Finally

Story Info
Forbidden love, a decade in the making.
4.3k words
4.06
13.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Door

Pacing wasn't working! I'd fluffed the pillows ... brushed my teeth... brushed my hair... Straightened my blouse a million times... And, I still couldn't steady my mind..

I'd been waiting on this day for so long... Finally ... Dreams coming true... A world colliding... as it was meant to be ... Finally...

Who would have thought you would have taken the chance ... That you would have left your safe little world... To take a walk in mine...

When I sent you the letter, I almost didn't expect a reply, much less a phone call... "Of course, I'll be there!" I'd heard you say. Those words ring in my mind, so clear, so profound! You're coming to me ... Finally...

Years before, we'd fallen in love at the wrong time ... in the wrong place... only to find each other again. The time spent talking, remembering, needing, wanting had come to fruition ... Finally ...

I checked my watch, again ... Another few minutes, and you'll walk through that door ... Will it be enough? ... Can I walk away, yet again? ...

The little travel agency I'd chosen was quaint & smelled of lilac... The lady had laughed at me when I told her our story ... "You're taking quite a chance, young lady."... "I know," I said. "But, he's worth it."... I left with our tickets. 5 days & 4 nights of sunshine, waves & love making. We were to set sail one month from that day, from Cape May, PA. A 'love' cruise. Perfect!

Sounds from the boat filled my head... People mulling in the hallway... My heart racing as I sat on the end of the bed, watching the door... Anticipating your arrival ...

Remembering the day I'd mailed that letter, containing the ticket ... I licked that envelope with all the love in my heart, hoping & praying, you wouldn't throw it away ... I needed this getaway with you ...

The ship was vast, with many floors ... I'd chosen a quiet suite with a beautiful view ... Wide windows would let in the sun during the day ... and the moonlight at night ... With them open, we would hear the swell of the ocean ... Hear the music from the deck .... And, they may hear us, too ...

My breath completely left my body when I heard the knock at the door ... Would my legs work? ... Could I make it the 10 feet to the door to open it and let you in? ... Would I be able to speak? ... What would I say? ...

Finally, making it to the door ... softly, as in a dream .... I opened it, without looking out ... I knew it was you ... I felt you ... I stood there, against the wall, behind the door... waiting ... You peeked around the edge of the door, and found me there... looking at you ... smiling ... tearing up ...

The pure joy I felt as you entered the room rushed across my body, into my heart and exploded ... Like holding a thousand sunsets in my hands ... You were here ... finally ...

First Cum, First Serve ...

There were no words ... only our eyes ... You read everything my heart was saying in that first moment ... You put your bag down & closed the door without taking your eyes from mine... Taking my trembling hands in yours, you raised them to your mouth ... That first breath to hit my skin made my senses explode ... I really was trembling ... visibly shaking ..

You took me in your arms & held me so close ... I felt your heart beat with mine ... I was in your arms ... Finally ... In your arms...

Still holding me close, you raised my face to look at you ... Your thumb captured the tear that fell down my cheek ... That kiss ... You kissed where my tear had been ... and I felt my knees go weak ... You held me closer, still ...

I'm not sure if I was holding on because you were finally in my arms, or because I was afraid of falling down... I was just glad to be there... in your arms ...

I'd yet to close my eyes... I couldn't take them off yours... I was reading all the years of want & need that mirrored my own ... "I love you.' I whispered, as you breathed air into my life ... Your mouth covering mine in a sweet escape... My mind flashing ... I finally closed my eyes ... and surrendered to all the years of wanting you...

Your arms gathered me closer ... our mouths tasting each other ... Finally ... That kiss ... .Where our souls met & melded as one ... Our hearts beating against each other ... Finally ... I was in your arms, where I belonged ...

I felt you raise your mouth from mine ... I waited ... After a few seconds, I realized I could still feel your breath and I opened my eyes ... The look of love on your face completely melted me & I felt my knees grow weak, again ..

You took my hands in yours & walked me to the bed ... I started to sit, but you stopped me ... I couldn't take my eyes off you ... You were here ... in front of me ... My hands rose to your chest, and my eyes closed once more ... Finally ... I could touch you ...

Brushing a strand of my curls from my face, you grazed my jaw with your hand and continued until it rested along my neck, tilting my head back by gently pulling back on my hair. I opened my eyes, just in time, as you planted tiny kisses along my lips ...

I tried to engage & give you my tongue & you pulled back & grinned down at me ... "Not yet, my love ... not yet. "... Your mouth was whispering kisses along my face ... across my cheek ... capturing my left ear in your mouth & breathing so deep I could have sworn I heard you growl ... All I could do was tremble against you ... Hands still against your chest ... raising up to surround your neck ...

We stood for what seemed an eternity ... holding & getting to know the feel of each other ... Your mouth along my collarbone made me quiver & I heard you laugh and say ... "I love you."

I opened my eyes from your drug induced kisses to find you smiling down into my face ... Your whisper was faint... But my heart heard you... "My God, you're beautiful." ...

Did I just blush? ... Was my face as red as it felt?? ... I had no words ... I couldn't make them come out ...

You reached up & took the collar of my red lace blouse in your hands on either side beneath my face ... Following the material across my breasts to the buttons which held it together, you unbuttoned the first button and bent down to place a small kiss in the middle of my cleavage ... The second button garnered a kiss to the top of each breast..

I was dreaming ... I had to be dreaming ...

I opened my eyes and looked down to see you unbuttoning the last button holding my blouse closed ... As you pulled the soft material back, you placed a kiss on my tummy ... and lingered .... My hands in your hair now ... I wasn't sure if I was holding you there or holding myself upright ... Whichever, it was working ....

You nuzzled my belly button ... making me squirm ... but your hands on my ass brought me harder to your mouth ... The tickle of your mustache... driving me insane ... I felt you unbutton my jeans ... You have me breathless at this point ...

The sound of my zipper lowering sent chills up my spine ... You lowered my jeans & placed kisses along my lower tummy ... at my hipbone ... My hands still in your hair .. now guiding you ... almost afraid you'll stop ...

And you do ... You grin up at me with that devilish smile ... stand & cup my face in your hands & kiss me ... Fully ... Finally ... Feeling your tongue enter my mouth was almost more than I could stand ... I couldn't get closer to you ... Being in your arms is the perfect place for me .. I knew it would be ...

My mouth slid from yours, down your jaw to your throat ... The sigh leaving your lips urged me on ... .My trembling fingers grasping for the buttons of your silky black shirt ... You looked so good standing in front of me when you walked in ... I wanted you instantly ... Now, I have you ..

Fumbling fingers finding & unbuttoning each one as I drank you in ... Your smell.. .You smell so good, clean of soap & cologne ... My lips finding your nipples... I felt you shake ... Yes... I have the same effect on you as you have on me ...At that moment, I became the huntress instead of the hunted ... The passion welled inside me to a point of bursting through my every pore ...

Running my hands across your chest ... Feeling the wispy hair between my fingers... I find each nipple and suck it gently into my mouth... .My tongue swirling around the hardened flesh... Making me want more ... Kissing a trail down your tummy until I come to your jeans ... Finally ...

I look up at you to find your eyes on me, just as wanton as my own ... I'm hungry now ... My hands tremble as I place them on the front of your jeans ... I can feel your cock beneath the material ... begging for air ... for me ...

The buckle of your belt loosens easily ... One button .... Zipper .... Boxers ... That's all that's between my mouth and your cock ... I reach in with my hand & pull you free as I hear your intake of breath ... I look up at you as I blow tiny kisses across the head of your cock ... I can feel you trembling ... I need this, Chad ... I need you ...

I lower my mouth while watching your eyes... Your cock slides between my lips as my tongue caresses it .... My hand wrapped around your rock hard dick ... guiding it into my mouth ... sucking you in & pulling my mouth away to let the cool breeze blowing through the room fall upon the wetness my mouth had left ...

Your moaning brings me back to your cock ... Sliding you deeper still ... Now your hands are tangled in my curls ... guiding my mouth along your cock ... Never taking my eyes from yours ... I suck you in ... all the way ... I pull your cock into my mouth until it rests in my throat ... I gag a little ... and pull back a bit ... only to go back down until your balls are touching my chin ...

I feel your cock throbbing in my mouth ... You're so close to cumming... I can't stop now... I want this ... I need this, Chad ... I pull your cock from my mouth, holding it with my right hand ... as my left hand raises your balls to my lips ... Sucking them in, one by one, I feel your legs quiver ... Lapping at your balls while stroking your cock .. I run my tongue all the way up your cock... trailing spit .... Sucking it up as I go ....

I raise my head above your cock ... and spit all the juices I've gathered back onto your cock, to slurp them back up again as I lower my mouth down onto your dick & feel you pull my head down further ... Your cock in my throat ... my hands on your ass .... I pull back, look at you and whisper... "Fuck my face, Chad ... Give me your cock ... I want your cum in my mouth... " ...

"Gawd, I fucking love you, Gayle ... I'm going to cum, baby." you moan...

My right hand still stroking your cock with the head resting on my tongue ... eyes locked together as you watch my tongue lap at your cock .. begging it for cum ... You grab your cock & hold my head still with your other hand, as you pump the cum from your balls to my waiting mouth ...

I feel the hot liquid shoot onto my face ... across my lips ... down my chin ... onto my tongue as I hold your ass in my hands ... "Yes, baby ... I want it all." ...

I reach up & grab your cock and rub it against my face... Gathering all the cum you've given me ... scooping it from your cock with my tongue & opening my mouth to show you ...

You drop to your knees & place your mouth over mine ... Mingling our tongues together, sharing your cum ... I suck it from your tongue ... from your lips... My eyes closed, drinking you in ... trembling with want ... I feel your hand slip between my legs ...

My body arcing to yours ... pressing my pussy onto your waiting fingers... You raise your mouth from mine ... Your tongue licking at my lips as you say ... "My turn." ...

You ease my body back onto the floor in front of the bed ... Taking my left nipple in your mouth as your finger finds my clit ... "God, I need this ... I need you." I whisper. ..

The cool air teases my wet nipple after your mouth leaves it to find the other... Sucking it into your mouth ... pulling with your teeth ... your finger slipping into my pussy ... I'm not sure I'm not already cumming ... and it stops ... I don't feel your hand ... I don't feel your mouth ... so I open my eyes to find you leaning over me ... Your face above mine ... "Now, I make you mine." You said with such authority, I trembled at the sound ...

The tender kiss you placed on my lips made my heart flip ... You raised your mouth & made your way to my pussy, where you teased me with your breath ... Spreading my legs wide, you placed your mouth completely over my cunt ... Sucking in while ramming your tongue across my clit, making me jump! ... Your hands beneath my ass bring my pussy up to your mouth, holding me taunt, my back arched, your mouth driving me insane ...

Your tongue slipping from my clit to my hole to slide in & taste my waiting juices ... I'm quivering by now ... so close ... I want to cum so bad in your mouth ...

You place your mouth over my clit & make love to it with your tongue ... as you slide one finger deep into my pussy .... My back arches to push my pussy down on your hands as you meet my thrusts ... Now two fingers ... Your tongue driving me wild, licking my clit ...

"Rub your clit, baby." I hear you say .... I open my eyes to find you over me, two fingers deep into my pussy... fucking my tight hole ... I run my hand down my body to my throbbing clit & find it with my middle finger ....

I need to cum so bad ... My hand starts moving to your rhythm, sliding in the wetness of your mouth on my clit ... faster I rub ... harder your fingers fuck my cunt ... "I'm going to cum, Chad,"

You whisper into my mouth... "Cum for me, baby... cum on my hand." ... as you lower your mouth to mine ...

My body instantly convulsed as your lips met mine ... my finger on my clit... your fingers inside me ... I cling to you as I cum so hard, I lose my breath ...

When I open my eyes ... I find you raised above me ... smiling down into my eyes... "I love you, Muh Cherish." .... And I reply... "I love you, my Jewikee." ...

You lie back and wrap your arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer, as I lay my head on your chest ... My spot beneath your jaw.... Finally ... I'm 'home' ...

Dreaming ...

I never want to wake up ... This dream is so beautiful ... I'm where I need to be... With whom I need to be ... "I love you, too." I whispered in my dream ...

The smoothness of your hands on my face woke me with a smile. My eyes opened to find you smiling down at me ...

The room was dark, except for the moonlight filtering through the open window... "How long did I sleep?" ... I asked ...

"Long enough for me to fall in love with you, again." You whispered, before you took my lips with yours ...

You raised your mouth from mine, stood up & held out your hand ... I placed my hand in yours & you helped me to my feet, where we melded our bodies together, feeling our skin against one another. And, something else ... Your cock's so hard against my leg it almost startles me ...

I smile up at you as you lay me back across the bed, and crawl up to lie beside me ... Your leg draped across mine ... Your head resting in your hand, as you lean up to look down at me ... The hand flitting across my skin, bringing tingles and squirms ... You stilled me with your hand on my hip, pulling me to my side, facing you ...

"I'm going to make love to you, now." You said.... All I can do is gasp for air as our lips meet, once again in a dance of pure love ... My hand snaked down to find your cock & gently stroke it ... Your hand raced across my back & down to my ass, playing with my asshole & drawing me closer ... It slipped deeper between my legs to dip a finger into my pussy ....

My back arching ... my body pressed so close to yours.. hand stroking your cock ... "I want you, Chad. I need you inside me." ...

You rise above me, pushing my legs back to my sides .... Placing the head of your cock against my pussy, as you tease me ... Rubbing it up and down my now wet lips ... My body begging for your cock ... "Not yet, not yet." You say...

Your lips meet mine in a sweet embrace ... My eyes close to drink you in ... "Open your eyes, baby ... look at me." You demand softly...

I open my eyes as you hover above me ... Our eyes so intent on our love making .... You wrap your arms around my legs & grab my ass & arch it upward; opening my pussy to you ... You place the head of your cock on my clit & rub .... You're driving me crazy! ...

You slowly rub your cock up & down my pussy... before finally.. Slowly putting it at the opening of my hungry cunt ... I try to thrust up, but your hands hold me fast ... Our eyes are locked as you gently push to enter me ... "Oh my God.' ...

Your cock is so big ... my pussy so tight ... you press harder ... stretching my pussy to accept your cock ... Finally, the head slips in ... and you stop ... I try to throw my head back and close my eyes, but your eyes wont let me ... Another inch, and you dip your mouth to kiss me ...

I need you inside me so bad ... I want you... "Please, Chad." I beg ... My ass firmly in your hands, you slide your cock the rest of the way in ... all of you ... My pussy is so full of your cock, I can feel it throbbing ... I squeeze my pussy to let you feel your pussy ... This is your pussy, Chad ...

Slowly you back out, to slide back into me hard & hold it deep ... I let out a gasp, as you stare deep into my eyes ... My body thrusting up to match your pressure ... You match me, thrust for thrust ... Our bodies, finally, coming together .. It feels so good ... Your cock riding up & down inside my pussy, coaxing me to cum ....

My hands grasp your ass & pull you to me, as I start to tremble ... Your arms collapse around me to angle your cock deep inside .... You can feel my pussy quivering against your cock ... so close to cumming ... You whisper ... "Give me your cum, Gayle ... Cum for me, baby." ... and I lose all control ... I try to keep my eyes open, but they're not cooperating as I writhe beneath you, my pussy convulsing against your cock .... My mind exploding ... as you make my cunt cum on command ...

When I open my eyes, you're there, again, smiling down at me ... I reach up & cup your face in my hands, pulling your lips to mine ... Kissing you soundly & passionately with all the love I have inside ... "I love you," quivers across my lips ...

The Ride

Your cock still rock hard, inside me ... I wanted more ... I needed more ... I pushed on your chest to get you to lie back & roll with you until I'm straddling you .... Leaning over you to feed you first, my right tit ... and then my left ... Holding them together for you to kiss ...

I lower my mouth to yours & feel your cock bounce up against my ass ... I raise up so that I'm squatting over your cock ... Letting it rest against my pussy ... Watching you ... teasing you ... and then sliding it inside my wet hole, dripping with my cum ...

Slowly, I slide up & down, watching your face, seeing all the love & need in your eyes ... Sitting up on my feet, I have you fully inside my pussy, now ... I lift up to watch your cock appear .... And slowly slip back down to watch it disappear ....

You grab my hands & pull them to your chest ... holding me there while you thrust up to fuck my pussy .... The feeling is intense ... magical ... beautiful ... Listening to the slapping of our juices mixing draws in more passion ... Making us work harder ....

I sit up & hold my tits in my hands as I ride your cock, back and forth .. Up & down ... drawing you deep inside my pussy, over and over ...

You pull me down to your mouth & kiss me hard .... Hands tangled in my hair & fuckin my mouth with your tongue ... My pussy getting tighter around your cock ...

"Roll over!" you say! ...

I climb off your cock & get on my hands & knees, back arched, ass up ... You position yourself behind me & slowly rub your cock against my ass & pussy ... "Mmmmm .. Yes, baby! I say ... Fuck my ass." ...

12