Final Fantasy 12: Ashe Joins In

Story Info
Ashe finds Fran and Balthier.
2.5k words
4.34
27.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashe walked around the pilot room of the Strahl. Vaan was at the controls, and they were headed for the Ridorana Cataract. Everything was coming to a head it seemed, in her gut she had a feeling the journey would be over soon. She was a little saddened by this, she had really come to enjoy spending time with all her comrades. Not feeling like talking to Vaan, she decided to go to the main cabin and see what was going on.

She walked away from Vaan to the door, and opened it. This was where they ate and passed the time as they flew. It was a small galley with the kitchen on her left, and a few tables in the center of the room. Straight back was the cargo bay, which also held the doors to the top deck, the head, and two staterooms for guests. There were also two different staterooms you could get to from where she was now. Right now the only people in the room were Basch and Penelo, who were playing some card game she didn't know the rules to. The two of them had seemed to grow close over the past month or two. Ashe watched them for minute from just inside the door, Penelo laughed as she flipped over her cards and Basch smiled as she took the chips in the middle over to her stack.

Ashe didn't feel like joining them, they seemed kinda intimate from what she was seeing, or maybe she was seeing things. He was old enough to be the girl's father almost, it must be her imagination. Ashe looked around and didn't see Fran or Balthier, which surprised her, mainly because they rarely let Vaan fly the Strahl unless one of them was there to supervise. Their absence was curious, so Ashe decide to look for them.

She walked across to the door to the cargo bay. She opened it, stepped through, and then closed it behind her. The ship was very quiet. The doors held out all sound from any other room, and the engine itself could only be heard from the top deck. Without any sound to guide her, she decide to check the staterooms to see if they had each decided to take a quick nap before they landed. The first door on her right was empty, she opened it and looked inside only to find nothing. She moved to the second door and slowly opened it.

The first thing she heard was a very low moan, coming from Fran by the sound of it. Wondering if Fran was hurt, Ashe stepped through the door and rounded the small corner only to stop short.

Fran was lying on the bed, naked from the waist down, her legs bent over the edge of the bed at the knees. Balthier was kneeling between her legs, his head buried in her muff. Ashe was frozen in place by the sight. Fran's pubic hair was the same color of her long ears, a pearly white, neatly trimmed into a landing strip. Her dark skin contrasted with it in the most beautiful way Ashe had ever imagined. Fran's eyes were shut, and Balthier had his head buried, so she had not been seen yet. Ashe knew she should leave, but the sight of it was bringing back her own memories of Rasler, and the one night they had spent together. From their movements alone, she could see that they shared a bond not unlike hers and Rasler's.

Ashe watched in silence as Balthier licked at Fran's pussy, and soon she could tell that Fran was getting close to an orgasm. Ashe felt her own pussy start to moisten as she watched this erotic display of friendship and caring. Fran moaned louder and began to squirm as she got closer to getting off, and Ashe was unaware that she had pulled her skirt up enough to play with her own pussy through her panties. Her fingers were working over her slit through the undergarment when Fran orgasmed. Balthier kept his head down, tasting all the cum he could as Fran spasmed around him. Ashe's panties were soaked when Fran opened her eyes and saw her. Ashe froze with her hand still in between her legs, in mid-stroke of rubbing her pussy. Fran showed no surprise at seeing her, she just looked at her for a time. And then Balthier came up for air, still unaware of Ashe's presence, and said, "Did you enjoy that, my love? I think its my turn now isn't it?"

Balthier smiled as he said this last, and then saw that Fran wasn't looking at him. He turned to see the princess looking on, with her hand between her legs, against panties that were visibly wet.

"Ah, princess," he said with a grin, "enjoying the show I see."

Ashe broke free of her trance and quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy and moved her skirt back down. "I'm very sorry to have disturbed you," she said in an extremely small voice. She stepped back to leave when Fran spoke.

"Wait." The viera sat up on the bed, looking at the princess with concern and sympathy. "You don't have to go, princess. You have had a rough journey for a long time, now. If it pleases you, you may stay. We do not judge you, who has lost so much. If it pleases you, stay, and watch, or join if you so choose. It matters not to us, we will not speak of it, if you would not."

Ashe hesitated, part of her wanting to leave, embarrassed at being caught watching their intimate moment, and the other wanting to stay, to witness something she had lost so long ago. For a couple minutes she stood still, debating what to do, and finally she nodded to herself.

"If it wouldn't burden you, I think..., I would like..., to stay."

Fran nodded, and then turned to Balthier who had simply watched in silence as Ashe and Fran had talked. His cock was still hard in his pants, and now that the talk was done, Fran knelt before him and opened his trousers.

Balthier looked down at the beautiful viera he had come to care about so deeply. She helped him step out of his pants, and undid her top and let it fall behind her, before turning back to his hard member. She gripped it slowly with her right hand, and stroked it lightly a few times. Balthier lifted his shirt over his head and dropped it next to him, and Fran leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock. Ashe watched from where she was as Fran undressed Balthier. Her eyes widened at the sight of his cock, and she sucked in her breath sharply. He was big, of course she had only felt, more than seen Rasler's cock in the dark of the night they had shared, and therefore couldn't guess as to who was bigger. In the light, though, Balthier's hard member was very impressive. Fran could probably wrap both hands around him, and the head would still poke out the top, and he was pretty thick, as well.

Ashe pulled her skirt up once more, and this time put her fingers inside her panties to play with herself as Fran kissed the head of his dick. She watched, fascinated as Fran licked up all the sides of Balthier's cock, before taking just the head into her mouth. Ashe had done this for Rasler that night, and he had not lasted very long, but watching she felt she was very inexperienced when it came to giving this pleasure compared to Fran.

