Filipina Cuckolds Her Sissy Husband

Story Info
A married couple have sex with black men.
2.3k words
4.24
65.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there's anything more sexy and exciting for a closeted sissy than dreaming about being a woman on your knees getting ready to serve a big black muscleman, it's actually having the balls to go out there and make it a reality. It happened to me! I was married, to a hot sexy girly-girl Filipina. When we got married I was still trying to be in denial about my sexuality, but Terri picked up on what I was early on. I mean, our sex life was great - mainly because I would be fantasizing being with some black man when we were having sex.

While I had never directly come out to Terri, I had subconsciously - and - consciously been giving hints and cues for years. Sometimes Terri would prod me to "tell the truth." And while I came close - always when we were having sex - I would backtrack later and say that I was just going along with her "foolishness."

Truth is, I wanted very badly to come out to Terri, but I was afraid that would be all she needed to justify leaving me for good. No one who knew me thought much of me as a man, and people openly asked her what she was doing with me. She would tell me all the time about those comments. She was absolutely gorgeous, a real girlie-girl, while I was as plain as they come and the word "masculine" would not be the word that came to mind when looking at me. We had neighbors, Nancy and Ted, and while Terri made friends with Nancy - who was Filipina like her - Ted would have nothing to do with me. Ted was a man's man, he like football and hunting, football - stuff like that. Guys like him can sniff out a sissy from a mile away, and they avoid us like the plague. And even though Ted was everything a girl would want in a man, handsome, manly, etc., Nancy still fucked around behind his back with her Filipino boyfriend. He didn't have a clue though, but I laughed every time I saw him, thinking about Nancy sucking her boyfriend's cock, while Ted was at home, clueless, watching sports on television. At least I knew what my wife was doing when she went out!

Right from the beginning, Terri had explained to me that Filipina women are promiscuous, and that it's not uncommon for them to have a boyfriend even after they were married that was particularly true if they were married to Caucasian husbands; at some point a Filipina woman has urges to be with their own kind, and they usually will have sex with Filipino men. In our case, Terri had me read the minute she first talked to me. It took her a little while to figure out that I was a straight up faggot, but she knew that I was fundamentally a weakling. After she began dating JJ, she began to suspect that I was gay, because I didn't object to her relationship, and also that I was always asking her about what her and JJ did in bed, and how big his dick was. That, combined with my general lack of masculinity was what made her realize what the deal was with me. A lot of times Nancy would come over and all three of us would hang out. We were doing that one evening when Terri got a call. It was JJ and he wanted her to meet him someplace.

Nancy and I told her to go ahead, that we'd hang out until she got back. Nancy had brought over a couple of bottles of White Zinfandel, so we cracked one and were just talking. Well, I've never been very good about being able to hold my alcohol, and next thing you know, Nancy had me blabbing like a brook. She wormed it out of me and I confessed to her that I was gay. So between 2 bottles of white zin and an entire box of Kleenix, I told her - everything - about Jay, about sneaking out to the adult book stores - everything! I had never admitted any of this to Terri, now here I was, coming out to Nancy. I was sobbing and begging her not to tell Terri. She promised me she wouldn't, but I guess I really knew that she would. The alcohol had lowered my defenses, and, the fact, is, I wanted Terri to know! I was sick of living a lie. I realized that this was probably going to be enough for Terri to use as an excuse to dump me. Filipina women will stand by their marriage vows - even though they may cheat - but the one thing they won't put up with is a husband who is a homosexual.

The first time it sorta came out in the open between us all was a couple of weeks later, during Halloween, and they suggested that I go as a woman - just for a joke. I resisted at first, and outright refused. But later, when I was alone, the idea began to intrigue me. I tried to bring it up to Terri later, and when I did I caught her giving me a look and smiling.

Halloween was a few days later, and that afternoon we all got together at our apartment to get into their costumes. We were all drinking white zin and giggling. Nancy and Terri were going to dress as streetwalkers, And they asked me to do their make up. Somehow during the afternoon, Nancy jokingly put a wig on my shaved head. We all laughed then she put some lipstick on me. I protested weakly and before I knew it I was wearing a tight spandex minidress - supposedly all as a joke! That's when Terri suggested that I dress up and come along with them. They were going to a club downtown that was known for having Tranny Nights, where cross dressers and trannies and their admirers made up the crowd. Every year they had a big Halloween party, and on that night everyone was welcome - straight, gay, shemale. I had consumed quite a bit of white zin, and I allowed the girls to "persuade" me to go along with their plans. So I sat there on a bar stool while they did my makeup and teased up my blonde wig and fit me back into the spandex minidress. "But what about high heels?" I found myself asking.

Without a word, Terri went into our bedroom and came back with the red 4 inch pumps I had been hiding in our closet. I blushed beet red. "You mean these, darling?" she said smirking. "Don't worry, I found these when I was looking for my stuff a few months ago. It's ok - lots of guys like to dress up!"

Go ahead, Kevin, try them on!" Nancy squealed, sipping her wine.

I pretended to be uninterested, but as the girls teased up and sprayed my blonde hair up really high, and then applied green eyes shadow and red lipstick, I began to get really excited.

