Fighting Temptations

Story Info
She was helpless even before she was trapped.
1.4k words
3.85
69k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did I get myself into this time? Was all Jenny was thinking as she raced through the halls of her high school looking for a way out. It was 8:30pm and everyone was gone home...everyone except her.

"Damn it, why did I have to stay in the library so late for? I'm such a fucking browner."

Tons of thoughts ran through her mind as she tried to think of an idea as to how to get herself out. All the phones were dead, doors were locked, vending machines were out of order, and even the security cameras were turned off, she was totally screwed.

She ran down the steps in the tech. wing, and raced down the gym hallway. Just as she was about to try the washroom door...she heard a shower turn on in the men's locker room. She figured it was just a kink or something, so she ignored it. But then she distinctly heard footsteps and she knew someone was in there. Yes she was saved! She quietly pushed the door open and stuck her head in just enough to take a look around. It was all foggy from the shower so she couldn't really see anything. She opened the door and walked in.

"Hello...is anybody in here?" "Hellllo?"

Just as she turned a corner she saw James standing there...totally naked...looking totally sexy.

"Umm...oh my god...I...umm...sorry. I wasn't sure if anyone was in here." was all she could get out before her jaw hit the floor in totally awe.

He had a well sculpted body that's for sure, 6 pack, amazing arms, and an amazing something else. Not to mention he was fine as hell.

"Oh hey there Jenny. I had no idea anyone else was in the school, but since you're here, we might as well make the best of it right?"

Jenny tried recollecting herself before slowly backing away...right into the wall.

"James...I don't know what you mean...I...umm...was just wondering if you knew a way to get out, but I guess not so I'll just be going now..."

As she turned from him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his wet chest. It nearly took her breath away as she struggled to find the words.

"Aww c'mon Jen. I know you want me. I see the way you look at me in the halls, the way your cheeks turn pink when I smile at you, and the way you giggle whenever you see me at my locker. So c'mon just give into your temptation, and I promise we'll have fun."

"I don't know what you're talking about James. So please just let go of me."

She knew she was lying to herself. She had wanted him since grade school. And she knew that he knew she was lying too, she was in a tight situation.

"Listen babe, I know you can't say no to me and you'll soon see what I'm talking about. So don't try to fight it, and just save all your energy for what we both know you want."

That's it, she couldn't take it anymore, she had to get out before she got too caught up in the moment. She pulled away from his grip just long enough to run out the door and back into the halls.

"You'll never get out Jen! Not without my help."

Just watch me you arrogant son of a bitch, she thought to her self, as she found her way to go the girls locker room. Ironically, it was unlocked too. She didn't know what she was going to do next, but she did know that she had to pee. As she was finishing washing her hands she opened the door and was pushed so suddenly against the iron bar door that she thought she was going to faint. Everything flooded back to her moments later and she suddenly knew who it was. With her face to the door and James behind her, she was totally and utterly helpless.

"Damn it James, what the hell do you want?"

As scared and angry as she was, she was somehow turned on by all this, but quickly pushed that thought to the back of her mind.

"I want you bitch! I always have and I ALWAYS get what I want."

Wow now she was really turned on, she loved when a man took charge. She knew this was not good, as it gave him somewhat of an advantage over her. He reached his hand to the front of her shorts and untied them, letting them fall to her feet. He slowly ran his hand between her legs before gently rubbing what he knew would soon be his.

"Wow Jen, I knew you wanted me, but I didn't know you wanted me this bad!"

She lowered her head in shame, she could not believe how wet she was.

"James please...I...I don't want this."

"Well baby, your mind might be saying no...but your body is definitely saying yes."

He leaned in and lightly kissed her neck...a low moan escaping her lips.

"Ohh, so you do like it?"

He chuckled to himself as she tried to protest.

He ran his hands down her sides, across her tummy, and back between her legs before rubbing her clit. He laughed as another audible moan came from her lips.

"Fuck you! This isn't funny anymore so please just let me go!"

She quickly regretted her words as he stopped and turned her around sharply. He tore off her white button up shirt, revealing a set of two perky, nicely formed boobs. Before she could say anything he had one of her nipples in his mouth and was licking and sucking on it, torturing her.

"Mmm James..."

He smiled and looked up at her as she tried to catch her breath.

"So what, you still think you don't want me? Face it Jen, you know you do, and so do I."

No! She couldn't do this. Before thinking, she slapped him hard in the face leaving a big red mark.

"That's it, no more Mr. Nice guy! I WILL show you that we're supposed to be together, even if I have to force you to see it."

He turned her around again, pushing her face into the bars.

"James nooooo" she cried, as he tore off her panties, and his towel, and threw them to the ground.

"Yeah you'll be screaming my name...but you won't be saying no."

He grabbed her hands and held them above her as he pushed into her slowly, making sure she felt every inch.

"Mmm..." was all she could get out, because even she knew it was pure bliss.

He began a steady rhythm, rocking back and forth slowly and slowly, nibbling her ear and kissing her neck.

"Oh...my...god...Jaaames! I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." He quickly pulled out, leaving her confused and gasping for air.

"Beg for it. Tell me how much you want it, how much you need me!"

"Noo...I...won't! I..."

He pushed into her hard...

"Tell me!"

She couldn't take it anymore.

"James please fuck me, oh my god, please I need you, I want you. Please!!!"

That was all he needed to hear. Before the last word was out of her mouth he was pushing fast and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Jaaaames!!!"

He bit her shoulder and began rubbing her clit as they both came at the same time and fell to the floor.

She cuddled up next to him, listening to their synchronized heart beats. Snapping back to reality, she glanced up at the clock and quickly gathered her clothes.

"Oh my god James, I have to get home. Please tell me you know a way out of here."

"Of course I do."

They walked to the basement, as he pointed to the open window.

"I come in here every night and take a swim, it helps me clear my mind."

She smiled, he grabbed his clothes off the ledge, and they climbed out the window. Not a word was said while they walked home. But as they reached her house, she turned and kissed him.

"Thank you."

Was all she could say. She climbed up to her window, and into her room.

Ahhh finally home.

"Hey Jenny" he whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow night."

He winked and blew a kiss. She smiled, nodded, shut her window, and climbed into bed.

Wow, Sam is never going to believe this one, she thought to herself.