Filled and Emptied

Story Info
She films herself trying, and failing, to hold her bladder.
1.5k words
3.68
11.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is more pornographic than erotic. There are no characters, this is essentially two pages of largely nondescript: bodily fluids (including urine), female genitalia, underpants, and hands for some reason. It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea. Undoubtedly it also has no relation to actual female psychology, anatomy or sexuality. Enjoy.

***

Alice is a camwhore, 24 years old, and despite her initial reservations, after three years of this, perfectly happy to let anyone with money look at her naked body. She was barely over five feet tall, with long black hair, and a perfect hourglass figure. Her B cups were small for her job, but perfectly proportional. She had always been somewhat self conscious about how puffy her nipples are, but plenty of people had told them how lovely they were to suck on, and given how nice a warm mouth felt on her tits, she was glad to have them. She kept the sides of her vulva waxed, but sported a neat patch of jet black hair above her pussy. Her cunt's meat was nice and tucked away most of the time, but would swell to the size of a butterfly, and drip like a faucet, under the right circumstances.

She was doing a special request today, and keenly felt the pressure of the cold steel bathtub on her feet. But it was still nothing compared to the pressure growing in her stomach and guts. Two and a half hours ago, she had drunk 3 liters of water, and it now filled her bladder to what increasingly felt like the point of bursting. She was standing naked except for a pair of white panties that struggled to contain her pussy as much as she now struggled to contain her piss. The only other thing in the room was the pitiless lens of a camera, impartially documenting her body's struggle, her face, and it's increasingly ridiculous and undignified contortions left out of frame. No amount of clenching her abs, or doubling over was effective in reducing the unbearable fullness. Her breathing grew heavy and tense, she was gasping now. *Hhhhuuughhg...*

In an instant, her muscles slipped, she felt hot urine gushing out of her cunt, for a few seconds she desperately tried to halt the flow, but there was no hope. She was left with nothing to do but gently tremble with relief that the ordeal was over. Within seconds her panties were soaked through, and a path through the fibers was made by a thick stream of clear pee as another stream pushed through the side and trailed down her leg. She placed one of her slender hands against her thigh, and the other flat against the tile wall. After thirty seconds of release, all of the tension of her condition was gone, replaced with a faint sense of hollowness within. The hot wet fabric of her underwear was now wrapped tightly around her cunt lips. She instinctively reached down to touch herself, and upon contact gave an involuntary moan. But also found her panties in the way of her fingers. For a moment she rubbed her wet mound over the fabric, feeling the delight of her thin hard digits against her soft flesh. She took her other hand from the wall and moved it to the side of her thong's waistband, briefly regretting the loss of the pleasure, she put her other thumb through the opposite side, and slowly slipped them off. Gingerly pulling each leg out she held them in her hands looking down at them for a few moments, before bending over slightly so that her mouth was visible to the camera and popping them inside. The salty warmth of her piss filled her mouth, the cool air of the room swirled around her now bare vulva, and she now felt herself start to become wet for very different reasons.

She let the thong fall out of her mouth, it hit the ground with a faint splat. Returning upright she now ran both of her hands down the sides of her body before bringing them to bear on her wet little pussy. She started to hump her clit against her strong hand, and began to slowly probe the first few inches of her insides with the other. Within minutes her vagina was outright drooling, as several strands of viscous pussy juice slid out of her and onto the piss soaked floor of the tub. Her thrusting slowed. She stupidly hadn't brought any toys with her, but desperately needed something to fill her up. She looked around for a moment, and hesitantly picked up the conditioner bottle. It was a luxury brand, and came with fairly thin girth, but it was still at least six inches around. She had never taken a cock, much less a random object that big before. Still, she ached to have something inside her. She spit on the top of the bottle, taking her other hand off her pussy to smear her saliva over as much of its surface as she could, before timidly raising one foot to the lip of the bath. Her gash split open slightly.

With both hands she eased the tip of the bottle into her entrance. It slowly slipped in. Centimeters at a time. Each one eliciting a slightly higher pitched and more desperate gasp. Despite the slow pace, she quickly felt her walls swell to wider than they had ever been, the feeling of lukewarm plastic on warm flesh was unsettling, but the pleasure of being so close to splitting open, so completely full, was intoxicating. She reached around and rimmed her asshole with a finger, briefly slipping it into her pussy with the bottle. The feeling was excruciating. But an agonizing second later it was withdrawn, and slick enough to penetrate her tight rosebud. She painfully repeated this feat with two of her other fingers.

Slipping them in, she thrust it in and out as quickly as she could manage, her most delicate hole being roughly violated by her own hand. She had almost now taken the entire bottle inside of her. Suddenly her foot slipped off the edge, her holes involuntarily clenched, and she wasn't at all spared from the massive girth. The pressure in her guts was even more overwhelming, and the bottle quickly slipped out. She tried once again to recover in the last few moments, once again too late and the massive opening between her legs, quickly retracted to a narrow slit, and she felt the true extent and fullness of the three fingers in her ass. Every part of her body tensed as her orgasm swallowed her. The air was sucked from her lungs. Every drop of piss and nectar poured out, and she crashed full speed into a wall of pleasure.

Nearly losing her balance, she tottered around, barely remaining upright as waves of ecstasy washed over her. She regained enough control to shove a few of her fingers, back into her twat, and she furiously fucked herself as her other hand now gripped at her breast. She rubbed as fast as she could until her climax finally dissipated. She slowly retracted her hand from her vagina, gently tracing up her crotch, spending a moment to caress her belly before bringing it up to her other breast. She cupped her boobs, feeling her heart still racing beneath the supple flesh. After a few minutes of this, her ragged breathing returned to normal. She let go, and bent down to give the camera a smile, before reaching over to switch it off. She pulled the shower curtain closed, and still trembling opened the taps. The hot water rushing over her body felt incredibly comforting, and she lathered every part of herself allowing the water to wash all of her mess away.

Now cleansed, she stood under the head of the shower and turned her face up into it, after such an intense session, this, the nearly scalding water, was nothing. Her body was too exhausted for her brain to work. Numbness, a perfect absence of mind, a beautiful feeling at the end of sex, but this time, imperfect without the warm body of another to cling to. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body in a towel. She felt a dull ache between her legs, and briefly considered how much more severe it would be tomorrow, but her thoughts, her full personality, for the moment were campfire ashes. This is what it is to be fully used up. She took a few staggering steps before flopping down on the bed. She looked up at the dying evening sunlight streaming silently through the blinds, but within minutes had drifted off. The next morning she had pancakes, with syrup and butter and stuff. It was quite nice. After that she joined a polyamorus compound, took 18 lovers each one prettier and more interesting than the last, mothered 6 intelligent and successful children, and lived happily up to the age of 97 when she peacefully died in her sleep the day after her birthday celebration, in which everyone who had wanted to see her was able to do so one last time.