When I saw myself in the mirror I had to suppress how delighted I was at how I looked. It was just like when I was 15 and had been with Jay. I had been delighted and amazed at how sexy and girly I looked in the full-length mirror. Here I was, 12 years later, feeling exactly the same. But because my wife and her friend were there, I pretended to be unhappy with the results.

But the fact is, I was never really cut out, physically, emotionally, or by inclination - to be a man. I was physically small, in both stature and in bone structure. I have a small, heart shaped chin, delicate little hands, small boned feet, and full, pouty lips. Not to mention the nice pair of breasts that I've had since puberty.

So with the girls' encouragement I went to the bathroom, carrying the dress and a pair of black string panties that belonged to Terri. To my surprise the dress fit great. Fuck! I looked so fuckin SEXY!

Well, anyways, a lot of women - sexy women, like Terri - have married homosexuals. Clint Eastwood's girlfriend back in the 70s Sondra Locke, had a husband who encouraged her to fuck Eastwood. Later the husband came out as a flaming homosexual, just like me. I encouraged my wife to fuck other men and then tell me about it, like Sondra Locke's husband did to her. And guess what my first question to her after each man was? "Does he have a big cock?" Ha ha ha! It's so crazy and wild to be a faggot! People are now beginning to realize and sympathize that we can't help what we are; we're, as Lady GaGa says - "born that way!"

Terri and Nancy were telling me how cute I looked, and they put on their streetwalker costumes, and we went to the club in the city. Right away a good-looking black guy hit on me. He told me that his name was Tone, and that he thought I was the sexiest woman in the place. I didn't want to get in trouble so I admitted to him that I was a guy. He gave me a surprised look, but not for the reason I thought. "I know you a tranny," he said, "That's what this club all about!"

I looked around. Terri and Nancy had both hooked up with cute black men of their own. It felt weird, seeing Terri dancing close with another man. He had her in his arms and they were making out. But who was I to criticize, after all, here I was, her husband, dressed like a woman, and dancing with a cute black guy of my OWN!

Once Terri and Nancy brought one of JJ's friends, a tall light skinned black guy over. JJ said that his friend's name was James. We were all sitting around drinking, and Terri said, "Donnie is really good at massage. Show him, Donnie, she said pointing at James' leg. "He had a Charlie horse earlier and it still hurts."

James was wearing athletic shorts, so I reached over and began to massage his calf. "Oh YEAH, that feel GOOD", James said. Terri laughed.

"I told you," she said. "Wow, you got some really hairy legs, James! Look at them legs, honey," she told me. "Do you like James' hairy legs, Donnie? Go ahead, you can massage them all over." She said impatiently, leaning over to hand me some lotion.

She was wearing one of her silk shorty robes the red one - and was sitting in JJ's lap. "Oh SHIT!" she laughed, covering her mouth. "Look - James is REALLY loving that massage!" I looked; James hardon was tenting his shorts.

I went beet red and quickly pulled my hands from James' hairy legs. I went to our bedroom and closed the door. After a few minutes Terri came in. "Why did you leave?" she asked. "James was lovin' that massage."

She told me that James was a tranny lover, and that she had told JJ that I dressed up sometimes. Which was true. Terri had applied lipstick and eye shadow to me and I had worn a few of her spandex minidresses - just fooling around though. JJ had thought of James and that's why they had brought him along - as a date for me! I told Terri that I wasn't a queer, and she just laughed. "Come on, get real!" she said. "It's no big deal. Anyhow, you KNOW you like to dress up! Now is your chance, beeyotch!"

She went to the dresser and got a red lipstick. She applied it to my lips and also some green eye shadow. My dick got really hard - not for her, but thinking about being feminine for James. She laughed when she saw my dick get hard. "Ohhh, you little BITCH!" she squealed. "This is what you've been waiting for your whole life! Isn't

it?"

She told me to undress and put on the other shorty robe - the black one - and the high heels that she had bought for me at Wal-Mart. Then she teased my blonde hair up and sprayed it. She giggled. "Come on, honey, let's go back out there."

I was feeling embarrassed and excited as Terri led me back out into the living room. JJ let out a long wolf whistle when he saw me. "Dayum, Girl! You lookin' SEXY! Ain't she sexy, James?"

James had his cock out and it was big and HARD. Terri went to JJ and got back on his lap in the recliner, and I sat next to James on the sofa. He slid his underwear and tank top off and was all naked. I glanced over at Terri and JJ. They were nude and making out. Terri had his big black cock in her small hand. I was feeling James hard, muscley body with my hands and he reached down and untied my robe and took it off, so that we were both nude. He took my hand and put it on his cock. "Squeeze it, girl," he said, moaning loudly as I choked it.

I could see Terri watching as he pulled me close in for a kiss and we began making out. His big hands went to my bare buttocks, cupping them as we kissed. He stood up and picked me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. A few seconds later, Terri and JJ came in and she and I were sandwiched in the middle by two handsome black men! We got down and began giving our men the blowjobs they needed, switching off between men. I couldn't believe it, my wife and I, our heads almost touching, sucking cock side by side; a total dream come true!