Final Flu Shanghai Ch. 06

Story Info
Yacht club, helicopter ride, and Jim's Get Out moment.
7.4k words
4.93
903
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim put his stylish new sunglasses on and walked back to Leizu's van, almost looking the part of a billionaire playboy and most definitely feeling it. His accountant brain chimed in with some quick math on how many new thralls he had on deck. Their faces flashed vividly through his mind, each one beautifully frozen in that miraculous moment of wide-eyed realization of her sudden desperate desire for him. He remembered each of the ten new faces from the hotel lobby this morning and the five from the agency lobby this morning, the three he met on his lunch break, the three personal stylists, and just now nine more models. Thirty. Thirty! Would they all be at this party? How many did they think he could handle? He was shaking his head as he got into the van.

"What's wrong, Jim?" Xiu asked as they pulled into traffic.

"Nothing, doing great. I was just doing some mental math."

Leizu giggled, correctly guessing what he had been counting. "Don't worry Jim, you're a superhero, remember?"

Jim laughed a little, paused, and said "Seems a little excessive though, doesn't it? Are they all coming to that party tonight? Kai-Ming just added 12 more, so that makes 30 on deck if I counted right."

"Sounds about right," Leizu agreed, "and yes, they're all coming. But that's just who you've met already."

Jim gasped, staring at her. "Wait, more than 30 tonight? That's insane. How could I possibly?"

"I don't know if you can. I wouldn't bet against you from what I've seen. But if we have too many, it's no problem, they can just come back tomorrow or Wednesday. If we have too few, we don't get the information we need."

"Wait, what? What information?"

"Your limits."

"Oh, sweet Jesus." Two moves ahead again. Efficient. Diabolical. "Leizu, you're amazing at this. Really. You're going to kill me. But before you do, I just want you to know that really, you're the smartest, most capable, most impressive person I've ever worked with. Hands down. It's truly an honor to be your victim."

"Aw, thanks Jim!" she said, her eyes sparkling at him in the rear-view mirror. She seemed genuinely touched. "It's not all me; it's a team effort. But you're right, I'm pretty much your arch-villain."

"Stop, right there!" Xiu interrupted, pointing. Leizu quickly pulled over, lowering the windows already.

"Don't pick them up, just white card them," Leizu said, "We're almost to the harbor."

"Excuse me," Xiu called out to a group of five young women, each carrying bags from various high-end shops that this street was known for. They were young rich wives, their ridiculously large diamond rings sparkling in the afternoon sun. They were all pretty, but three of them were gorgeous. Those three gasped and stared at Jim. Noticing that two of the women hadn't reacted and thinking quickly, Xiu said "You in the blue shirt, I think you dropped this." The woman walked to them, her eyes still fixed on Jim. Her friends watched as she approached, but the two who weren't affected by Jim didn't seem suspicious. Xiu handed her three white cards and spoke quickly and quietly "That's our contact info. Two of your friends need it too, you'll know which ones by looking at their faces. The others won't understand, so be discreet. Party tonight, hope you can make it."

The woman tucked the precious cards safely into her purse, thanked them, and returned to her friends as the van pulled back out.

"Ok," Jim said a few seconds later, returning to the previous conversation, "Why do you need to know my limits? Once you know my limits you're going to push me to my limits every night until I leave? Or until I die? Is that the plan?"

"No. Think again. Think of what happens if we recruit too many."

"Oh... Right. Wow," he said. Again, many moves ahead.

"Yeah. We are not leaving anyone hanging. When you get on that plane Saturday, your to-do list needs to be at zero. That's the most important thing. It's not just for their own good. It's the only way I can be sure we'll keep our promise to you. I can't control desperate rogues. If, near the end, we think you can't finish more, we don't let you meet more. I will need hard data on your limits to be able to convince people they have to stop recruiting."

"Park up there on the right," Xiu cut in. Jim half expected it to be another spontaneous recruiting stop, but they had arrived at her yacht club.

Jim squinted in the bright late-afternoon sunlight, doubly bright due to the reflection of the harbor below and the skyscrapers beyond. He put his fancy new sunglasses back on, happy to have them. Xiu led them through a security gate, then up the stairs to an exclusive cocktail bar, almost all glass, with a spectacular view of the harbor and the city skyline. The doorman recognized her and greeted her as Ms. Yang, holding the door for them.

The two female bartenders were both stunning. The taller one had an elegantly beautiful face and a slender, exceptionally hourglass-shaped body, exactly Jim's ideal body type, while the other had an incredibly sweet, adorable face with beautiful, sparkling eyes and a voluptuous body, a little top-heavy for Jim's taste but still very hot. They ordered their drinks, the girls getting non-alcoholic mocktails of course. He felt no shortage of attraction to the two bartenders and he had several moments of eye contact with each of them, but they showed no reaction whatsoever other than polite, cool, friendly professionalism. Leizu, Xiu, and Jim all looked at each other, puzzled. They took their drinks and made their way across the bar to where Xiu's friends were already seated.

Xiu greeted the three women with quick hugs and cheek kisses, then introduced them as Ying, Chanxin, and Diwei. They were all elegantly beautiful high society types, with perfectly coiffed hair, immaculate makeup, and tailored clothing that tastefully highlighted their shapely bodies. They made eye contact with Jim when Xiu introduced him, but none of them reacted at all beyond polite greetings.

Jim and Leizu shared another puzzled glance.

It wasn't working. What if it was over? The thought brought a jolt of relief and hope, mixed admittedly with regret. Then Leizu figured it out.

"Glasses off and try again, Romeo," she whispered.

He took off his shades. Ying gasped, flushed, and went wide-eyed when he caught her eye. Chanxin said "what's wrong?" then looked at Jim and was enthralled too, followed quickly by Diwei.

So, sunglasses blocked it. This was very welcome news. Suddenly he could imagine keeping this relatively under control when he went back home. He'd just have to make the minor sacrifice of becoming one of those weird dudes who wore dark sunglasses everywhere.

They chatted pleasantly. The drinks were delicious, as was the quickly rising sexual tension. Ying was directly across the table from him and soon kicked off her shoes and started playing footsie with him under the table, stroking his lower legs with her feet sensuously while she looked at him with smoldering eyes. Chanxin, seated directly to his left, had begun to lightly stroke his outer thigh with her fingers under the table. Diwei couldn't reach him with Leizu and Xiu seated in between them, but she was doing a pretty good job showing interest with her eyes and by squirming in her seat.

Xiu mentioned the party and asked if they wanted to join. They all had other plans but seemed very tempted to change them. "What's the party for?" Diwei asked.

"It's for Jim," Xiu said.

Leizu added, "It's a baby shower!" Xiu and Jim both burst out laughing.

"Wow, congratulations Jim!" said Ying, her feet still stroking his legs. "Who's the lucky girl?"

"Girls," Xiu corrected, then resumed giggling.

"What? Two girls? Jim, you beast!" said Chanxin, as her teasing fingers under the table crept around onto his inner thigh, tantalizingly close, making him gasp and squirm in his seat.

"No," said Leizu, laughing, "It's not just two!"

"Holy shit. Three? How many?" Diwei asked breathlessly, leaning forward with smoldering eyes fixed on Jim.

"24 now, right Jim?" Leizu said. Jim nodded. How did she know about Norika already?

"No way, really?"

"Yes."

"That's unbelievable. I mean, like literally not possible."

"But true."

There was a long silence as it sunk in. It should have been unbelievable, but looking at Jim, somehow they did believe it.

"Wait, Xiu are you one of the 24?" Chanxin asked.

Xiu said "Yes, I was the first actually," and her friends all broke out squealing and congratulating her.

"Oh wow Xiu I'm so happy for you! Why didn't you tell us? But, you're not showing. Wait, since when?"

"About 8pm last night."

"WHAT?"

"HOW?"

The new girls all turned to stare at Jim with growing awe. "You knocked up 24 girls since 8pm last night?"

Jim nodded, grinning sheepishly.

"Yup. He's a superhero," said Leizu.

Diwei shook her head, stunned. It was impossible, insane, ridiculous. And true. Looking at Jim, she knew it. It was so fucking hot to think of it. This man knocking up 24 women was somehow the hottest thing ever. It was so right. She wanted him to have more, and especially to have her, as fucking soon as possible. She moaned and squirmed in her chair.

Nobody seemed able to speak. The sexual tension was off the charts. Diwei was tightly gripping the table squirming with desire, her mouth open, staring at Jim. Ying scooted down in her chair, stretching her shapely legs as far as she could, her feet stroking their way up Jim's thighs and finding Chanxin's hand in the way, already grasping and stroking his hardness through his pants. Xiu leaned over to whisper something to Diwei. Then Diwei spoke up in a quavering voice, offering them a tour of her new yacht.

