherwise.

"Shit," I muttered again, moving closer to the door. Staggering, maybe; high-heels are never the best choice for a night of drinking. My breath steaming on the cold air. "I should tie the thing around my neck next time."

When I got within a pace of the doorway I stumbled. Pitched forward onto my hands and knees. Right into the milk bottles carefully arranged on the doorstep. Sending them scattering with a crash that echoed into the night.

"Shit."

I kneeled there for a second, aware only of the sudden burning pain in my knees - a pain so searing I didn't notice the hall light flare into life and, a second later, the front door being yanked open.

"Janine!"

I looked up. "Mum?"

My mother was there, in her dressing gown, standing silhouetted against the light from the hall. A look on her face like...well, if you've ever woken your mother up at 3am on a Tuesday morning by being drunk and falling on the milk bottles, you can probably imagine.

"God, Janine, what the hell is this?"

I slumped against the doorframe. "Sorry," I mumbled.

My mother looked down at me. "Get up. You won't get any help from me." She stepped back into the hall.

I sighed, and, grabbing the doorframe, hauled myself to my feet.

***

In the kitchen, I stood leaning against the table while Mum searched through the medicine cabinet for some iodine. I'd torn my knees to shreds on the gravel path when I fell - blood was oozing out and running down my calves, deep red against my black skin.

"Janine, this really is too much," Mum was saying over her shoulder. "It's 3am on a Tuesday!"

"I know," I said.

"Take a look at yourself."

I did. I looked down and saw a girl in a white vest, white miniskirt and white high-heeled shoes to contrast with dark skin, with great breasts that guys could never stop themselves slyly looking at and long, smooth sleek legs - looking damn hot except for the grazes on the knees. "What?" I said.

"You're eighteen years old," Mum said. "That's what. It's about time you started acting like it."

Mum's favourite catchphrase.

"Your mother's right," said a low voice behind me. I turned around. Dan, my mother's white boyfriend. In a blue dressing gown and slippers. Like he owned the place.

"Keep out of it, Dan," I said. I wasn't in the mood for him butting in.

Mum stood up and came over, carrying the iodine and a bunch of cotton wool. "Hey," she said. "He's got just as much right as you to speak. He's just been woken up, after all." She looked into my eyes, daring me to argue. I didn't give her the satisfaction.

She sighed and kneeled down with the iodine and cotton wool. I looked at Dan. "Sorry for waking you up," I said.

"You almost sound like you mean it," he said.

It's fair to say Dan and I have never seen eye to eye. After my father died Mum had been despondent for months before meeting him, so I suppose I should have appreciated his influence on her...but he wasn't my father, so I guess his efforts to get to know me were always doomed to failure. He was a big guy, stocky and tall, with a big barrel chest and a receding hairline. Handsome in his own way - he hadn't got my mother just through charm alone - and with a distinguised air. Going grey around the temples. He was about forty-five.

There was a sting as Mum pressed the cotton wool against my left knee. I bit my lip.

"Stay still," she said. "This will only take a moment." She tipped more iodine onto the cotton wool and put it back on my knee, hard. Fire lanced through my skin.You're enjoying this, aren't you? I thought, looking down at her.Bitch.

Then I looked at Dan and saw him looking at my legs. Looking at my mother on her knees, one hand on my smooth calf, the other dabbing away at my bloody skin.Oh Dan, how you wish it could be you, I thought, catching his eye and smiling.

***

The next day I woke up at 12 with a raging headache and a mouth that felt like cardboard. I rolled over in bed lay there for a while with the sun streaming through a gap in the curtains onto my back. My knees were full of dull pain.

Finally I got up and wrapped a towel around myself to head to the shower.

Dan was in the corridor. "Oh," he said, looking me up and down. "Janine."

"Hi, Dan," I said, seeing the look in his eyes. That kind of look isn't hard to spot.Bet mum doesn't look like this when she goes to the shower,I thought as I walked past him, smiling in a sly little way. Making sure my hips swayed as I moved. When I reached the bathroom door I looked over my shoulder and saw him watching. He looked away quickly. I giggled and closed the door behind me.

While I was in the shower I thought about what I'd just done.I'm such a cow, I told myself.But why not just have a little fun?

After my shower I left the bathroom, but this time I didn't have my towel wrapped around me - I just clutched it to my front, barely covering my breasts and hanging down over my crotch. Dan wasn't there. But the thought that he might be out there, watching, made me suddenly forget my hangover.

Fully clothed - well, as fully as you can be in a miniskirt and bikini - I went downstairs to the kitchen, my heart quickening without quite realising why. I had the feeling I'd somehow started something with Dan, but I didn't know quite what it was.

Mother was there, sitting at the table. "Janine," she said. Something in her tone made me stop short.

"Mum?" I said.

She looked at me with eyes like ice.

"What?" I said.

She folded her arms. "Janine, I've been thinking," she said quietly. "And I've made a decision. Well, Dan and I both, actually."

What was this all about? "You and Dan both?"

She nodded. "We've decided you're grounded, Janine. For two weeks." She sat back in her chair.

Grounded? Was she for real? "Excuse me?" I said.

"You heard," she said. "Until you learn to behave with consideration for others, you won't get any consideration from me. I won't be woken up by your drunken antics at 3 am ever again, Janine. You'd better believe it."

For the first time in my life I understood what it meant to be speechless.Bitch, I thought, staring at her.So you're after a fight?

"After two weeks we'll see how you feel. Until then, you're not leaving this house."

Finally I found my voice. "And how exactly do you intend to stop me?" Putting all my ice into it.

She smiled, though her eyes stayed as hard and flinty as before. "I had the locks changed first thing this morning. And I'm not giving you the key. And if you leave the house, you won't be let back inside."

I put my hands on my hips. "You can't do this," I said.She couldn't!"I'm eighteen. You just can't."

She shrugged. "I can and I will. You're my daughter, and you'll do as I say."

Well, we'll see about that,I thought.If it's a fight you want, you've got one.

The kitchen door opened behind me, and Dan came in. I glanced over my shoulder at him. And then a thought ocurred to me. A mean, nasty thought.Well, if I'm grounded, I might as well have some fun..

***

It started the next day. Mum left for work every day at 8am, but Dan at 8.30. That gave me a little bit of time to play with each morning. A little bit of time to work my magic. A little bit of time to fight my fight.

I waited until Dan was outside in the corridor - listening for his footsteps - and then stepped out of my bedroom, towel clutched to my chest again like the day before. Only this time it was a carefully selected hand towel, smaller and thinner. Pressing it to my front with my hand it just about covered my breasts and my crotch. But Dan got a full view of my hips, my legs, my shoulders...five foot eight of smooth, chocolate-skinned glory, just for him. And best of all, there was nothing covering my ass...

"Hi Dan," I said, slowly walking forward.

He stared at me. His eyes roaming up and down. I was shocked to find how exciting it was - to feel his big blue eyes scanning over my skin, taking me in, devouring the sight before them...

"Hi Janine," he said.

I slipped past him and went on over to the bathroom door. My spine tingled as I felt him looking at me...felt him looking at my bare, smooth, tight little ass swaying in rhythm with my hips. I glanced over my shoulder at him and caught his eyes. Raised my eyebrows and winked before going into the bathroom and closing, then locking the door.Bet mum's ass doesn't look as good as mine, I thought, breathing hard.

***

All that morning and all the afteroon I thought about it. What I was doing. God, it had felt good to have him watching me. Wanting me, like I knew he did. My mother's white boyfriend, who wanted me, and surely wanted me more than he wanted my mother.

***

That night Mum came home at 6. "Janine," she said, looking in at me where I sat on the sofa in the lounge. "How are your knees?"

"Fine." She wasn't going to mend any fences with me.

She left and went to the kitchen. That was okay. I was waiting for Dan. He arrived half an hour later.

"Hi Dan," I said. He looked so sophisticated in his grey suit - with the big wide shoulders and loose cut pants. I was wearing my bikini-top and miniskirt again. One leg crossed over the other so the skirt rode up my thighs as high as it could go. Not high enough for him to see what he wanted to see. But high enough to get him hard. I could see it in his pants. Bulging. Suddenly I wanted to see it. To feel it. To feel how big and hard it was.

"Hi Janine," he said softly. "What are you up to?"

"Just watching TV and waiting," I said.

"Waiting for what?"

"For you to come home," I said.

He blinked. "Excuse me?"

I giggled.

He shook his head, telling himself I was just joking.

***

Next morning he was waiting. I could tell. When I opened my bedroom door there he was. And there I was with my skimpy little handtowel just about covering my bits. Some of my bits, anyway.Eat it up I thought, looking at him.Take a good long look. Think about this when you next fuck Mum, and wish.

"Morning, Janine," he said. Was that a little smile playing on his lips there? Or just my imagination?

"Morning, Dan," I said. "And how are you feeling today?" I let my eyes wander over him. My gaze lingering on his crotch.

"Just fine," he said. He met my gaze with his wide blue eyes. I smiled and walked on past him. This time he didn't try to pretend. He turned his head to follow me, watching my brazenly, inclining his head as he gazed at my long legs, the curve of my hips, my ass...I smiled and went to the bathroom. Turned to look at him. Then let the towel fall away. It dropped to the floor. Then I grinned at him and closed and locked the door.

***

That night I stayed up late in the lounge watching TV with Mum and Dan. Neither of them would talk to me. But every so often I caught Dan glancing over at me. I was in another bikini and another little denim skirt.

"I'm going to bed," Mum said eventually, standing up. "Are you coming?" she said to Dan.

He glanced at me. "I'll be up in a minute. You go ahead."

"Okay. G'night, Janine."

"G'night." All ice.

We sat in silence for a while, just Dan and I, with the TV way down low. The blue light from it flickering in the dark.

"You want a drink?" he said after a while.

I looked over at him. "What have we got?"

"Orange juice?" he said.

I shrugged. "Sure."

He stood up and went out, then came back a few minutes later with two glasses. He gave one to me. I made sure our fingers touched when I took it from him. He went and sat down, and I looked over at him while I took a sip.

Even before the juice had touched my lips I could smell it. Vodka.So that's your game, is it?I thought, as I drank.Naughty Dan. Wants to loosen up his girlfriend's daughter? I drank some more.Well, I'll play along.

And why not. I was fighting a war, wasn't I? A war against Mum that I was determined to win - and now victory was in sight.

"So," he said. "Where were you on Tuesday night?"

"Just out with some friends," I said, drinking more of the vodka and orange. It was already half gone. And I was already starting to feel a little...loose.

"A boyfriend?" he said.

I giggled. "No boyfriends. There isn't one right now." I caught his eye before looking away.

"There isn't one? I find that hard to believe."

I shrugged. "Well, I'm not one for being serious. Not right now." I finished my vodka and orange. "Right now I'm just interested in playing the field..."

He laughed. "A regular little playgirl, eh?"

I smiled. "Something like that."

He stood up. "Would you like another one?"

I looked at my empty glass. "Maybe tomorrow."Pleasure postponed is all the sweeter.

***

The next day was a Saturday, which meant that neither Mum nor Dan would be working. That meant I had to change my plan a little.Time to step things up a little.

I opened the door and there he was. This time when I walked past I brushed against him. Just a little. But enough for him to feel it. My body, chocolatey-hot and pressed up to his. And this time when I closed the bathroom door behind me, I didn't lock it.

I didn't think he'd risk taking a peek. Not with Mum in the house. But I knew the temptation would be killing him. I knew how hard he'd be. I knew he'd be imagining me there, imagining me naked. And I knew it would drive him crazy.

Sure enough, I finished my shower quickly and slipped out the door and went and stood outside Mum and Dan's bedroom. Pressing my ear against the door I could hear them whispering. Then the sound of breathing, hard...the bed rocking against the wall.

Yes, I thought.Fuck her, and think all about me while you're doing it. Think how much better I'd be. Think about how much you want to fuck me.

***

That night, he tried the same trick.

"You want another orange juice?" he said after Mum had gone to bed.

"I'd love one. Make it a double," I said.

"A double?"

I giggled. "Come on, I know you put vodka in last night. I'm eighteen, you know."

He laughed. "And there I was thinking I was being sneaky. Okay, double vodka and orange coming up."

When he came back he passed me the orange juice, and sat next to me on the sofa. Not too close, but close enough. "Cheers," he said, clinking his glass to mine. I drank long and deep. Gulped it down and felt the kick.

"So," he said, looking at me.

"So," I said.

He smiled. "I bet you're missing going out and playing. Being grounded, that is."

I shrugged. "Kind of."

"I bet you miss all your boyfriends," he said.

I giggled.A sleazy line, but what the heck, he's cute.I'd noticed Dan was handsome before, but not until that week had it really sunk in...those big blue eyes of his, and that ruff of hair.

"I've got plenty of eye candy around here," I said.

He smiled a little. Just with the corner of his mouth. "I think I have too," he said. "But I'm just wondering whether it's going to stay eye candy or turn into just plain candy."

"Just plain candy?"Ah, the moment of truth.To quote another cliche, my heart skipped a beat. But it really did. What did I say about cliches being cliches because they're true?

"I think you know what I mean," he said.

"I think I do."

His hand touched my thigh. The touch was cold at first, and it made me jolt. But he didn't take it away. He pressed in a little with his fingers. Feeling my skin. I looked down at his hand. His white on my black.Mum, if only you knew. I thought.

"Should I stop?" he said, grasping my thigh a little tighter.

"I don't think you should," I said. "I think you have to finish what you've started, now." My breath was quick, my heart thumping.

"Oh, I intend to," he said. "But we'll have to keep it quick and quiet. You know that." His hand moving upwards. His other setting down his glass, and then draping across my shoulder.

He had barely touched me, but I could feel myself melting.God, I'm getting wet."You mean because of Mum?" I said. I couldn't understand why, but the thought of her, up there alone, and the two of us down here...it was sending tremors through me.Victory is mine, I said to myself.

"That's right," he said. His hand reached the hem of my skirt. "Quick and quiet, yes?"

"Quick and quiet," I said, nodding. Feeling his hand on my skin. Feeling it slide up underneath my skirt. Higher. He stroked my skin...moving his hand down and round my leg...pushing it aside, opening me...

My own hand reached out and found what it wanted...the hardness beneath the cotton of his pants, big and stiff. Like a good dick should be. And I was filled with want of it. Need of it. "You're going to fuck me?" I whispered.

"You know I am," he said, sliding his hand up my inner thigh for the last stretch, until it reached my crotch. He raised his eyebrows. "No panties? Naughty girl." His fingers on my pussy. The tip of one of them sliding between my labia. I heard the squelch of my wetness as he ran it up and down the length of me. Oh, it felt good. I arched my back. Gripped his cock.

"You're going to finger me right on the sofa," I whispered, saying the words because it felt so good, so hot, to say them out loud. "Right here while Mum's upstairs in bed."

"Right here," he said. His index finger tracing up and down the line of my labia...before he slipped it inside, in deep as it would go. I gasped. Felt it sliding up so easy...then out again. Then back in. "Now how does that feel?" he said.

"Fantastic," I said.

"Mmm," he said. "So much wetter than your mother..." Starting to find a rhythm, pushing his finger in and out of me. I reached down, hiking my skirt up over my hips to let him work freely. Bucked my hips.Yessss.

I unzipped his flies, breathing hard. Feeling his finger sliding in and out of me, fucking me. "Put another one in," I gasped. Moaned as he did so. Tugged his cock free and started to stroke.

"You're going to put this in me?" I said as I wanked him. "Going to put this in me, Dan?"

"First you're going to have to get it wet a little too," he said, his free hand grasping my head and pushing it down towards his crotch. I greedily obliged. Opening my lips around the salty head of his meat and taking it inside. Lapping my tongue over his glans greedily. Tasting the hot precum. My first taste of white meat. The thought of that, and the thought that here I was, sucking off my mother's boyfriend - and the feeling of his finger, taking me....hearing my wetness sloppy and slick as he pumped it in and out...it was enough to send me over the edge. I bucked, sealing my lips around his cock so as not to cry out.

"You liked that?" he asked.

I took my mouth from his prick. A dribble of my spit trailed between my lips and the tip of his cock. "You know I did," I said. "Does Mum ever suck your cock?"

He laughed. "She does, yes. Does that disappoint you?"

Did it? Not really. In fact, it made me feel even hotter. This cock had been in my mother's mouth. Her pussy too. And now it was going to be in mine. And mine was going to feel better than hers.

"No, it doesn't," I said. I looked at his thick white cock, slick and wet with my spit in front of me. "I just want to suck it better than her."

"You've got plenty of opportunity to practise from now on," he said, standing up and grabbing my hand. Pulling me down onto the hardwood floor. "But now I've got to take you. Get on your hands and knees."

12