Finally

Story Info
At long last we have each other.
1.2k words
3.46
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We begin in the living room, or dining room or maybe just inside the front door.

We'd start by holding each other, more or less at arm's length and look into each other's eyes, knowing exactly where this was leading, knowing that finally we were going to have what we'd been seeking for so many days.

I pulled you to me and we kissed, long lingering kisses and deep almost desperate probes of each tongue into the other's mouth.

We broke our hold and you grabbed my hands and pulled me with you back to the bed room where we stopped long enough to remove our clothes. I helped you unbutton your blouse and as you began to pull it down and away, I reached around you and opened the three snaps on your bra and jerked the bra from your shoulders, freeing your precious breasts and with a great breath, almost a gasp, I bent forward and took first one and then the other nipple in my mouth sucking and swirling around with my tongue and maybe just a tiny nip every once in a while to heighten the excitement.

We jerked the rest of our clothes off and tumbled into bed grabbing each other and groping and caressing. And finally we held each other, completely naked and close and just laid there a moment feeling and cuddling, just being as close as possible. Again we began to kiss and continue to hold each other. Slowly as we're kissing, we begin to move our hands and arms around, caressing and exploring, feeling the skin and the little creases and bumps and depressions, that make us all who we are.

I move my hands to your neck and slowly massage as we kiss and move them down your sides and your back, just lightly learning what you feel like and how your luscious body responds to my hands and to these first moments together.

I sort of nudge you over onto your back and continue to move my hands around and caress and explore. First moving around to again hold your breasts in my hands and kneed and push and pull and pinch your nipples just a tiny bit. And as we continue to probe each other's mouths, I move my hand down to your stomach and with a bit more pressure, explore how your skin moves and listen for your breath and notice how you respond to each movement and to each change in direction of my hands and arms.

I move to your thighs and as far down toward your knees as possible and slowly bring my hands back up between your thighs and move around up and down, moving closer, yet back away and over to each side, moving very lightly but steadily, ever inching closer to your center, almost smelling the moisture and warmth from your eager pussy. I move up and with just the slightest of pressure, move my fingers up on either side of your opening with no pressure to speak of just the hint of feeling the soft skin and the tension of your excitement. I move around your mound a bit, with more pressure as I move, letting you know exactly where my fingers are as you guess where they'll be next and the wonderful pleasure you know you're about to experience.

It's very difficult for me to continue the slow, teasing probe on my way to your pleasure spots as I want to rush ahead and dip deep and forcefully and feel your arousal and passion. I move on down, sliding my fingers on either side and as I get to the very bottom of your pussy, I slip my finger just inside and feel the glorious moisture and allow my fingers to move up and even deeper feeling your lips and the smooth, slick texture and the slightest movement of your inner lips as you experience the concentrated pleasure and the building pressure of my fingers.

I move further inside and move around learning what the inner surface of your pussy feels like and how you react to my probes and the differing pressures and the various specific spots. I continue to explore and learn and probe and help you to build the passion and feelings you long for and need even more badly with each movement and then the next.

I finally move my fingers from inside to just at the outer lips and move up and around, slowly circling your clitoris, not actually stopping long enough for you to feel the pressure, but pressing hard enough that you know my fingers are again teasing and bringing you a most frustrating deeper need and passion.

My fingers finally move ever so slowly up to the top of your clitoris and stop, applying just enough pressure to make sure you know we're finally getting together and to a more serious level.

I quickly move my fingers inside and down into your pussy just enough to gather some moisture and bring my finger back up and circle your clit with increasing pressure and varying speed. Applying pressure and friction just enough to pull you deeper into your passion and guide you closer to your ultimate release with each minute.

Soon I move from your clit back down and inside and reach up and search for the tiny bumps on the upper wall and slowly begin to rub and caress your g-spot, creating such a different sensation and allowing more moisture to flow and begin to seep out onto my hands and your legs. From then, I began to move from inside your pussy on your g-spot, up the inner lips and on to your clitoris. Moving with varied speed and pressure, learning from your breathing and your movements exactly what feels best and how to help you move with your desires and heighten your pleasures and to move ever closer.

I continue to alternate between moving my fingers as deeply and broadly as possible inside your pussy to placing circular pressure and moving slowly around your g-spot and then moving back up to your clitoris until I begin to sense a really mounting tension and pressure in your breathing and begin to feel your stomach and thighs tense up and the moisture from your pussy grows heavier and you ever so slightly begin to move your hips with the pressure of my fingers to keep up with my rhythm.

Very soon, you begin to buck your hips and move up and down and forcefully push your pussy onto my fingers and begin to tremble a low sound builds in your chest and just as you run completely out of breath, your pussy begins to shake and spasm and contract and your whole mid-section is moving internally on its own and totally out of your control.

You almost explode in your orgasm and freeze and hold your body ridged as your pussy contracts and tries to suck my fingers into you. Slowly, you begin to relax and allow your body to return to a more natural state and you feel the final flow from your pussy as you feel the last weakening contractions.

Just for the moment, all you want to do is lie very still and feel the wonderful completion knowing that more, much more is to come in the next weeks.