"Sounds lovely," Leizu said, "but I think we need to head back for Jim's party. With traffic it will probably take us 40 minutes. Are you sure you can't join us there? If not, we can arrange something for tomorrow."

"Where is it exactly?" Ying asked.

Leizu told her the name of his hotel, and said penthouse suite B, which was news to Jim.

"Hold on a sec," Ying said as she checked something on her phone.

"Penthouse?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, I was staying there through tomorrow night," said Xiu. "It's yours now. We already moved your stuff up. Hope you like it. We'll find something else for you after tomorrow night since it's not available after that. Oh, and your old room keycard is in your new bedroom in case you need it."

Ying put her phone away and said "Yes, there's a helipad on the roof of the hotel across the street. My pilot will take you, and my driver will return your car. There, now you have 30 minutes. Let's all go tour her floating palace."

As they stood up to leave, Jim picked up his sunglasses and was about to put them back on to avoid enthralling the bartenders. Leizu snatched them out of his hands first, saying, "I'll hold onto these for you, superman. No kryptonite allowed this week."

The shorter bartender turned to them with a radiant smile, said, "I hope," and then stopped with a gasp as her eyes met Jim's. Her colleague, hearing the gasp, quickly turned to look and was instantly his too.

Leizu said, "Xiu and I will talk to them. Actually, you go ahead Jim, we'll drive back and see you at the party."

"Bye darlings," Xiu said, "take good care of him!"

They giggled excitedly, waved goodbye and whisked him out the door.

The bartenders both came around the bar to try to follow Jim, looking panicked, but Xiu and Leizu intercepted them, whispering in their ears.

Diwei's yacht was indeed a floating palace. The sexual tension had been building, and now in the privacy of the yacht, it was nearly unbearable. Diwei didn't even bother with the pretense of a quick tour, instead leading them straight to a large, luxurious bedroom. The air was so thick with desire that nobody could speak for a moment. The three of them moved closer to Jim, almost touching. Ying was the first to press her body against his, her breath hot on his neck. Then Chanxin leaned in from the other side, her lips brushing against his ear.

"Jim, I've never felt this way before," she whispered. "I want..."

Jim smiled, feeling a shiver run down his spine, savoring the anticipation. He turned his face toward her, his lips just millimeters from hers. "I know. I feel it too," he replied, his voice low and husky. "Take it."

They needed no further encouragement. Chanxin's soft lips found his, kissing passionately while Ying moaned and pressed herself even closer from the other side, her body writhing against him. Ying soon had the top of his shirt unbuttoned and one warm hand slid inside while her other hand groped his ass. Chanxin moved around behind him, freeing his shirt from his pants and exploring everywhere inside with her warm, soft hands. Diwei took Chanxin's place, kissing him passionately as she pressed her body against his before moving to his neck, sucking and nibbling gently.

Diwei's hands were at his crotch, teasing, feeling his growing erection, then undoing his belt and sliding his pants and underwear off, with Chanxin's help. He undid Diwei's dress clasp and zipper and delighted in sliding her dress down, revealing her elegant, gorgeous body inch by inch. He did the same to the other two, savoring every second of the slow reveal. Soon all their clothes were gone.

Jim marveled at his extreme and growing desire for these three as they pushed him back on the bed. They were beautiful, sure, but not even above average compared to the rest of his harem in terms of his ideal body type. The were slightly older, maybe early to mid 30s, and their full breasts, makeup and hair made them seem a little too much like barbie dolls. Given all of that, he was surprised at the strength of his desire to breed with them. They would make him amazing babies, sure, but this time, there was a new element, a new spice in the mix. It was the knowledge that these three could create better lives for all of his many future children and their mothers. His lust was in part for helping Wing-Yee and any of his other girls like her who needed child support. All part of Leizu's plan of course. The thought of it wasn't a surprise; he knew Xiu had rich friends and had guessed this was why they were stopping at the yacht club. What surprised him was just how much their wealth turned him on, here and now in the moment.

They were all over him, lips, tongues and fingers teasing his neck, chest, stomach, and thighs while his own hands roamed freely, delighting in their smooth skin and voluptuous, extremely aroused bodies. Ying soon straddled his hips, her breasts pressing against his chest as she reached down to guide him to her center, while Chanxin and Diwei on either side pulled his hands toward their own crotches, spreading their legs wide in anticipation. All at the same moment both of his fingers and the tip of his shaft all found deliciously eager, warm, slippery heaven.

