Figure 8 Ch. 07

Story Info
Sylar gets Emma.
7.6k words
4.76
9.8k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a/n: here it is. thanks for reading. this has been barely edited. it's also not as long as i was going to make it to be cause i decided to stop at a certain point so that i had enough momentum to continue writing. special thanks to all the lovely anons from the last chapter.

---

Sylar stared at the woman underneath him. This one was shivering for much different reasons than the other girl he'd woken up to this morning. His pupils dilated in response to thinking of her even though Kendall, the very willing woman who was moaning and reaching for him, should have been his focus. And she was in some ways... physically and visually; but his mind was elsewhere.

With some women, there were often times he knew he had better. To crudely put it, like sitting in a comfortable chair. Familiar but nothing necessarily sentimental.

No.

He wanted to be in someone else.

Sylar twitched as he felt this sudden surge of longing fill him. That was new. That particular feeling.

He let Kendall pull him down for a kiss. Her open mouth sucked his in. Their tongues attacked each other, wet muscle against wet muscle. Any other day he would've loved this. Her eagerness was wet and tight, rippling against him even when he wasn't inside of her yet. Any other day, this would have been the best scene yet.

Her nails scraped his back and he arched his lower body forward, hitting her so deep that she became boneless. When she shivered, Sylar covered her mouth and looked up.

Emma was chewing on his fingernails with that innocence he loved. She staring intently at the screen as if he had no effect on her at all. Her brow carried the same furrowed concentration that marred her face before she woke up. At first he thought it'd been the cold, but when he went to hold her, she whispered the name Adam. And instead of paying attention to the gut feeling in his chest, he thought about fulfilling her wish.

Oh so briefly. He thought about becoming Adam just to know what it'd be like... not just to have her, but to have her want him. Want him back.

"Fuck!"

He screamed as his balls tightened for the money-shot Nick wanted. The thick liquid went up and exited his shaft just as he pulled out. White strings shot out, hitting Kendall's breasts and bottom lip. Kendall undulated underneath him in response, rocking out her orgasm, while scooping up his cum by the handful straight into her mouth.

Any other day... he thought as he pushed himself off even before Nick yelled cut. Not that that mattered. The cameraman quickly swept in for an up close shot of Kendall moaning and finishing herself off.

"Here you go."

He froze, stunned because he immediately noticed two things. One, it was Emma standing in front of him. She shook her hand once more to signal that she was just there to hand him a towel. Her eyes struggled to stay focused on his face, but he never felt happier to see her. Somewhere in between this morning and now, her face had changed.

Two: She was beautiful.

"Thank you," he said. He intentionally grazed his fingers against hers just to get a reaction.

Nothing.

There was also a third thing he noticed as Emma scuttled away to assist Kendall in cleaning up. His cock. Normally it stood at full attention whenever she was near, but today it laid well-rested by his leg. Reason said it was because he just came, but another part of him wondered if it was because he still wanted to hold her. Feel her.

Then again, maybe nothing had changed since this morning.

He knotted the towel around his waist as he watched her. Hr hair was so silky, like a waterfall in the Amazon. He didn't realize how long her hair was until now. The ends reached the small of her back and sections her body for his imagination. Because of the way she dressed, most of body was left to guesswork. Only her silhouette gave him clues to the curves underneath those clothes. He guessed she had a tiny waist and a pert ass. He could tell that much from her jeans. At least those were form fitting.

Then it came - that familiar stirring. Sylar groaned. Yes. This is what he knew and expected.

Within seconds, a tent formed underneath his towel. He quickly glanced to see what Emma was doing. It'd be a while until he came back down. God, it felt so good though - he let his hand graze over his cock and imagined it was her hand.

He was right. Nothing changed. She'd always been beautiful.

He just didn't realize that he'd always thought so until that morning. He recalled brushing her long hair out of her face. Not because it was making her wrinkle her nose in the most adorable fashion, but because it covered her face from him. All he wanted was to be able to see every sigh, every smile, every expression. Every inch of her skin.

As the sun was starting to set, a warm glow of burnt gold struck through the trees. Sylar swore it was a beacon of light that was sent to guide him to her. Even as people spoke to him, he heard nothing. He could only nod in acknowledgment because all of his sense were focused on Emma. Her little body as she ran to help the crew members take down some of the equipment. Her hands, small and perfect, dealt with the more delicate pieces.

Shit. Sylar squirmed as he felt himself getting harder than he'd ever been in his life. It wasn't just the idea of sex. It was the idea of having sex with her. With Emma. With her responding to him in a way different from all the girls he knew. It'd be new with her. It'd be different. He didn't know how to explain how he knew this, but he did.

Quickly leaving the scene and hoping to get back to his room where he could hit a cold shower, Sylar paused when he reached his empty room. A daring thought popped in his mind. Maybe just once, he thought. Just once, he'd let himself jerk off to the thought of her. It'd been a while since he used his imagination.

As he threw his towel onto the bed and grabbed his hard cock, his eyes closed in appreciation. A moan escaped his lips, and something deep inside told him that he was on the verge of his best orgasm yet.

***

"Emma!"

Emma turned around to see Greg running towards her. His big smile was contagious, and she grinned in return. Zipping up the tripod bag she was holding, Emma made sure that everything was in place before letting him give her a hug.

"What was that for?" she asked.

Greg pouted. "I just felt so bad that you had to spend the night in the van. You're such a trouper, Emma."

"It's no big deal."

"Where you cold?"

She thought about the blanket Sylar had brought for her. How in the morning, she slowly woke up, shivering and trying to fall back asleep when she wondered: If I'm cold, then how is Sylar feeling? After she jolted awake, she found the space beside her empty. The only evidence of Sylar was the blanket wrapped tightly around her.

"No," she lied. "It wasn't too bad."

"Well lucky for you, you won't have to sleep in the van tonight."

"What why?"

"We're wrapping early, silly."

Emma looked confused. "But someone still has to watch the van."

"Nick's going to have Luke drive it back tonight."

She perked up. "So we're going home early?"

"No, no." Greg felt terrible when her face fell with disappointment. He bumped his shoulder into hers. "Cheer up, we're leaving little earlier tomorrow morning. But tonight we're going to celebrate. Drinks on the house. You better come!"

She forced a smile on her face big enough to satisfy her friend. As he walked away to become the center of attention elsewhere, Emma felt anxiety eat the insides of her stomach. Hot flashes followed by a slow cold burn coursed through her.

Where was she going to sleep tonight?

As she walked back to the set to clean up the smaller props, she overheard Kendall speaking loudly to one of the crew members. "Jesus, I know Sylar's a big deal, but does he always leave right after he's finished shooting?" The gorgeous bombshell flipped her hair over her shoulder. It gave her boobs a jiggle that mesmerized half the crew.

"Depends on the girl, honey," Greg chirped. "Some make him want to stay and others don't."

Greg's sass made Emma smile.

Unfortunately for her, Kendall caught the exchange.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Sorry?"

"Is something funny?"

Emma wanted to say, "A little," but it wasn't her place. She remembered the warnings Nick gave on her face day of work. The last thing you wanted to do was piss off an actress - especially a popular one like Kendall, one who had control over who she wanted to do and how she wanted to do them. So Emma shook her head instead.

Kendall wrinkled her nose, giving Emma a look over.

"You look way too innocent to be working in this industry. Thankfully to get into it, you just have to be willing to spread your legs, huh?"

Nick came by, his voice low and unamused as he rested his hand on Emma's shoulder.

"She's our assistant editor, Kendall. I wouldn't let her in front of the camera even if she begged."

Kendall snorted.

"Why? She not any good?"

Nick gave a hollow laugh and shook his head. "Compared to you, nobody is ever good."

"Aw, don't you know how to please a lady."

"I try," Nick said charmingly as he held out his arm for Kendall to take. Before he walked away, he touched Emma's arm and said, "Company happy hour at the bar tonight. You're coming right, Emma?"

Did she have a choice now? Emma forced a nod.

"Good. Now Kendall, I have this great idea..."

They walked off arm in arm. Kendall was taller than Nick, her shoulders reached the middle of his neck and it gave off a very creepy gold digger vibe.

Emma sighed just as Greg came over.

"Don't like drinking?"

"Not really," she admitted. "Did it a few times in college but it tasted so bad. Heard it's an acquired taste."

"More like an acquired rush. But I promise you, honey, if you show up tonight, I'll teach you the world of cocktails like you've never imagined. Daiquiris, Long Islands, Sex on the Beach - these drinks are so good you'll be drunk in no time!"

Emma gave a shy smile. "I don't want to get drunk."

"You say that now..."

The mischievous look on Greg's face made her nervous, which must've translated onto her face because he quickly patted her back reassuringly.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you tonight. Make sure you get back to our room okay."

Emma dropped her head. "Our room? I don't..."

"I know." Greg shrugged, ignoring the terrified look on her face. "I know. That's why you slept in the van. I didn't try to rescue you because I knew you didn't want people's attention, but tonight you're not sleeping in the van. It was so fucking cold last night when I walked back to my room, and I was intoxicated! I can't imagine how it must've been for you. So you can sleep with me in my room. It's a single bed too. I won't do anything you don't want me too."

Her mouth was wide open. It hadn't shut since he started rambling.

"Nobody knew but me, Nick and Sylar. We wouldn't do that to you."

We wouldn't do that to you. She wondered what that really meant because on one hand, they did do something. They shuffled her around without a concern for her comfort. On the other hand, they kept it between themselves and made an effort to adapt... for her comfort.

"Thank you," she said, knowing that was at least the right answer.

It was the best she could do in her situation, wasn't it?

Emma tucked her hands into her pockets and felt her phone rest cooly in her fingers. Oh no. Adam. If he had offered to call her everyday and didn't, that'd be one thing. That would've been just plain Adam. But for her to beg him to call and then never pick up?

Oh, he wouldn't just be furious. He'd worried sick by now. Possibly even call up her aunt to see if he could get a clue.

"Hey Greg, could I bring my stuff to your room now so I can charge my phone?"

Greg looked around. The cleanup was almost done.

"Go ahead," he said, taking the card key out of his wallet. "I'm about three doors down from Sylar's room. Four-oh-six."

"Thank you."

Emma scrambled to the front of the van to collect her stuff. There were a few laughters and side comments from her crew mates about her bailing early, but she brushed them off. She ran as fast as her short legs could carry her, which wasn't for very long because with a bag over her shoulders, she was already out of breath before she hit the hotel.

As she walked down the hallway, she caught sight of Kendall walking down the hall from a perpendicular direction.

"Hello," she said timidly.

Kendall gave an in-genuine smile and walked past her before knocking loudly on a door. It opened up, and a wet Sylar popped out. His eyes went right to her. Emma froze, not knowing what to do. She gripped the strap of her bag and lowered her head, hoping he hadn't seen her yet.

Had he? Oh, she didn't dare lift her head. He'd definitely see her then.

Scurrying behind Kendall, she thought she managed to slip by when Sylar called her name.

"Hey Emma."

Not wanting Kendall to start any rumors, she turned around and gave a weak smile. "Hi."

"You're not staying in the van tonight?"

"No, we're packing early.... Good job today."

Emma winced. Why did she say that?

"Thanks. You coming for drinks later?"

"Um. Probably not."

It did cross Emma's mind that this conversation was going incredibly well - all considering. As far as small talks went, between her and Sylar, they were practically nonexistent. The way his sharp green eyes watched her, gazing so intently that she thought she'd combust, made her too nervous to speak. But at this moment, he seemed to look at her the way a person looked at the cashier at Starbucks. Friendly, platonic interest.

Kendall cleared her thought, reminding Emma exactly why Sylar was acting so "normal."

Of course. He had a beauty queen in front of him. She was in the way.

Emma gave a quick nod and looked for Greg's room. Meanwhile Kendall was not shy with her words or her volume.

"Mm Sylar, you left so quickly, we didn't get a round two in."

Why was Greg's room so close to Sylar's? Emma fumbled for the key. The conversation between Kendall and Sylar echoed shamelessly down the hall. She shuddered as Sylar's voice washed over her like a wave.

"Didn't I give you a round three and four?"

"Yeah, but I meant for you."

"We only needed one cum shot."

Kendall purred. "Well how about one without the cameras?"

Emma's hands were shaking as she continuously slid the key card in and out. "Damn it," Emma muttered. The red light flashed and the door beeped loudly for the second time.

Both of them stared at her. Kendall's gaze made her feel like an intruder, and Emma blushed so many shades of red that she didn't know what to do. Nervously, Emma tried the door again. She forced the key card in, but it turned red. "No," she cried, feeling embarrassed and hating Greg at the same time.

It wasn't his fault... but...

"You need help?"

Sylar was right behind her. His masculine scent tingled her senses as she nodded mutely. Her breath was caught in her throat. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Water droplets fell along his neck, suggesting that he'd just finished a shower. No wonder he smelled so good...

"Emma?"

"Oh sorry. Yeah, not my key."

Sylar laughed. It was a melodic laugh that touched her from deep inside.

"The card key is a bit tricky, I guess. You got to stick it in," he took the key from her hands. His fingers were soft and silky as they brushed against hers. Then he stood behind her and leaned forward to slide the key in. His chest pressed against her shoulder blades. She squeezed her arms against her side.

He made her feel so small. She wanted to become smaller and slip away.

"Then you got to wait until it blinks green twice."

It blinked green twice.

"Now you can take it out."

He pulled the key came out. Deliberately slow, like he was trying to make a point. Emma gripped the door handle, pushing it down just to make sure it worked. It had. She turned around and leaned against the slightly ajar door.

"Thank you."

But Sylar wasn't smiling.

He was looking at her again with that fiery glare in his eyes. His jaw ticked as Emma swallowed her saliva.

"Um," she started, unaware that he was cursing himself right now for thinking words she didn't even know existed in people's vocabulary. "I'll see you tonight?"

He shook his head and rubbed his face. "Oh yeah. Yeah. Tonight."

Then he whirled around and went straight to his room. Kendall was right, but he muttered something underneath his breath. Emma caught bits and pieces of it. "...not interested... not my type... sorry," and he closed the door in Kendall's face.

Emma didn't want to see her expression. She had a feeling it wasn't a nice one, so she slammed the door shut.

The set up of Greg's room was pretty much like Sylar's room. Bathroom - bed... Emma found the outlet to start charging her phone. She sat on the bed and waited until it came back to life before quickly inputting her passcode.

One text message.

No missed calls.

The message was from Adam at least. Emma quickly opened it, feeling panic swell in her as she noticed that it'd been sent last night.

Why can't I call you?

But there weren't any missed calls on her phone.

Maybe they couldn't go through because she'd been in the middle of the woods.

Emma quickly dialed Adam's number and put the phone to her ear. It rang once. Twice. Three times and counting before jumping to voicemail.

"Hello, this is Adam. I'm not here at the moment but leave a message and I'll get back to you."

Emma hung up without saying anything.

***

At happy hour, Greg introduced Emma to his favorite drink. Adios Motherfucker. The blue concoction was sweet and Emma actually liked the way it tasted. She sipped slowly though, not wanting someone to shove another drink in her hand too soon.

The bar was crowded and flooded with dim lighting. It made some of the cast members she'd seen naked as the day they were born easier on the eyes. The darkness was also a place where she could hide and watch. While everyone took a louder, boisterous way of expression their enjoyment, Emma was surprised to find herself returning smiles every now and then.

A loud laugh echoed through the room. Nick was flirting with some girls that looked way too young. There was a glint in his eyes that she recognized as proprietary rather than lust. Emma frowned. Should she say something? Go up and warn the girls? But they had to have been at least twenty-one... they should be able to make decisions for themselves, right?

Emma closed her eyes. She didn't want to think. Thinking brought her on a roundabout trip that somehow always led back to Adam. Why hadn't he called or answered his calls? She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. If he were just her friend, she wouldn't be worrying, so why now?

"Having fun, Emma?" Nick said, putting an arm around his favorite assistant.

She held in the initial reaction to flinch. "Yeah," she smiled, "thanks for the drinks."

"Oh, no problem. You did such a good job today. Don't stay up too late watching those clips."

Emma grinned awkwardly and thanked the gods when Nick moved on to another crew member. She surveyed the room and spotted an isolated seat by the bar. It was in the corner, far away from the dance floor and the juke box. A perfect place for a wallflower like her. Emma made her way over and slid up on the high chair.

The bartender was smiled kindly at her. She greeted him back with a nod and watched as he wiped several glasses clean. His work behind the bar was much more interesting to watch than her coworkers. He moved fluidly and meticulously. Each drink had a lot of alcohol, Emma realized. And when someone else ordered an Adios Motherfucker, she nearly choked on her own.