Final Stop - Moscow Ch. 02

Story Info
David's and Sabina's humiliation worsens.
3.6k words
4.42
97.5k
29
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabina's scream could have shattered glass.

Master Gregor looked at his gun as if it had developed a mind of its own. A nick in the concrete two inches to the left of David's head told just how close the bullet had come. "Damn, bitch. You are one loud slut, you know that? You made me lose my concentration. Usually I never miss."

Rakari chuckled, but there was little humor in it. The handsome black man looked intently at David's whitened face before swiveling to meet Sabina's terrified expression. "I think you scared her good, Master G. Forgive me for being impertinent," Rakari ventured, "but if it's okay with you I'd like to take the husband downstairs to play with one of our unused slaves. Maybe fate hasn't ordained for you to kill the white boy just yet."

Master Gregor thoughtfully scratched his chin, the gun still dangling dangerously in his dominant hand. "Fine. But I think we should make Slave Sabina part of the fun. You'd like that, wouldn't you slut?" He laughed, grabbing her by the nape of the neck, and hauled her to her feet. Walking over to a security panel on the wall, he smacked the intercom button and spoke into the speakers.

"This is Gregor. I need Turano and Dillinger, on the double. Report to Dungeon Room A3." Gregor didn't have long to wait before the two security guards showed up. Their greedy eyes said that they were every bit a part of this kidnapping conspiracy and enjoyed working for their cruel, sadistic boss.

"Orders, Sir?" asked Turano, his Hispanic physique taut with muscle, his jaw twitching with barely contained lust.

Master Gregor turned to his companion. "It's your show now, Rakari." Rakari nodded with a grin.

"Take these two prisoners downstairs to B block. Get the brunette slut set up in the electric chair and put the white prick in cell B4 with Slave Jessika." He turned to the husband with a cruel grin. "Don't worry, white boy -- you'll get to see every minute of your wife getting her tits and pussy fried, I promise."

David tried to struggle, but the two guards put a chloroform rag over his nose and mouth, holding it tight until his resistance ebbed. They cut away his bonds and dragged him from the chair, looping their arms under his armpits on either side.

"I guess the little prick has some fight left in him," Master Gregor mused. Rakari shrugged, taking Sabina by the wrist as Gregor let her go.

Gregor continued, "I may stop by later to check up on them, Rakari. For now, I hope to watch the show from the comfort of my upstairs suite."

Rakari nodded. Each cell in the oil tycoon's dungeon had cameras, with the feed spread internally to various pleasure suites throughout the complex. Gregor's was one of the most immaculate suites, and he often enjoyed watching the slaves' torments from the comfort of his inner world.

It was maybe fifteen minutes later, which to Sabina seemed eternity, when she arrived in her new cell. They shoved her in and locked the door, leaving her alone for the time being. Naked and with her hands still bound, she did a 360 degree turn, taking in her drab surroundings. A Plexiglas wall bordered the giant room she'd been led into, revealing several smaller cells on all sides. She saw them put David in one of these cells. Peering more closely, she saw that another young woman was also a captive in the same cell. She was naked except for the strip of pink panties covering her sex. The blonde girl looked to be a teenager, 18 or 19, and her blue eyes were lighter than Sabina's. Her build was also even more slender than the brunette's, and her breasts smaller but still rounded and quite firm. Her small nose and tiny mouth made her look even younger than her years.

'Who is she?' Sabina wondered. Had she been captured in the same way they'd been kidnapped? Sabina tried to distract herself from her predicament by empathically imagining the blonde girl's story. She was a potential ally, and Sabina was determined to escape this place, no matter what. Any clue as to the girl's identity might be helpful. Judging from the fear in her eyes, it was clear that she wasn't any more willing to be here than they were. 'I have to somehow talk to her. Maybe David can find a way to cooperate with her to help us when our captors aren't looking,' she prayed. The determined brunette was already making up plans in her head, examining her surroundings for the tiniest glimmer of opportunity or hope.

David's torture, however, was only beginning...

***

David groaned, his eyes fluttering open for the second time that night, a second cruel return from the merciful blackness of unconsciousness. He realized that although he was naked, this time there were no restraints whatsoever. For a moment, hope soared in his chest. He looked around for clothing, a tool, ANYTHING, but found only a chest with despicable sex toys and, to his shock, a fellow captive.

The blonde teenager eyed him warily. She looked frightened, but not docile. Her blue eyes were flecked with yellow, and they looked at him pleadingly.

"Sir, please help get these off me!" she urged. David's eyes focused on the handcuffs which attached both her wrists to the headboard of an ornate bed which sat in the center of the small cell. There was simply the bed, a shower stall, and toilet - no curtain and no privacy of any kind. Then, with a gasp, David realized why the blonde girl hadn't been trying to get his attention sooner. Her gaze had returned to the transparent Plexiglas wall, and what lay behind it.

There, bound to a chair with alligator nipples attached to her breasts, a gagged Sabina looked imploringly at her husband. The man named Rakari was just attaching a final gator clip to the sensitive nub which was Sabina's clit. David's heartbeat sped five times faster as he realized that those gator clips were attached to wires which ran to a battery-powered device.

Suddenly he heard a voice booming from the speakers in the corner of his new cell. It was Rakari.

"I'm glad you made it, white boy. Congratulations on waking up for Round 2. As you can see, me and the young wife here are having a hell of a good time. I'm going to start shocking her beautiful tits and pussy unless you do exactly what I say. Got it?"

David groaned inwardly, his fists clenched with frustration and rage. "What do you want me to do?" he said, every word grating.

"See that hot little blonde fuck-toy in the corner? I want you to get her to suck your cock, and then, after she's got you good and ready, I want you to fuck her real hard and cum in her virgin pussy. Yeah, that's right, white boy. She's a VIRGIN. One of those prep school girls who decided to go on a European trip before starting college. Never been in a relationship with a real man. You're about to change all that."

As Rakari's voice died away, David's mind nearly exploded. He couldn't do this! He couldn't rape some innocent girl! He looked into the girl's eyes, and saw that her expression had turned from fear to outright panic. Trying to calm her down and give himself time to think, he said to her, "I don't want to hurt you. What's your name, sweetie?"

"Jessika." The blonde teenager had heard everything Rakari had said, and now she looked up into David's eyes with the same imploring look his wife was giving him through the Plexiglas.

"Please don't rape me!" she begged.

David sighed, trying to stifle his cock as it began to twitch to life the more his eyes fell upon the young blonde's gorgeous curves.

"Hurry up, white boy!' The deep rumble of Rakari's voice boomed from the other cell. David swiveled just in time to see Sabina writhe, naked in her bonds in the chair, her breasts jutting forward as electricity jolted them. A second turn of the knob on the electric device, and Sabina was in movement once again. Her thrashing, beautiful body this time seemed to be struggling with insane effort. The electric jolt was hitting her sensitive clit, wrenching a loud groan which David could easily hear through the speakers.

He watched with awful clarity as his young wife's eyes rolled back into her head, and she was clearly biting down on the gag for all she was worth. Finally, the shock subsided, and her heaving breasts were coated with sweat. Her pussy trickled with fluid which pooled on the seat of her chair. Rakari toweled off the messiness between Sabina's legs and wiped off the chair seat.

"Looks like your slut wife couldn't handle even a tiny shock to her pussy. She's already peed herself. Stupid cunt," Rakari growled, slapping her across the face and slipping two fingers into the brunette's sex, pumping back and forth into her heat while he listened to her groan and watched the delightful bounce of her breasts as she squirmed.

"She's not too happy about me finger-fucking her pussy, but as you and I know, white boy, it's going to get worse in just a second when I turn up the voltage on these clips again. Are you going to behave and get down to business or what?"

David's heart sank. 'Oh dear god, I can't let him shock her again! I can't!' was the mantra repeating through his head. With a heavy heart the handsome accountant approached Jessika and climbed onto the bed, standing so that his cock was now inches from her face.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but I have to do this. You need to suck my cock, or they're going to shock my wife. You know I don't want to do this, but I have to, Jessika. We have to do what he wants. It's our only chance."

Jessika's expression softened for a moment as she saw Sabina writhing once more in the restraints, but then her young face grew defiant.

"No! I won't suck you!" she blurted. David was almost ready to panic, and as he glanced over at his wife, he saw that Rakari was ready to apply shock number three. He didn't know how much Sabina could withstand.

"Sorry girl, but I'm going to do whatever I can to spare my wife more pain at that monster's hands." It was beginning to dawn on David exactly what he was willing to do to keep his true love safe. He went over to the chest of tools and pulled out a long string of anal beads. He had only the vaguest notion of what they were and why sexual partners enjoyed using them. He and Sabina had never used them before when having sex, and anal had never been their thing.

Now the pale young man approached Jessika with a grim look.

"You'll suck my cock or I'm going to shove all of these beads deep into your ass. The choice is yours," David said, not believing that these words were coming out of his own mouth.

The blonde teenager gasped, her defiance wavering. She shook her head, though, stubborn to the end. As David knelt behind her, spitting on the beads and then spitting a huge glob of saliva into her anus, her body flailed and she pushed hard against the headboard with her cuffed hands

"No, please! Don't do that!" she cried. David prepared to shove those beads past the girl's anal sphincter. As the first bead popped in, the young blonde groaned and shuddered.

"OK, OK! I'll suck you. Please, take it out!" she wailed.

David positioned his cock once more, not yet taking out the anal bead. He would use it for leverage if he had to. Now he groaned, letting the young blonde's tongue finally taste the tip of his penis. She flicked her tongue along the bulbous ridge of his cock before gently impaling her mouth around his penis. The girl's dutiful sucks begin with a slow, steady rhythm. David was appalled at his own arousal, sharp and insistent. His cock elongated, pre-cum dripping from the tip of his penis. His testicles swayed gently as he thrust a little into the girl's face. Soon the teenage girl had his balls gently smacking against her chin. He groaned, his pre-cum reaching epic proportions. Streams of clear liquid escaped from the girl's lips, dribbling down her chin.

"You're doing good, white boy! Keep that up and your wife here is going to have a nice reprieve from those pussy shocks!" Rakari announced through the speakers. David turned, watching with a strange mixture of gratitude and horror as Rakari removed the gator clips before reclining the plush dungeon chair his wife was strapped to, spreading her legs wide, and sinking his cock deeply into the folds of her sex as her moans erupted over the speakers.

"Yeah, white boy...this is much better. She much prefers my hard, warm dick in her than those electric jolts, don't you cutie?" David could see the profile of his wife's naked body, her wrists still tied to the chair's armrests, as Rakari pounded into her pussy. Sabina's groans were like a liquid nightmare pouring into his heart. What made it even worse, though, was the sudden change of tone, as those grunts turned from unwilling protests to outright moans of lust.

"Oh yeah, bitch. Give your hubby a show!" Rakari murmured. Then, as if aware that Jessika was easing off in her sucking of David's penis, Rakari shouted though the speakers.

"You better get your cock in that blonde cunt's honey-pot, and I mean FAST, white boy, or I'm gonna put the gator clips back and turn up the voltage to the highest fucking setting!"

Duly motivated, David began thrusting brutally into Jessika's cute face. The blonde girl moaned as he fucked her face so hard that his testicles slapped with loud smacking sounds against her chin. Cum was almost ready to boil out of his testicles, but he held back. He watched the teenager's eyes go wide as his penis got shoved halfway down her throat. She gagged, spluttered, and tried to brace her hands against the headboard to push her jaw backward from the cock that was impaling it.

He grasped her by the nape of the neck instead, holding her mouth so tightly around his cock as he groaned. "Just a little more, sweetie. Hold me in your mouth just a little more, and I promise this will soon be over," he sighed. Now, as her warm mouth encased him, he finally felt the impending explosion.

Swiftly, the handsome male captive yanked his cock out of her mouth. Strings of his pre-cum dangled like melted cheese from the teenage girl's lips. She was still coughing when David yanked out the anal bead, ripped off the pink panties, and nestled his cock-head between her inviting cunt lips. He gently stroked her shapely ass, trying to give her some comfort before what was to come. If she truly was a virgin, this was going to hurt.

"Hurry up, white boy! And you better give it to her rough, fuck her real HARD, or I'm going to take out my displeasure on your young wife," Rakari promised.

Realizing that he had no choice, David muttered empty apologies to the stricken blonde captive. "Forgive me sweetie. I have to fuck you."

"Uhhh god! Pull it out! Take it out! Jessika cried as he began to drive his hips forward. David couldn't believe the tightness. The slender blonde was tighter than Sabina had ever been. She squeezed his cock like a vice, milking his balls towards release from the moment his cock embedded all the way into her pussy's soft folds.

Jessika screamed as something tore, and then that uncomfortable feeling of fullness pervaded her core. She cried for mercy, for him to stop, as David fucked her hard and fast, frantic to spare his wife any more of Rakari's punishments.

Jessika's ordeal continued for what seemed to her an eternity. She couldn't imagine how that cock hadn't ripped her in two. That's what it originally felt like. But as time passed, as the dull ache in her body succumbed to a dull, sizzling fire, something else enflamed her beyond the pain. The young blonde slowly felt it. Not just pain, but something else. 'Is this arousal? So this is what it feels like to fuck?' she realized.

David watched his cock vanish into her pussy from behind. His hands gently massaged the silken skin of her back before gripping her waist and holding her still for the next hard plunge. "You feel so good, sweetie...I'm sorry I had to do this, but god, you feel so good squeezing my dick," he found himself admitting, shocked at the words.

The blonde girl moaned unexpectedly. Her whole body tensed, as if she'd just heard the cry of a wolf instead of her own lust giving rise to sound. "Uhhh please, Sir...go more slowly. It feels better when you go slower," she breathed.

David looked through the Plexiglas as if asking Rakari' permission. The black giant was still plowing Sabina's sex with his angry cock, slamming into her as she groaned through her gag. Suddenly he clenched both of his massive hands around Sabina's slender neck, erupting a blast of jism through her snatch that had her shivering even as she found she could barely breathe.

Finally spent, Rakari lay still between the gorgeous brunette's legs. His massive form draped across Sabina's fragile, naked femininity like a dark blanket. He turned to watch the progress of David's fucking. David had eased up his penetrations of Jessika's cunt, and the teenage girl had rewarded him in two ways. She was now actually driving her hips back to meet his thrusts, eagerly slurping up his cock between her pussy lips. At the same time her grunts of pain were now yielding to moans of modest pleasure.

'This isn't so bad,' Jessika told herself. 'If I give them a good show, maybe they'll let me go. Maybe the big black man will let me go if I just please him!' she hoped. Jessika thought of her girlfriends, who were probably worried sick, and her parents back home. She'd tried to tell the one named Gregor that her parents could pay a ransom, if that's what he wanted, but her pleas had fallen on deaf ears 'This is my only hope,' the young blonde convinced herself. 'I need to be submissive, to make them think that I'll do whatever they want. If I cooperate, maybe one of the Masters will take me in and let me persuade him to let me go!'

It was after these thoughts struck like lightning in the blonde's head that David noticed a true change in the girl's demeanor. The teenage captive was thrusting her hips back even more powerfully, encasing every inch of his throbbing penis. She gripped him with an iron squeeze, milking his balls for their precious cream.

"Cum in me, you bastard! Fuck my pussy with your worthless cock!" she wailed. "Go ahead and fuck my damn brains out!"

David couldn't believe it, but he kept fucking her, ramming his shaft deep into her silken clam. His cock couldn't stand much more of this. 'Oh god, Sabina. I hope you're not seeing this,' he begged inwardly. His face turned just in time to see Rakari standing close to the Plexiglas wall. He was gripping Sabina by the neck, holding her tightly against him as his free hand idly fondled her tits and squeezed her still pert nipples. Excess cum oozed down Sabina's inner thighs and dripped in gooey strands from her ruined pussy.

She watched with pure torment as her husband was forced to fuck and cum in another woman's most intimate orifice.

"Yeah, white boy! Your wife is getting a good eyeful of this hot shit! Keep fucking that blonde slave-girl until you empty your balls in her tight twat!" Rakari growled.

Sure enough, David found it nearly impossible to hold out much longer. He also realized that he needed to pee badly, and the sense of fullness in his bladder ricocheted through his cock, making the joining of their bodies almost painfully pleasurable as his cock sawed back and forth, violating Jessika's pussy again and again.

"Fuck me, you asshole! Drill my wet pussy!" Jessika was shouting. She was still shouting for him to cum deep inside her when he did just that. Obliging the teenage girl, David catapulted his penis forward into the blonde's baby-making slit, spewing a geyser of cum that filled up her insides. He let out a primal growl as he came, feeling his cock twitch in the helpless girl cuffed to the headboard. He had bare moments to feel regret for what he'd done to this once-innocent girl, but even that regret paled in comparison to one thing: the shame when he saw the look in his wife's eyes as Sabina was forced to watch, seeing her husband's now-flaccid cock gently slip from the blonde's despoiled sex.

12