Final Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon looked at her husband. "Both of us got a wake up call. It just proves that the surest way to kill a marriage is to let a third person get control. From now on communication is the key word. We need to discuss everything."

"Boy do I know that. I made a huge mistake getting involved with that psycho bitch. I just let my hormones take control." Said Martha

Shannon looked guiltily at Jeff. "Part of it is my fault. She went after you when I cut her loose. She doesn't like not being in control. So she punished me by seducing you."

Martha sighed, "No Shannon. She had me long before your break up. It was like she was a magnet and I was a hunk of steel. I just couldn't resist."

"In all honesty she had me before you. Wayne was away working so much and I was lonely and horney. We went out for a drink after my check up last year. We drank several drinks and went to her place and fired up a big doobie. Before I knew we were in b ed together and I was munching on her little hairless pussy. I couldn't resist. It became more important than anything including my marriage."

Then when Wayne walked in on us and the cops came and took him away, I realized what I was about to lose. It's like I came out of a trance. Now it's too late. I've lost my husband." She said crying

Jeff had steam coming out of his ears, he was so pissed. "It's time that bitch paid a price for the damage she's caused. She shouldn't get away with this crap except for some money."

He got an evil look on his face. "I know just who to call. He'll fix her red wagon." He said laughing

"Jeff! What are you planning? I don't like that look. At all." Shannon said

"Never mind. What you don't know, you can't testify about." Jeff said laughing again "let me make a few calls."

Jeff went into the kitchen pulling out his cell phone. Dialing a number from memory, he waited for an answer.

"Randy, this is Jeff. What was that guys name we met at that club in Kuwait.***Yeah, the one with the interesting side line.**** Farouk.**** Got his number?**** Got it. **** Thanks man. Later." He ended the call.

Shannon came through the door. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Randy Watson. He's my partner on my projects. You remember him from college? He's who I went to work for when I left. He's the reason I'm loaded now." Said Jeff

"What were you talking about. Who is Farouk?" she asked

Jeff sighed, "We were doing a reconstruction project in Kuwait. We met him in the bar at the Hotel International. He was the cousin of our contract labor coordinator. He had an interesting job. He arranged for American and European women to work in the Kingdom. He also had a side job. He arranged for "companions" for rich men. Some voluntary, some involuntary."

"What do you mean "involuntary"." She asked

"In a word, he's a white slaver." Jeff said "That's what I have in mind for Dr. Burris."

Jeff waited for Shannon to pitch a fit. But she was quiet for a minute. Then she smiled.

"Yeah. I can't think of a more deserving individual. That would be a good place for that bitch." She laughed

Hugging Jeff, she asked, "When can you arrange it?"

"We have to wait for this mess with Wayne is over and she has to leave town. Then she'll disappear and no one will notice. No one will look at us."

"Okay. That takes care of her. What about us" she asked.

"How about a cruise? To make up for the one we missed. But on Randy and my yacht. We don't use it enough. We can go wherever we want for as long as we want." He said

"Your yacht? Damn, you must be loaded. What about my job?"

"Quit. You don't need to work anymore. Or take a leave of absence. I don't care." Jeff said

"Okay. I'll call work. When do you want to leave?" she asked

"How about Friday. That'll give us time to get this mess with Martha and Wayne worked out. You need to by a lot of summer clothes. Ity bitty bikinis." Jeff laughed

"You're on Lover. I've got the cash for Wayne's bail I can use." She said

Jeff reached in his pocket and pulled out a money clip. Pulling off several hundred dollar bills he handed them to her along with several credit cards.

"You don't need to use your money, I've got enough for both of us. Those credit cards have an unlimited credit limit. Use them in good health." Jeff laughed.

"Jeff this is too much. I can use my money." She said

"You're my wife right. Then my money is your money. Take Martha with you. I'll try to get Wayne to go along with us and they can work out their problems away from the every day bullshit. The boat is plenty big." Jeff said

"That's a good idea, Baby. I know Martha will go along with it. The problem may be Jeff."

"He owes me. I'll twist his arm if I have to. If they break up that bitch wins. You know I hate to lose." Jeff explained

Martha had walked in and heard the part of the conversation about the yacht trip.

"Jeff, that would be so cool. I know I can change his mind if I can get him away from here. Thanks Big Brother." She said

"Off you go. Let me talk to Wayne." He said kissing his wife. "Love ya Babe."

"Oh Jeff I love you so much. This is like a dream come true!" she said as she hugged and kissed him.

Jeff laughed. "I had a dream about my homecoming. It was awful. I'll have to tell you about it sometime. But it was the reason I came home."

Shannon smiled. "It couldn't be too bad. It brought you home to me.

*

Dear Readers,

I wrote this because of the number of emails I received wanting an end to this story.

After trying to write a good ending to the original story, I couldn't find a plot that I liked. So I used the old dream trick to rewrite the story.

Hope you like it. I may write a second part with some sex in it

Rob Conner

12