Filling Bethy

Story Info
Virgin taken in pick-up.
2.4k words
4.08
340.6k
139
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

For Bethy her day could have been going better.

Bethy was a cute high school senior, just turned eighteen. At five foot three she was a little on the short side, but her shoulder length blond hair, large green eyes and well rounded globes made her an attractive catch. Being on the short side she could easily dress herself sexily without being slutty. She did so to make up for a lack of self-confidence. Bethy was a flirt the boys wanted to have.

The naive but confident young blond started her Saturday at the beach with her friends. Unfortunately, rain clouded things up a bit making the day slow and dreary.

Far worse than a low sun day, was waiting endlessly for her inconsistent boyfriend to pick her up after he finished work. It was now seven-thirty with no sign of Alex. Life was getting complicated for Bethy, her mobile phone didn’t work either. She had forgotten to charge the battery the night before. Considering Alex’s inconsistent history Bethy wondered if Alex would ever show up. "Who knows where he is?" She thought to herself.

She tried to stay calm while sitting alone at one of the weathered picnic tables lined randomly adjacent to the parking lot. Glancing every few minutes at her watch she questioned herself “Why did I ever let Liz leave without me?”

Cars streamed through the lot in random patterns, some pulled briefly into the lot, some lingered and some left after a few moments. Two young guys got out of a red pick-up and dragged a small cooler over to the table next to where Bethy sat waiting.

One of the boys casually slid over to her table joining Bethy, the other remained where he was.

"Hi, my names Mika, how you doing?" He asked.

"O.K." Bethy confidently replied.

"My friend there, that’s Stevi, Hey want a beer?" He asked in a friendly way.

"I don’t think so!" she answered.

"Come on" he persisted.

“Your sitting all-alone and a beer won’t hurt you, will it?” “Come on, don’t you want to have some fun tonight."

Bethy paused thinking to herself, where could Alex be? A beer wouldn’t hurt. What the hell serves him right.

"O.K. Mika ……. that was your name, right?" She answered.

"My name’s Lizbeth, but my friends call me Bethy, I’ll have that beer afterall, I guess."

Mika reached into the cooler, pulled out a beer, opened it and passed it over to her while asking her with a smile “Can I call you Bethy then?”

"Sure" She answered.

“So where’s your friends tonight, you don’t look like the type to hang out alone on Saturday night?”

“They’re coming soon, I hope,” Bethy replied while pausing in the middle of her sentence.

Another half hour passed without a sign of Alex or any of her other friends for that matter. The small talk with Mika went on to pass the time. Stevi joined the little party they had built together. Mika passed her another beer, although not a drinker at all Bethy accepted it without much debate or thought.

She was now on her fourth beer.

Some fifteen minutes later Stevi asked Mika “Lets get out of here?”

"Why not" Mika replied.

“Well, we're gonna cruise for awhile” Mika deliberately told Bethy.

“What about you?” He asked after pausing.

Bethy looked at her watch and after considering her situation she replied, “Wait here, I guess.”

"How about cruising with us Bethy?" Mica asked eagerly.

"I dunno" she answered. But the beer had loosened her up, in fact Bethy was feeling a bit light headed.

“Common you been havin a good time with us; lets ride around awhile, check things out, you-know. Nothing else is happing here.” Mika offered.

“O.K. Why not”. Bethy answered.

Walking over to the pick-up Mika enjoyed checking out her slender legs and tight little ass. “Common slide into the middle he said to Bethy. Things were already starting to stir.

Mika let Bethy comfortably slip into the cab between himself ans Stevi. Moments later they pulled out of the lot. Lightheaded Bethy was wedged tightly in between Stevi and Mika.

Bethy couldn’t help notice Mika checking her out. She knew he was scanning. His eyes trace her tanned legs up to her short little jeans skirt covering the bikini she wore underneath after lying on the beach. Mica's eyes slowly traced up her equally well-tanned midriff, up to her young firm globes that filled her tight pink tank top.

Mika liked what he saw, he liked it a lot, and Bethy knew it.

Still enjoying Bethy’s features Mika decided to make a move. He put his hand on Bethy’s leg just below her skirt. Calmly taking his hand she said “No, no Mika, I have a boyfriend.”

Now Bethy had experienced advances before and knew the guys liked to see how far they could go. It was an endless battle that she had played before. But this was going to be more of a challenge, a lot more.

“Common he won’t mind” Mika argued while coolly placing his hand on her leg a second time. Once again she took his hand, but this time she held on to prevent him from trying to get a feel of her skin again.

Bethy was getting worried about her situation with two guys she had just met. So she suggested "Stevi, please take me home?"

Moments later Stevi turned the truck into a small deserted parking lot and turned the engine off. "I'm gonna have a smoke and take a leak" he said to Mika.

"You and Bethy can get to know each other a little better for a few minites while I'm ......" he suggested with a smile on his face.

As he got out he looked back and laughed "Don't do anything I wouldn't, eh, Mica?"

Bethy was worried about her situation but tried not to show it. She was alone parked in a truck, with a guy who she had just met, knowing he wanted to see just how far she would let him go. Sure they were close to the same age, But… but maybe it wasn’t so smart to have had those beers.

Suddenly, the truck door opened spooking Bethy. Stevi reached across the cab over Bethy and grabbed a pack of smokes from the glove box and said “Mica, I’ll be back after a smoke, forgot these, you got fifteen minutes.”

Bethy was sure that Mika wanted to push her as far as he could take her. She had gone through the routine on dates before. She had let some of her dates feel her boobs and her boyfriend Alex did get his hand into her panties. But Bethy was able to handle the situation and keep Alex satisfied with a hand job. Bethy was contemplating her options as the door slammed shut the second time. How far would she have to go tonight?

"Here we go?" she thought to herself.

Mica put one around her neck and his hand on her leg in search of skin. He started to knibble on her neck.

Bethy tried to hold him back once again saying ”I have a boyfriend”.

Mica answered, “He won’t mind” As she felt him advance sliding his hand under her skirt.

Bethy was caught between conflicting thoughts as things began progressing more quickly than she was prepared for. Mika was far more aggressive than she was used to. Mika kissed Bethy, in compromise she allowed him the passageway into her mouth. Moments later she was surprised as he firmly cupped her breast followed by Mica pulled her tank top over her head. Bethy struggled and let him remove it hoping that he would be satisfied with her letting him play with her tits. Mika loved his reward. Two beautifully firm mountains covered only by two petite blue triangles.

Before Bethy knew what was coming next Mika had unclasped her bikini top revealing her globes for his pleasure. While kissing her deeply Mica enjoyed the pleasure of access to her globes.

While trying to remain in control, Bethy asked Mika to slow down.

"Mika, we don't know each other that well,” she argued.

"Whoa fella, thats enough, I want to go home, now."

Deep down she knew that Mark had other ideas. Mika positioned Bethy to the middle of the pick-up bench seat with a strong grip just above her hips. Little did she know he was positioning her for the taking.

Within seconds Bethy found herself on her back with her head next to the steering wheel and Mika firmly on top of her. She felt him tugging at her skirt.

"Oh my god" she whispered; now knowing that Mika wanted nothing less than to score. ”I’m a virgin, I’ve been saving myself, please stop.” But Mika intensified his moves with her pleading and thought of taking her sweet innocent cherry.

Pop, pop, pop. Three buttons released easily from her skirt. Seconds later it lay on the cab floor. Bethy knew all that was left for her nakedness was her bikini bottom and that would be no challenge at all. It was as easy to peel away as was her top was. In a matter of seconds she lay naked with Mika moving in for the score.

Mika quickly unzipped his shorts and with one hand he had freed himself removing his shorts without losing control of the unprepared Bethy below him.

Bethy was afraid, but her body in a constant state of attack had started the process of preparing itself for the inevitable. A warmth deep inside her belly was building and a wetness within her pussy was rising.

“Oh my God” she thought, “Oh my God.”

Mika pushed one knee between hers, deliberately trying to pry her open for access. She fought against his strength knowing he was prying her open to score, but to little success.

She fought back helplessly, squirming and trying to keep from opening wider. Resolved to stay a virgin, she tried to think of a solution. But things were moving far to fast to find an answer. She found none.

Mika changed his attack and turned his attention to her globes, kneading one and sucking the other. He bit into her nipple, Bethy screamed and squirmed in reply. The diversion worked perfectly. Mika took the opportunity to shift her attention. He was now firmly in control, positioned in between both her legs. Bethy knew it would be soon. Mica was positioning himself. It was hopeless; she was in the process of being fucked.

Bethy didn’t understand.

She kept saying "No Mika, No Mika, no."

She could feel the tip of his penis at her pussy, and her body involuntarily surrendered.

Her body caved and broke, it was failing her.

Giving in Bethy unconsciously raised her knees offering her pussy in acceptance. Mika pushed between her spread lips. He pushed again, and a third time, and a fourth time. Her wetness began to build, offering enough lubrication to help Mika reach his goal. Slowly he began to penetrate her womanhood.

Bethy wrapped her arms around Mika's neck as he crashed into her. She could feel overwhelming sensations. Mika's engorged penis was opening her pussy wider and wider with each thrust as she began to accept him. Each thrust allowed him a little more access between her virgin lips. No longer worried how far Mica would try to go, she was along for the ride. A sharp pain caught her; Mika was plunging through her virginity. Bethy sobbed, as her hymen was torn away.

Mika’s thrusts now reached full penetration within her tight pussy. Bethy’s juices provided plenty of lubrication, her body now fully in acceptance its complete fucking. In the background she could hear the radio playing one of her favorite songs.

Bethy held Mika tightly around his back while meeting his thrusts. Bethy could sense everything so clearly, his balls banging against her pussy with his penis bottoming out deep within. A sharp pain startled her with each driving stroke against her cervix. Again involuntarily accepting her role Bethy raised her legs, repositioning her entrance for comfort and deeper penetration. Her legs were now crossed behind his back in complete acceptance.

In response to her repositioning Mika arched his back for absolute maximum depth. Bethy writhed involuntarily with each slamming thrust crashing painfully against her cervix wall. She tossed her head from side to side. Her tits jiggled back and forth like inverted bowls of jelly. Mika loved watching his mate accept its duty. Bethy wanted this to end, but her body was in control. It was being fucked and it needed to complete its natural mission.

Mika suddenly changed his tempo.

Although a virgin only moments earlier Bethy knew what this meant.

"Oh my god, oh my god" she cried out.

“Not into me, I don't want a baby!” Bethy pleaded.

But it was too late. Mika pounded away. The thought of making her pregnant simply strengthened his resolve to fill her with his seed.

“Accept my gift,” he said to her crudely.

And she did.

She could feel a warm sensation deep inside her womb. Mika pulsated electrically against her lower pussy while jetting his hot seed towards its target. Jet after jet after jet splashed against her cervix wall as her pussy milked Mika for all of his seed.

Mica’s penis and Bethy’s pussy worked in unison together until his entire load had been delivered and he lay spent on top of a shocked and cum filled Bethy.

Bethy found herself alone sitting on the curb with only her bikini, her necklace and watch. She sat not knowing why or how, but holding her little bikini bottom in her left hand and her top in her right. She sobbed with no possible way to clean herself.


She felt a damp sensation between her legs, cum and blood was oozing uncomfortably from her vagina down the insides of her right leg. With one hand she wiped upwards to her pussy. But there was no way to stop the slow ooze. It was her shocking reminder of where she had been and what she had done. Bethy slowly pulled on her bikini bottom, covering the ooze.

An hour later she snuck into her home, not noticed by her parents or anyone else. She tossed her cum soaked bikini into the trash, and collapsed onto her bed into a deep sleep. But during her walk home the Mica’s mission became complete as a sperm found its target deep within Bethy.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers