Filius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers

"Are you tapping that ass, dude?" He leered at me, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

I was well aware that my Mum was an alluring woman ... a lot people had mentioned it including Chris, Josh, and even Amanda. Chris and Josh had even admitted to having a crush on her. Even I, her own son, found her stunning. But thinking about her in a sexual way was a line I wouldn't allow my mind to cross. I found it repugnantly wrong.

"What the fuck? She's my mum."

"So? I would have, if she was mine."

"Just listen to yourself. That's sick."

"If she was my mum, I'll be riding her juicy ass all night long." He then imitated boinking her doggy style, while slapping an imaginary version of her butt-cheeks.

So much for making a new friend, I thought, getting pissed, and I pushed him back out into the hall. "Get the fuck out, sicko! And keep the change," I barked, closing the door.

Undeterred, he knocked, clamoring for me to open the door again. "Wait dude, open the door! I forgot to give you the special sauce."

"I'll call your boss, if you don't stop!"

"It's for free! I'm sure your mum will like it." He persisted again.

"That's it! I'm dialing your shop now!"

That did the trick. He finally left, as I heard nothing more from him.

"Honey, what was that?"

"The delivery guy was just offering some free special sauce."

"Well, did you take it? I would have, if I knew it was free." She cocked an eyebrow.

"Nah, I'm good."

She didn't probe for more information. "Okay, I'm going to sleep now, alright. So don't bother me, unless it's important, as I really need my rest."

"Sure."

"Good night, sweetie." After blowing me a kiss, she closed the door. I turned on the TV and started munching hungrily away at the tacos.

(Horny? Lonely? Tired of giving yourself, self-love? Try our new inflatable—)

(I'm federal agent Jack Offer, and today is the longest day of my life.—)

(Crikey! Did you just see that alligator—)

(Life with you could never be boring. Claire Cornhol Waldeaf, will you—)

(Baby, baby, baby ohh ... I thought you'd—)

I browsed through the channels, but found nothing good to watch. So I just opted for one of the news channels. At least I'll learn something. Even though, of course, most of the stories in the news are lies and full of crap, I thought to myself.

(Ten...den...den...ding...ding...ten... )

(Good evening fellow Brooklynians. My name is Andra Resme.)

(And my name is Dick Harden.)

(Welcome to News 69 Brooklyn, were we bring you all the guzzling news, like it happened right at your doorstep.)

(For our first top story tonight, our U.S. President Derek O'Hammer has just signed...)

Just as I was going to press the off-button in the remote, something caught my interest: a flash news report came on-screen.

(This just in. According to our sources, a gang-related massacre happened in the vicinity of Bushwick, leaving twelve people dead and two critically injured. Witnesses say that it was a fight between a Latino gang called 'El Diablillo Rojos', infamously known for extortion, illegal human trafficking, and sex trade; and a group of five unknown African-Americans.

There are as yet no known motives for the fight. Our field reporter, Suzy Sackboyles is in with the Brooklyn Chief of Police, Enriquez Morales.)

A cold shiver ran down my spine.

(Hello, everyone, I'm with the Chief of Police, Mr. Enriquez Morales right now. Hello sir.)

(Thank you, Suzy. I'm a big fan, and I must say you're really beautiful, especially in person. And quite hot too.)

(Thank you, sir. Ummm...)

(Are you by any chance free tonight?)

(Yes, but umm... Can you please tell us who the other group might be? )

(As of now, we don't know exactly yet. But you can be sure, and the same goes to all my fellow Brooklynians out there, that we will catch them, and then apprehend them as soon as possible.)

(But sir, there were some witnesses who said that this other group were some sort-of heroes. They said that these men attacked the El Diab...billi—)

(El Diablillo Rojos)

(Yes, the El Diablillo Rojos. They also said that this other group, a group of African-Americans, freed some of the women that were held captive by the El Diablillo Rojos. What can you say about that?)

(Let me just tell you one thing, and one for thing for sure, these group of blacks are no heroes! They are enemies! They're a menace! A menace to society! United States of America doesn't need vigilantes! Brooklyn doesn't need any vigilantes either! )

(Ummm... sorry. Please continue.)

(If we reward these sort-of activities, then it will inspire more people to the same. Next thing you know, kids will be buying guns and shooting each other. It will create chaos! So leave it to us, my fellow Brooklynians. Leave it to us to apprehend the criminals! Leave it to us to keep your streets safe!)

(Wow... god...)

(So can I take you to dinner now?)

(Ummm...yes.)

(Well, let's get coming... I mean going.)

I turned off the T.V. and went to my room. As I lay in bed contemplating the news, I realized my opinion of Marcus had finally turned a corner and I now saw Marcus in a new light. Before, he'd seemed nothing more than a selfish, uncivilized, bad-natured individual, with only sex on his mind. But now that he'd saved my mother, and revenged her rape, he'd won me over and I vowed that the next time I saw him I'd thank him face-to-face, and try my best to become friends with him.

("Yess ... ahhh ... yes ...")

I heard strange sounds, coming through the walls from the next room.

("God ... that feels good, baby. There. Right there ...")

("Ahh ... fuck. I'm about to cum honey ... just a little more ...")

Is she having sex with Dad? I hadn't heard anyone come through the front door.

("Fuck! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Marcus!")

I shuddered, and then froze. Multiple thoughts flooded my mind.

...Marcus?

Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers