Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. Where have you been? Come to tuck me in?" said Marie through closed eyes as she rolled onto Samantha.

Samantha was in one hell of a spot now. Thinking quickly she decided to engage the woman rather then answer her and blow her cover. This would also accomplish one of her goals she thought as she pressed her lips to her lover's.

Marie decided that was an acceptable answer and kept her eyes closed as she decided this was as close to heaven as she may ever get. Her head was still swimming, and her pussy was quickly warming. The funny thing is she couldn't feel her lover's goatee, but she felt hair on her arm. Maybe she was still too drunk to really understand what her body was feeling. Maybe that was not such a bad thing because the lips felt so soft if a bit urgent. I guess after three weeks of no loving her man was in a rush.

Samantha had to think fast. She decided it would be best to hide herself under the cover incase Marie opened her eyes. She decided it was time to taste her first pussy. Moving down Marie knew what was coming. Tim loved oral, but could only give it for a few minutes before his dick told him to move things along. Marie felt her lover move her shirt over her tits and felt that sweet mouth nuzzling her nipples. Marie had never felt such a gentle suckling. That drink must have been damn good because this is starting to become a great sex session. Everything feels lighter for some reason. Even the squeezing hands seem to be softer and gentler then she can ever remember them being.

Samantha was making her way down to lick her first pussy. Had it not been for the buzz she still felt, she would have not had the nerve to go this far. It's the drink that gave her the courage to go the final step and take her first muff dive. She noticed the silky panties and smelt Marie's lovely musk. It was getting moist from the attentions Marie had received thus far. The smell drove Samantha even closer. She decided that sliding the panties to the side would be the easiest thing. Reaching her hand into a pussy so different from her own was exciting. She moved the silk panel aside taking a second to admire the beauty there. Marie spread her legs wide urging her lover on.

Samantha decided time wasn't on her side and dove in. She tried to think about what she liked in oral play. She used one hand to spread Marie's lips while sucking on the outer labia like it was a soft cock. It felt so good in her mouth and tasted delicious. She could tell this was working as the labia were swelling. She decided to move to the other side before going for the center. After waiting long enough she took a few sweet licks on the outer rim of Marie's wet pussy. This was driving Marie crazy. Finally Samantha plunged her tongue into the center until her lips were touching Marie's lower lips. This reminded her of getting her pussy sucked and decided to try it. She was rewarded with a flood of pussy juice. This drove Samantha to try and give Marie an orgasm. She decided to go straight for her clit as this is how she loves to have her pussy licked. She reached her tongue out and flicked it back and forth the clit at a pace she couldn't believe was possible.

Marie loved the oral until her lover started going for her clit. Tim knew her clit was too sensitive for this, but he would do it sometimes to make Marie bring him up. This obviously being the case tonight, she decided to give him what he wanted. She knew she was wet enough to make his dick slide in easily. Reaching under the covers for Tim she felt his head, but this head has curly hair on it. Wait, what is going on.

Samantha knew she was busted when she felt Marie tense up. She decided to approach her before Marie decided to start getting loud.

****

Tim woke up having to piss like a racehorse. He got up and noticed Samantha was missing. Hmm he thought. He decided his bladder couldn't wait. After leaving the bathroom he decided to figure out where Samantha was. Maybe she had to get something out of her room. As he walked to the door he noticed the door was closed. He also heard soft wet sounds and quiet moans of pleasure. He recognized those moans. That was Marie...so that's where Samantha is. Holy shit was all that he could think. He couldn't think of what to do. As he was thinking, the sounds stopped suddenly. They were soon replaced by soft talking he couldn't understand.

****

Samantha jumped from under the covers and covered Marie's mouth quickly to keep her from screaming out.

"I'm sorry Marie, but I couldn't help myself. I've been so close to you all night, and I've never been with a woman and with all the drinking I decided tonight was the best time to try it," Samantha whispered frantically trying to get her point across. With that all out she slowly removed her hand from Marie's mouth.

Marie was torn. She didn't know what to do. She enjoyed what had been happening, and as much as she hated to admit it, she was excited and enjoying the feel of Samantha this close. Marie decided to just fucking go with it. She knew it's not what her family would like or what anyone else may approve, but she knew her man would enjoy the hell out of it and, from the tingling in between her legs, so would she.

"It's okay Samantha. I've been curious about this for a long time too, but I really wish I had been more aware for the first part. I thought you were Tim. Speaking of which, he is going to hate that he missed it. He and I have been talking about doing something like this for a long time. I think he'll be pleased with who it's with too. You are so beautiful," Marie whispered before grabbing Samantha behind her neck and pulling her down to kiss her. "It's my turn to eat that sweet little pussy you have."

Samantha lay on her back as Marie switched places with her newfound lover. After a little more tongue twisting action, Marie decided it was time to go for the plunge. She started descending Samantha's thin little body. Samantha wanted her little tits sucked and figured Marie would oblige. She pulled her shirt up letting Marie's eyes feast on her perky little tits. Marie decided that Samantha was giving her a signal to lick those stiff little nipples. She was only too happy to suck those tits that were so different from her own. Marie then decided to move onto the main course. Licking Samantha's stomach down to her navel and lower she finally reaches her goal. She leans up and looks down on the shaven pussy mound lying in front of her. As if on cue, Samantha spread her legs, and Marie let out a gasp because of how beautiful it looked.

As if driven by some force unknown to her, Marie drifted toward that sexy sight. She reached her hand out to feel the silky smooth skin below her touch. She couldn't keep herself from leaning in and getting a taste. She dove in tongue leading straight for Samantha's sweet center.

****

Hearing pleasurable sounds coming back out of the room made Tim feel sure that Marie was in on it. He also noticed the sounds weren't from Marie meaning that she must be pleasuring Samantha in some way. This made Tim's penis strain against his already stretched jeans. Making sure the moans were steady, Tim undressed in the hallway and slowly opened the door. He noticed that the light was on, and he could tell that Samantha had her eyes closed. Marie was facing away from him with that great ass pointing his way. His penis turned into a divining rod at that moment that led him to a well of pussy juice.

Marie felt movement on the bed a second before she felt her pussy get filled. Samantha and Marie both looked to notice that Tim had entered the room and was pounding Marie like a jackhammer. He only smiled back at these two lovely ladies. They returned his smile and went back to enjoying their great sex. Marie felt her orgasm building. After all of the foreplay and excitement with the experience of a woman's pussy in front of her she was ready to explode. To get her climax, Marie started ramming her big ass into Tim's dick. The best part was feeling his balls smacking her clit. Samantha started rubbing her clit to help since Marie was getting distracted. It was so sexy seeing Tim behind Marie. She's glad that he's having a good time and loves that he is watching her get her pussy eaten. She just wants to cum so he can see her wet Marie's face with pussy juice. Thanks to the alcohol, Tim was able to hold onto his load even after feeling Marie's pussy spasm around his cock.

Marie was having the most intense orgasm of her life. She was moaning into Samantha's pussy and squeezing her sweet little tits. Her moaning must have triggered something in Samantha because she started shooting juice into Marie's face. Marie was so shocked; she actually jumped back a bit. Samantha was screaming into a pillow to keep from waking her roommate. Marie, while still getting her pussy hammered, decides she wants to share the load with Samantha. She moved next to Samantha pulling Tim's cock out of her in the process. Motioning for him to bring his cock next to their two faces, Marie lures her man to his climax.

Tim was having the night of his life, and now, he is getting the chance to blow his load in his most favorite way. Two beautiful faces to blow his load on brought his climax that much closer. He moved next to their two beautiful faces. Both looked expectantly up at him. Samantha then licked Tim's cockhead and took his throbbing cock into her mouth. Marie grabbed his cock base and started licking his balls and shaft. Then she started jerking his cock urging him to cum. It didn't take much urging with to hotties on his cock. Tim decided to help shoot and aim by grabbing his cock and jerking the last few times. The girls both looked up and opened their mouths ready for the load. As it spurted it hit Samantha and stretched from her chin to her eye. The second shot went in Marie's mouth mostly. Closing her mouth to taste it the third hit her in the forehead. The rest Samantha wanted in her mouth. Fixing her mouth around his shooting cock, she drained him of everything he had left.

After cumming, Tim collapsed on his back while the girls cleaned themselves up by licking the cum off of one another. A few minutes later Marie decided to leave Samantha and Tim in the bed together and take the couch for herself. She told them that her pussy was spent after a pounding like that. She just wanted them both to enjoy each other for a while. She knew they would soon pass out anyhow. Tim did have a habit of getting up at four or five in the morning horny as hell though, but that is a story for another time.

*

Feel free to let me know what you think. This story may be continued based on feedback.

12