Figure 8 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which made him angrier.

Since when had he gotten worked up over such little things? His first assumption was that Emma had been hit... as he studied his own haggard appearance in the mirror, he realized that he must've woken her up. What time was it?

Sylar turned on the cold water and splashed his face. This was ridiculous. What was he doing here? He hadn't been thinking, obviously. Yesterday's event had been too good to be true, and he was still riding off the high of their newfound friendship... until now. Seeing her teary face hit him like a stone brick in the face. It didn't matter how many times she smiled with him. His presence only brought temporary happiness.

"Fuck," he cursed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck—"

"Sylar? Are you okay?"

Are you— he bit the words back. It was easy to forget how sheltered the real world was. People wore masks without even knowing.

"Yeah, coming out." He opened the door and saw Emma extending a glass of water towards him. With a smile that resembled more of a twitch, he muttered, "Thanks," and downed it in one gulp.

Emma brushed her hair behind her ears. She looked so homely in that oversized t-shirt. Her thin legs, which were still gratuitously thicker towards her ass, were like arrows pointing towards a secret. He unexpectedly gulped the last sip of water, washing down the saliva that'd collected in his mouth.

She took the glass from him and silently turned around. Her hair was tied up in a high bun. It did nothing to hold her hair in place. Strands framed her neck. Did she dress like this around the house all the time? Sylar's ex-girlfriend had always worn nothing. Or they walked around in their underwear, a look he equally appreciated and used to his advantage.

Sylar followed her out, watching how she unconsciously swayed her hips back and forth. His eyes dragged up towards her shoulders as he remembered the tattoo that marked her ribs.

"How's your boyfriend?"

He swore she stopped for a second. Just a second. But then she shrugged and kept moving.

"Good."

Good? From what Sylar knew, short one worded answers were a sign of things not going well.

"Really?"

The glass hit the sink a little harder than Emma intended. She fumbled to keep it upright so that it wouldn't make a ruckus. Her hands shook as the glass steadied and stood upright. So unlike her. She sighed and closed her eyes. Why was Sylar doing this? She flipped around, bracing the edge of the kitchen sink for strength.

"Sylar... I know we had a great time yesterday, but that doesn't give you the right to ask about my personal life so soon. I need time to trust people, okay? It takes time for me to get there. So please... don't ask about Adam."

Sylar stared at her. That was the most she'd ever said to him and in the bravest voice he'd ever heard. Stunned, almost starstruck, Sylar let slip her name from his lips.

"Emma..."

Her name spoken so longingly, in a tone Adam had never once used. She felt like she was his world. He was too afraid to say anything else other than her name in fear that she'd shut the door on him forever.

He was right.

Emma looked down to avoid the eyes of the man who seemed to want her so much. Unspeakable emotion welled up in her throat as she begged, "Thanks for the hard drives. You should go."

"Are you happy?"

"It's not your—"

Before she could say another word, Sylar lunged forward and trapped her between his body and the counter. He dropped his mouth over hers, searching hungrily for the truth. As his lips worked to get in between her unpliant ones, Emma remained passive. He fought for a second to back away, but she didn't push him away either. So he clung onto that hope and nibbled her lips like a key to an unused lock.

When he dared to open his eyes, hers were screwed shut. The only movement in her entire body were her lips quivering underneath his. But it was enough. He could still taste her. Her softness molded itself just for him.

And then he tasted her tears. It made him angry and desperate all at the same time. His mouth grew more aggressive, trying to drink in the salty mixture so that none of it existed. Emma kept still and Sylar continued to kiss her. Quiet, gentle smacks that slowly wetted her lips until he felt her resistance dissolve. While she didn't kiss him back, she relaxed and stopped shaking.

Reluctantly, he pulled away and leaned against the wall.

"He doesn't deserve you."

Emma hiccuped. "You can't say that."

"Yes I can."

When Emma looked down, he stepped forward again and grabbed her chin. Sylar growled fiercely. How could she downplay herself for a fucking idiot of a boy?

"I can say that because I know you better than you think. You sacrifice yourself for others so much more than you should. You work so hard and you don't know what happiness is. You don't know what you deserve or how you deserve to be treated. Look at me, Emma," he whispered, leaning forward to kiss her again. Not just because he wanted to, but also because she needed it. She needed to know how it felt to be kissed by someone who felt for her the way he did. "You deserve something more than simple appreciation. You deserved to be cherished. Adored."

Adored.

Sylar closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against hers as his own words rang in his ears.

Adored.

Adoration. That was exactly what he felt for her. As a slow breath left his body, he found that the large muscle in his chest no longer ached. This was what she did to him. And in many ways, he was so relieved that it wasn't love. Love would've scared him off. Adoration was the right word. He adored Emma, and wanted her safe.

Wanted her happy.

Wanted her smiling beneath him and beside him for as long as the sun shined.

"Then why doesn't Adam adore me?"

Sylar pressed his head against hers. He breathed in her masculine soap. It registered as feminine to him now, causing his cock to harden. With controlled breaths, he shuddered before giving her a reply.

"Because he's a fucking idiot."

He moved to kiss her again. Kiss to make her happy but she turned and he missed, kissing her cheek. It was still sweet. It was something he wanted to do again and again.

Her hands reached up and rested against his chest.

"I don't want to cheat on him."

Sylar was about to let her go when her fingers twisted and gripped onto his shirt tightly. It took a few seconds for him to process what she was saying. Her hands spoke as they dug into him like cat's claws. And I don't want you to go...

"I always had trouble trusting him. Just because he packed everything and left doesn't mean we're not—"

"He left you?"

"Yes. No. I don't know!" Emma buried her face so that he couldn't read her expression. "When I came back from the outdoor shoot everything was gone. His guitar, his clothes — there was just a message saying be back in 5 mins... but who, what... I don't know if I should be worried or angry!"

Sylar said nothing and cradled her closer. He soothed her back as she stained his chest with her tears. The sound of her crying tore at his heart. It was a sound he would have never forced her to make. A sound he promised never to let her make... if only she'd let him.

When he felt her head move, he looked down into her eyes. Her soulful brown eyes, all watery and full of hope, did multiple things to him at once. He wanted to take away her pain... bury himself in her until she didn't think about that boy anymore. Emma's nose was red; her eyes watered like flooded wells and her lips parted like an opening door.

Sylar took the step forward, hoping she'd relax enough to let him in. He could replace Adam. He could.

This time when he bent down to kiss her again, he flicked his tongue between her lips. Her tiny mouth opened and he fought the urge to kiss her harder. But how he wanted to. He wanted to pull her into his lap and wrap his arms around her.

All this restraint made his arms tremble with desire. Too much desire. So he restrained and gently held her head still. Each kiss was wet and hunger, like two soft pillows gliding against each other. His hand started to shake, knocking their teeth together. For a second, he felt her tongue brush against the opening of his mouth. It threw his control out the window. Sylar pulled back and tried to put himself together when Emma did the most delightful thing.

She laughed.

Her pink tongue darted out and tested the shape of her teeth.

Crescent shaped eyes smiled back at him as she covered her mouth to laugh again. Sylar felt his chest constrict in awe. God, she was adorable. So adorable he wanted to keep her forever.

"What's so funny?" he murmured lowly, pushing his face into the crook of her neck so that he could nip her.

"You make kissing fun."

"What?"

Her voice was so lovely.

"I always thought kissing and making love was supposed to be this soul sucking thing... but this is nice."

"Just nice?"

Emma avoided his eyes. They burned into her with more than just simple questions.

"I've never really... I mean I have... but nothing like this."

Sylar refused to ask who'd come before him. He knew the answer already.

"Sex can be fun too, Emma."

"I know... I've seen the videos"

He let loose a hurried breath and curled his arms around her. Pinning her down to the counter again. "If you expect sex to be some intense, HBO drama scene, you're only going to be disappointed. That only happens once in a while, and it's draining."

"Speaking from experience?"

"Most of it," he smirked, loving how she blushed. "Don't get me wrong, best sex ever, but it's usually an in the moment thing. You can't plan that stuff."

"How do those moments start?"

Sylar didn't know any better way than to show her. He rolled his hips, knowing she could feel his hardon pulsing underneath his jeans. Her chest hitched a couple of times and her eyes went wide. Dropping his lips to the shell of her ear, he breathed, "Starts when both parties are wet and ready just by looking at each other."

"Sylar..."

He kissed the protest from her lips. The way she kissed him back... she wanted him too. He knew she did. When she started wiggling, he thought she wanted to escape. The thought terrified him and his hands gripped her waist tightly as he kissed her harder. She pulled back, their lips separating with a 'pop.'

"My back hurts," she muttered, bending her arm back to rub the area where the counter had been digging into.

Sylar grinned. He easily picked her up, using his strong hands to guide her legs around him. They moved smoothly as if she'd done this before.

Emma held onto his shoulders tightly. She knew what was going to happen. It'd happened at least 20 times over since she started working. Her thighs started to tremble, but she couldn't tell if it was out of fear or anticipation. Maybe both. The question was... did she want it to happen?

His mouth on was her again. But this time she could feel more of him. Heat radiated off his body as he held her, and every little nudge coursed through her, leaving behind a shivering trail. When Sylar gripped her ass, Emma surged forward with a moan. The touch was unexpectedly arousing.

Sylar mumbled something.

Emma couldn't concentrate.

"Huh?"

"Bedroom," he repeated.

The bedroom. The cold spot by the bed. Emma shook her head. She planted her lips on his neck and kissed her way up until she reached his lips. After feeling him melt underneath her, she pulled back. Sylar made a guttural sound of disapproval that stopped short when she muttered, "No. I want to do it here."

"What?"

"Please," she blushed, "it's kind of a fantasy ever since I saw you do a scene..."

Sylar roughly moved their bodies to the counter. He dropped her down, although still uncharacteristically gentle when compared to his video counterpart, and spread her legs open. The hem of her t-shirt covered everything in shadows, leaving a black hole of imagination for Sylar to only become even more aroused to. There was a distinct scent in the air, a scent he'd smelt once at the club and never forgotten. The addicting musk overpowered the smell of her soap.

He slide his hands up from her knees and caressed her thighs. Every part of her was perfect. He loved the way his hands sunk in a little, like he was imprinting upon her. When her hips moved forward on her own accord, he stilled.

Turning his dark green eyes on her, he asked, "Are you sure you want this, Emma?"

Her bright eyes faltered and turned dull for a second.

"Do you?"

"Of course, I do."

"Okay then."

"Okay?"

"Yes, please."

He laughed at the school girl politeness and reached to push her shirt up. It went up to her breasts when he remembered her tattoo. That caused a short pause, but he pretended it was all apart of the seduction. Sylar smiled reassuringly as he drove his hands back down to her underwear where he rang his finger along the band.

She squirmed as his index finger brushed up and down against her lower lips.

"Emma, I'm going to touch you now."

She closed her eyes and nodded.

Normally Sylar would command her to keep them open, but he didn't want to scare her. His own hands were shaking and his hard on was dying to be free. There was a fire in his own pants that most girls would have normally been on their knees trying to put out by now. But Emma wasn't most girls... and that fact only was enough for Sylar to hold on.

He bent down, using his hands to cup her ass and drag her forward. Flipping the bottom of her shirt up so that the lower half of her body was exposed, Sylar then pulled at her underwear. Emma squealed as the cotton rubbed against her and exposed the shape of her fat lips. She started breathing heavily. Then she felt a long slow lick that made her gasp and moan. Her hands had a life of their own as they pulled his head closer.

Sylar continued to rub until he felt her legs lock around his neck. He smiled against her pussy, inhaling her scent before going in again. He kept licking up and down, kept rubbing the area around her clit until a distinct wet mark formed.

"It's going to get cold."

"Huh?"

She squealed as her ass kissed the marble counter. Sylar had her panties around her thighs and then to her knees. His eyes darkened with lust as he dropped them past her calves and then kept them around her ankles. Here in the light he could see they were a lavender color... except for the taunting wet spot. Quickly he moved back to get another delicious mouthful.

His tongue navigated her folds as if she were a gift to be unwrapped. He never penetrated her, only rubbed and licked. Emma squirmed, squealing at the strange sensations. He pulled her lips and stuck his tongue against her clit. His finger rubbed around her hole. Then... one deep, slick push. Sylar felt her stiffen and cry.

"Please stop."

Not even the gods could make him stop, but somehow he managed to pull back. Words came out scrambled and strangled as he reassured her, "It'll hurt a bit but I'll be gentle. I promise." He held her gaze until she nodded her consent.

Then he went back. She'd gone dry on the outside but as soon as his tongue hit her clit again, her juices slowly oozed their way out. Sylar took his time, playing with her hole and spreading her nectar around until he was certain she was wet enough for one digit. He sucked her on her clit rapidly, sending her towards a rushed orgasm. Emma moaned and gripped his hair. She ground her hips down onto him before she exploded. As soon as she did, Sylar pushed his finger into her.

Fuck, she was incredibly tight. So tight around one finger, he actually wasn't sure if she'd be able to take him. It worried him a little that she wasn't as lubricated as she could be. Emma continued to rock against him. She pulsed around his finger. When he felt her muscles slowly relax, he dove forward and sucked on that little nub again.

"Sylar!"

He needed her to come again. Once. Twice. So much that her orgasm would be coating his finger like a second skin. As Emma rolled into her second climax, Sylar felt another gush that left his finger slick enough to move without causing her too much pain. He wriggled and bent his index finger a few times, shocking her into a third euphoric high. When her juices dripped onto his fist, he knew she was ready.

Withdrawing back, Sylar looked at the picture he created. Her purple underwear locked around her ankles, her shirt tucked around her waist... he had to have her now. Had to. But his hands shook when he moved to undo his belt.

For the first time in his life... Sylar didn't know what to do next.

Then Emma spoke.

"Come here."

He walked close enough for her to wrap her arms around him. Without another word, she began kissing him. Willingly. Her lips felt like heaven as they parted and allowed his tongue access inside. She tasted so good. He barely registered her hands running along his waist and pulling his shirt up. When he pulled back to help her, a lustful gaze flickered over her face.

Sylar closed his eyes as she trailed her hands over his abs. Every muscle in him tensed.

"I really like your body," she whispered shyly. Her nail scraped his hard stomach.

He smiled, unable to speak to her. Something inside of him was afraid of scaring her away. He wanted her first time to be perfect, and so he waited for her cue.

Emma went back to kissing him again. Every now and then he grabbed her breasts. He loved the way it elicited a breathless sound from her. Her nipples poked at him from underneath her shirt. When he leaned forward, his stomach rubbed against her hot snatch. A trail of her stuck to him like paint.

Then he felt her pull away. He looked into her eyes. They were sad. Her hands dropped down. What was happening? Fuck, he was too horny and too lost to think straight. He just wanted her touching him. Skin to skin.

"Am I not pretty enough?"

"What?"

"I thought you wanted this to happen... but I mean, aren't you usually inside of girls by now?"

Sylar stilled. A chill ran through him. "Emma, you can't compare... this to the videos I make!"

"Why not?" she said quizzically.

"For fuck's sake..."

He decided right then that showing her was better than telling her. Without warning he grabbed her and yanked her forward. Dipping his fingers between her legs to make sure she was adequately wet, Sylar then single handled undid his belt and opened up his jeans just enough to pull his heavily veined boner. He kept kissing her to keep her from looking. He'd never been this hard or large in his life and he didn't want her see.

Sylar distracted her with kisses and willed her to relax under his touch. He massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples to send jolts of electricity through her body. A small smile graced his face as he realized that she had begun unconsciously humping his body. The counter beneath her bottom was no longer cold.

"Emma?"

"What?" she moaned, her body relaxing just enough for him to push into her. "AH!"

Sylar kissed her screams away. He felt her tears melt between their cheeks and did his best not to withdraw. She'd be in pain no matter what his size was. It was best she waited it out. Too afraid to over stimulate her, he continued to grope her breasts. Holding still while her inner muscles tried to squeeze him out was the hardest thing he'd ever done in his life. Each time she moaned, her vagina rippled.

"Are you okay?"

"No, it hurts!"

"Sh babe," he said, hating himself even more. The only thing that made up for it was her accepting his kiss. "I'm so sorry. Just wait it out, okay? Once you get used to the pain, it turns into pleasure."

"Sylar... it's not... please, stop!"

His mind cleared little and he willed himself to look straight. "Fuck," he said hurried as he realized that their position wasn't helping at all. Gathering her into his arms, he dragged her carefully off the counter. "Lock your legs around me."