Filial Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve did several things at once; she arched up against Dave's face, shuddered through a second orgasm, and let out a long, loud, "Ahhhhhh Godddddd..." through her now-open mouth. Dave did only one thing; he thrust his cockhead between Eve's trembling lips and into her soft, moist mouth. Eve's eyes popped open, but as the waves of her climax were still washing over her, she didn't resist. Instead, Dave felt her lips close around his cockshaft in an oral embrace, and he rocked his hips against her face in time with the thrusting she was making underneath him, to the accompaniment of low, "Ugghh.. Ugghh.." sounds that were all the sex-driven sounds she could make around his thick cock.

When he felt her tongue start to swirl sensuously around his cockhead, he knew the climax has swept its course and he could make contact with her clit again. He knew the way to get a good blowjob was to drive her wild with his tongue. He laved his tongue around her clit, holding her legs to steady his target as he expected her to start bucking soon.

He didn't have long to wait. When he slid his tongue across her clit, she arched up, and kept doing it with each lap he made. She also started to work his cock with her mouth and tongue in earnest. This was what he wanted, what he expected, what he had 'earned,' Dave thought to himself. He started to fuck his cock back and forth into her mouth, seeking his first release.

Dave won the race. After just a few minutes, he felt his balls tighten and knew he was about to cum. He debated; cum in her mouth or not? Hmmm, it was a hard choice. Just as his cock started to spurt his seed, he nipped Eve's clit slightly between his teeth. As Eve's third climax swept through her, she hardly noticed the salty cum Dave was pumping into her mouth. Dave let out a low, "Ahhhhh..." as he felt spurt after spurt jet out of his cock and into Eve's warm mouth. He rocked his cock against her face until the last of his seed had been ejected, then eased back, waiting for her climax to subside.

When Eve regained her senses after her third conciousness-draining climax, she noticed the salty taste and knew Dave had cum in her mouth. Right now though, she didn't really mind as she was luxuriating in the multiple climaxes Dave was eliciting from her body in rapid succession. No one had been interested in, nor able to, do that before, and she didn't want him to stop. She smiled slightly, and started to play her tongue over his softening cock to encourage him to keep trying.

Dave regained his breath just as Eve's tongue had restiffened his cock. He was now ready for the last act in his plan. He pulled his cock from Eve's mouth, and got to his feet. He then scooped Eve up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She clung to him, nibbling his neck during the trip. He lay her onto the bed, crawling between her legs as she lay back on the satin bedspread, opening her legs to admit him. She had a slightly-glazed, 'come-fuck-me' look on her face, and Dave was happy to oblige.

Dave walked on his knees until his cock was laying along her pussyfolds, then rocked forward slightly, bringing his hands to her breasts and his tongue to her mouth. Her mouth opened and their tongues danced together as his hands played across her erect and flushed nipples. The hard little berries rolled beneath his palms, and he pinched them occasionally to heighten Eve's stimulation. Eve was panting into his mouth, but he just wanted to be sure.

He reached down across her flat belly to find her fur-lined furrow. He ran one finger down the now-slick slit to locate his target. He gripped his cock and wormed it between her moist pussyfolds and tucked it against the opening to her vagina.

Eve yearned to feel his cock inside her. She had been waiting for this ever since he'd carried her to the bed. She pushed her hips up to try to capture his cock just as Dave rocked forward.

His slick cockhead popped through into her lust-slick cunt and penetrated two inches down her tunnel. Eve gave a sharp intake of air at the sensation of being taken; Dave gave a satisfied grunt and thrust forward hard, wanting to bury more of his raging hard-on in Eve's tight tunnel. He was bottomed out in two such thrusts, with Eve's legs wrapping around his rump.

Dave gave her five long, slow strokes. Eve's eyes closed and her head arched back against the pillow. A series of sharp, little pants escaped her lips as Dave's cock scoured up and down inside her pussy. She didn't notice when Dave slid her knees up and back, rocking her pelvis back slightly to allow another inch of cock to worm its way into her belly.

"Now," thought Dave as he finally had her in the perfect position to take all of his cock. He stated to fuck down hard and long, rocking Eve's body back and forth with each cockstroke he made inside her. Her breasts and hair washed back and forth in time with his cockstrokes. Dave thought that was the most erotic sight he had had in a long time; his cock sliding in and out of her gripping cunt as her body kept time with each thrust. Eve's panting syncronized to his prick strokes as well.

Eve's conciousness had focused on the slit between her legs where Dave's cock was sending erotic wave after erotic wave throughout her body. Dave could feel the heat from her flushed body, which glistened with a slight sheen from the perpiration of her lust-driven thrusting back against his deeply-buried cock. Her hair as matted against her face, and Dave thought Eve was the image of lust at this moment. It drove him to fuck her all the harder. He knew he was close to his second orgasm and he wanted to be sure he had it inside her.

Eve felt him quicken the pace between her legs and knew he was close too. She thrust her cock-split cunt up with all her strength, to make his cock ride along her clit. It worked, and she felt her fouth climax building. She grunted with each thrust, rolling her head from side to side as the warm wave of sexual release approached.

Dave felt his balls about to contract again. He pushed her knees back to her chest, flattening her breasts in the process, and thrust as deep in her belly as he could go. He held her there as he felt his cum shoot up his cock at start to spew into Eve's womb. He gave a loud, triumpant "Godddd, Yesssss. Take it baby!" into the room as he humped against Eve's loins in time with each spurt his cock made inside her belly.

Eve felt his cock start to squirt his cum into her, and that triggered her orgasm. Her head lolled back as the sexual stars erupted in her brain once again. She couldn't move much as Dave had taken complete control of her body, folding it into a tight sexual ball around his deeply-buried, cum-spurting cock. She didn't care, as the glory of the fourth climax washed over her, wracking her body with pleasure as Dave's cock filled her with his seed.

Finally, Dave's cock had emptied his full cumload into Eve, and he eased her legs back down, laying atop her in satisfied exhaustion. Eve was still shuddering from her last climax, but slowly regained her senses. She eased him off her body, to lay beside her, his cock slipping reluctantly out of her cum-slick cunt. She stroked his head as he ran his hand along her still-panting belly. The warm glow from the candles and the CD music soothed them both as they gave each other little kisses to the face, neck and chest.

Finally, Eve nestled in the crook of Dave's arm, and both their eyes grew heavy. Dave had just enough strength to pull the satin sheet over them. He closed his eyes too, and soon they were both fast asleep. Each of them dreamed of this day, then, and for the rest of their lives.

12