Filing Isn't Necessarily Boring

Story Info
Office junior helps with his filing.
1.2k words
4.02
48.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filing. I hate filing. But today filing was a little more bearable as helping me with the arduous and boring task was Emma, my nineteen year old office junior. And she was stunning. Completely and utterly stunning. Today however, she had surpassed herself. Tight blouse, knee length denim skirt and boots. Completely out of my thrity six years old league. Fuckable didn't begin to describe her. So as I said the task had become bearable.

We were about ten minutes into it when Emma came bounding over, a piece of paper in hand. She leant over and placed it on a pile to my left. "This is for you I think babes?" she said. She was always calling me babes. It drove me wild!!

"Gee thanks hun, another one for the cabinet. You are so kind to me eh." I replied sarcastically

"Anytime." and with that she wandered over to where she was putting her papers away. I looked over and watched her. My cock started to harden and I drifted off into thoughts far, far away from filing.

Another thirty minutes or so passed with general chit-chat and office gossiping when suddenly Emma said. "My neck is so stiff. You don't fancy giving it a quick massage do you?" How could I refuse and I was out of my chair and standing behind her in no time at all. I pressed my fingers into her shoulders and the base of her neck and purred out a sigh in appreciation. I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed and was looking so relaxed and so so very beautiful and I couldn't help myself but lean down and kiss the top of her head. She said nothing, just continued sighing so I did it again. This time she opened her eyes and leant her head back and looked at me. "If you going to kiss me Neil, do it properly." she said, her eyes never leaving mine. I swivelled her around in her chair and took her hands, gently guiding her to her feet. My hand slipped around her waist and pulled her close. I leant my face into hers and gently brushed her lips with mine, feeling them slightly part. My tongue probed gently and was soon met with hers and the kiss deepened, Her arms locked around my neck and shoulders and my arms pulled her even closer. We both moaned in unison. We eventually broke the kiss. "Wow, if I'd have known you kissed like that Neil, I'd have kissed you months ago"

"I wouldn't have stopped you either." I said.

I felt her hand slide in between us and start rubbing my now very hard cock through my trousers. "And If had known you were this big I'd have done this ages ago." she said, a smile in her eyes.

"Done what?" I asked

"This." And with that she dropped to her knees and in one swift motion my zip was undone and my cock was being fished out of my boxers into the cold air. "Mmmm, what have we here?" The question didn't need answering. And even if it had, Emma wasn't waiting for one as she kissed the head and then let my cock slip easily into her mouth. I let out a groan as she bobbed her head up and down on my hard cock, each time taking more into her mouth. I undid my trousers fully and let them drop to the floor to give her better access and without missing a beat she pulled my boxers down to my ankles. She began to massage my balls as she sucked me deeper and deeper. I was in heaven but I didn't want to cum in her mouth, well not this time anyway. Today I wanted her, to fuck her here and now. She must have sensed this and slowly released my cock from her mouth and said, "You want to fuck me don't you? Well come on then. My pussy is drenched and it needs you cock in it, NOW!!"

Well who was I to refuse. I pulled her close and we kissed again. Deeper, rougher and more urgent that last time. We shuffled back until she felt the desk behind her and then she leant back, her legs opening and enveloping me. I pushed her skirt up to her waist and looked down to see her white panties stretched across her obviously wet pussy, I roughly pulled them to one side and then guided my hard, hard cock into her. I leant forward as she rose to meet me, my cock planting itself deep within her and she let out a deep moan. I began to move fast and hard, this was no time to indulge myself. This was pure lust, pure fucking and subtlety was not on the menu. Emma undid her buttons on her blouse and I roughly pulled the cups of her bra down to expose her gorgeous tits, Leaning over I sucked and nibbled on each nibble as I pushed hard and deep within her. We easily found a rhythm as we moved faster and faster together. Her legs completely around me, her skirt around her waist and my cock pounding in and out of her. It was a sight that I had dreamed about and now it was happening.

Emma was the first to cum and I knew I wouldn't be long behind her. I felt her pussy muscles clench around my cock as she came hard, stifling a moan as she dug her nails into my back. "Fuck Neil, cum inside me now babes. I want to feel you cock explode in me...cum babes...cum babes." she whispered in my ear and then nibbled on it as I quickened the rhythm. My body stiffened as I felt the cum rise up out of my balls and up my cock.

"I'm cumming Emma...now Emma...shit....now...yes....yes.....yessssssss...." I moaned deeply as my cum pumped deep into her. She moaned to as she felt it and pulled her legs tighter as if to squeeze even more out of me until eventually I had finished. She held me there and I leaned over and kissed her. A tender kiss this time, knowing that we had both fulfilled a fantasy. Breaking the kiss, I moved her hair away from her face so I could look at her in all her beauty. God, she was so sexy.

"What are you doing tonight?" asked Emma softly, smiling up at me.

"I got some more filing to do back at my place. Fancy giving me a hand?" I replied.

There was no reply. We disentangled ourselves and got back into a presentable state in total silence. We finished what was left of the filing in about five minutes and then Emma came over to me and kissed me softly on the cheek. She smiled, reached down between my legs and rubbed my cock gently. Still saying nothing, she kissed my cheek again and left leaving a folded piece of paper on the desk. I opened it up and read the message. "Meet me in the car park at five and I will be glad to help you with your "filing" babes...xxx."

God, it drives me wild when she calls me babes.