Final Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking we were done with this syrup, but we couldn't miss out on the 'chocolate highway'!" he grinned as he quickly followed the dripper with his tongue, cleaning her pussy lips, then moving lower, to lave her 'taint before finally coming to his goal, that tight star that he so desired. After brushing his flattened tongue across the entire little asterisk, he made a point and insinuated it into her forbidden darkness, feeling her squirm as he applied pressure. The tip gained entry, but her tightness prevented any further progress until she remembered the how to loosen her sphincter. She squeezed as if she was going to go; knowing that she was well cleaned out by the recent enema that her mother had given her. He felt the muscle relax and pressed harder, pleasuring in the feeling of his tongue slipping further into her dark opening.

"Ummmm, yes Daddy, your tongue feels wonderful in there. Lick my asshole; I love it when you tongue fuck it. Harder Daddy, push it in farther!" she encouraged.

Bill followed her instructions, pushing his tongue as far as it had ever been in her sweet butt, the syrup helping lube the way as he pressed deeply into her back door. He noticed Lucy joining in, caressing the younger lady's skin, sending shivers across her body as her hands found her daughter's breasts. She pinched each nipple gently at first, then increasingly harder as they became more erect with the stimulation. Bill continued tonguing her tight hole, his nose planted between those luscious pussy lips as he enjoyed her squirming pleasure. He now began using the dripper for other things, gently stroking the small ribbed end over her hard nubbin. She rewarded him with a long moan before he turned it around and slipped the longer ribbed end between her folds, gently probing her pussy with the wooden stimulator.

"Oh Daddy, you're driving me crazy! I want to feel that big cock in my ass, and I want it NOW!" she demanded.

Bill was ready to comply, but Lucy had other plans. She dipped a set of the intricately shaped and decorated anal beads in the jar of anal lube on the tray and replaced Bill's tongue with the smallest bead, pressing on her tight and spit covered butt hole until it disappeared inside of her.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "That feels different Sis. More, more!" she begged, and Lucy was quick to comply. She pushed two more of the slippery beads into her daughter's butt, and then pulled on the string to create pressure on her inner sphincter before pushing another, larger bead into her. Holly was squirming now, her hips undulating under the pleasurable onslaught, and Lucy kept feeding the beads into her until only the ring at the end was visible protruding from her star. Bill swirled the small end of the dripper around Holly's clit as her mother began pulling the beads out, each one coming into view with a little 'pop', inaudible but visible to both of her lovers.

"Mom, Sis!" Holly exclaimed, unable to decide which she wanted to call her lover, and not really caring. "So nice!" she hissed as the beads continued to exit her writhing body, until there was only the first small bead that had entered her left her butt. Lucy dipped her hand into the jar of lube and coated Bill's cock as she pulled the last bead out, guiding it toward her daughters crinkled opening before sliding the head up and down the tormented crack.

"Do you want it Sis?" Lucy questioned her daughter. Do you want to feel Bill's cock in your tight ass hole?"

"YES, oh yes, please Daddy, FUCK MY ASS HOLE!" she cried.

Bill needed no more encouragement, pressing forward with his cock, Lucy making sure the aim was true for the first opening of her darling daughters forbidden depths. He felt resistance for a moment, but when the anal virgin squeezed her muscle again, the head of his cock disappeared inside the tight hole.

"Ahhhhhggggghhhhhhhh!" Holly cried when the fat head of Bill's cock first penetrated her ass hole.

Bill froze, almost losing his erection at the agonized scream that escaped Holly's throat. He started to pull out of her, but Holly stopped him, reaching down to grasp his hips and prevent his exit. She raised her legs higher, locking her elbows and her knees as she tried to adjust to the new sensation. There was pain, but something more, something so erotic that she never even considered asking him to stop. Lucy looked on with a hint of concern on her face as she watched her daughters agonized face, eyes clinched tightly shut and mouth opening and closing involuntarily. Holly squeezed hard again, trying hard to open herself to the anal invasion, and at the same time dropped her arms back to her lovers hips as she pulled him into her, guiding him as the fat cock penetrated another half inch or so.

"Slowly Daddy, slowly. I want to feel that fat cock all the way in me, feel your balls pressed against my ass crack. I'm starting to stretch for you, I can feel myself opening up for that fat prick. Ummmm, easy, yes, push your cock in my butt Daddy, fill me with that big hunk of hard flesh!" she encouraged, her back door opening up gradually to the girth of his manhood. "More now Daddy, I want it, I need it! I can take it Daddy" she declared, at the same time thrusting her hips towards him and pulling him deeper. "YES YES YES!" she cried, shouting at the top of her lungs as the last of his cock found it's way into her dark depths.

Bill's cock was now buried to the hilt in her ass hole, and she felt like she was in heaven. The initial pain was gone, replaced with an intense feeling of... fullness, accomplishment, and yes, pleasure. She tried to push harder up to him, but her position made it difficult. He withdrew about half of his cock from her ass hole, them pushed back in, but not quite all the way as he worked on helping her get used to the anal invasion. She wanted more though, and was becoming frustrated with his patience.

"Do it Daddy, fuck the shit out of me! Drive that big cock all the way in, I want you to fuck my ass HARD!"

The intense pressure on his cock was amazing to Bill. It felt like he was still wearing the discarded cock ring at the base of his dick. The tight grip that her sphincter had on him was intensified by the searing heat within her. The young lady was on fire! He reveled in the pleasure that opening this beauty's ass gave to him. The tight grip of her muscle worked like the ring, helping him hold off his orgasm; otherwise he would already have spurted his hot cream deep inside of her rectum.

Encouraged by her demands, he lifted her legs and began to slide in and out of her ass, slowly at first in spite of her demands, then faster, faster, harder as she shrieked curse words at him that he wasn't even sure even he knew. He lost all sense of concern and began pile driving into her tortured rectum, pulling almost all the way out before plunging to her deepest depths over and over again. He had envisioned a slow, gentle first time with his lusty niece, but soon found out that she didn't want that, she wanted it fast, and hard!

"Give it to me Daddy, ream my ass, fuck the shit out of me!"

Lucy felt it was time for her to join in, and picked up the discarded dripper. She coated it with lube before aiming it at her daughters distended clit, eliciting another shriek as Bill's cocked plunged in and out of the stretched sphincter. The two older people working on the younger girl knew that she was nearing orgasm. Driving into the thrashing eighteen year old, Bill felt his own control waning as he watched his cock disappear and reappear in the tight, slippery hole. He pulled entirely out of her for a moment, and then quickly pushed back in after hearing her agonized protest.

"No Daddy, don't take your cock out of my ass hole, ever, I LOVE IT!" she begged.

He couldn't help himself though; he had to pull all the way out again, marveling at how that once clinched little star now gaped with desire for his prick. He didn't leave her empty for long though, slipping back into her dark depths, impaling her over and over again as she writhed and shook beneath his carnal deeds. Lucy reached behind him and cupped his balls as he drove into her daughter, feeling him tense at the added pleasure. She kept up the stimulation of both lovers, and when she sensed that Holly was going to peak, she shoved her finger deep into Bill's ass hole, sliding her lubed digit across his prostate, back and forth. She wanted the two to cum together, and her timing was perfect.

The screams and yells were now unintelligible as they worked their way to the magic land. Holly sensed, rather than felt the hard cock that was invading her dark portal expand even further; and then she indeed felt as it began pulsing in her ass, hot jets of white liquid penetrating her deepest recesses, sending her into the same surreal world. The two bodies melded together as they enjoyed their almost simultaneous climaxes, Bill pushing hard into her and holding against her writhing body, pinning her to the mattress as his balls emptied deep into her rectum, the excess spilling from within and dripping down the crack of her ass and onto the bed sheet.

Lucy kept up her stimulation of the two lovers until she knew they could take no more, then mercifully pulled away to allow them to settle back to reality. Bill's cock had slid from Holly's butt, her legs had lowered to the mattress, and the two lay together for a moment, huffing and puffing while trying to regain normal breathing. They locked in a long embrace, their mouths joined together along with their bodies as they showed their deep love for each other.

Bill finally gained the strength to roll off of the small woman, hoping he hadn't squeezed the breath from her as he did so. She smiled at him, then at her mother as she exhaled a deep breath, and all was well in her world. Her ass hole was a little sore, but she knew that she would be enjoying this more in the near future.

"Thank you Daddy, you've made me whole, and I'll love you always for that."

Lucy was the first to rise, gathering all of the used toys and implements together to take to the kitchen. Bill helped Holly stand, smiling proudly at the gob of sperm that was dripping from her no longer virgin ass hole as he led her to the shower.

"That was fun Daddy, now what are we going to do for an encore?"

Bill was already thinking about that, but that will be for another story.