Final Fantasy: A NIKO way? Ch. 2

Story Info
Hero & his sis get visit from sinister cousin.
3.1k words
2.88
20.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A NIKO way?

Now I think it's time to explain this bizarre sidestory about NIKO, the Generalized Militia Campaign, and how my cousin Jin-ka figures into all this.

NIKO is a massive organization that sprung up a few years ago. You wouldn't have heard of them, the U. S. government has managed to keep their war with them a secret.

A man named Art Mawlind heads NIKO. Mawlind seems to have dedicated his life to the complete overthrow of the U. S. government, but at this time, no one was quite sure just what he was really after or why.

He had been leading a few scattered generals in myopic marches across this and other countries. What they did was they set up shop in a targeted neighborhood and proceeded to buy out all the local businesses. No one knew why.

I didn't know about this. No one did.

Then came Jin-ka.

Jin-ka was really my mother's cousin Jamie Calstar (who was only two years older than me). As far back as I can remember, he was always a quiet little kid who was always shut up in his room surfing the web. He usually locked himself in.

He 'officially' changed his name to Jin-ka (his web alias) on his thirteenth birthday. But the first time anyone noticed something really strange about him was on his first day of high school, when he sneaked into the classrooms before school started and scratched out his real name and wrote Jin-ka in the teachers' attendance books.

No one at school ever knew his real name. Not that anyone cared. He never talked to anyone, never signed up for any extracurricular activities, nothing. Whenever the teachers made him work with a classmate, he changed moods and became so rude, abusive, and occasionally violent that the classmate always agreed to work separately. Any other time, he was always slinking around like his mission was to get through school without being noticed, and he was doing an excellent job of it.

The instant he turned eighteen, he dropped out of high school even though it was only five weeks until his graduation, and he had already acquired all the credits necessary to graduate.

He spent the next year cooped up in his old room on his computer day and night. He ordered all his food over the phone, from take-out places. His poor mother (his father had died years earlier) had to pay the deliveryman with a check he would slip under the door. She then had to take the food up to his room and leave it outside his door.

The poor woman claims he 'didn't eat enough to keep a bird alive.'

He bought computer equipment as fast as he could buy, and his savings were dwindling at an alarming rate.

Then he won the lottery.

His mother bought a ticket at his request. He even specified the six numbers to enter. When it was announced that the ticket was worth a fortune, she ran up to his room in a panic and screamed "JIM! Uh, I mean, JIN-KA! YOU WON THE LOTTERY! ALL SIX NUMBERS RIGHT! YOU WON TWENTY-SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS!"

And then he opened the door. For the first time in nearly a year, the poor, tired old woman saw her son.

He hadn't changed much, except for his incredible thinness and slightly hollow eyes.

She didn't care about those. She was just thrilled to see him.

But his reaction puzzled her. He just smiled calmly and said in a low voice. "I know. Come on, we're leaving."

That was the last time she ever set foot in that house. He would never let her go back, even for her own possessions.

Before the number was even announced, he had already used the last of his savings on the down payments for a palatial mansion on the outskirts of town and a massive computer center in the basement. This computer network was the largest privately owned one in history by far, and he just kept adding little parts to it every day. He sent people to his old house to get his old computers to add to it, and scrounged around junkyards, garage sales and the like for anything extra. There were reports of massive robberies at computer warehouses across the state. Hundreds of thousands of computers of all shapes and sizes were stolen, and every day for nearly a year the pile in his basement got larger. He had to expand that basement three times to make room. After the second time, the measurements showed that the basement was bigger than the entire rest of the mansion put together, but he still was not satisfied.

But this never became publicly known, and we all saw his better side.

Jin-ka was a tall, thin, hollow-eyed little guy who went slinking around with his eyes open so wide they were almost completely round. He always wore a loose black turtleneck sweater and black sweat pants, even in the hottest weather. He walked with his back bent. And as he walked, he swayed from side to side as he trudged around with an embarrassed look. And when he talked, it was always in a breathless voice that made you think he was scared to death of something, but if you alarmed him, he started into this lightning-quick karate routine that chopped up anything in sight. He was so strange that it almost hurt to look at him.

He invited my side of the family up for lunch twice a week, and he was always very nice to all of us. Early on, he casually mentioned that he was joining a club for lottery winners called NIKO. But that was the only time he ever mentioned it, and we all forgot about it. He gave us gifts, he loaned us money, he laughed at our jokes, everything. And his smiles weren't forced. He had always been su ch an unbelievably horrible actor that he could never force a smile, or fake a tear, for that matter.But there were no tears. From that day on, there was never any coolness between us. This went on for a few idyllic months, until that one day…

While he was talking to my parents, I, then seventeen, had started to wander off looking around. Looking back on it now, I probably shouldn't have, but I was really curious about the half of the mansion I'd never been to. One day I wound up in a big walk-in closet with some computers. Also there was a bin with a big stack of papers. I knew better than to touch the computers, but I picked up some of the papers and began to read. They were just a bunch of bills for words that sounded to me like exotic vegetables, as well as some legal mumbo-jumbo from his lawyer to him about a petty theft charge he had just gotten him off of.

I would have read more of them, but just then Jin-ka himself burst in screaming at the top of his lungs and I slammed down the papers.

He had his guards escort us out of his house.

And from that day on, we were never allowed back there. The gifts stopped, the special treatment stopped, he cut all contact. Mom tried to call him, but she got an answering service that never passed any of her messages to him.

And then some people who identified themselves only as 'his (Jin-ka 's) enemies' contacted my dad, and offered to show us the side of our cousin that could do that sort of thing. Two men in MIB attire showed up the next day, sat down with my dad, and outlined what he had been up to ever since he joined NIKO.

It seems he had, under our very noses, been turning our town into 'occupied territory.' He had been buying up all the companies around here, small and large, and had spent more than twice the money he'd won. He now ruled over it with an iron grip. Anyone who spoke out against him or NIKO was shot, and every move everyone made was watched to track dissenters. No one would testify against him, they were too scared.

When they laid proofs before my dad's eyes, he agreed to join the resistance against NIKO. (Or the A. O., as they called it.)

Fortunately, just then I left for France. While over there, I had no idea how active dad was as a member of the A. O., although he mentioned them once or twice in every one of his letters.

And the rest you know.

I just wanted to give you a sort of mental picture of the sort of man who walked through our door at 6:30 a.m. on this fine Saturday morning.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me rewind a little.

Last night, after I disentangled myself from my vulnerable and sound asleep little sister, I had trudged up to my room in a daze, dressed in my pink pajamas, crawled into bed and fallen asleep instantaneously.

I had been awakened at sunrise by her crawling into bed with me completely naked and rubbing up against me. But she fell asleep pretty quick, and so did I.

And we were like that when we heard Jin-ka yelling at Natalie from downstairs.

I hurriedly threw on some clothes as Jin-ka grew more impatient.

As I walked down the stairs cautiously, I caught Jin-ka on the reverse side of his pacing around the room. So when he turned around, I was already on the bottom step.

When he turned and saw me, he jumped ten feet and lost his voice.

Then he straightened to his full five feet eight and spoke in a normal voice for the first time since we'd been estranged.

"Morton! Dear old Morton, it's been nearly seven years! My my my, where did you get that ridiculous accent? Oh, don't try to hide it just because I haven't heard you speak yet… What is it? Don't you remember that game we used to play where we'd guess at each other's flaws? Anyway, I came here to talk to Natalie about that invention she's entering in the state competition. Is it awake yet? I mean… is SHE awake y—… ah, here she is…now? What the hell happened to you?" That last part of his remark was directed towards her frightened expression and the state of her attire.

Her idea of clothing was to throw on a loose pinstripe shirt and thin bathrobe.

I did think it odd that I had had to change out of something else, yet still managed to look respectable; yet she had had nothing to change out of, yet she couldn't manage to look any less suspicious than that.

Fortunately, Jin-ka didn't seem to make the connection; he looked like he accepted my explanation that I had found her like that when I had arrived back last night.

"Oh." He said. "OK, then, about that little computer-controlled electric weaver's loom you built from extendable lamps… I just wanted you to know that NIKO is interested in employing you in our research and development department. Just so you know, just in case you ever want to accept." He cleared his throat. "Is, uh, us this coffee for everyone?"

And for the first time in years, I sat across a table from my cousin. It was actually pretty nice seeing him again, although I had to stay on my toes. Technically, we're both republicans, but I'm so moderate and he's so ultra-conservative, we really don't share that many views. Add to that the fact that I avoid anything political as much as possible and that he is a very active fascist and you have a rather delicate breakfast situation.

But he was pleasant enough throughout, and he seemed to have forgotten about that little incident three years ago.

Natalie was no help, she just sat there staring at him with a horrified look on her face and gaping like a fish. He did narrow his eyes a little whenever he looked at her, but most of the time he pretended not to notice.

I don't know why, but for some reason I had always just assumed that he didn't know about my dad's joining the people against NIKO. So when he said, right out of the blue, "So, how goes things with the A. O. these days?" I, much against my better judgement, dropped my cup with a loud clink, and stared at him for a few seconds.

"Oh, you didn't really think I didn't know, did you? Good God, Morton, if I was smart enough to fix that lottery, of course I could find out about that!" He then started laughing. A cold, humorless laugh that sent chills down my spine, and sent Natalie ducking under the table until he stopped.

"I…" I stammered, "I was in… in F-France, where… In France, I couldn't… I didn't… know…have any way…" I shook my head and mentally slapped myself. I was starting to sound like Naddie! "My dad mentioned them in his letters, but he never said anything that would interest you."

Jin-ka looked at me expressionless for a few seconds, then grinned and said "Don't worry, I believe you. Well, I'd best be going. Nice seeing y'all. Oh, by the way," he said as he got up, then turned suddenly towards Naddie, cupped her face in his hand, drew her face toward his and continued in a low tone, "you will keep me in touch of anything you can learn about the A. O. 's activities." He did not phrase that remark in the form of a question nor request. He then pulled her face even closer and whispered something short in her ear. The other side of her face was facing me, and I saw her turn even paler, open her eyes very wide, and start shaking. After this whispering (which couldn't have been longer than two or three syllables) he pulled away to gauge her reaction for a second, then turned and stormed out of the house without another word. I think I heard him chuckling under his breath.

What followed was a long, stony silence, which was broken only after a long while by Naddie, still shaking with fright, finally managing to stammer out "H-h-he…e s-s-s-sai…aid… aid…"

"I don't care what he said." I announced in a tone of fury that surprised even me. I slammed down my spoon on 'care', got up and addressed her. "Now listen, Naddie. I don't want you letting yourself get bothered by that madman's ravings. You—" I was cut off by her throwing herself into my arms and looking up at me with tear-stained-yet-worshipful eyes.

"You'll protect me, Morty, won't you?" she pleaded.

I replied "You don't need my protection. Just don't let his hot air frighten you and you'll be fine."

"B-but what about his people? Big bad guys with guns and everything, you've seen 'em!" I'm beginning to think Naddie has Autism or something. She still talks in that baby talk whenever she gets scared.

"Well, I don't think he'd ever follow through on those stupid threats."

"But if they do come after me, won't you—"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll protect you."

"Oh, thank you Morty! Thank you so much!"

In fact, I didn't have the faintest idea what I could do if those huge goons of his tried anything. But I was about to reassure her further when I was cut off by her reaching up and kissing me.

I tried to gently push her away, but she wouldn't hear of it. She kept rubbing up against me and trying to squirm out of her robe. Eventually she succeeded, and then pulled her shirt off, so before I knew it, I was holding my naked sister in my arms. Again.

She tripped me and we fell back onto the couch. She rolled me on top of her. At this point any chance I may have stood of controlling myself was crushed into the ground. I slipped my hand down to open my pants, and my ultra-hard cock sprang out and slapped against her sensitive folds. She didn't need any instruction. She just bucked her hips up and took me in. I pulled in and out of her a few times before I quickly separated in a panic and staggered upstairs.

I needed some time to think, but unfortunately she wasn't planning on giving me any. She ran up the stairs after me, and tackled me down on the hallway floor. She crawled on top of me again and rubbed her dripping pussy up and down against my cock. This caused me to quickly lose my inhibitions, and I moved myself up so her next movement came down right on to me. As I slipped into her, she gave a surprised "ah!" and looked at me, startled. When I just looked up at her expressionless, she relaxed a little and started moving up and down.

I had been about to protest when I had seen her expression. That little baby face of hers had been looking at me with a look that was nothing short of worshipful. The love with which she had gazed into my eyes had made me feel incredibly guilty about turning her away.

But after a few strokes, I realized that it had to be done.

I couldn't let myself cum in her this time. At the last second, I came back to my senses and yanked myself out of her just in time to direct the burst onto her stomach and chest. I don't think she noticed; she came the same as ever.

We both lay there panting for a while.

I managed to get on my own two feet again in time to watch the sunset.

Naddie walked out to join me, but she said nothing.

I also caught Jin-ka driving his car slowly around the block, but I didn't point it out to Naddie.

* * *

Having fun yet?

By the way, when you pronounce the J in 'Jin-ka,' you move your tongue as if to pronounce a 'sh' sound, but you move your vocal cords as in 'J'.

To illustrate it, say 'Shin.' Then say it again, this time keeping your vocal cords moving at a steady rate the whole thing.

You lengthen the vowel on 'ka' a little, so it sounds like 'kaa.'

;)

—Prince Mordecai