Filipina Fellatio

Story Info
The true beginning of Devin and Sophia's sexual adventures.
1.3k words
4.24
70.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kuro
Kuro
4 Followers

This is a story about my first sexual experience. The girl's name was Sophia and she was the most incredible girl I had ever met. She had dark brown skin, a few tones darker than mocha, black eyes (thanks to her 100% Filipino heritage), smooth legs, and B-cup breasts. We were both 18 years old, and had known each other since preschool. She had always been a good friend, someone you count on to talk to the first day of school, someone that would loan you fifty cents for lunch money, and someone who signed their name on your cast when you broke your arm. During the summers, we would be over at each other's houses like they were our own, running around, eating all the food, and generally tearing things up. Of course, by time we entered Middle and High School we had both learned about sex. Not from first-hand experience, but from second-hand accounts of older brothers and sisters, and porn. Naturally, of course, we learned separately, from within our own gender circles. Needless to say, that would change during the summer we both turned 18.

Summer was always a happy time. I would stay over a friend's house most of the time, play video games, watch TV, and find new ways to break something new. Being the 18 year old I was, I usually just invited myself over and rang the doorbell. As I was always friendly, and on good terms with everyone, nobody seemed to mind. That is, until a hot day in mid-June when I decided to go over to Sophia's house for the afternoon.

As I walked up the steps to her house, I realized that both cars were gone, but Sophia's bike was still there, which meant neither of her parents were home. It didn't strike me as odd, as both of Sophia's parents worked ten-hour days, five days a week at a office downtown. Which usually left the two of us plenty of time to raise hell and tear stuff up. Still, I had an eerie sensation go into my stomach as I neared the door at the thought of me and Sophia at her house alone.

Still feeling the little tingles, I reached for the doorbell and pressed it for a short time. No answer. Again I pushed the button, this time a little longer. Again no answer. The third time I rang the doorbell for about 15 seconds straight. Sophia opened the door, looking quite hassled. Her eyes widened when she saw me, and suddenly she blurted out, "I have something to show you! Come on! Hurry!"

Not knowing what to make of things, I quickly followed her into the living room. She sat me down on the couch, then placed a brightly colored tape into the VCR and turned on the TV. I started to say something about how boring midday TV was when she placed her hand on my inner thigh and began to slowly rub. "Just watch.", she said.

The TV was showing full-on, uncut, uncensored, hardcore porn. It was straight one-on-one sex, but that didn't seem to mean it was clean sex. The woman was a blond, with straight hair, and large D-cup breasts. I didn't catch what the man looked like. She had her back up against the wall, with one leg lifted, as the man fucked her with reckless abandon. And, judging from her facial expressions, she was enjoying it very much. The guy was really hammering her. Her back was still against the wall, but now both legs were cocked up into the air, while he fucked her like he was fresh out of prison. Of course, by now my dick had become completely erect, causing a bit of discomfort for me. As I started to get into the action I began rubbing my hard-on through my pants, easing the tension a bit.

Sophia, her petite frame glistening with sweat, was laid back down on the couch, topless, her ultra-short shorts unzipped, with her right hand inside her panties, while her left hand massaged her breasts. Her beautiful dark eyes were locked onto mine, soaking up my lust and magnifying it to levels undreamed. Right then, I knew that, one way or the other, she would be my first.

Thinking quickly, I pulled my cock out of the now-tight confines of my jeans and began to stroke it. It was having the effect I desired, my inhibitions were becoming fainter by the second. Just a few strokes later, any and all inhibitions I previously harbored had been banished to the dark corners of my subconscious, leaving me free to continue with my instinctive approach. I didn't bother to put my cock back into my pants as I continued stealthily infiltrating closer and closer to the masturbating young girl. The distance between us was less than five feet by now. The time of reckoning had come.

I stopped again and began to watch her finger-fuck herself. Sophia's brown skin glistened with sweat, as she viciously fingered her cunt. Her face glowed with ecstasy while her mouth let out low moans of pleasure. Her skimpy white top had been pushed up, exposing her lovely, perfectly round C-cup tits. I practically drunk the visual of her rock hard, dark brown nipples being squeezed and twisted by her free hand, bringing her ever closer to the edge. Looking down her body, past her washboard stomach and down to the tight, partially unzipped, black shorts she was wearing, I examined her smooth, brown skin. Her right hand was driven into her shorts, finger-fucking her pussy furiously. I took a final tentative step forward and watched her hand move off her tit and wrap around my dick. I could feel her breath against my cock and it drove me a little wild.

Sophia licked her lips and took my dick into her mouth in a quick motion. Her tongue began flicking at the head as she started to bob her head slowly. She tightened her lips a bit more, at the same time forcing her head onto my cock faster. The sounds of cock-sucking filled the room, as did our moans. "Oh god Sophia... this is great... where did you learn it?" I gasped as she continued to suck my cock.

She pulled off my dick and started to lick and kiss it, "One of these pornos I found lying around... it has this... mmmmmm... one Filipina in it... and she was talking... about how much fun she had.... mmmm... sucking and fucking black cocks... I just had to try for myself."

With that she took me back into her tight, warm mouth and resumed sucking me to heaven. By now I was straddling her, in a perfect position to fuck her face. Already my hips were rocking back and forth, going with her rhythm and she seemed to enjoy the feeling. I began to pump harder and faster, watching excess saliva drip down her chin, as she slowed her own sucking and wrapped her arms around my hips to better enjoy the feeling of having her mouth fucked. I was more than happy to oblige and started ramming her mouth as hard as I could manage. Her lips wrapped around my cock, squeezing it more and giving me the best feeling I have ever had.

Suddenly, I started cumming, spurting cream down her throat. She then began sucking hard and jacking me off hard as she could, while she worked to swallow it all. Her tongue swiped all around my dick, and I moaned in appreciation. The little bit that she couldn't swallow slowly slid down her face and chin, continuing down her neck, as she cooed in satisfaction.

She slowly blinked her eyes, then spoke.

"Devin, I think this is could be the start of something nice."

I couldn't agree more.

Kuro
Kuro
4 Followers