Ying wasted no time getting him inside her. Their moans filled the air, echoing off the walls and ceiling of the opulent bedroom. Jim savored the blissful sensations of each slow thrust into Ying as she rocked her hips, her moans getting louder and more urgent, passionately driving towards the goal she so desperately craved. At the same time, with each thrust his accountant brain also delighted in a new thought of something his many offspring would gain. The best prenatal care. Thrust. The best pediatricians. Thrust. The best food. Thrust. Any and all toys they ever wanted. Thrust. The best schools. Thrust. Private tutors. He groaned as he thrust even deeper, feeling his own release already building inside him at the thought of breeding with this fantastically wealthy, sensuous, beautiful woman. Chanxin and Diwei moaned and squirmed against his fingers, nuzzling his neck and breathing his name.

Their lovemaking was frantic, passionate, and utterly consuming. It seemed as though they were all trying to crawl inside each other, to become one being. Too soon Jim felt himself on the brink of release, his hips thrusting harder and faster, his entire being focused on this elegant woman riding him in ecstasy, knowing she had been a stranger minutes ago and would soon be eagerly welcoming his seed into her hyper-fertile womb. Seeing the signs on his face, their eyes all widened and their movements became even more frantic. He could feel his seed building inside him, straining to be freed, as he grew closer with each thrust, each moan, each delicious sensation. His accountant brain chimed in with one last shrill, excited thought of college trust funds for all his offspring, pushing him violently over the edge.

He thrust deep one last time, pressing in and finding that perfect maximally pleasurable spot deep inside her, instantly spurring his release which came crashing over him in a wave of pure bliss.

The virus had been using jolts of pleasure to condition him to find and hold still at that most fertile spot when he came, in order to minimize the amount of semen it needed to release. By now Jim was well-trained, which was good. The virus knew it would need to be as efficient as possible tonight.

As soon as they saw him erupt, Chanxin and Diwei gave in to their own climaxes, their bodies tensing and convulsing around his fingers, their cries of pleasure filling the room. Seconds later Ying crested as well, arching her back and shuddering all over as she found her own release, her inner muscles deliciously squeezing and stroking him through the last few waves of his orgasm.

His seed was deep in her, filling her, claiming her as his own. And giving her purpose. Their eyes met, locked, and hers widened again, like when the miracle first took her in the cocktail bar. They both felt it take her again in a new way. She was not only becoming a joyous expectant mother of his baby but also a generous benefactor who would support his many other offspring. He had given her not only his seed but the true, heartfelt, fulfilling, driving purpose her life had always lacked. She was overjoyed as she realized how this moment would transform her existence, immediately and wholeheartedly embracing her new purpose in life, tears spilling down her cheeks as she thanked him again and again, still clenching periodically around his throbbing shaft as they both rode out the aftershocks.

He was overwhelmed by the pleasure, joy and implications of the moment, but then his desire, and, yes, his greed only grew. He had tasted something new, intoxicating, irresistible. It had lit up his whole being like a Christmas tree. His accountant brain had just popped its cherry, and it was hooked. He needed more.

As soon as Ying was off of him he rolled on top of Chanxin. Her legs wrapped around him and seconds later he was savoring a delicious slow penetration of yet another gorgeous, new, fertile, fantastically wealthy woman who was so hot for him, so ready, so eager for his seed. His accountant brain again chimed in with each thrust, its excited, nerdy voice adding further details of the needs and luxuries that would be met and exceeded for all of his children and their mothers.

Chanxin moaned and writhed beneath him, her hands running through his hair as she arched her back and met his thrusts. Their lovemaking was frenzied and passionate. It could not last long this way, each thrust driving them both quickly closer to the edge. Diwei crawled up beside them, wrapping her arms around Jim's neck and kissing his cheek, breath hot against his skin, chanting "do it, Jim, knock her up."

Jim gripped Chanxin's hips, feeling the heat between them as they moved together. He looked down at her, her eyes closed, lips parted, every muscle tense, and knew that she was as close as he was. With one final thrust, he again found that perfect spot and released deep inside her, the pleasure overwhelming and exhilarating. He groaned and shuddered as wave after wave of bliss broke over him.