Fighting Him Off

Story Info
A surprise ending to a very bad day.
878 words
3.69
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story!! Please tell me what you think of it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd only been married for about four months, and my sex life was already going down the tubes. My husband, Chris, never seemed to want me, and when we did have sex, it was always the same three or four positions (missionary, cowgirl, cowboy). Needless to say, the monotony was beginning to drive me crazy. That was until I caught him looking at porn one morning.

It started normal. Chris gets up about 6 or 7 am every weekday, to start getting ready for work, while I'm sleeping until he wakes up me to kiss me goodbye. Its been like that for forever. This morning, however, I woke up when he got up from the bed, and he didn't go into the bathroom. I gave it a few minutes, then got up to follow him. I walked in on him at the computer, looking at, if I can say, a very nice shot of a girl getting pounded. That's not the worst thing. He lied to me, and told me that he hadn't been looking at it. I went and got back into bed, and thought for a while. He couldn't be getting tired of me already could he? I'm not exactly your average sized girl, but I think I'm pretty good in bed. Oh well, I thought, if he can satisfy himself, so can I.

He came back into our bedroom, and showered, got ready for work, then tried to kiss me, but I wouldn't. I spent all day crying, and trying to figure out what I could do to make our sex life better.

I was on the phone with a friend of mine, when I heard his key in the lock. I quickly hung up the phone, and flipped over on the bed. He came into our room, and sat down on the bed beside me.

"You cannot still be mad at me," he said. "I most certainly can. We've only been married for four months, Chris! You can't already be tired of me, can you?" I asked, nearing tears at this point. He laid down next to me and tried to put his arms around me, but I wouldn't let him. It became a fight for both of us, him trying to hug me, and me trying to get away from him. It was a very close win for me, but then he pinned me to the bed, and began to kiss my neck, down my shoulder, and back up to my earlobe.

He then brought his hand down between my legs, and started to rub my clit...soft at first, then getting harder and harder. I brought my hand down and unbuttoned his pants...I could feel his cock straining against the front of his jeans. Deftly, I took his cock out and started to rub, bringing a soft moan from him, still kissing my neck.

He took my pants off, and, not being able to wait anymore, pushed into me. It felt like heaven. He started out slow, then as we both stopped fighting, he began thrusting in short, hard strokes. It was beginning to be too much for me, and I flipped him over and started to ride him. I rode him so hard, I could feel his cockhead rubbing against my cervix. He was still rubbing my clit, but he had also began pinching my nipple harder and harder, until with one last pinch, I gave out and started to cum. There was no point in talking anymore, my orgasm had come faster than any had before, and I know he could feel my cum spilling out on his cock. "Fuck me, harder, harder," I panted out, still coming down, when another orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't help it this time. I started screaming his name, and he picked me up and put me on my hands and knees and started to fuck me like a dog.

He felt my pussy contracting around his cock ( I was still cumming and still in a very strong orgasm), and he couldn't stop from cumming. He came in a flood, his cum splashing against my insides, hot and wet.

He slumped down on top of me, and for half an hour, we laid on the bed, exhausted. I could see a little of his cum still on his cockhead, so I leaned down and started to suck it off. I felt him growing again inside my mouth, so I kept on sucking him. He grabbed the back of my head and started slamming his cock inside my mouth, all the while, I was rubbing my clit, desperate to cum again. I felt his balls shrink up and all of a sudden he came again. I felt the hot liquid spurt against the back of my throat, and that sent me over the edge. I came again, catching it in my hand. Chris took my cum-soaked hand, and started to suck all of my wetness off of it. And that just got us started again. I could tell we would not have another slump for a long time. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments very welcome!!