Final Fantasy: The Silent Star Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped again and jumped away, looking me up and down a little.

"C'mon, Naddie," I said, pulling my shirt off, "It'll be just like playing 'Doctor' when we were kids. You remember that, don't you?"

She kind of opened her mouth, but no sound came out. I kicked off my shoes and socks, and then stripped off my pants and boxers.

Well, actually, I tried to strip off my boxers, but I couldn't get the elastic over my hard-on without extreme discomfort, so I just unbuttoned them instead.

My hard-on sprung up to greet her. Her eyes widened at the sight of it, and she crossed her arms a little tighter.

"There," I said. "Comfy now?" She started zipping her eyes around again. "Now, why don't you tell doctor Morty where it hurts?" I said in a sweet voice, taking a couple of steps towards her. She blushed even deeper and her jaw dropped a little. I put my arm around her and walked her back in front of the couch.

There, I proceeded to squeeze and pinch her breasts for a while, cooing "Does it hurt when I do this, little girl?" over her low moans. I then pushed her down on the couch, making her lie straight amid her yelps of surprise. I moved my hand down her and smoothly slipped my middle finger inside her. I wiggled it around for a couple seconds, her squirming and moaning the whole time. I said "Or perhaps here instead?" After a few more seconds, I said, "No? Well, then, I think I know what's wrong. Come here, it's prescription time…" I hauled her to her feet. She looked up at me in surprise. "I know just what you need…" I whispered as I cupped her face and slowly brought my mouth down on hers.

She reacted with a surprised "Mm…" then tiptoed, closed her eyes, and pressed her face up to meet mine. I put my other hand on her shoulder, and she put her hands on my sides.

We just stood there like that for a few more seconds, but it seemed like hours.

Eventually, I broke the kiss, grabbed her and collapsed on the couch with her. She was pinned in the corner between the back and the cushions, so she was completely trapped. I didn't have time to gauge her reaction as I wedged her legs open with one of mine. I pressed up against her tight as I moved my cock head to the outermost folds of her pussy. I heard her "Mm!" in shock, but I slowly pressed into her anyway.

We both made a sharp intake of breath, and I felt her legs open a little to wrap around me a little.

We just lay there stunned for a few more moments before I slowly started pumping in and out of her. As I clumsily found my rhythm, we both kind of flailed about a little for a while. After a little more pumping, I looked down and gasped "Feel any better, little Naddie?"

To my surprise, she looked up at me with half-lidded eyes and kind of smiled in a dazed sort of way. Half-gasping for breath, she put her right hand behind my head and her left hand below my back. She murmured "Yes… All better now…" and pulled me down to kiss her.

In that one embrace, with our arms and legs sprawled around each other and pointing in odd directions, time seemed to freeze. I thought hard and fast through those hours that took place inside those three and a half seconds.

So this was it. I was actually screwing my little sister.

When I had first decided to coerce her into this, I had thought she would never forgive me, but she actually seemed to be enjoying this… The way she looked at me, that wasn't a look of disgust or fear. She was looking at me as though I was the hero of one of those romance novels…

I shook off that thought and all others as I felt us both approaching "The Moment," as it is called in said books.

As that feeling began building in my loins, I looked at her. She nodded slightly, which I interpreted as a green light.

And so, with one final push, I thrust myself into her as far as I would go and unleashed my seed… Into my little sister.

After the customary gasping and moaning subsided, we both lay there panting for a while, looking around us with wide, bewildered, "Did that just happen?" eyes.

Eventually, we separated clumsily. I turned away from her and sat up because my leg was falling asleep, but it must have looked like I was starting to get up.

I felt her hand on my shoulder. As I turned back towards her, she murmured "Please don't go…" and looked at me with gentle, pleading eyes as she gently put her other hand on my face. "I missed you so much…" she moaned.

As I was wondering what I had got myself into, she drew me down into another smoldering slow kiss.

She stated rubbing up against me, and I, never one to refuse an invitation, rose to the occasion, much to my own surprise.

What with her kissing me and rubbing those beautiful bare tits of hers into my chest, my cock sort of sprang back to attention. And as it did that, the tip came to rest against her just-ravaged petals.

When she felt this, she thrust her hips forward and impaled herself upon me all over again.

We started moving again, but neither of us really lasted long this time.

This time, she came first.

We didn't separate afterwards, but just lay there, my limp cock still resting partially inside her. We just lay there, kissing and running our hands over each other.

Eventually, we had to go up for air, and as I was still gasping for breath, I heard her whisper "I love you."

Ho boy.

* * *

This chapter is dedicated to Nycroft, a brilliantly perverted hentai artist who died in the September 11 attacks.

Well, I hoped you liked it, and if you didn't, 'Fuck Thou', because there's plenty more to come. 104 chapters' worth, in fact, of mind-blowingly perverted sexual fantasy surrounding a puzzling mystery and heart-stopping suspense. Unfortunately, I will not be able to publish them here because of that stupid "No Underage Characters" rule, but I'll put those up somewhere else.

Standard disclaimers apply, such as 'flames will not be read, so don't bother.'

Ah well, have a nice day anyway. And if you're a bad driver, speed up so you'll be off the road by the time I get there.

May thy happiness be forever as it art now.

—Prince Mordecai ;)

12