Filipina Caregiver Gets Taken

Story Info
Tala was very excited she just got the phone call.
8.4k words
4.21
78.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

Tala was very excited she just got the phone call informing her she got the job at the upscale retirement home. Tala grabbed her new husband of two months, and went to the uniform shop at the mall. Tala had a hard time finding scrubs that fit her right. Her small frame of 5'2"had her shopping in the junior section in most clothing stores. The uniform shop had all misses' sizes, and hardly any junior sizes. Tala found a couple of uniforms that would fit her height, but were tight everywhere else.

Tala was first generation American. Her parents emigrated from the Philippines twenty four years ago, and Tala was born two years later. Both of Tala's parents were short, and they passed those genes on to her. Tala had large breasts for her size. The 32Cs looked even larger on her small frame. Tala's ass was tight, but it did stick out a little bit. The scrubs that she had found did nothing to hide her breasts or ass. To top it off the scrubs were mainly white. They did look good with her dark skin, but when Tala modeled the scrubs for her husband of a couple of months. He could see her black lacy bra, and the black panties she wore. When Tala turned around her husband could plainly see she was wearing a thong. Tala's husband was not happy with this. He was getting a hard on watching her model the clothes, and he could just imagine what it would do for the old guys she would be taking care of. Tala assured him that she would go online and order some better scrubs later that night. The ones she was getting today were just to hold her over until they arrived. Plus, she promised to wear granny panties and a shirt under the scrubs when at work.

Tala's first day of work came, and she arrived at work right before supper. Tala's trainer had met her at the door, and took her a tour of her work area. Karen the trainer introduced Tala to her co-workers as they got the tables ready for supper. Tala was going to work with two younger CNAs. One was a Sara the brunette who was about Tala's age, and the other was Terri a little older redhead. Both looked like they had knockout bodies, and they both could pass as models. The residents that could move around on their own were making thier way to the eating area. The two other girls were seating the residents when Tala saw the Terri bend over in front of a male resident. The old guy was staring down her shirt. Tala's eyes followed, and she could see that the she was not wearing a shirt underneath. The thin bra she wore offered no support, and her ample breasts hung down.

Tala thought this strange, but thought nothing more of it. Tala helped the Karen as much as she could, and dinner finally ended. Then Sara and Terri helped the residents back to their rooms. Tala noticed that three male residents that walked out on their own waited for the CNAs to help them back to their rooms. Sara and Terri quickly got back to the dinner area, and two of the males followed them to their rooms closing the doors behind them. The last resident left was a fat ugly old man named Rich. Tala was surprised this man hadn't died of a heart attack years ago with the amount of weight he was carrying around. Karen looked at him and smiled. She told him that he would have to make his own way back to his room tonight. She informed him that Tala needed some quick training before she could escort the residents, and they were going to be shorthanded for the next few nights.

The old guy stood up with an angry look on his face. He leaned in to the Karen's ear, and whispered something in her ear. Karen shrunk back at the words, and Tala could see tears welling up in her eyes. The old guy turned, and stomped back to his room. Tala noticed neither of the other CNAs had come back from the rooms they entered earlier. She figured they must be getting them ready for bed, and went about her business. After cleaning up the dinning room in silence it was break time. At break the Karen described working at the retirement home. She explained that this was a very expensive place, and all the residents were wealthy and powerful people. Most of the residents treated the staff like servants, and some even treated them like slaves. Karen went on to say that it was easier to just go along with it. She told Tala that the girl she was replacing was fired because a resident complained to management. She also told Tala that this was the highest paid CNA position in the US, and it was an honor to work there. After break they went back upstairs just in time to see the Terri leaving the room. She didn't look happy, and the way her breasts were bouncing Tala could have sworn she was no longer wearing her bra.

