Filled Up

Story Info
Maya has been empty for too long...
1.3k words
3.84
64.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya went over the list of chores stuck to the fridge. Daddy would be home in five minutes, and like a good little girl, Maya had finished all of them on time. Just as Daddy had told her to do, she went in the bedroom and knelt on the floor, waiting for him patiently. All she wore was a locked chastity belt, which she had been unable to remove for the last few weeks. She felt empty and she longed to be touched. She had been so good, but never seemed to receive a reward. The frustration had been building.

Finally she heard the bedroom door behind her. Daddy took off his suit and put away his work bag before instructing her to turn around and face him. She moaned when she saw him standing there shirtless, his suit pants unbuttoned and a peek of his Ralph Lauren boxers showing. It had been so long since he'd touched her.

He sat on the bed and took her into his lap, asking her about her day and if she'd completed all her chores. "Yes Daddy, I did everything on the list you gave me, and I cleaned the shower too." She smiled happily, hoping to see him smile back.

Instead, he asked, "Do you think you're a good girl?"

"Yesssss Daddy!" Maya whined, rubbing her cheek against his chest. "Pleeease may I be rewarded tonight Daddy? My pussy is so empty!"

He seemed to think for a moment, holding her quietly. "Empty?" He repeated. "Do you want to be filled up, babygirl?"

Maya moaned at his words. "Yesssss Daddy, please!" She curled closer to him, keeping her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Go get the broken chair from the dining room." He said. Without hesitating, she ran to the dining room and brought back a simple chair. It looked like the others, but the seat had become loose, so it could be removed leaving just the frame (and Maya's pussy exposed to the air when she sat in it). Spreading her legs, Daddy tied them to the legs of the chair, then twisted her arms behind the chairback, and tied her wrists to her elbows. He took the chastity belt off, revealing Maya's dripping wet pussy.

Maya's heart started to pound. She was helpless already, but he kept adding more rope, pulling her hair back and fastening it to the seat of the chair. He wrapped rope around her waist and then her thighs, leaving her totally exposed with no room to wiggle.

Daddy opened the suitcase full of toys, staying behind Maya's chair where she couldn't see him. "Since this is the least important hole, we'll fill this one first," he told her with a laugh, shoving a rag into her mouth. It barely fit, but he packed it in, then taped over it, muffling all of Maya's pleading whispers. "I hope you know I'm going to fill ALL of your holes tonight, little girl..." It wasn't the first time she'd heard that threat, but she had no idea how serious it was this time.

Gently stroking her clit, Daddy started to push a small metal plug into her ass. It wasn't much, just enough to make her moan as it warmed up her tight little hole. He slowly tipped her chair back, laying it down on the floor. The plug came out, replaced by a long, thin nozzle.

Maya started to squirm. Daddy usually used enemas for punishment, but she felt so empty inside that she craved it. He left the room for a few minutes, leaving Maya thinking about what was to come, her pussy so wet now she could feel moisture running down between her lips. When he came back, he held a big bag of soapy water, which he attached to the nozzle. Before she could prepare herself mentally, he opened the flow. She felt immediately high as the water flowed into her ass. He held the bag higher, and the water rushed in faster. The cramps started when the bag was half empty, and Maya cried out into the huge gag. It was growing more and more uncomfortable, but he mercifully stopped the flow when the bag was three-fourths of the way empty.

"Hold it, babygirl," He softly murmured in her ear. He pulled the nozzle out slowly. She squeezed, and felt a single drip of water run down the crack of her ass, but she held it in. Daddy pushed in a slightly bigger butt plug, which held the water inside. Maya's whole body felt so full...she squeezed her eyes closed, and before she had opened them again, Daddy had placed a blindfold over her eyes. He sat her chair back up, the water sitting heavily in Maya's gut.

She was taken by another cramp, and moaned loudly against the gag. She prayed Daddy had placed a bucket beneath her, because she knew as soon as he pulled the plug out, the water would come rushing out. And then he did. She tried to hold her water until he gave her permission to release it, but she just couldn't. There was too much water and the cramps were so powerful, she let it out. She heard the bucket fill up, then the emptiness inside her was back.

Wanting to be filled back up, she started crying behind the blindfold. Daddy kissed her tears away, pushing his biggest plug into her wet little asshole. She squeaked, then moaned as her muscles clenched the plug. It was just the right size to fill her up.

Finally, she felt Daddy's fingers touch her slick pussy. The pleasure was so overwhelming, she almost screamed. She bit down on the rag, trying not to orgasm on the spot when he pushed a large dildo inside her aching pussy. It slid all the way in, way too easily.

"You still have more holes to fill, babygirl," Daddy whispered, ever so close to her ear. Her mind was racing. Her pussy was full, her ass was full (and clean). And her mouth was definitely full. She had never felt so filled up in her life. What was left?

Suddenly she heard nothing but white noise. Static. Daddy pushed her own headphones into her ears, taking away all sound and filling her ears. He covered them with earmuffs so they wouldn't fall out, then raised the volume until it silenced not only her surroundings, but her thoughts as well. She relaxed into the pleasure of her throbbing pussy and her tingling ass. She rubbed her tongue against the rag, enjoying the sensation. Without sound and without sight, she could only feel.

So she felt every detail when a foam earplug was pushed into her nostril. It was small at first, but it expanded slowly back to its full size, blocking off her nostril. She started to panic as she felt the second one. She couldn't breathe at all. She was completely plugged up, like a boat full of holes.

Just when she started to struggle for air, the plugs came out, and she took a deep breath. A powerful vibrator touched her burning clit, and she exploded, bucking against the chair. She couldn't hear, but she knew Daddy was giving her permission to come when he suddenly pulled the dildo out, pressing the vibrator harder against her cunt.

It was over. She was gone, so lost in the sensation she couldn't think about anything else. She came twice, three times, soaking her blindfold with tears. It was the most intense experience Daddy had ever given her, and she was shaking from head to toe as he took the vibrator away. All she wanted was to be held, but it wasn't over. The static kept blaring, and her vision was still black.

She waited for her Daddy's touch, but there was nothing. He had left her there, deaf, blind, with a plug sticking out of her ass and her pussy dripping cum all over the floor. Her shoulders ached from the way she was tied, and the frame of the chair was cutting into her thighs. She was exhausted, and the static in her ears was lulling her into sleep. She waited patiently for Daddy to decide to free her, smiling under the tape and reliving every moment over and over in her mind.