Filthy Rich Ch. 01

Story Info
Rich girl is forced into incestuous scat sex, or be cut off.
5k words
4.37
207k
156

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers

Warning, the following scene contains elements that some readers may find distasteful. This includes: non-consensual intercourse, humiliation, anal, pain, force, and scat.

*

It all still seemed so unreal, yet the sinking pit of dread in my stomach told me otherwise. Last night, I had let my boyfriend talk me into doing something really stupid. We had plans to go out, to do some partying. His car is nice enough, a new Camaro, but he had been bugging me to let him drive something with more speed and power. I should have said no, but I let him talk me into taking Daddy's Mercedes SLR. Of all the cars Daddy owns, it's his favorite, and one of the most expensive. At any rate, last night, coming home drunk, Kyle lost control of it and we got into a nasty accident. Kyle's still in the hospital, but the doctors say he'll be fine. I know it sounds cliché, but I walked away unhurt. The lady we hit though, she's in bad shape. She's in intensive care, and they doctors don't know if she'll come out of the coma.

Daddy knows about the accident of course. I called him right after it happened. I don't think I've ever heard him so mad in my life. There's going to be hell to pay for this. His car is totaled of course. It's a half a million dollar car. We didn't have permission to take the car. The cops are already threatening felony charges too. This isn't supposed to happen to a girl like me. The butler picked me up at the scene, and brought me home.

I'm was standing here, drinking water, and letting the cool spring air flow over me, trying to flush the hangover away. It's not too bad of a hangover, but I still feel like shit. I stared out over the back lawns, and down at the stables. Everything looked so perfect here. It always did. But perfect was as far as things could be right now. Daddy was flying in today, and I didn't know what he was going to do to me. I don't drink that much, not like some of my friends, and hardly ever do drugs. But still, I was worried that he was going to over react and send me to rehab or something. As long as he didn't disown me, I'd be alright. I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if that happened. But he couldn't be that mad... could he?

I took another drink, and leaned against the impressive stone railing, looking down at everything. The simple white dress fluttered sporadically around my legs in the breeze. I could smell the first flowers of spring already blooming. Daddy would be here in an hour or two, and I'm as ready as I can be, given the headache and stomach flutters. I chose to present myself simply, humbly. I wasn't wearing any makeup or perfume. Just the simple white dress, white strappy pumps, and white hose that came all the way up. I've always been a daddy's girl, and he liked me in hose. I tried to stifle the tears when they threatened again. It had all gone so wrong, all in just an instant. I kept hoping to wake up, and to find out that this has just been a bad dream.

"There you are." I heard the angry voice from behind me. I blinked a couple of times. It was my Uncle Jim. I didn't even know he was here. He was Daddy's little brother. I quickly brushed my eyes with my fingertips, trying to shed any lingering tears ready to fall, and turned to face him. The black sheep of the family, he was dressed in a leather biker's jacket, tee shirt, jeans, and boots. His dark hair, sculpted features, and strong jaw made him instantly handsome, like a young Charlie Sheen, before he'd gone crazy. His dark eyes smoldered, and stabbed straight into mine as he walked forward.

"Uncle Jim... I didn't know you were here..."

"Shut up! You really fucked this time!" My stomach clenched and went hallow as he started. "Little. Perfect. Blonde-princess. Little rich bitch. Thinks she can do anything. Thinks she can get away with murder. You really screwed the pooch, Becca."

My eyes went wide as he continued walking forward, taking his thick leather belt off. "What're you doin...?"

He savagely grabbed me, spun me around, and thrust me against the rail. "Punishing you. Your dad sent me. He said, 'Teach her a lesson. Hurt her. Put her in place, and if she even tries to resist, she's fucking disowned.' So stick your ass out. I'm gonna give it to you so bad, you won't ever forget."

I instinctively started to cry out, to tell him he couldn't do that to me, but the threat of being cut off from the family fortune strangled out the cry. I blinked tears down my cheeks, and did like he said, and stuck my ass out.

He ran a thick, strong hand up my thigh, his fingertips intimately along my inner thigh. As he ran his hand up, his fingertips grazed against my sex and ass. I gasped. This wasn't right. How dare he? But I kept my mouth shut. Maybe it was an accident. Then, as his hand ran across my ass, he lifted my skirt. He raised it up, folded it up against my back. I felt the breeze against the bare skin between the tops of my hose, and my panties. I felt vulnerable and exposed. I looked out across the lawns, and my eyes met a Mexican gardeners', and seemed to silently implore him for help. He stared back salaciously, hungry to see more of me. I made a mental note to find out his name, so I could tell Daddy to fire him.

I wanted to pull my skirt back down, to run away, or to just turn and face Uncle Jim. My heart pounded with panic, confusion, fear, shame, and anger. He was looking at my firm, perky little ass. I'd felt how his hand touched me. How his hand was still touching me, cradling my ass like a lover's would. I wanted to scream. I stood there, silently, and started to shake. And I could feel my little, betraying pussy getting wet. What the fuck was wrong with me?

His large, warm hand then departed, and I almost mourned for its departure. I felt disgust with myself, that I could have such an improper reaction to him touching me like that. He was handsome, but he was a relative. He looked like my dad would if he was just a few years younger, and had dark hair instead of the blonde, like I had. I wanted to glance back to see what he was doing. I could hardly bare to admit that there was some part of me that wished that he'd pulled my panties down. And with that conscious thought, I felt my clit start to grow.

The first blow caught me entirely off guard, and I screamed out, loud. The crack of the leather against my ass sounded out like a gunshot. I trembled, and my knees threatened to buckle as I screamed and clawed the stone with my manicured fingernail. Finally, I was able to get myself somewhat under control. In a swirl of perfect blonde hair, I spun my head around to see my uncle raising the belt again. My whimper at seeing it blended an instant later with my next scream as the heavy belt cracked against me. He wasn't holding anything back, and my squeals echoed off the main house, and across the yards.

He yelled something at me, but my head was so full of my own voice, and searing pain, that I didn't understand him at first. I finally understood though, and I turned back around, facing out toward the lawn as he continued to whip me. One searing band of pain blended with the next as the belt made cracking noises against my ass and thighs. I squirmed and thrashed with each blow, crying all through it. I can't say how long he whipped me, or how many times he hit me. It seemed to last forever. Each second lasted minutes or hours.

Finally, when I was hoarse, he relented. I heard him putting his belt back on. I throbbed all over, and worst, were the places where the belt had hit the same place over and over. I could feel little stripes and strips of welts already rising. I wasn't going to be able to sit right for a long time. Thank God it was over, I thought to myself. I could see a fuzzy brown figure out on the lawn, staring up at me. I thought it was that Mexican. I tried to blink and wipe the tears away as quickly as possible. I wanted to know if it was that same little turd of a man still watching me. I was gonna ruin him if it was, the little fucker.

I managed to clear my eyes enough to confirm it was him, and swore to destroy him. I swear, the man was just leering up at me, with an erection I could see from here, tenting his chinos out in front of him. I realized that my panties were drenched, and my legs were wet all the way down to my pumps. It dawned on me that I must have wet myself during the beating. Just then a large hand violently grabbed me by the hair, and yanked me away from the rail. I was too exhausted to scream out as the hand yanked me down to my knees. Just a whimpering little noise came out of my wide open mouth as I landed on my knees. A cock was suddenly thrust into my mouth. I made a little strangled noise, as the cock thrust in and out of my mouth. I was so confused. What was happening? Who....?

Uncle Jim grinned evilly above me, shoving his cock into my mouth. I... couldn't believe it. Yet, I was too tired to fight. I let him do it. His musky smell filled my nostrils, and I could taste his precum. His cock was long, and a bit on the narrow side. Probably too long to fit all inside of me, but the thickness would be a nice fit. As he continued thrusting, I wondered what it would feel like to have him inside of me. I... I couldn't believe I was actually wondering that. Oh God, what kind of a slut was I?

"Get up, bitch." He said, as he pulled my hair. I stood quickly, holding his wrists as I did so. He pushed me back against the rail. I grabbed it, and stuck my ass out for him, like I had when he was spanking me.

"Yeah, that's it, that's a good girl," he chuckled. His hands pulled my panties down a few inches, and my breath caught in my throat from the searing pain of my beaten ass. Then I felt his wet cock nuzzling against my pussy lips. I took a sharp breath, releasing it instantly, that he wasn't going to finger me first or anything. Whether I was ready or not, he was going to stick that hard cock right up into me.

He jammed it into me hard, with one thrust. I squealed, and felt my pussy spasm around him tightly. He was bigger then I'd thought or I wasn't wet enough. Either way, I grunted in pain, and clenched the stone tightly. He pistoned into me fast and hard. I couldn't say what hurt more -- my cunt as he battered it, or my beaten as that he slammed against with every thrust. Mercifully, it only lasted for a few seconds. As he pulled out, he grabbed my hair again. He pulled me back to my knees, pulling my face toward his cock. I didn't fight. I opened my mouth wide, and took him right in. He tasted like piss and pussy. He jammed his cock deep into my mouth, too deep, and gagged me, threatening to make me throw up on his cock. Then he pulled mostly out, and thrust into me again. Over and over, he shoved his hard cock deep into my mouth. I barely kept from retching with each thrust as he abused me, and if he hadn't stopped when he had, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep from it. His cock was glistening wet, and dripped with long tendrils of slimy slobber as he pulled away, saying only, "Up."

I got back to my feet quickly, so he wouldn't pull my hair again, and I gasped as he shoved himself back into my pussy, hard. He slammed in and out of me quickly, and I gasped and shook with his effort. Oh, I hated to admit it, but it was starting to feel good, despite the pain. At least my cunt was wet this time, although I couldn't tell if it was from arousal or spit. I looked out and saw that the gardener was still watching. He had a hand on his tented cock. It made me feel even more degraded knowing that I was being watched. There was no help there, no help anywhere. The staff knew better then to call the cops for anything, unless told to by one of the family. We were rich enough to destroy them if they violated their Do Not Disclose agreements, even if it was to the cops.

He pulled out, and took a step back, and I went back to my knees before he could pull my hair again. His pulsing, red, wet cock was in front of my face in a moment, and he didn't need to tell me what to do. I leaned forward, and grabbed it, pulling to my mouth. I stroked him and sucked for a moment, before a vice like hand came squeezed my wrist. He yanked my hand away. "No hands," he snarled.

He pounded into my mouth again, like before, seeming always to slow down or pull away just before I'd throw up. He mouth fucked me for a while, and I whimpered. I realized that I missed his cock in my cunt. I wanted him reaming me, like he was before. He was long enough that each stroke bottomed out inside of me, bumping my cervix. It hurt as it felt good. I was starting to wonder if he was going to cum in my mouth, and I swear, that just the thought of him unloading into me made my pussy even wetter. I paused for just a moment, and glanced between the stone-faced block posts of the rail, and could see that gardener watching. I hoped he was enjoying the show, since it would be his last day on the job.

Uncle Jim pulled out of my mouth, and I went back to the rail again, sticking my ass out like he liked. I didn't wait for his order. I wanted him inside of me again. I wanted him filling me, to feel his hot cum inside of me.

He took he hard, filling me in one stroke again, taking my breath away. He thrusted with abandon, but just for a few moments, before he pulled out again. I started to drop to my knees again. He grabbed my hips, and yanked me back in place. "No," was all he said. I felt the head of his cock rub against my slit for a moment, before rising higher to my ass.

"No..." I whispered, but he ignored me, and started pushing it in. I gritted my teeth, and moaned painfully as he slowly started pushing himself into me. "Please... my stomach's not good today," I pleaded.

He pulled out then, entirely. He was showing a bit of mercy to me, and I was relieved. I'd drank too much beer the night before, and it always gave me stomach problems the next day. Next thing I knew, his hand was in my hair again, and he was hauling me to the ground, and toward his cock again. He wanted to stick it back in my mouth, after it had been in my ass. I closed my mouth and eyes tightly, and tried to turn away. I never saw his hand coming. The hard slap, right across my cheek, caught me totally off guard. I cried out, and in that moment, he yanked my hair with the other hand, and shoved his cock right into my open, screaming mouth.

I thought I'd be sick from disgust, but as he slid in and out of my mouth, the taste wasn't unpleasant. It was dryer then before, a slightly earthy taste. He used my mouth as he had before, hard, and thrusting. I had never been used like this before. Maybe that was why it was turning me on. I realized that my nipple were rock hard, and jutting out, clearly visible through my dress.

When he let go, I went back against the rail. I expected his merciless, hard thrusting cock in my twat again, but instead, I felt it against my ass. I didn't want it there, but I didn't dare argue with him. I whimpered as he slowly pushed it into me. The cock, slickened and wet from my mouth, slid in more easily this time. But it still wasn't enough. Just a few slow strokes, and it really started to hurt. I was making gaspy wimpering noises as he tried to fuck my clenching ass.

He pulled out again after a few seconds. There was a pause. He wanted me on my knees again, I knew it. I didn't want to though. The moments seemed to stretch forever and I wondered in fear what he'd do as I watched that filthy gardener. Then Unlce Jim's open hand came crashing down, slapping me hard on my red and welted ass. I yelped loudly and jumped. I stood up and turned around quickly, staring at my uncle with wide eyes. He just gave me a crooked grin, and pointed at his cock.

I didn't complain. I just dropped to my knees in front of him, and started sucking it again. This time, he made me do all the work, instead of thrusting in and out of me. I wasn't exactly enthusiastic, but tried to do a decent job. I even ran my flattened tongue over his entire shaft, lubricating it from head to base. I intermittently sucked on his head, swirling my tongue around his soft head, and tickling the ridge and hole with the tip of my tongue, and occasionally descending to take as much of him in as I could without gagging. After a few minutes, he pulled away, and I went back against the rail. I bent over, knowing that he was going to fuck my ass some more. I took a few deep breaths, anticipating it. I realized that my clit was huge and swollen. It throbed in anticipation. It seemed that the worse he treated me, the more my pussy liked it. I didn't understand it. I had never been into pain or anything like that before. Maybe it was because it was my uncle? I would have never have admitted it to anyone, but I'd always had a crush on him, and on Daddy too. Lots of girls do, from what I've read. But I'd have never in a million years have acted on it, or expected to have been touched by either of them like this.

As his thick cock head pushed against me, I tried to relax. I felt myself arching my back, and pressing back against him. He slid in more easily now, and his strokes inside of me filled me in a way I had never imagined. It burned, but it felt good too. As he slowly started to fuck my ass, I realized that I could feel him in my pussy. My pussy... oh god, it was just dripping wet now. I wanted him, I wanted him to hurt and humiliate me, and I wanted to be degraded in front of the staff. God, I was sick. I started to push back, and met him is thrusts he filled me. Each thrust ended in pleasure and pain as his heavy, shaved balls kissed and stuck momentarily on my shaved snatch, but with that contact also came the contact with my throbbing, blistered ass.

He started to fuck me harder, and I thought I was going to come unglued. It hurt a lot worse, but it also felt good too. I couldn't believe how wet my ass felt as he pounded into me, like he was fucking my pussy instead. Unlike in my pussy, he could get that long cock all the way inside of me. It was like I could feel him deeper inside of me then any man had ever been before. When he pulled out, I spun quickly, and dropped to my knees, eager to please him, to take that cock in my mouth again. I grabbed it, like I had before, and opened my mouth eagerly. I took him deeply inside, closed my lips, and sucked, pressing my tongue firmly against his throbbing shaft. Then, remembering what he'd told me before, I removed my hand, and let him thrust into me harshly. As before, the gagging was bad, but I was sort of getting used to it. I was thinking that maybe if I was careful, that I might even be able to take him all the way down into my throat, like those porn sluts do.

I realized that the taste was worse this time then it had been the time before. Each time, the smell and taste was getting worse. His cock was bitter now. I hoped that he'd finish soon. I was still eager, but I was starting to dread what his cock might taste like next time, or the time after.

He pulled out of mouth, and I resumed the position. He stabbed me hard, taking my ass in a single, hard thrust. I yelped a bit, and then as he started fucking me animalistically, I heard a long, low, animal moaning. It was timed to our fucking, and I realized that it was coming from me. Then my pussy started pulsing and clenching, and the waves of an unexpected orgasm washed over me. I yelled out, having a darker, painful, throbbing orgasm, unlike any I'd ever had before. My ass clenched spasmodically on his cock as my pussy clenched nothing, and my clit throbbed like it was being sucked.

I collapsed to the deck after what felt like an incredibly long and intense orgasm, and then his hand was in my hair. My eyes were still closed from my orgasm, and I didn't open them. I just opened my mouth for my uncle's cock. I retched, and almost threw up. It tasted utterly vile, and I tried to pull away. His hand was locked tightly in my hair though, and I couldn't pull away. He started pistoning his cock into my mouth.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers
12