Filling The Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I'd had enough, so pulled up my pants and watched the show. Seeing that this was a unique moment, I got out my phone and took some revealing shots. Something to remind me of this moment, slut wife getting spit roasted.

She was getting well pounded at both ends, over the next 5 - 10 minutes she was having one orgasm after another. But it was Sam who blew his load first, then quickly followed by Dave. Fiona spitting out his cock as she panted for breath, holding onto him as she tried recover from the intense fucking she'd just been given.

The evening was coming to an end and as I looked around, Madge had finished with Fred. Which meant that I had the great pleasure of watching her bend over, as she pulled up her knickers.

Sam was also putting his cock away after finishing with Fiona, as Dave was asking her a question. "Do you fancy coming back to my place?"

"No I can't, my husband will be getting worried if I don't come home." She was looking at me as she said it.

"Well maybe next time, but I'll be keep these as a souvenir." Dave said, as he pulled out Fiona's missing knickers. She looked disappointed, as she was struggling with her leaking pussy. Finally getting some tissues out of her bag, as she tried stem the flow.

Sam and Fred had already left and gone back into the pub, and Dave was about to follow them when he asked me. "Coming in for a pint, Paul?"

"No, I'm wacked out. I think I'll head on home, have an early night." I replied as I watched Fiona was rearranging her dress, she was trying her best to get herself tidy. From popping her boobs back in, to pulling the hem of her dress down.

Dave nodded and headed back into the pub, I stood there waiting.

Madge looked at me then to Fiona. "Are you two going to be alright?"

I nodded my head saying. "Yes, we'll be alright Madge."

"Well I'll be heading on home then, can't keep hubby waiting. He'll be champing at the bit, wanting his creampie the dirty sod." With that she left us, as she headed on home.

When I got Madge home, we didn't get much rest that night. We fucked and sucked each other all night long, I even called in sick next day to stay in bed. After that my sex life was never dull, even having a threesome with Madge.

But it was when I watched being fucked by other men that enjoyed the most, I never get tired of watching her act the tart.

12