Final Fantasy: The Silent Star Ch.4

Story Info
Our protagonist meets the main character
3.3k words
2.33
17.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prince Mordecai: okay, so Chapter 3 needed a few more rewrites. I think you’re making too big a deal about it. I was under the influence of … at the time, which is probably the only reason i sent it in as-is. I wonder if Literotica would let me recall it. Ah well, too late anyway. Chapter 3 served to introduce who will eventually become the main character and to update you on the political situation of this ‘not-too-distant future’ earth that i am portraying. Perhaps i should have left the sex scenes out of that one altogether, but it’s too late for that now.

Also, I think now I will take the opportunity to answer a few of the accusations put to me by your reader feedback.

Item 1: "I don’t get the ‘Final Fantasy’ title! I don’t see a connection!" Reply:You will. Just be patient.

Item 2: "Make the sex scenes longer and more descriptive." Reply:I suppose you think it's easy. Okay, show me something you’ve written, then you can complain about my problems. Besides, some chapters are bound to be worse than others. If you're having problems, just hang in there 'till chapter 5. A real treat, I promise.

Item 3: "Where will you be posting the chapters that you won't be posting here because of that sissy no-underage-stories rule?" Reply:I don't know yet. Rest assured, I will tell you as soon as I know myself.

Item 4: "I think you’re a terrific writer. Your stories are the best ones on the site." Reply:You see, Eriza? Other people think so, too.

Incidentally, as of today, i will no longer be reading ‘reader feedback.’ if you have something to say to me, e-mail me directly. ( amateria@otakumail.com ) if you're not willing to let me write back, your opinions can't be worth listening to.

—Prince Mordecai

Chapter 4 of 106: Back at school

Our parents had been back for a week now. I had learned many things I did not know.

As I lay in bed half-asleep one fine morning, I thought about my agenda for the day. I was to accompany Naddie to school to meet her friends at 8, and I was to be at the mansion of Jin-ka for lunch at noon. As I lay in bed, eyes closed, still too close to asleep to think coherently, I noticed a peculiar sensation in my lower areas. I was a little too groggy to think about it much, except that it felt nice. It was kind of like… there are no similes for it. The good feeling was building, though, I could feel some kind of pressure building. And suddenly I sat up just as I came powerfully. As the jets subsided, I sighed (now THAT'S the way to wake up!), but then some kind of 'wait a minute… what the…?' feeling hit, and my eyes snapped open. There was a lump on top of me under the covers, preventing me from moving.

I threw the covers aside to reveal my little sister Natalie (Naddie for short) kneeling on my bare legs, my pajama bottoms 'round my ankles.

"Naddie!"

She looked up at me, a cute blush on an innocent face, and a thin strand of white goo connecting her mouth to my still-upright cock. After the shock wore off, she swallowed, smiled, and giggled. She then lunged forward, threw her arms about me happily, and squealed, "Rise and shine!"

"Sh!" I quieted her. If our parents heard her…

She didn't seem to get the… awkwardness… of the situation, but she did quiet down. "What's wrong, didn't it feel good?"

"Of course it did… but Naddie, you're my sister, so you really should stop doing that!"

Naddie gave a bewildered grin. "But you're the one who started it, fucking me right after you moved in!"

"Uh… yeah, Naddie… but I was wrong… it was just… it's not right…"

"Not right? But Morty… we love each other, right?"

"Well… yeah, Naddie, of course we do, but…"

"So what's wrong?" before I could answer, she reached forward and kissed me on the mouth.

I know what you must be thinking from this dialogue, and you're going to have to know sometime, so I guess I should tell you now. My own dirty little secret:

If Naddie sounds retarded to you, you're right.

When my parents had come back after the weekend, after the traditional tearful hellos, they said that I was probably wondering why she was acting so strangely. When I gave an embarrassed nod, they spilled the beans:

Shortly after I left, Naddie had been diagnosed with some fourteen-letter brain disease that leaves her with the emotional maturity of a 5 or 6 year-old child.

They hadn't told me about it in their letters or over the phone because they didn't want me to worry (should give you a clue as to how bright THEY are). But everyone in town and at school knew (including the famous 'Brian' who had convinced her to dress up like she did that first night), and was very understanding, so she had had no trouble making friends.

But because I hadn't known it when I first came back, I was now trapped in an incestuous relationship with my little sister.

And it was too late to do anything about it. If it came out now, not only would I be ostracized for incest, but also, in a way, for something akin to child molestation.

You see, Naddie is of-age, (albeit just barely) but whatever this brain disorder is that she has makes her act about ten years younger. She thinks she's an innocent little kid. This Brian character had no doubt taken advantage of her insatiable innocence to trick her into agreeing to do it with him that night. And when I had screwed her instead, I had thrown a switch in that damaged little mind that turned me into her boyfriend in her eyes.

Even worse, she told me that she had been a virgin until that night (she had lost her hymen by accident in our home exercise gym) … so there's some added guilt.

And since then, she wants it every morning!

…And every afternoon…

…and twice at night…

Who’d have thought my own little sister could be so fucking horny? Worse, to reject her now would probably just make her cry until I relented or, worse, until our parents asked her what was wrong. But I only realized these things about her when I was already in this mess too deep to get out. Remember, I didn’t know she was retarded when I first came back. Please believe that I would never have done what I did if I hadn’t sincerely believed that she was a normal, non-virgin girl who had entirely gotten herself into the situation I found her in (okay, MAYBE I would have… but I MIGHT have been able to control myself).

But it was too late now. If I resisted, she’d go running crying to mom, mom and dad would find out what was going on, and dad would bludgeon me to death. So, as long as I had to play along just to keep her happy, I might as well… enjoy it.

(I know what you're thinking, and just so you know, I honestly do not know whether I actually was afraid of that or whether I was just trying to self-justify my actions.)

With half-lidded eyes, I gazed at the glorious feast sprawled in front of me. I could see her breasts swinging down free in her loose T-shirt, and those ultra-short jean cut-off shorts she wore to bed were riding up so high I could see the bottom of her ass. She smiled at me, though I could see she didn’t notice where I was looking, although she wouldn’t have cared if she had. Suddenly, she reached down and unbuttoned her shorts, allowing the front to fall open, allowing me to just barely make out the cleft of her pussy lips. She then reached up, grabbed my hand, and guided it down into the garment. I took the opportunity to drag my finger lightly along her sensitive folds. I brought some of the juice I found down there up for her to see.

"Why Naddie, you naughty girl!" I growled playfully. "You're all wet!"

She giggled, and licked my finger clean. She then pulled her shirt over her head with one quick movement. Her large breasts jiggled slightly out in the open.

Now, with both of us working together to get her shorts off, it was amazing how long it took. I think it had to do with how much she squirmed…

Anyway, she was now naked, frantically kissing my neck as she climbed on top of me. She was so eager to get me inside of her that I didn't even get a chance to kiss her before she slid down onto my shaft.

Within a second, she was bouncing up and down on top of me, happy as could be. I kissed her with about as much passion as I could muster that early in the morning.

She leaned back and pulled me down with her so she was laying back on the bed and I was on top of her, pounding down into her.

The look on her face was so sweet, all giggling innocence, and she reached up and kissed me again, whispering, "I love you so much…"

It was all so overwhelming that I barely noticed my own orgasm building in my thighs. Hoping against hope that she had taken the pill before sneaking into my room (like a good little girl), I tensed up and released in a powerful blast.

I've never been good for more than twice in a row, so after that, I just rolled off her and lay there panting.

She seemed a little disappointed, but took it relatively in stride, apart from draping herself across me and sticking her nipple in my mouth. "Breakfast! Is it yummy?"

"Mm hmm."

After a bit of suckling, I managed to drag myself away from her. Taking a few moments to toss on some clothes, I made my way to the door. Pausing only to turn and tell her to put some clothes on before she followed me downstairs, I headed down the stairs to where mom and dad were sitting at the table.

Since this fiasco had started, I had a hell of a time making sure Naddie didn't spill the beans to them. I had taken to eating breakfast up in my room, then staying home with mom while dad went out to his job (he was a doctor). I went out in the late mornings, and in the afternoon I stuck around home, tying up both phone lines and our Ethernet connection. I had to get home by noon at the latest and stay there, because I had no idea when Naddie was going to get home, and I couldn't risk leaving her alone with mom for any length of time.

When Naddie went out, she went to her temp job (electrical engineering at the McCormick Institute—I'll explain later). She was pretty isolated there, so I didn't need to worry about her talking too much there.

But today, she was headed back to school, and I had to go with. Ostensibly as a sort of solo reunion, but really I needed to keep Naddie out of trouble.

I took both our breakfasts upstairs, but instead of dropping hers off in her room I found her still in mine. So we ate breakfast together, sitting on my bed, her not bothering with clothes. Which would probably have been arousing enough to get me up for a third time in one morning, except she was eating Pokémon cereal out of a little yellow plastic bowl with the alphabet printed on the rim. That kind of took the edge off of me. In fact, I nearly burst out crying.

Naddie tried. She ate as fast as she could, and the instant she was done, she reached across the table and kissed me.

I pushed her away as gently as I could, and told her to get dressed.

One good thing about having a retarded girlfriend is that she does anything you ask without a lot of dumb questions. That and she never stays mad at you for more than 3 minutes, then she forgets why she's mad.

The walk to school was uneventful, and soon I found myself in the old courtyard I knew and despised.

I had sort of been looking forward to meeting up with some old friends, but when I actually got there, I remembered that this wasn't some big reunion; I was the only one returning.

I was anxious to meet this Brian, wondering at the mentality of anyone who would deliberately coerce poor Naddie into dressing like she had that first night, even after he knew about her. But I had no idea who he was or what he looked like, so I just figured that Naddie would point him out when he came by. But the next person who came out of hiding to greet me was not Brian whoever, but rather someone I knew, although it took me a moment to remember him.

Shinji Oikawa walked around the side of the building, his face brightening as he recognized me. Shinji had been a freshman during my senior year. He had jumped a grade to get into high school at 13, so now he would be… 19.

Six years… why was he still here? Same reason as me? That seemed unlikely.

He was a short half-Japanese kid, about 5’ 3", with big, wide, sad brown eyes and smooth black hair. He had a round, youthful face and a lean body, and always came to school in the traditional Japanese school uniform despite the fact our school had no dress code.

He was a quiet sort of person of above average intelligence. When I was at school with him, he had always been following me around, hanging on my every word so much you'd think he owed me money. I kind of liked him, and it was pretty convenient having my own private henchman, but I’d be lying if I said I thought about him much over in France.

I was surprised to see him still there, and I said so.

He looked at me with a look that seemed to be nothing short of idol worship, and explained. He should have graduated 2 years earlier, but he had been held back twice because of a variety of accidents and screw-ups not his fault, as well as a string of teachers that hated him so much that they flunked him on purpose.

I didn't think of him as the sort of person who would be hated by teachers, and I said that, too. "R-really?" he squeaked and looked at his feet. "Actually, most of the teachers here fail me on purpose because… of these stupid rumors… about my summer job."

There was some more to that conversation, but it's not really important.

What was important was what then slinked out from the woodwork: 6 foot 3 quasi-Hispanic man with black hair, stubble, a muscular chest, a rugged, masculine face and a bronze tan. He was, as I have described, devastatingly conventionally handome, in blue jeans and a white blazer. As I recoiled in disgust, this figure of hideousness pranced over to us with a macho grin, scooped up Naddie, and gave her a 15-second kiss. As they broke it, he held her at arm's length and leered, "Morning, Nat."

"Um… uh… h-hi, Brian."

So this was the pervert who would deliberately, knowing full well what he did, coerce a retarded young girl into sex.

"So you're Brian."

The lecher lost his stupid grin and turned to me with disdain in his eyes. "That's right. Brian Carsghaw. Who the fuck are you?"

Naddie butted in. "Um… he's my brother."

Brian grinned and snorted. "Ha! So this little runt is the hero who went to France? Now I know why you're so screwed up, Nat, with family like this. The twerp looks like he's 10, for fuck's sake! How the fuck old is he supposed to be, anyway?"

"23" I replied calmly.

"Ha! That's the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard in my entire fucking life! Come on, Nat, let's get the fuck outta here." He grabbed Naddie by the wrist and started to drag her off, but I grabbed her other hand and started a brief tug-of-war.

"Interesting taste in what you have your girls wear when they pretty up the house for your arrival." I calmly intoned.

He sneered. "Oh yeah? And just what are you gonna do about it, you little twerp?" but I noticed he let go. He turned away and stormed towards the school gates. As he reached them, I heard him growl, "Hey, tittie toots…" before he was knocked onto his back by the fist of a beautiful woman in a business suit with a no-nonsense expression and shortish blond hair.

She strode over the body of the prostrate lecher and into the courtyard. She made her way over to the nearest place where she could go unnoticed and still have a view of the gates, ignoring the cheers from all the males present.

There were some more introductions, to Naddie's almost-as-giggly friends, and to their weather-beaten boyfriends. A few minutes later, a limo pulled up and pulled away so fast I barely saw it. And where it had been stood Jin-ka.

I didn't recognize him at first because of the long, flowing light brown wig he wore over his own short dark blond hair. But that maniacal grin gave him away.

Also he walked right up to me and Naddie and threw his arms around the both of us with a cheerful hello.

"Morty! Naddie! How are you two?"

Let me explain. In the week I'd been back, he had been acting like we were old friends, instead of distant enemies, which was what I remember us being. Naddie and I had had lunch with him every day, and he had been very talkative, and almost never stopped smiling. So I wasn't surprised at his attitude toward me, I was just surprised to see him there. As I looked briefly around, I noticed that several of the students were visibly terrified of him. I wondered what he had been up to while I was away, but all I said was, "Fine… what are you doing here?"

He just pulled away and smirked. "I should ask the same of you, but anyway, I just dropped by to say hi to Naddie and have a talk with a couple of the teachers."

Naddie turned to her noticeably frightened friends and said, "Um… this is my cousin Jamie," in a rather low voice.

Her friends squeaked, almost in unison, "Th-this monster is your cousin?"

Despite the fact that almost everyone in the courtroom heard those girls shrieking, Jin-ka himself appeared not to. His smile didn't even flicker. Except when his eyes drifted over to where the blond was sitting, he grimaced a little and muttered, "That woman over there is Sarah Kaye, an old friend of mine. Whatever you do, don't talk to her. OK?"

Sarah frowned on the outside, but smiled on the inside. Finally, she'd found a connection. Because Jin-ka had had his name changed, relations were almost impossible to trace by conventional means, and they couldn't keep a watch on who came to visit him, because of his man-traps (More on that later) in all the possible vantage points. Now, here were some cousins. She didn't quite have a plan, but she could talk to them and find out how much they knew. And, she couldn't help but notice even though she was already engaged, that boy, Morty he had called him, was pretty hot.

—TO BE CONTINUED