Later that night Tala was doing some cleaning in the common area. There were some residents present, and Tala got the feeling that they were leering at her. She felt their eyes going up and down her body. Every time she bent over all of them would be watching. Tala knew with the tightness and color of her scrubs that she was putting on a show. Tala chalked it up to boredom. Tala finally saw the Sara coming out of the old man's room. The Sara was walking funny, and was wiping off her face. Neither of the girls talked with Tala the rest of the night, and they seemed in their own world. After all the residents were in bed Karen grabbed Tala, and took her to another building. There she met Tina. Tina was also a recent hire, and they were to watch training films the rest of the night. Tina was a knock out 19 year old blonde. Tina's scrubs were tighter than Tala's, and fit her body like a glove. Tina's breasts were larger than Tala's, and she had large nipples that never went down the entire time they were together. Tina's ass was perfect. It wasn't flat, but it did not stick out as much as Tala's. As they watched the films they talked about their personal lives. Tala found out that Tina was engaged, and this job was going to help pay for the wedding and honeymoon. Tala felt a connection with this girl as she was a newlywed. As they talked more and more during the boring films Tala found out that Tina was wearing her sister's old scrubs until her first paycheck, so she could buy some that fit right. Tina never dressed like that normally. In fact she was very religious and conservative. She even let out that she was a virgin and was saving herself for her wedding night.

Tala finished her shift went home with a funny feeling that something was going on at her new job. All of the women working there were young and beautiful. Even Karen being older still would turn any man's head. After a few more days of training Tala was going to be on her own the next night. Tala was kind of excited about this, and completely forgot about the strange things that were happening. Tala slept in the next day, and took her time getting out of bed. Tala finally got out of bed, and headed for the shower. During her shower Tala decided to trim up her pubic area to a small strip above her lips, because her husband was taking her out for a celebration after work. She wanted to surprise him with this new look. Plus, with both of them working they hadn't had time to make love recently, and Tala wanted to make sure tonight they did.

Tala grabbed the last pair of scrubs she had bought at the mall. Her order from the internet hadn't come in yet. She had saved these for last, because they were the tightest ones yet. Also, they were pure white, and almost see through. Tala had planned on using these scrubs in a fantasy night with her husband. She would wear the tight thin scrubs without underwear as her husband pretended to be sick. She would take care of him making sure to stick her breasts, vagina, and ass in his face as she took care of him. She imagined that he would grab her and rip off the scrubs and make love to her. Tala went to grab some white panties and a white bra. Since working Tala had fallen behind in doing the laundry, and had little left in her drawers to wear. The only thing left that was white was a transparent thong, and the only bra left was the one that matched the thong. Tala had bought these to turn on her new husband on their honeymoon. She had put them away to be saved for their first anniversary where she would wear them with white stockings and high heels. It would drive her husband crazy seeing her in white lingerie. The white contrasted against her darker skin, and gave her husband an instant hard on. Most of the lingerie he bought for her was white, and he made sure she wore it as much as possible.

Tala tried to put something underneath the scrubs, so her underwear did not show, but the scrubs were too tight and nothing seemed to work. She gave up and put the scrubs on over just her bra and thong. When she looked in the mirror, and was amazed how her tight Filipina body looked. Her mind wandered for a little bit thinking of how her husband would love this outfit, and how it wouldn't last long on her body if he was here. As she fantasized about her husband ravaging her body she noticed her nipples getting hard, and poking through the thin fabric. Her finger started to play with her nipples though the scrubs and bra. This sent a tingle through her body especially down in her nether regions. Tala had to stop before see got too excited. Plus, if she kept going she would never make it too work. Tala arrived at work at the same time as Tina. They had a few minutes and talked a little bit. Tina explained that she felt a little strange around some of the residents. They stared at her constantly when she was working, and the other girls she worked with had become less friendly. Tina said her training was taking a little longer, and her trainer wasn't too happy about it. She thought she would be fired any day now. Tala reassured Tina, and they split their ways and went into work.

Tala went about getting dinner ready for the residents as they filed into the dining area. Sara and Terri seemed a little happier today, and they were talking to Tala a bit more. They made fun of her tight scrubs, but one offhand comment caught Tala's attention. Terri jokingly said that the scrubs were appropriate for some of her later duties. Tala was about to question her when Sara deflected the comment with another joke. When dinner was finished the girls started to take some of the residents back to their rooms until there were three residents left. Sara grabbed one of the male residents name Bob, and quickly went to his room. Terri didn't like this, but she quickly grabbed the female resident named Rose, and took her back to her room. Tala was left with the fat ugly man named Rich. Rich looked to be about 80, but in reality he was just pushing 70. Rich was very unattractive. He weighed over 300 lbs, was completely bald, and had a greasy complexion. To top it off he was never nice to anyone in the building. The people tolerated him because he was the richest person in the whole complex, and still had many powerful friends. With a word he could have a person's life ruined, and not even think twice about it. Tala escorted him back to his room. As with what she witnessed the days before she shut the door, and asked him if he needed any help.

Rich sat in his chair and asked Tala to close his blinds. Tala tried to close them, but they seemed to be stuck of something. Rich was getting angry as Tala was failing miserably. Rich finally suggests that she should get on the dresser to see what was catching. Tala grabbed a chair and started to climb up to the dresser. Rich stopped her and told her to remove her shoes so she did not scuff the dresser. Tala bent over to untie her shoes and remove them. Tala was fully aware that Rich was staring straight at her ass. She knew with these scrubs her dark skin was showing through the fabric as it hugged her body. Tala climbed up to the dresser and stretched as far as she could to unhook the caught blind. Tala was on her tippy toes with her legs slightly parted. That's when she saw the flash followed by several more flashes. Tala knew Rich was taking pictures of her ass through her scrubs. She was about to come down when Rich grabbed the waist band of her scrubs and pulled them down to her ankles. Tala was about to ask what he was doing when a couple more flashes went off. Rich was taking pictures of Tala's bare ass, and the only thing protecting her was the thin white fabric going down her ass crack. Tala tried to get down, but the scrubs around her ankles prevented her for doing so. Rich finished with his pictures, and walked up to Tala. Her beautiful dark skinned ass was right in his face. Tala was crying. She wanted to scream, but knew how bad this looked. Tala felt Rich's hands as they rubbed her young calves slowly moving up to her thighs. Tala asked him to stop between her sobs, but Rich's hands still caressed her legs. Rich finally talked and told Tala he will stop if he could feel her ass. Tala was trapped and knows if anyone walks in she would be fired for sure. Tala finally agreed to this as Rich's hands shot up to grabbed that fabulous ass. Tala asked about the pictures, and Rich told her that will cost her something else. Tala asked what he wanted for the pictures. Rich told her that he gets to rub her pussy through her underwear. Tala couldn't agree to that as Rich took more pictures of his old hands caressing her bare ass. Tala now agreed to the new terms as this had gotten way out of hand. Rich told her that he needed to remove the pants so he could get a better feel. Tala was in no position to argue any more. Tala lifted one leg to allow Rich to remove the pants. Tala then lifted the other leg, and the pants disappeared off her body. Tala was still on her tippy toes with no pants on when a couple more flashes went off. Tala tries to argue, but Rich told her what harm was there if they are deleted anyway. To Tala this made sense, and let him continue with the pictures. Finally the flashing stopped, and Tala felt Rich grab her ankles and he spread her legs a little farther. Tala felt the old hands slowly moved up her legs. Rich reached her inner thighs when Tala started crying again. She had only let one man get this far, and that was her husband. Rich's hands finally made it to her panty clad pussy, and she could feel his fingers on her outer lips. Rich kept rubbing for what felt like an eternity to Tala. Here she was not wearing any pants in front of a window as an old man played with her pussy. Tala's body started to respond. She felt her pussy start to get wetter the more Rich rubbed.

Rich pulled his hand away, and handed the camera to Tala. Rich took a few steps back, and waited for Tala to get down from the dresser. As she put one foot on the chair Rich started taking pictures with another camera. The camera was pointed right at her pussy. With one leg on the chair and one on the dresser it had her legs spread wide. Tala's thong was buried between her pussy lips, and she knew that these pictures were even worse than the ones of her ass. Tala started to protest, but Rich reminded her that the deal was for the camera she had in her hand. Tala asked Rich what was the price for the new camera. Rich was happy that this girl caught on quickly. This meant that he could have his fun even sooner. Rich answered Tala's question by telling her that he wanted to see her naked, and wanted to play with her body for a little bit. Tala was repulsed by the idea. Rich started walking towards his computer to download the pictures claiming he was going to put them on the internet. Tala couldn't have that, so she agreed to the terms. First she wanted to make sure he had no more cameras, and after a quick search she found none hidden by Rich. Tala removed her scrub top, and stood in front of this dirty old man in only her bra, thong, and socks. She reached behind her back and undid her bra letting it slip off her shoulders. Rich couldn't take his eyes off of her breasts. He loved those dark nipples, and couldn't wait to play with them. Next Tala pushed her thong down her legs until they were at her ankles. She stood up straight and stepped out of her thong. She was now only wearing socks in front of this disgusting man. As she bent down to take them off Rich grabbed Tala and threw her on the bed. Tala landed on her back with her legs spread.

