Fill Her Up

Story Info
Gas station attendant fills up more than just her car.
1.9k words
3.91
35.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I started working the late shift at the hospital, I have been stopping at the same gas station on my way home from work. Every night I buy the same thing. A bottle of coke, and a newspaper.

Some nights I don't feel like rushing home to an empty house, so I will stand and talk to the night clerk who works there. This had gone on for almost a year before we met. I never would have expected that anything would have come from my late night visits.

I met you after the clerk they had working that shift quit, and you took his place. At first we didn't speak much, but after about a month, we finally started having longer conversations. It wasn't long after that we were joking around with each other and would even share more personal things about each other. I never thought that what we did was considered flirting.

I knew you had a girlfriend, and am not the type of person to try and interfere. A couple more months went by, and I started looking forward to seeing you. I also noticed that you no longer mentioned your girlfriend, and I chose not to ask why.

One night I came in on my night off, and what seemed to be a regular night between us changed when the conversation found its way to the subject of sex. Who remembers how we started it? It was then when I told you that in my spare time I write erotica stories.

It was funny to watch your mouth drop open. You tell me that no one would ever believe it from how I act. I only reply by saying it is the quiet ones you need to watch out for. You ask if I had any you could read. I tell you I will drop one off later in the night. I take a moment and drive the 2 blocks to my apartment, and quickly print one of my stories. After returning to the station, I wait until your last customer leaves, and hand it to you.

I didn't want to be there when you read it, so I left for a few hours. When I got back, you said you liked it, and then started talking to me more about sex. Actually, it was more about what you liked and didn't like about it.

All I remember is how you had told me that you didn't care for blowjobs. I looked at you in a way that you could tell I didn't understand what you meant. Then I told you exactly that. I had told you that I just didn't understand how people just couldn't like that part of sex. That's when you told me that you had never had an orgasm while receiving a blowjob.

My first thought was that it was because you had never been with a woman who loved it as much as I did. My second thought was that it sounded like a challenge to me. I never actually found the words to say either of that out loud. Instead, I just shrugged my shoulders, and moved the topic to something else.

As I drove back home, my thoughts went back to what you had said about not liking blowjobs. I found myself talking out loud. I was reminded that 2 other men had said the same thing to me once. Then, after I got done with them, they no longer could claim they were unable to cum that way. If I had my way, you would be the third man on the list.

The next night I went up to the gas station, but found someone else working your shift. As I was pulling out of the driveway I noticed you pulling in. I smiled at you as you waved me back into the parking lot. As I pulled my car next to yours, you were already out and walking up to me.

I get out of the car and lean against my door. You come over and stand in front of me as we start talking about what we had planned for the night. You suggest we forget our plans, and head over to the hotel down the street so we can do "research" for my next story. I quickly start to decline, but then stop myself, thinking that this just might be the right time to prove my talents.

After getting back in my car and you into yours, I follow you the few blocks down the street to the hotel. When we get there I pull my car in behind yours and get out. As your getting out, I notice you reaching into the backseat and pulling out a paper bag. That's when you tell me that you had just stopped at the store and bought beer to take back home.

Feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement, I follow you into the hotel, and stand quietly by as you get us a room. I watch as you open the door; you step aside to let me enter first. I take a quick glance around the room. Chairs, table, television, and 2 queen size beds, your typical room. You ask me what I would like to drink and tell me to have a seat. Not knowing where I should sit, I walk over to the bed closest to the door and sit down.

You hand me a beer, and sit on the bed across from me. The nervousness seems now to be out weighing the excitement, and I ask you to turn on the television for some background noise. You turn it to one of the movie stations, and then we started talking, and drinking our beers.

After downing a couple, I am now a bit more relaxed. We start laughing and joking with each other now. The movie that was on is over, and a new one comes on. You say how much you love it, and hop over to the bed I am on. Taking a pillow and putting it up against the headboard, you lean back and get comfy. I follow your lead and do the same thing.

As the movie goes on, I move the pillow down a bit and end up lying on my side facing you. I feel you take your hand and rest it on shoulder. You start rubbing my back, and I place my arm on your stomach and softly rub up and down. I slip my hand under your shirt so I can feel your bare skin underneath.

I begin to start lowering my hand down further with each move, and finally come to the button on your jeans. I start to unfasten them, and you grab my hand to stop me. I look up at you in a curious way. You tell me that you want to be the one to give the pleasures. Who am I to argue with that?

I watch as you undress yourself, then come to me and do the same. You then slip yourself at the foot of the bed, kneeling on the floor. You take your hand and part my legs exposing my womanhood to you. I feel your hands exploring my inner being. I watch as you bury your face in my pussy. Leaving every part of it uninhabited.

Your tongue licking in circles on my clit, and nibbling on it every so often, sends shivers down my spine. Taking your fingers and sliding them into my wet hole as you continue lapping up of my juices makes me want to fuck you even more.

I love the way you are finger fucking me the same time your mouth is taking over my swollen clit. You know how to make me feel almost blissful. I can't help but think that if you are this great a lover with just your mouth, what am I going to do when I have your cock in me?

I'm not sure how long this went on for. All I know is that my body has been racked with multiple orgasms. I finally have to beg you to stop. Grabbing your arms, and pulling you up to me, you thrust your hard prick deep inside me.

Letting out a loud moan of delight, I place my feet on the bed so that I can match you move for move. After a few minutes you stop and turn me over. I don't resist.

I feel your hands lifting my ass up towards you, and I help out by getting on all fours. I haven't been fucked doggie style in a long time. You reach around and grab one of my tits, while the other hand rests on my shoulder. This pounding you're giving me is making my snatch so wet, we can hear the sounds of your cock sliding in and out.

Your pumping starts to get a bit faster and harder now. You take your hand off my shoulder and grab a handful of hair, which I find to be a turn on. This goes on for some time. I feel your grips on my hair tighten, and you let go of my tit to grab your cock and pull out of me. I hear your groans of climax, and feel your hot cum being shot all over my ass.

After the last squirt of jiz leaves your body, you lay me down. Taking your hand and rubbing your seed over each ass cheek and even down my crack. You whisper in my ear that we are not done yet even though you came. You kiss my shoulder, then start running your hand down my back, over my ass, and between my spread legs. You keep rubbing my pussy from behind until it starts making me move my hips up and down.

You're stroking my soaked pussy, and now even making your way to my ass. You take some of the wetness from my cunt, and rub it on my asshole. This makes me take a quick breath of surprise. You tell me just relax, and enjoy.

I can feel you repeating this until I can tell that now even my asshole is wet. As you continue rubbing my pussy, you now slowly place a finger up my ass. I can feel you place another finger inside my snatch, and now you are filling both holes.

Now I feel you taking your free hand to play with my clit. Again and again you continue this routine, until I can feel my body tensing up. One of the biggest orgasms I have ever had hit me. I grab the edges of the bed, as I scream out a bunch of "Yes's" and a few "Oh God's."

After the last ripple of spasms left my body, I lay there catching my breath as you decide to lie next to me. We lay in silence a few moments, and then we start talking about how we should meet up and do this again, and next time I would be able to test my talents out on you.

That's when it hits me. I suddenly realize that after all these months of us talking; we never disclosed what our names were. I start to laugh, and you tell me your dying to know what's so funny. That's when I tell you what I had just thought of. Now we both are laughing.

You tell me your name is Dallas. I look at you and really start laughing. Looking a bit puzzled at why I am cracking up so hard, I tell you my name. After hearing what my name is, you ask if I'm joking. "No" I reply. "My name really is Debbie, and I just did Dallas."