Filming My First Lesbian Threesome

Story Info
A man films his girlfriend having sex with two women.
1k words
3.16
21.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since filming my girlfriend Gina having sex with a lesbian named Emily, she and I expanded our homemade porn service to include lesbians. All types of beautiful women came to have sex with Gina and filming and watching them aroused me a lot. She loved it too, but swore to never leave me as without her, I would be homeless.

One day, Emily called and said she wanted a threesome with Gina and a lesbian she knew named Olga. She sent us a full size naked photo of Olga and I was instantly turned on begging Gina to accept Emily's offer. She did and on the day of the shoot, they came, paid us in full and went over how the scene would go. Olga said I could film them in any camera directions I wanted.

When we were ready, we were to our room, as Emily sat on a seat with Gina on all fours in front of her as Olga sat behind Gina. I set up my camera and pointed it at them while kneeling facing their sides. When I told them I was ready, Olga took off Gina's pants and panties, kissing and licking her buttocks and legs as Gina took off Emily's pants and underwear, unbuttoned her shirt and licked her pussy as Emily took off her shirt and bra and ran her hands on her upper body. Olga went to Emily to take off her shirt and bra, as she took off Olga's shirt, then her pants and panties, and finally her bra as they kissed. Gina kept sucking Emily's pussy as I moved behind her to get a nice shot of her soft round ass and pussy. I was tempted to spank, grab, kiss and lick it, but reminded myself that this was an all-girl scene.

Emily kissed Olga's breasts as I knelt behind the latter to get a nice shot of her round ass. She stepped back to let me get her pussy while holding Emily. The trio then laid on the floor in a daisy chain as Gina licked Olga's vagina, Olga licked Emily's and Emily licked Gina's. They got on all fours one behind another as Olga kissed Emily's buttocks and she kissed Gina's. I sat behind Olga to get another nice close-up of her ass and pussy while fighting my temptation, then went to Gina to get her orgasms as she grabbed her breasts. Emily fingered her anus and Olga fingered Emily's. Gina sat on the bed and Emily sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina as Gina put her legs on her shoulders.

Olga lay on the floor with her knees bent and head under Emily's vagina to lick it. I moved the camera from Gina, who held Emily's head down their bodies to Olga's vagina as she masturbated, turning me on. Gina lay on the bed as Emily kissed her entire right side and Olga kissed her left. They then kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina. Olga lay on the bed as Emily and Gina each kissed one of her breasts. Gina and Olga lip-locked with the former rubbing the latter's breasts as Emily moved down to lick Olga's vagina. Emily lay on the bed as Gina kissed her stomach and breasts and Olga sucked her vagina and legs. Gina then sat on Emily's face to let her lick her pussy as Olga still licked Emily's. I got a side view of this and sat by Olga's legs to film them from behind, getting up close views of Olga's ass and Emily's breasts. I thought of kissing and sucking them and fought temptations while Gina orgasmed. She then about-faced so Emily could kiss her buttocks, then lay down to suck her vagina with Olga, as the pair lip-locked.

Gina went face-up with her head between Emily's thighs and lip-locked with Olga who bent over behind her as Emily kissed her buttocks. Olga kissed down Gina's breasts and stomach before reaching her pussy in the 69 position. She licked it as Gina licked hers. Emily still kissed Gina's buttocks and licked her anus. I was surprised Emily could have two women atop her. Gina went back facedown as she and Emily sucked each other's vaginas while Olga kissed Gina's buttocks and licked her anus with her vagina above her head. At one point, she peed on her and Gina did not seem to notice it. She and Emily lay on the bed with their legs up and Olga fingered and alternately licked their vaginas. They then stood on the bed, leaning on the back wall facing it. Olga sat behind them to alternately kiss their buttocks and suck on their anuses. They faced each other and kissed as Olga sat under them to lick and stick a U-shaped object into their vaginas. I got a close-up shot of Olga's pussy as she masturbated, then Gina's and Emily's buttocks as they touched them.

Gina lay on the bed as Emily lay atop her to kiss her breasts. Olga sat on Emily's buttocks and peed on it, making her giggle, then lay atop her to kiss Gina's neck, then Emily's neck down to her ass, during which she turned her body 180 degrees and Gina fingered and sucked her vagina and anus and felt her butt. Olga lay next to Gina to lip-lock with her. Emily still kissed Gina's breasts. She put her head on them.

The trio talked about this great lovemaking. I told them this was the best thing I ever filmed, then asked Olga why she peed on Emily and Gina and she said she liked doing that on other women and wanted them to pee on her too. Emily said they have done this before. Gina said she did not notice Olga peeing on her as she was caught up in the sex, but was okay with it. I assured Olga next time the ladies would pee on her. As it was getting late, the trio got off the bed and got dressed, then Emily and Olga kissed us both goodbye and left.