Filthy Rich Ch. 02

Story Info
Rich girl is forced into incestuous scat sex, or be cut off.
4.4k words
4.3
131.7k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers

Warning, the following scene contains elements that some readers may find distasteful. This includes: non-consensual intercourse, humiliation, anal, pain, force, and scat. If you find the above offensive, please read no further.


I grunted in time as Uncle Jim fucked my filthy ass. I was leaned over the stone faced balcony, looking out over the family's vast lands, with the mansion at my back. The wide and irregular stone top of the rail-like half wall was pressed into my belly. It was wide enough to sit on, and took most of the space between my hips and ribs. The rough texture tugged and scrapped at me, my thin sun dress little protection from the stone. The cool breeze against my pert, bared breasts was unsettling, knowing that at least two staff members were watching, and at least one was masturbating to me.

Uncle Jim pulled out of me again, and I was hoping that he was through. He'd just came a few minutes ago, in my mouth, but I somehow thought that he was up for a second round instead of a little cool down fucking. I could feel a little bit of loose, runny shit run down my leg when he pulled out, and I suppressed a shutter. Doubtlessly, he wanted to fuck my mouth some more. Every time he pulled out of my ass, he stuck it back in my mouth. I couldn't get rid of the cloying taste of my own shit, and he'd already smeared my mouth and cheeks with the filth. It was revolting. I was rightfully disgusted, and I'd guess that I should be crying in horror too. But I wasn't. I could make this stop anytime I wanted. Sure, I'd loose my inheritance, my home, and nearly everything that was important to an eighteen year old heiress, but I could make it stop. What I couldn't understand was why this horrible treatment, this virtual rape, was turning me on. In a way, it made it all even worse.

I didn't want to get slapped again, or get yanked around harshly by my hair, so I pulled my fingers out of my twat, and turned around to face my Uncle. He was handsome of course, in that bad-boy way, with his leather jacket, jeans, and dark smoldering eyes. There was a smudge of white powder beneath his nose that wasn't there when we'd started. I must have missed him snorting up some coke. It was one of his favorite drugs from what I'd heard. I glanced down at his impressively large, and long cock, which wore a dark brown smeared mask of my shit. I didn't wait to be hurt, I dropped to my knees, to let him stick it in my mouth again. I shouldn't be turned on by this. It was disgusting, and so bad, it had just made me throw up. But my mouth dropped open on its own, and my mouth watered in anticipation of that stinking thing going back into my mouth. There had to be something wrong with me.

Jim just smiled his crooked smile, and stepped forward, smoothly sliding that disgusting thing into my mouth. I gagged and retched at the taste, but I kept from throwing up. I let him start fucking my mouth. I kept my eyes open, and looked up at him as he slid in and out of me. "You know, I wasn't planning on fucking your mouth again..." he chuckled, "but you were just so cute down there, I didn't want to disappoint you."

I didn't quite know what to make of what he said, what kind of game he might be playing, but I didn't want to risk his anger. He'd already left me with welts all across my backside, and a powerful slap across my face. I stayed put, letting that thick cock slide between my lips. My drool ran down and along it, turning brown before reaching his balls, and then dangling in long brown strands between his legs. My loose, watery shit piled up on my lips, scraping his skin into a somewhat cleaner condition, and depositing the foul brown stuff a few inches down from the head. I'd never learned how to deep throat, and all of his attempts to slide into my throat had left me close to heaving onto his lap, so he'd stopped. At least he wasn't trying to do that to me now. It seemed that he didn't mind shit, but that vomit turned him off.

He pulled away, and I stood back up. I went to resume my place against the rail, but he grabbed me by the shoulder when I started to turn. "Nope. That's getting boring. I wanna be able to look at your tits while we fuck."

He backed me up to the rail, and then slid his hands around my legs, just beneath my ass. My breath hissed as he slide across the welts he'd given be earlier. I clenched and shuddered, making a whimpering moan as he lifted me up, and put all of my weight on my burning ass. My eyes watered as I quickly threw my arms around his neck, and pulled, taking some of the weight off his hands. Then I felt him settling me down on that harsh stone. He pulled my simple white panties off, stained with spatters of brown now, and left them dangling on one foot against my white, strappy pump. I whimpered and virtually hyperventilated as he slide and pulled me into the position he wanted me in. Tears were falling hard from my eyes from the pain by the time he had me settled, mostly of my weight on one leg along the rail, and the other leg held out above the deck, where my panties dangled. My asshole was exposed, as was my pussy.

Uncle Jim took his filthy cock by the base, and pressed the large head against my asshole again. Because of the jostling around, and maybe clenching up in pain too, it had tightened back up, almost as tight as it was when he first started fucking it. He took no mercy on me though, and pushed hard against it. I squealed, and clung tighter to his neck as that large cock pushed all the way into me. He gave me a few strokes, and my asshole, burning like fire, clenched him spastically and hard. He actually chuckled, right to my face, the devil himself seeming to possess him.

"Oh yeah, that feels great... but you know, if you don't relax back there, I might rip it. You don't want a bloody asshole, do you?"

Unable to find my voice, I just shook my head. He leaned back a bit, still mostly sheathed deep in my ass, and took a long appraising look at me. I was tall, long and thin, with that tight-bodied, thin look that was all the rage among the starlets and models. It was that nearly anorexic look that all the old people seemed to panic about on Oprah and Dr. Oz. My breasts were small, firm, and jutted away from my body, giving the illusion that they were far larger then mere B cups. Perhaps the only surprise was the shock of pubic hair above my sex. My boyfriend Kyle, has a thing about pubic hair, so I keep some on his account, but I keep my lower golden curls short, and trimmed into a tidy triangle.

Uncle Jim's eyes settled on my pussy, and I followed his eyes down. My clit was as big as I've ever seen it, engorged to look almost like a tiny cock, and my puffy pussy lips were spread open, like a cobra's hood. Despite some shit smeared on it, I can clearly see the pink of my pussy against my tanning-bed bronzed skin. His hand follow his eyes to my pussy. He took my clit between his thumb and finger, and gently jacked the hood back and forth on it. My eyes closed, and I leaned my head back, moaning in pleasure. The pain in my ass from both the stone, and the cock, seemed to subside as he played with me. Then he moved further down, and effortlessly slid two fingers deep into my weeping pussy. My cunt grabbed his fingers hard, and held them deep inside for a moment, before relaxing. I drew my breath in hard when he penetrated me, and vaguely moaned, "Yeah..."

I cursed my luck when he pulled his fingers out of me, and then felt him slowly drawing his cock out as well. I opened my eyes again, looking down to see what he was up to. I was hoping that he wasn't going to make me get down off of the wall again to suck his cock; it really hurt getting up on the unforgiving stone, and it would be torture to have to keep hopping up and down from the perch. I just watched, and hoped he wouldn't get mean with me again.

His cock was disgusting. It was literally dripping with dark brown filth. I could barely make out the ridge behind the head, and couldn't even see the big veins running its length. He grabbed himself by the base of his cock with the hand that he'd just had on my pussy, apparently getting ready to push it back into me. He looked up into my eyes then, and I returned the look. He looked possessed with a sly animal cunning, and untold lust. His smoldering eyes told me that right now, that I was the only person in the world as far as he was concerned. He wanted me, had wanted me for a long time, and finally had me. And he was going to keep at this until he was satiated in my flesh. Then I felt that spongy cock head against me. He put it right between my lips, and pushed that dirty cock right in to my pussy. He wasn't forceful, but my body swallowed him right up, as it seemed to push all the air out of my body. My head swam, and I felt like I might come again, as my pussy contracted around his cock. I couldn't believe that he was doing this to me, pushing shit deep into my pussy, and I couldn't believe that I was letting him instead of trying to claw his face off. I had always had a crush on him, but I had never imagined having this kind of sex with him, or with anyone. It was so nasty and forbidden. It felt like... well, it felt like that incredible manic rush I felt the first time I tried coke. Yet, at the same time, I knew damn well that I didn't want this. I was still conflicted, and I could feel my face contorted into something that showed both lust and disgust. Then he started pumping me. I grunted in time with his thrusts, and closed my eyes, leaning my head back. I could feel how dirty I was. I could feel that extra layer of filth inside of me, how it squished around and dripped out of me.

I could come like this. I almost wanted to come like this, except that it would be more validation on the fact that I could be treated worse then the worst ghetto whore by my sick uncle, and like it. I fought against the orgasm, and tried to push it away. I tried to focus on how he was defiling my body, and how gross it was to feel my own squishy shit up inside of my pussy. Then, finally, he was done, pulling his throbbing cock out of me. With relief, I opened my eyes, and quickly glanced down at it. I thought that I'd see cum leaking out of the tip or something, but instead, I saw his hand on his base, and he was pointing that thing at my asshole again. He pushed it in, and we both groaned at the different sensation. The slight throbbing heat and pain of anal made my pussy clench involuntarily, and my clit throbbed to the beat of my pounding heart. He took me, and it hurt far less then it had before. I grunted in time with him, with each thrust into my tight, dirty ass. I could feel the soft squishy beer shit sloshing around him, a feeling that wasn't all that dissimilar to when he'd been in my pussy. I hated to admit it, but it felt good. It felt like I could come again like this, like I did the first time. Before a few minutes ago, I'd never cum to anal before. It took my uncle fucking my ass, when I was dirty and full of loose shit, to get me to cum to anal. I wondered if that was the difference between now, and when my boyfriend did me in the ass. Was the shit, the filthy depravity of it, what pushed me over the edge before?

He pulled out, and taking himself by the base again, he pushed quickly into my pussy. I gasped and nearly squealed, wanting to instantly cum. He pulled entirely out then, and shoved himself all the way into my ass, filling me completely, until his balls were against my welted ass. Back and forth, he fucked me like that, one deep stroke in my ass, and then one deep stroke in my cunt. I closed my eyes again, and leaned back, putting my weight on my hand. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. I couldn't believe he was going to make me cum like this, but if he didn't stop, he would. I was so dreadfully close, just barely clinging on.

Then he paused, his cock in my pussy, and his large hand slid along my cheek and past my ear, to the back of my head. He grabbed me by a handful of hair, and gently pulled me forward. My eyes were open, looking into his. He wasn't angry, but was sweating, and had that animal intensity in his eyes still. He pulled me forward until our foreheads met, and there was only an inch between our eyes. Then he cocked his head in one direction, obviously intent on kissing me on the mouth. I could have resisted, and maybe I should have, but in that instant, I wanted that kiss. I turned my head the opposite direction, and leaned in to him. Our mouths met, and it was like an electric current passed through me. He kissed me deeply, yearningly, like I'd never been kissed before. It ended all too quickly though, and he pulled away slightly.

"You taste like shit," he told me, with that evil little cockeyed grin on his face. It was like being cold cocked. In that moment, I flooded with so many conflicting emotions, I could have exploded. I was just about to kick him away from me, to hell with the consequences, when he spoke again, in a mere whisper. "I like it."

His mouth was on mine in a flash, and I leaned into him, giving myself fully to him. He pounded into me hard with that shitty cock, and as I pressed my breasts against his strong chest, I came harder then I'd ever come before. It was like the Earth moved, like I was some place between one moment and the next, where time stood still, and pleasure pulsed through me. I don't know how long I clenched him or clenched to him, but when it was over, I was still crying out, and my arms and legs where wrapped around him.

He pulled away, and easily pushed his cock back into my ass again. He lifted me off of the rail, and held me in his arms, supporting my weight with his hands on my blistered ass, as he pounded into my dirty backside. I scarcely felt the pain, like it was happening to someone else. My dirty pussy rubbed against his open button fly jeans, and I scarcely noticed that either, except for a slight sensation of pleasure and pain. I wanted him to cum again, needed to feel it deep inside of me. His eyes were tightly shut, and the sweat dripped violently down his face as he thrust over and over again into my overused ass. Then he clenched, and for a moment it looked like he was having a heart attack. Then he grunted out, and I felt a sudden spreading warmth in my ass, and knew he was cumming. He came for what seemed like a long time, spreading more and more warmth into me. Then, he finally finished, and set me back down on my feet. I had never been used so hard in my life. I felt physically numb, high, happy, and just plain dirty. I needed a shower.

I yearned again for my bottled water that I'd dropped to the lawn below, but it was too late for that. On shaky legs, I walked over to the rail, and leaned against it again, supporting myself on it so I wouldn't fall. A moment later, my uncle joined me. My tits were still out, and so was his filthy cock. He pulled out a pack of whatever expensive French cigarettes he smoked, and lit one up. Without a word, he passed it over to me, and I gladly took it. He lit another, and we both smoked in silence, staring out over the yards. I saw that fucking Mexican gardener that had been watching us early walking away, toward one of the outbuildings. I didn't see the other one, the one that had been below us. I'd have them both fired. Maybe I could even get them to be whipped before being fired - they were illegal, it wasn't like they could go to the cops to complain. Make an example out of them for the rest of the staff.