Rich's hands were all over her. He was feeling her tits, her ass, and her pussy. His hands never stopped moving. Rich leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth and started sucking hard. When Tala looked down and saw that old bald head she was shamed beyond belief. She could not believe she was in this situation. As Rich sucked each nipple his hand wandered down to her bare pussy lips. Tala was surprised when two of Rich's fingers easily penetrated her pussy. She was so wet that she heard a squishing sound coming from down there. Tala turned red with shame. She couldn't comprehend that her body was reacting to an old man having his way with her. The worse came when he started playing with her clit. Her body tensed as an orgasm racked her body. She did her best not to make any noise, but her moaning was getting louder. Now she had the ultimate shame. A fat old guy gave her the best orgasm of her life, and he now knew she was a big moaner. Rich paused a second and grabbed a remote from the bedside table. He pushed a button and went back to work on Tala. Tala's second orgasm was coming quickly, and she started moaning louder than before. What caught Tala's attention was an echo of her moans. Tala was confused at first, but when she looked up she saw herself on the computer monitor. It had a great shot of her lying on a bed wearing only socks with an old man take advantage of her body. Tala had no time to react as the second orgasm hit. Tala's head flew back as her back arched up in the air. Tala came down from her second orgasm, and looked back at the computer screen. She was staring back at herself as Rich continued to play with her body. The image of this fat old guy doing what he pleased was burned in her mind, and at that point she realized that he was never going to let her go. Tala was beyond crying now. She just stared at the fat old fingers pumping in and out of her young pussy.

Tala finally asked what it would take to get the video. She knew the answer as Rich turned on his back, and she saw a large hard on in his pants. Rich's answer surprised Tala. He stated he wanted ten minutes in each of her holes until he came. Tala reluctantly agreed to this thinking she could give him a blow job, and that would be it. Rich stood up and ordered Tala to remove his clothes. Tala first went over and turned off the computer. She didn't want any evidence of what she was about to do. Tala then searched the entire apartment for anything else that could record upcoming events. Tala was satisfied that there was nothing else that he could blackmail her with. Tala walked over to Rich and unbuttoned his shirt. As she removed it she was repulsed at the fat hairy torso that was before her. Tala dropped to her knees and took down Rich's pants and underwear. She took them completely off his body. Rich was now completely naked, and Tala was staring at a very large dick pointing right at her face. Tala tried avoiding looking at it, but everywhere else she looked she saw fat, hair, and wrinkles. Rich coughed to get Tala's attention, and she proceeded to get to work. Rich told her the clock started when his dick was in her mouth. Tala never really gave a blow job before. The first time she tried was with her husband, and he came as soon as his dick hit her mouth. Now she was on her knees in front of an old man trying to get him off in ten minutes. A quick look at the clock told her it was 6:35. Tala started to suck and lick as fast as she could to get him off as soon as possible. Since Tala was inexperienced the sucking went on forever. At 6:45 Rich stopped her by pushing her to the floor.

Tala was now scared. She didn't make him cum with the blow job, so he was going to take her in another hole. Rich made Tala get up on the bed put her legs in the air and spread them wide. He wanted a good look at both holes before he decided which one was next. Tala secretly wished he would take her pussy. She had never had anal sex, and didn't want him to be the first. Rich was in heaven. Here he had this young Filipina girl on his bed with her legs spread wide. He had a great shot of her bald pussy lips and her puckered ass. Rich decided to torture this girl a little more. He told her that she was to decide which hole he took next. Tala begged him not to make her decide, but Rich reminded her that the longer she took the greater the chance he would get to fuck both of her remaining holes. Tala dropped her head in defeat, and told Rich to take her pussy. Rich wanted more and told her to beg for it in her pussy. Tala couldn't bring herself to beg for it right away, but eventually she begged and begged for Rich to fuck her wet pussy. Rich couldn't believe she had said wet pussy, but was happy to oblige. Tala felt the weight on the bed as Rich climbed between her spread legs with his dick pointed straight at her dark pussy lips. As moved up her body she could feel his old fat wrinkled body as it rubbed between her thighs. Rich lined up his dick with her pussy, and guided it in. Rich couldn't believe how wet and tight her pussy felt around his dick. As he pumped away his fat body rested on top of her. Tala body started to react. She felt a warm feeling in her stomach, and it was spreading around her entire body. Tala felt orgasm number three coming on, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers