Final Fantasy: The Silent Star Ch.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the first one slid out of her. He was replaced by another one, who grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a sitting position on his lap. He pinched her thigh to make her jump, and pushed her so as she came down, she sat down on his cock in one fluid motion. She barely moaned at this new invasion. Still another one came up behind her to one side, reached around her, and mauled her breasts roughly. Another joined the one in front, forcing her to suck two cocks at once.

All this activity at once was making her dizzy. She felt dirty, used, afraid, but most of all ashamed. Ashamed that she was enjoying it. She had almost breathed a subconscious sigh of relief at that moment when she had realized that there was no way she would make it out of there a virgin, and now she was enjoying being raped. Her level of stimulus was off the chart, she was willingly sucking their cocks, and she was rocking up and down on the cock inside of her deliberately. Her face still suggested that she didn’t like it, but, she realized, she did. As if that wasn’t bad enough, both of the men behind her were mauling her breasts now, and there was another one in front, making her alternate between sucking three cocks at once. One of them came, his cum splattering all over her pretty face, mixing with the tears silently running down her cheeks.

They had no way of knowing she was enjoying it. Over a few minutes, they raped her in many different ways, and she loved every minute of it. Slowly, she felt herself slipping away from her consciousness until her mind was completely lost to lust.

It was that part of her mind that was disappointed when they stopped.

The door she had come in by opened again, and they silently walked out. The door shut behind them, leaving the exit she had originally been trying to get to as the only way out of the room.

After a few minutes, she dragged herself to her feet, and stepped on wobbly knees towards it. Her clothes were lying in shreds on the floor; there was no point in even trying to pick them up.

Some part of her mind cautioned her about walking into yet another unknown room naked and in handcuffs, but the rest of her mind was still lost in a haze of sexual excitement. She was finding it hard to sort out her feelings, but she was sort of hoping that she would be raped again… She felt disgusted with herself for feeling that way, but she still stumbled forward.

She pushed open the door and emerged onto the roof of a tall building in a bright sunny morning. The door clicked shut behind her, and clicked again as it locked. The roof was cut in three strips. The middle one of these was lowered to allow doors to be cut into the inside walls of the others. It was onto this that she emerged. There was a door on the opposite wall, but she didn’t go to it right away. Curious, she walked over to the edge and looked down. She saw a neat lawn with a dull stone path winding through it, leading from a small parking lot nearly a quarter-mile away to the entrance from the building. There were several people walking on it, but no one looked up to see the naked girl on the roof. She thought of calling down for help, but considered her situation, and decided against it. She could just imagine what any man would ask her to do to repay him for saving her, and her pussy became drenched imagining it. She stood there, looking down, until she felt dizzy, and nearly fell off. This startled her so much that she leapt back and fell backwards. She half expected a man to appear standing over her in that vulnerable position. But none did. She still bucked her hips up a little in a frustrated manner, though.

She sighed in self-disgust. She was just too susceptible like this… what had they put in her drink? Was there also some kind of aphrodisiac effect to it? Back there when she was losing to the guys in hockey masks, she had felt her mind coming dangerously close to slipping away from her, and she hadn’t been completely coherent since.

She climbed to her feet without using her hands again and walked over to the other side. She looked down on a breathtakingly beautiful water garden that stretched over a series of hills as far as the eye could see. She forgot her predicament momentarily as she took in the stunning landscaping. A high, forbidding-looking wall surrounded the grounds, which easily covered nearly five hundred acres, if not more. There was a dense-yet-graceful tangle of interlocking white stone paths, which looped, spun, and swerved over each other, leading over open areas, through tunnels and over scenic water vistas. These paths formed an intricate maze that ran around bright flowerbeds that displayed every color of the rainbow, under large, shady trees, and alongside a chain of marble-lined rivers and small ponds with spectacular fountain displays. There was not a spot on the grounds that was left ordinary. About a mile off, the paths swam up a large hill, leading into a massive stained-glass building. It was shaped like a red-and-gold dome with a blue-and-green pagoda structure attached at a corner of the base. There were purple wing-like ridges sticking out of the sides of both parts of the structure.

But what really astonished her was the fact that there was not a human anywhere. The walks to the parking lot were one-tenth the size of the garden, not to mention dull and boring, and yet there were more than a dozen people wandering those, and not a single soul in that beautiful garden…

She shook her head and snapped back to reality. Here she was, stranded on this roof, naked, with her hands cuffed behind her back. How had she managed to forget that?

The two doors were carved on opposite ends. She went through the unlocked door, and found herself in a long, green hallway. The door locked behind her. As she walked down the corridor, she stumbled through a trapdoor and fell down some stairs. Unfazed, she pulled herself to her feet again as the trapdoor slid shut again above her.

She moved down a dark tunnel that seemed to go on forever with no end in sight, only the dim light behind her. When she was a good ways down another wall slid down behind her. She was beginning to think that this was getting ridiculous when the walls and ceiling ahead of her swung open to reveal an enormous, brightly-lit room.

She blinked at the sudden harsh light pouring down from the spotlights above and looked around. The room was so massive that she could barely see what looked like exercise equipment lined up along the opposite wall.

Her eyes dragged over the room, and she blinked again.

There was a large podium with a reclining chair on it far off to one side. And seated on it was a tall, tanned, handsome young man with neat black hair and a tiny mustache. He was wearing a yellow-green suit. On his left was a small TV screen on a post, but it was off. He was leaning on the right arm of his chair, buried in an issue of International Review. Over his legs was a heavy blanket that already had a telltale bulge in it. He gave no sign of being aware of her, but in a second, he looked up, smiled, and said, "Ah, Ms. Derounian, you made it. Lost track of time on the roof? I always do." He put down the magazine on the floor, and beckoned to her. "C’mon over here." She considered her options, then silently crossed the room. She did not stop at the base of the podium, walking up and stopping less than a foot from his knees. She assumed a cold, lofty expression, and managed to look pretty confident considering that she had her hands cuffed behind her back and was wearing nothing but shoes. He laughed. "Ooh, not only feisty, but independent too. So, I suppose you’re wondering what you’re doing here?" She nodded curtly. "Well, I suppose I should tell you. My name is Art Mawlind. I run this place, and as such am a powerful business associate of your father. So much so that I was able to pull off a stunning deal." She then recognized him as the man she had seen her father pleading with at the party. "Your father, as you know, knows more about medicine than any man alive. But he doesn’t know the first thing about caution. He can’t tell a philanthropist from a scam artist to save his life. Don’t give me that look; you know it’s true. After his latest loss, he needed money desperately if he was going to continue his mission. I had been involved for a while, contributing a few thousand here and there. He came to me on his knees and begged me for the money he needed to keep his work going. I agreed, but on one condition. I had been watching from afar, watching you grow into a fine young woman for years now, and thus I named my price. At first, he resisted, but the money had already been donated, and I was legally entitled to my prize. And so, your father sold you to me to be my, well, my pet."

"You’re lying!" She shouted. "He would never do that!"

"Maybe you don’t know your father as well as you think you do."

"…"

He grinned. "Or maybe you do." She hung her head in shame, looking down at her ravaged body. Mawlind grinned again. "The masked men were your training. I watched you from here, just so you know. And now, you’re going to do what I say. Such as," he said as he pulled off the blanket and opened his pants. "Now get on your knees, Stephanie."

She looked away as his hard cock sprang into view. She was suffering from intense, unfounded lust for this handsome man, but she still had some semblance of pride. A sex slave? This guy must be joking.

"No?" He said. "Certainly you don’t mean to say that you don’t want to take a long walk with me through my garden out back?" Her head turned towards him at these words. She had been fascinated by that place, true, but to live life as nothing more than a slut… to a man who had such great taste as to build that paradise? She was confused. While she was thinking, he reached out a finger and dragged it along her pussy lips, eliciting a shuddering moan from her. "Like it or not, NIKO is your home now, and I’m the only friend you’ve got left in the world. Besides, I think that little modifier we gave you did just fine in the second phase. You enjoyed yourself with the masked men, didn’t you?"

That clinched it. "Modifier?"

"Alters your hormones, wreaks havoc on your self-control, increases your sex drive, of course, which is why we wanted you as the test subject. It’s still in the testing phase, but it seemed to work fine on you. Didn’t it?" He grinned.

She looked at him, trying to maintain composure, but it was no use. This knowledge of what was causing the evil feelings had only made them stronger, and she gave a low moan as her pussy started to drip again.

"Get on your knees." He repeated.

She knew it was no use trying to resist. She sank to her knees, leaned forward, and took his cock in her mouth.

"Now, do what the masked men taught you." She sucked him, her head bobbing up and down on him. This went on for several minutes, him commanding her to slow down every time he approached climax. Eventually, he reached down, brushing his fingertips against her now-gushing pussy. "Aw, poor sweet baby, you don’t want to wait, do you?" She gave no sign that she heard him. "Well, I won’t make you. Stop that and get up here." She gratefully climbed up onto his lap. He helped her position herself over him, then slid her slowly down. He grunted in pleasure and, cupping her face in his hand, kissed her.

She was surprised at how gentle he was, in sharp contrast to the masked men. She leaned into him, feeling the interesting sensation of her breasts pressing into the soft material of his jacket. As she started bouncing up and down, she felt him reach around her. She heard a click, and suddenly she felt the handcuffs fall off into his hands. He tossed them aside and smiled.

"Welcome to NIKO." he said.

To be continued...

12