Final Service of the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop Billy...stop."

Still holding his cock that really was throbbing, I looked up at him and smiled. "Not enjoying it Gerald?"

"Billy," he grinned back running his hands through my hair. "I was enjoying it too much, I was too near to cumming."

"That would have been ok," I said. "I wouldn't mind!"

"Oh my Billy."

"I mean it Gerald, maybe later," I rather unthinkingly said.

"It would be lovely Billy, but you have to remember I am a lot older and it's not so easy for me to recover as it is for you younger men."

"Oh...I see," I said genuinely having forgotten about being use to boy's being able to cum several times quite quickly.

"You darling, darling boy," he said quietly just before he kissed me again.

He pushed me back so that I was lying supine on the bed. I smiled up at him with an expression that I wanted him to take me.

"You're sure Billy?"

"Yes Gerald, yes," I whispered. "I so want you. Make love to me Gerald"

"I want you too my boy," he said on putting his arms round me and squashing my spartan chest against his hairy chest.

"Good," I somewhat inanely muttered as I felt Gerald sliding a pillow under my arse before the head of his cock press right against my sore anus.

"You are sure about this aren't you?" He thoughtfully asked.

With my arms round his neck, I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him deep and hard. "I am as sure about this as I have been of anything. I have wanted this for so long."

"Really Billy?"

"Yes Gerald really, I have thought of it all the time, every time I have been near you I have dreamt of this happening."

"That's wonderful, Billy, thank you so much."

"Then Gerald, stop teasing me and do it, do it now!" I demanded for I so wanted him to fuck me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes I am so ready," I grunted and then gasped with sheer erotic pleasure as he pushed forward and his cock slid effortlessly deep inside me.

He didn't start thrusting in and out right away instead, once he was fully in me he stayed still, holding me and kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Is that ok?"

"Oh yes," I sighed. "It's a bit sore but wonderful."

"You feel comfortable?"

"Oh for christsake...I do...Yes I do...Now fucking get on with it!"

"Tut, tut, tut where's your patience?" he whispered into my ear as he slowly started to move within me.

With slow, deep thrusts he went in as far as he could, then almost slid it out leaving just his bulbous head between my lips, I immediately started to pant.

I gripped his back and ran my hands up and down it. His flesh felt so good I was thinking. In my sexually addled state the phrase,'I'm his bitch' came in to my mind. I pushed that out and focused my thinking on the enormous love and gratitude that I felt for Gerald and the sheer intensity of the sexual feelings I was experiencing. As he brought me slowly nearer and nearer to my orgasm, I at last understood how love and sex combine to produce the most wonderful experiences.

"I do so love you," I whispered between deep sighs and moans.

"And I do you Billy, so much," he replied once more holding his such pleasure giving cock rigid and still, buried deep in me. Pushing myself back against it and trying to grip him as tight as I could with my anal muscle.

"I'll never leave you, ever." I said

Still not moving inside me, he lifted himself up and looked into my eyes as his hand found my chest, and squeezed that and pinched my aching nipples.

"No Billy, I will never leave you, I want to be with you all the time."

"I am ready Gerald, I want to cum Gerald, please, please make me cum."

Wrapping his arms round me, he started moving again. In and out, up and down, faster, slower, deeper and almost out. He thrust himself against me and I responded by wrapping my legs round him and forcing myself more firmly against him. I don't know how long it took from when I asked him to make me cum to when it was over.

I hardly remember actually cumming and certainly did not feel him cum or his sperm shoot into me. The sensations and emotional explosions were so extreme and intense that I think I may well have fainted. The details were a blur. From saying'please make me cum,' to the moment when my mind and body started to recover from the tremendous traumas, were a total fog.In fact the only indication that I had cum was the gooey mess that was now spread between our bodies.

The next things I remembered were him saying. "Oh yes, oh yes Billy that was amazing you are fantastic," and having my arms so tightly round his neck, my legs wrapped round him, my ankles on his back and with my bum raised up from the bed as he gently coaxed me down from my orgasm.

We stayed like that for some time with him inside me. Eventually I released my legs from round his hips. I looked into his eyes and said as I planted little kisses all over his face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much," I gabbled.

"Don't be silly, I told you before don't thank me, don't ever thank me for making love to you."

"Will we do it again?" I asked.

"Billy, if that is what you want, of course we will."

"Can we do it every night?" I mumbled so as not to be so demanding.

"Yes Billy, I'll find a way."

***

And that's how it was for the next 20 years. As time went by our love for each other got stronger and stronger and with our love for 'bareback' plus the increase in STD's, AID's etc; neither of us sought alternative partners; we were tempted several times but the thought of losing ones trust sealed our fate. Together we had a good life. Publicly we maintained the Chauffeur/Master image, an image that allowed me to see the world plus a few other things, but once behind closed doors we became lovers. Lovers in the sense it never became Bitch & Master nor did we get into the realms of wearing ladies apparel etc: which seems so popular these days?

Sadly Gerald died a couple of years ago, he was in his late 70's and is buried not far from here; having no relatives he willed all his investments and property to me, not that it done me any good for here I am, in my late 60's with not a soul to share it with.

As Billy wasn't all that forth coming as to what went on during their initial dalliance if one could call it that, I've embellished a lot into this story, however I did give him a copy of the manuscript prior to publication. His only comment which was said with a twinkle in his eye was, "Eee lass...either you've got one hell of a dirty mind or a vivid imagination,"

If only he knew.

12