After a few minutes, Uncle Jim walked away, and went and retrieved my simple white panties. Schoolgirl panties was what I liked calling them. They were splotched with shit here and there, but overall, weren't in too bad a condition. He kneeled behind me, and lifted up one of my feet, to start putting my panties back on me. I sort of didn't want them on, but they were less dirty then my ass and pussy. It would be better to wear them for now then to drip shit through the house before I could get to my bathroom. I let my uncle slip them all the way up me, and let him run his hand all the way up my legs like a lover would. I winced only when he touched my welted ass, but that was only from the pain, not from the idea of letting him touch me there.

Then I realized that he was still kneeling behind me, not moving. He hadn't pulled my dress down yet, so he had a clear view of my ass. Surly, he wasn't up to a third round? I flicked my cigarette butt away, way out into the lawn, and glanced back at him. "What are you doing?"

"I want to see my cum in your panties," he said, giving me a devilish grin. "Uh... push for me. Let my cum soak into your panties."

"Uh... no... I don't want to risk it. I might shit myself."

"I wasn't asking. Remember what I said before? And it would be a tragedy to quit now. Just this one more little thing, and I'm done with you."

He turned to stare at my ass again. Standing where I was, I tried pushing, but all that happened was that I managed to piss myself a little, by accident. "Oh, wrong hole, but that was still pretty cool. Try squatting down."

I squatted, and he got even lower to the ground, to watch me. I tried pushing, but nothing happened at first. Then he pulled my butt-cheeks apart, to my painful whimper. Then I pushed again, and I let go a deep, nasty fart. He just laughed and told me to try again. I pushed a second time, and suddenly felt thick, hot moisture flow across my ass and pussy. I had just shit myself.

"Ew..." he laughed, and pushed his hand up against my shitty crotch. He worked it in, messaging back and forth, spreading my filth all across me, and even pushed the gusset of my panties deep into my pussy. Then, he finally stood up, and wiped his hand across my dress before letting it finally fall to cover my upper legs.

"Okay, now I'm through with you. But your dad's gonna be home in an hour or two, so you need to wait for him. Go up to his study, and sit across from his desk, and wait for him. No cleaning up. No going to the bathroom. No eating or drinking. He's gonna want you just like that."

"What!?"

"You heard me. He's gonna want to see what I did to you. You have to wait for him, just like that. I told you, there's gonna be hell to pay if you want to keep your inheritance."

"But... this is so wrong. I'm all nasty, and oh god, he's gonna see me covered in my own shit, and shit wiped on my face, and everything! This is too gross. Oh god, I don't think I can do this."

"Oh, you'll do it, if you know what's good for you."

I tried to hold back the tears, but they were threatening. Idly, and with a bit of surprise, I watched Uncle Jim. He tucked his dirty cock back in his pants, and then walked over to the deck's faucet, and rinse his hands and face. He didn't go in the house. Instead, he just walked down the deck toward the driveway. As he walked away, my heart sank. Feeling dirty, humiliated, and abandoned, I straightened up my dress, and had a good, long cry.

Once I felt a bit better, and the sobs had stopped, I also rinsed my hands at the faucet. I wasn't going to get shit smeared all over the doorknobs and stair railings in the mansion. Other than that, I didn't clean up any further. I left my face shit stained.

I walked slowly through the sprawling house, trying to keep my head down, but I kept seeing servants out of the corners of my eye. None of them approached me or said anything to me. Maybe they were trying to be as invisible as I was, but I couldn't help but feel like I was being stared at. I was sure that this would be the whispered gossip they'd tell each other for years to come. I could just die.

I reached my father's study, and let myself in. I sat down across from his expansive mahogany desk. If I remembered correctly, it was some sort of French antique, a gift from some Marquis or something. It had been in the family for a long time at any rate. Some with the delicate chair I was sitting in, doubtlessly pressing my shit into the fabric. I might even be ruining the chair, I don't know how well shit comes out of embroidered material that's over a century old.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
225 Followers
12