Fighting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

Michelle gave a small scream when I started hitting her with my final run. I could feel her closing tightly around me while she softly wailed her climax, then I was letting loose, highly tempted to wail out loud as I vented into her.

I lay sprawled on top of Michelle, pinning her to the bed. She didn't seem to care, just lying under me, totally relaxed. Glancing to the side I saw Naomi was fully recovered and looking at us with amusement.

"My, my," she said. "Ravishing us both, one after the other. Quite the stud, aren't you."

"Shut up, Naomi, or I will tie you to my bed and spend all night proving my studliness to you."

"Promises, promises," she muttered softly, still smirking.

I rolled off Michelle and sat up.

"Returning to what we were discussing before, why don't you call the VD clinic and introduce yourself as Larry's secretary and ask for confirmation for his Monday appointment. See what they say. And keep it in mind before you sleep with him."

I got a scornful look. Naomi trusted Larry, it seemed, and wouldn't do anything so underhanded. If Larry did by some mischance have a communicable disease he was honest enough that he'd tell her before he tried to bed her. It seemed she knew a different Larry to the one I knew. And I've never yet met a girl who won't check up on her boyfriend if given the chance. She'd check. Hopefully before she screwed him.

At this stage Michelle rolled over and sat up. She saw Naomi smirking at her and glared, and then laughed.

"You can't say the man doesn't keep his word," she said. "He just sort of took me by surprise. I thought I was safe and didn't manage to jump in time."

"Speaking of keeping my word," I murmured, "I've sort of suggested to Naomi that I'm going to tie her to a bed and spend a night demonstrating what a stud I am. Are you interested in a similar experience?"

"No, he didn't," interjected Naomi, "and it's not going to happen."

"Not to me, either," said Michelle. "Once is enough."

"OK, if you say so," I said. "I'll take your refusals as though you meant them. For now."

Both girls glared at for that last little rider but they didn't say anything. I was prepared to lay odds that if I dragged one or both into my room for the purposes of ravishment, they wouldn't struggle too hard. I'd have to find out over the next few days.

The girls gathered up the rags they'd had on. They didn't try to dress in them. They just marched grandly out of my room and down the hallway to theirs. I watched them go, bottoms swaying from side to side. They were, I felt sure, aware of me watching and swishing their bottoms purely to tempt me. Ah, well. They'd keep.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12