Fran took the head in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around the tip, and slowly began working more of him into her mouth. Periodically she would pull off, and use her hand to stroke him. He was coated in her saliva, and her hand moved quite easily up and down the shaft. Then she would put him in her mouth again, and continue from where she had left off.

As Fran took more of him into her mouth, Ashe got a little bolder, and moved closer. Soon enough she decided to sit on the edge of the bed to watch the action, which was much closer now. Her pussy was dripping, and her fingers were now soaked, and moving easily around, and she put one finger inside herself as she watched.

Soon, Fran had over half of Balthier in her mouth, and he was moaning about how good it felt. Then she pulled off and decided to change things. She moved Balthier around, and sat him on the edge of the bed next to Ashe, who jumped a little at being so close to him. Fran then pounced back onto his cock, and Ashe, closer than ever, watched amazed at the viera's skill at taking him into her mouth. Fran bobbed on half of Bathier's cock, and used her hand to stroke the other half, and Balthier was moaning loudly next to Ashe.

Fran came up for air and looked over at Ashe, masturbating with her panties still on. "You may undress if it pleases you, princess. You will have less trouble getting pleasure that way."

Ashe stopped for a minute, thinking, and then decided Fran was right. She quickly pulled off her skirt and panties, and then spread her legs open as Fran watched. She lowered her hand back down and put it back in her pussy, and Fran smiled a knowing smile before focusing on Balthier once again.

Ashe had two fingers inside herself before too long, and she still watched as Fran sucked Balthier's beautiful cock into her mouth. All of a sudden, Ashe had an orgasm come out of nowhere, and her body jerked, and contorted itself around her fingers. She rode it through and then fell back onto the bed, exhausted. Fran's voice came to her ears after a couple minutes.

"Balthier wishes to use his fingers in you, princess, are you willing to do this?"

Ashe, lost in the afterglow of her orgasm, nodded, and soon felt his fingers spreading apart her lips, and touching her clit. She moaned, and Balthier chuckled. She opened her eyes to find him staring back at her, his hand now rubbing her clit in circles making her begin to feel good all over again. She looked down to see Fran still suckling his cock, pausing once in a while to rub it against her face, smearing her saliva on her cheeks.

Ashe was enjoying Balthier's fingers immensely when he dove two of them into her and began pounding them onto her g-spot. She moaned and started yelling as she had another orgasm, this time squeezing his fingers with her pussy.

After a couple minutes Balthier removed his fingers, and she sat up. Fran had his entire cock in her mouth, and Balthier was holding her head against him, so she stayed there. He finally released her after pumping her mouth a few times, and Fran came up for air choking and coughing. Fran sat on the ground coughing for a couple minutes, and when she was finally able to speak she looked at Ashe.

"Do you wish to try using your mouth on him, princess?"

Ashe didn't hesitate this time, she knelt beside Fran, and grabbed hold of Balthier's cock. It was so hard, and yet so soft, she hadn't held a cock in her hand for over two years, and now she remembered how much she had enjoyed it that night. She stroked his saliva covered cock for a minute, enthralled by the feel of it, and then slowly she moved up to lick the head. Balthier gasped, the sight of the princess licking his cock was almost to much to bear. He knew that if she put him in her mouth, he wouldn't last long.

Ashe licked her lips, tasting his precum, and then licked the sides of his cock, and then she wrapped her lips around his head. He was big, and she had a hard time getting her mouth around him, but when she relaxed, she found it easier to take more of him. She began to suck him with all her might, her other hand stroking him, and by his moans she thought he would not last much longer. She felt one of Fran's hands come underneath her and cup his balls, while the other one began to stroke her own pussy lips. Ashe moaned around Balthier's cock, and that was too much for him. He shouted he was going to cum, and Ashe pulled her mouth away to watch his eruption. With Fran right beside her they knelt before him, and Balthier stood up as he began to cum. He shot his first two spurts at Ashe, one hit her cheek, the other her open mouth, and then he switched to Fran, spitting three more times at her. Fran got hit in the mouth, the cheek, and one landed down on her breast. Fran then took him into her mouth as he shot the rest of his load. She held it in her mouth as he came and then turned to Ashe. She gave Ashe a questioning look, as if to ask if she wanted to taste it, and Ashe smiled, and nodded. Fran kissed Ashe full on the mouth, and spat some of Balthier's load into her mouth. They kissed like that for a minute, each one passing it back to the other. Then each took their share and swallowed. They smiled at each other as they knelt together, covered in his cum. Then they looked up at Balthier to find him still hard. Ashe looked again at Fran, who smiled. "You may, princess, you may."

Ashe got up and laid down on the bed, and Balthier climbed atop her. His still hard cock nestled against the lips of her pussy. "Are you sure, princess?"

"Yes, Balthier, I am." she said. In her mind she visualized Rasler, as he had been that night he deflowered her. As Balthier pushed inside her, she felt Rasler, and moaned. "Please," Ashe whispered, "I love you forever, my prince."

She kept her eyes closed as Balthier loved her slow and steady. For almost an hour she was back in her bed with Rasler, back when she had been most happy. As Balthier came inside her, a small tear traveled down Ashe's cheek.

Ashe woke up with a knock at the door. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She was fully dressed in the bed in the stateroom. Had it been a dream? She thought for a moment that it had been, that Rasler had visited her in her dreams, but as she got up she reached down to feel her panties. They were still wet, and pushing one finger inside of herself and bringing it out, she found Balthier's semen. Ashe smiled, they had cleaned her up, and left her to her dream, and what a truly great dream it had been.