Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

It was better than I ever imagined it could be. Not only were the visual senses being stimulated, but the sounds that accompanied the two women as they cunt-fucked one another went beyond words capable of describing it. With so much arousal, excitement and stimulation between them, the free flowing lubrications from each began to mingle, froth and emit the most delicious juicy sucking sounds I'd ever heard. Periodically, as their combined lust escalated, they would not merely grind themselves against one another, but literally 'hump' with the slap of flesh, soft, sweet pussy flesh coming together, the 'sucking' sounds becoming even louder, more liquefied.

"Get your ass over here and suck my tits!" Chris finally demanded, turning to look towards me as I sat there with a dumb-founded shit-eating expression on my face.

Placing her huge breasts together, I brought both of those incredibly long thick nipples into my mouth sucking them simultaneously. With her hands free, Chris took over where my own had been only moments ago. The feel of her thumb as it hooked itself beneath the ridge of my cock-crown, stroking it, gliding the tip of her fingernail over and around it caused it to throb almost painfully, but so fucking wonderfully so! "Think you can cum again?" she asked.

"Fuck, I don't know...but I don't fucking care either!" I exclaimed. "What I'm seeing, what you're doing, is pleasure enough," I told her.

By the expression on Brenda's face, I could see she was nearing her sweetness. Rotating her pelvis, her pubic mound pressed hotly, tightly against Chris's, the continued "squishy" sound coming from their cunts as they continued to kiss one another made me begin to believe that anything was possible. And though I wondered if indeed I would even ejaculate a thing, I now knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that seeing this, being a part of it, I would at least climax in whatever fashion that might take.

"Oh God Christie, I want you to cum with me!" Brenda urged. "I want to feel your pussy explode against mine! Please!"

The wanton, explicit way she spoke seemed to heighten Chris's response almost immediately, as well as my own. I honestly didn't think it possible, but suddenly there it was. That "Oh God I'm about to fucking cum" feeling suddenly tightened my balls. Stepping over, not even thinking about it, nor wondering whether I should or shouldn't be doing this, I parked the head of my dick squarely upon the tightly pressed mounds of the two women as they continued fucking one another towards heavenly bliss.

I was pleasantly surprised when I actually came. My little sperm-makers must have been working overtime to be sure, and though I didn't exactly throw a rope, there was sufficient joy-juice that spilled erotically between their still kissing lips.

"Oh yeah baby!" Chris wailed, "Cum on us honey, let our pussies suck up your prick juice!" And God did they!

Weak kneed, I stumbled backwards into the chair where I collapsed unceremoniously. With the addition of my creamy fuck-juice, the noisy erotic sounds seemed to become even more prevalent, though the two of them were now humping against one another in a sexual frenzy as they approached what was becoming a nice simultaneous orgasm together. Their mutual cries of pleasure seemed to erupt in unison, each thumping, and humping against one another, as the tidal wave of their combined climax seemed to wash them away into complete and total oblivion.

I sat back, lighting up yet another cigarette, content to merely sit there and look on at the two now exhausted spent, thoroughly satisfied vixens who continued to lay, cunt to cunt, basking in the afterglow of their Sapporoistic encounter.

#

After I had gathered some strength and sensibility, I headed back out into the living room, poured myself a glass of wine, and walked out onto the balcony. Though I was nude, it was pitch black with not even a hint of moon outside.

I stood there for quite some time sipping my wine, allowing the girls to recover from their own incredible experience undisturbed, allowing them some privacy to chat, talk, or whatever they wanted to do together without my being around them.

Minutes later I felt Chris step up behind me, the softness of her breasts pressing against my back, her arms encircling my chest, one finger lightly teasing the nipple-ring I wore.

"Incredible isn't it?" she whispered.

"Beautiful," I replied. "It's really nice out here." She slapped my ass, hard.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know," I teased. "But yes it is," I added turning to face her. We kissed, our lips pressing, searching, tongues once again flicking out to tease and taste one another. I could taste my own essence upon hers. She smiled.

"Well, I did feel like it was necessary to clean up your mess from Brenda's pussy," she told me. I laughed, drawing her closer to me.

"Speaking of which, where is she?"

"In the shower, which is where I'm headed. Thought I'd ask if you'd care to join us. We're all smelling a bit funky."

"I like funky."

She threw her head back and laughed, "Me too, especially that cum funkiness you've dumped all over me."

"And hopefully again soon too!" I added.

"You're amazing you know that?"

"Why?" I asked her.

"You're simply one of the most uninhibited, sensual men I have ever met before in my entire life," she explained.

"Well, ditto. You are too!" I told her, leaning over to kiss both of her breasts, not at all surprised to find her nipples just as stiff and as hard as they had been all evening.

"Come on," she said reaching down to take firm hold of her favorite handle. "Otherwise, I'm going to make you fuck me out here on the balcony," she announced.

"Things to do list," I teased. "As soon as I recover enough to be able to do that." Then I followed happily along as she led me by the handle down the hall towards the bathroom.

#

The bathroom was big enough all by itself, but the shower was enormous, serving two purposes as both a shower as well as a steam room. Several marble benches sat around the enclosure at differing heights. Two sets of showerheads sat at either end, along with a flowing waterfall like shower directly overhead if one preferred the feel of that. Which obviously Brenda did as she stood beneath it allowing the nice hot water to cascade down upon her.

"Mind if we join you?" Chris asked already stepping inside the enclosure, pulling me immediately in behind her.

In response, Brenda reached over to begin soaping up Chris's breasts while I in turn began soaping up her back and ass. We soon exchanged places, sandwiching Brenda between us while we did the same for her, and then it was my turn. It hadn't been that long, not yet quite an hour since we'd left the bedroom. And yet, as Brenda's hand, along with Chris's soaped my now flaccid cock and balls, it began to show signs of renewed life.

"Well, well. What have we here?" Chris asked, going from a wash-fondling to an outright stroking of my rapidly rising penis.

"I've always wondered if you were actually capable of raising the dead, I guess now we know don't we?"

Stepping up beside us, Brenda slipped her hand down between Chris's legs and began fondling her as she continued fondling and playing with me.

"I can't believe I'm still this fucking horny!" Chris announced. "And getting hornier and hornier by the minute!" she added breathlessly as Brenda's finger slipped gingerly inside her rapidly moistening slit.

"Come over here so I can lick you again," Brenda instructed. She moved over to one of the bench seats sitting down. Chris followed, stepping up onto the second tier directly over her girlfriend, using the safety bar for support, perfectly positioned as Brenda reached up spreading Chris's succulent pussy lips giving her exposed clitoris a welcoming lick.

"Oh fuck that feels nice!" Chris mewled.

I moved behind Chris, once again capturing her breasts within my hands, toying with her aroused nipples, tapping them, then gently pulling on them as Brenda's tongue busily went to work on Chris's sweet tasting cunt.

I felt my hard stiff cock pressing against the softness of Chris's ass, the slipperiness of the soap allowing it to slide back and forth against her in a tantalizing erotic caress.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me. Stick that mother-fucking cock inside my pussy!"

Well I'd never fucked my mother with it, though as a young boy I'd once jerked off thinking about it. Even so, I reached down prepared to guide my prick towards that waiting inviting hole that Brenda was still busily enjoying. I felt the knob of my prick slide against the opening of her ass, and stopped. Grinning, I placed my finger there instead, the combination of soap making access to that tight little opening a deliciously decadent thought. Chris moved back against me, urging me to continue without speaking, though her moans said all that needed to be said. I felt the head of my prick suddenly pop through the opening of her ass, and held it there. Chris's knees buckled as she balanced herself on Brenda's face.

"Oh fuck me!" Chris groaned deeply. "Oh fuck David, I love the feel of your prick inside my ass!"

I slowly inched it in a little deeper allowing her to adjust to the sudden unexpected intrusion, though Brenda's flicking tongue on Chris's clit was certainly helping things along.

"Oh shit! Shit! That feels good!" Chris cried out once again. "Oh yeah baby, suck my clit...suck it hard for me!" she begged her friend. "Now...push it all the way in David, all the way fucking in!"

I pushed, though still going slowly until I felt the entire length of my shaft embedded as deeply inside her as it was possible for me to do. I stood, unmoving, allowing her to once again adjust, though I purposely throbbed inside her so she could feel it moving about as I did.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed once again. "Fuck!"

And then I began to.

The tightness of her ass passage as it clenched, relaxed, and clenched again around my shaft as I ever so slowly thrust inside her, pulling out just as slowly, if not even more so was driving her insane. Her legs shook, her ass quivering. A combination of being so fully filled, a tongue delicately dancing about the surface of her clit was taking her to new, previously unattainable heights.

I found her breasts, her nipples somehow harder, longer, fatter than I remembered them being.

"Pull on the fuckers!" she demanded. I did.

"Oh god!" she moaned.

I twisted them, pulling on them, then released them only to recapture them again in perfect timing of my inward thrust back inside that nice tight little fuck-hole.

"Oh fuck...fuck! I'm going to cum soon!" she stated as though surprised by that.

By her sudden increased movements, I now knew that Brenda had included a finger inside Chris's pussy, especially as I could feel it pressing against the side of my prick as I continued to fuck in and out of her. Her tongue was twirling in a maddened frenzy of its own, her fingers working their own magic inside Chris's pussy while my own magical wand performed tricks of it's own inside her velveteen ass.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm almost...almost..."

I shoved with all my might inside her ass, somehow driving even deeper than I'd been able to before.

"THERE!" Chris screamed in what was a blood-curdling cry of spasmodic release. I felt her ass suddenly gripping me like a vise, unable to move, or even withdraw so tight had her muscles constricted around me. I could still feel the rapid pummeling of Brenda's fingers working inside her, amazed that in a way, she was using them to stroke my cock off with too. I felt my balls suddenly implode, a rush of semen gushing forth from the tip of my prick, flooding the walls and cavern of Chris's well-violated ass as she continued to scream in complete and total ecstasy.

#

We had all three soon after tumbled back out into the bedroom, collapsing into the bed, still nude, but exhausted from our near non-stop orgy. Never before in my entire life had I felt so euphoric, so overwhelmingly satiated as I felt now. Chris lay between us, my hand resting comfortingly upon her left breast spooning her from behind while she in turn cupped one of Brenda's soft tits, doing likewise to her as we snuggled together in a pressed heap of satisfied flesh and desire.

Half asleep now, she spoke. "Damn, and to think, we still have three more days together," she said dreamily.

I could only lay there and smile as the list got longer and longer.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers