The Chronicles of Him and Her 01

Story Info
Finally - A DD and lg meeting for the first time.
4k words
11.8k
6
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are over the age of 18. Thank you.

********

Slowly walking into the crowded cafe, he scanned around, looking for her. She wasn't there yet. He glanced at his phone. 8:18. "Damn!"

He knew he was early, but he almost expected her to be here. He heard the excitement in her voice when he suggested it. The anticipation of finally meeting. The past year of quiet late night text chats, phone calls over noisy internet connections, and video chats did little to satisfy. If anything, those acts enraged the desire and passions in their hearts for each other. To finally hear those words... "Yes, Daddy" with his own ears was a wish he had since the first day they met.

He found a table near the back. It was quiet and secluded. "Perfect," he thought, "perfect for us." He ordered a dark rum and ginger ale for himself and a sparkling water for her. He waited. Anxious but calm he checked his phone again. 8:29.

Watching the front door, he saw her walk in. Her long dark hair, down around her shoulders, the dark blue dress with small white dots, and, most importantly, her eyes. Those eyes. Those wonderful green gray eyes. He watched her for a second, transfixed, as she looked around, a hint of concern, worry that he wouldn't be there.

Then she saw him. As a blush flashed across her face, she walked towards him, her eyes instinctively down at the floor. He sat motionless, just watching her walk, knowing he would finally smell her, taste her, feel her, finally.

"Hello..." she whispered, looking around nervously. "Daddy?" she finished, smiling nervously.

He stood, stepped in front of her, and wrapped his strong arms around her, feeling her in the place they had both dreamt about. Inhaling her aroma for the first time, he whispered in her ear, "Yes, and hello my sweet baby girl...Finally," smiling like the proud Daddy he was. His lips then found the lips he had longed for, and he kissed her. Finally. Long and deeply and passionately, he kissed her, tasting her.

The kiss broken, she spoke, haltingly, overwhelmed by the emotion, "Yes...Daddy, finally." This time much more confident in that word and all it and he represented to her. He sat down in the circular bench seat, but stopped at the very edge, simply offering his upturned hand first. Waiting, he looked in her eyes.

She was nervous but knew precisely what she must do at this point, and what was expected of her; so with no hesitation and with her full trust in him, in his safety and protection, she lifted the hem of her skirt. The air was cool on her skin. She imagined the feel of the eyes around the room on her, but she didn't care. This act of submission was between her, babygirl, and him, Daddy.

She felt as he slipped his hand between her thighs, opening slightly and letting him feel how wet her white cotton panties were already. She began to grind on his hand, feeling his strong hand under her, his fingers rubbing lightly, teasingly, against her slit. She moaned slightly but knew that she would not be allowed to cum. The first orgasm she had with him was his, and that first one with him would be the most important ever in her life. She was keenly aware of the people around her; it excited her, but she was also thankful of the table he chose and the privacy it afforded them.

He savored the feeling of her submission to him. He had no doubts that, when he placed his hand in that position, she would know what she must do. After a few tortured moments, he withdrew his hand and slid over, nodding to allow her to sit next to him. She slowly lowered her body to the seat next to him, curled her body next to his, fitting next to him like a puzzle piece. He casually licked his fingers, tasting her. That first taste of her was like electricity running through his whole body.

She kissed him lightly, the flush of her cheeks warm to the touch. "Daddy...did I do a good job?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, kitten, perfectly. You did exactly what I knew you would do, what was expected of my baby girl." She simply purred at him. He knew she was on edge, and he would maintain that the full time they were together in the cafe.

"It's wonderful to finally have you here, at my side, the place you belong," he said with a subtle smile.

"Yes it is Daddy, I never imagined that this day would ever happen." She cooed, slipping her hand in his, feeling the strength and control he showed through his words all those months, manifested in action.

"But, kitten, didn't Daddy tell you it would? I was never sure when, but I knew it would...and here you are." Leaning over, he took her head in his hands and kissed her forehead softly.

The remainder of the hour they sat chatting, laughing. Enjoying the presence of one another. Her giggles encouraged him, and his words excited her. The sparkling water was quickly replaced by a glass of Pinot Noir served with the sausage lasagna the cafe was known for. His quiet, forceful presence kept her on edge, excited about what was to come. Taking his finger, he wiped the spot of sauce from the corner of her mouth, feeding it to her. He could feel her hunger for him as she sucked the sauce off his finger. Sensing this, he waved for the check.

"Come with me little one...Now," finally using the voice on her. She visibly shivered, finally hearing in real life the power behind that voice and all it stood for. feeling the timbre of his voice deep in her soul.

Leaving the money on the table, he stood up, towering over her, and stepped out of the booth. He reached down, taking her hand, and lifted her up to her feet. "Come along kitten, we need to find some privacy."

Leading her through the now-full cafe, her hand in his, her eyes gleaming with happiness from the last hour-and-a-half with him, but also somewhat anxious at what would come next. They left the cafe, and the next thing she realized was she was being lead past the check-in desk at the hotel next door. A faint "Good evening, Sir" directed at him, then the ding of the elevator.

That ding brought her back. She needed to perform her duties now, to show she deserved being his. As soon as the doors slid closed, she dropped to her knees, looking up at him, begging, that look of lust and want in her eyes, needing to serve him.

Reaching up tentatively, she grabbed the zipper to his pants, slowly unzipping and releasing his cock. Not caring who could see, she greedily and hungrily devoured his cock, slurping and swallowing the whole hard length. It tasted so good in her mouth! She could hear his breathing become ragged and felt as her own pussy dripped. She wanted him more and more with every second, but it was he who controlled, owned, her at this point. She was his.

Grasping the back of her head, twisting his fingers through her hair, he started to fuck her mouth, feeling her drool drip down her chin and hearing her gagging on his cock. Leaning back against the glass wall, he thrust in and out of her warm, wet mouth.

Looking up, he watched the numbers change. Seeing it was near the tenth floor already, he snatched her up, yanked his dripping cock from her mouth, and heard her protests. Then, she caught herself and became quiet again.

Standing her to her feet as he pressed her against the glass, positioning her hands on the glass, he reached down, tore her panties off, and pocketed them for later. Wordlessly, he began to rub the head of his rigid cock against her slit. It was not to penetrate but to tease, to show that he could have her, take her at any time, to express his dominance over her.

As the elevator slowed and stopped on the twenty-third floor, their floor, he casually withdrew, slipped his cock back in his pants, and stood her up. Fixing her dress back down over her hips, she was shaking: a combination of a fear of getting caught, the excitement of such a public performance, and an extreme lust for her Daddy.

Taking her hand in his, and simply saying, "Come along, my sweet baby girl," he led her down the hall to room 2398. The suite at the farthest end of the hall. She paused slightly, a shimmer of fear and trepidation crossing her face.

He saw it. "No need for fear, or doubts little one. On the other side of that door is what we have been waiting for. Your complete and utter submission to me...your Daddy, your Sir, your Master." Those three terms, so easily said in text or through the phone, suddenly became real. They felt right and true. Straightening up, her fear gone, "Yes, Daddy. I am yours. Eternally."

He slipped the keycard into the slot, heard the lock disengage, and pushed the door open for her. The soft glow of the desk lamp, the only light filtering into the room, led her in. She heard the door click closed behind her, then the distinctive snap of the deadbolt. She was his now.

She, instinctively, fell to her knees. Again, ready to serve. Her head down, eyes looking at the floor, she assumed the position they described so many times before. She gently placed her hands palm side up on her thighs. Waiting. She heard his footsteps behind her, knowing he was looking at her, inspecting her. She tried hard not to shiver, hoping it was all to his approval. She wanted to be perfect for her Daddy, but she wondered if, now, he was more Master than Daddy that she heard walk around her.

As his black leather shoes and black jeans came into view, she wanted desperately to look up at him, to see that look of approval on his face, but she couldn't. She knew she mustn't. She knew deep down in her soul, she was to be directed. She felt his fingers slide under her chin, forcing her face up to gaze at him, her eyes already filled with tears of joy.

He smiled gently, approvingly. "Well done, kitten, this is exactly what and how I want you." Licking her lips nervously, she could still taste his cock and wanted more. She felt her pussy drip at that thought, wanting all of him, in every way she could. Her eyes flickered to his crotch again. He noticed and smiled. "Now, my little one, how would you greet your Daddy?"

Excitedly, her mouth dropped open, tongue wiggling. She wanted his cock. Unzipping and slipping between her lips, he continued what he started earlier. Unbridled now, she enthusiastically slurped his cock, burying her face deep in, feeling his firm, warm balls resting against her chin. Reaching around him and grasping his ass, she pushed his pelvis deeper, needing all of him.

As his hands dug into her scalp, grabbing handfuls of hair, he thrust in and out, fucking her mouth. The gagging and gurgles incited him to go deeper, further, harder. He felt his orgasm building deep inside him. He needed to claim her as his, to scent her. He looked deep into her eyes as he slid his rigid wet cock out of her mouth, hearing her protests again, as his cock exploded on her face. Her tongue darted out to catch every drop.

"Every. Drop." he growled at her. She jumped slightly at his ferocity, and, in her panic, felt a dribble roll off her lip and hit the floor. Her eyes darted, looking up at him then down at the drop, and she leaned her face down to the floor, scraping her head against his shoes to lick his drop of cum off the floor. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears and a heart full of completeness. Her breasts still mashed against the floor as she begged for approval.

"Good girl." was all he said to her.

He offered his open hand to lift her up to him once again; she took it, and he led her to the bedroom. As she walked, she unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor, stepping free of it. Her bra quickly followed. As she kneeled at the edge of the bed, her body bare, she looked up at him sitting there. All she felt was a pride that she was his. All his. Finally.

"Daddy? What happens now?" she asked diminutively.

"I mark you as mine. Predominantly and permanently," he said authoritatively. With that, he brushed the hair from her neck on the left side. Leaning in, he positioned his mouth over her smooth creamy skin. Kissing lightly, his teeth found her flesh. Her body trembled as she felt the first taste, causing her to moan and her body stiffen. They had described this act so many times, and it had always turned her on. But, now, it was happening to her for real. Finally.

She felt her pussy gush as his teeth sank in, the pain mixed with the rush of pleasure. Uncontrolled, she let a long deep moan. He chuckled evilly and bit harder. As the skin broke under his teeth, he tasted her blood in his mouth and smelled her pussy in his nose. The mixture drove him to ecstasy. He pulled at her skin; his fingers tore at her. He heard her breathless yelp as his teeth sank further in.

He made his mark, the signifier that she was his. That he was her Daddy, her Sir, her Master. Releasing her flesh, he gently lapped at the fresh wound. He felt her body relax and become calm with his affectionate healing. He knew this mark would remain and be reapplied when he wished; it was a signifier that would not be removed.

"Now for your body, pet." The change of name made her shiver. She knew the name and what it meant. "I'm ready for you...Sir. Please.," she begged, her voice cracking in lust.

Her head lowered to the floor, and she nuzzled his shoe again. He stood quickly, reached down and slipped his finger into her ass, pulling her pelvis up. He hovered over her, and, then, just as quickly and in one action, dropped to his own knees, unzipped, and then plunged into her dripping cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed out, biting her lip hard when she realized her outburst, allowing no other moans to escape. He slammed into her again and again, his swollen cock buried deep in her. Grunting as he fucked her, their bodies slammed together in passion. He was taking her, making her his finally.

She offering her body to him, giving him every part of her. Her moans caused him to go harder, faster. He needed to cum in her. To scent her as his. Each plunge into her drove him closer; he could feel it building. His balls swelled and smacked into her clit with each thrust; she howled as he orgasmed, spurting his load deep in her pussy, filling her with his seed.

As she felt his body clench, she screamed out, "PLEASE Sir?"

He snarled, "Yes, cum for your Sir!" This command almost on its own allowed her to cum as well. This was the one. Her first with him, for him. Her body tensing, her shriek filling the room, as she felt her pussy twitch. Feeling their bodies spasm as one, her pussy clenched and milked his cock for every last drop.

Hungry for more, he pulled her still shaking body to the bed, laying her on her back. She could tell by the look in his eyes what his intention were. What he needed. He needing to fill more of her. He needed to claim more of her.

He dragged her legs up on his shoulders and saw her wide open for him, his cum still dripping out of her raw pussy. He smiled seeing that. The pink lips were swollen, and her clit was still twitching.

Leaning her back more, he saw his treasure, his destination, her ass. He had longed for it. Rubbing the head of his slick cock at the entrance, he saw it pucker then heard her gasp as the head pushed against her. Firmly, he applied pressure, watching as it stretched to accommodate him. The hole became larger as his head pushed in, and he felt it snap back around the rim as the head entered her. Her muffled scream was the proof that her ass was now his.

Pushing further in, watching as his shaft disappeared into her, he appreciated her long guttural moans that filled his ears. Buried fully in her, he looked down and saw that look of pure pleasure across her face. He knew the space she was in; he had heard it in her voice every time she played with her plug while they talked on the phone. Starting to pump now, he heard the whimpers and sobs as he went deeper, faster into her. Snarling as his own orgasm rose again through his body, he shuddered and exploded deep in her. Filling her tight hole with his hot creamy cum. Pulling out slowly, he wanted to see his cum run out of her. Yet another way to scent, to mark, to claim her as his.

She lay there panting. Feeling her pussy and ass drip his cum, she knew she must serve him, to assume the position for what may come next. She slid off the bed to nuzzle against his thigh. Looking up at his eyes, she saw a glint. A wave of fear passed over her face. He looked down at her and slowly unbuckled his black leather belt and pulled it off. The zip of the leather through the belt loops made her cringe and moan at the same time. Yet another thing they had whispered about in the dark. He sat in the leather chair in the corner, laying the belt over the arm. He simply patted his thigh, and she knew.

He licked his lips as she laid her body over his knees. He could feel his cock stiffen already as she adjusted her body, the way she knew she should. Fingertips grazed the floor and her toes balanced on the tips. Her ass curved up and her body shook slightly. He caressed the curve of her ass, feeling how warm it was under the touch of his palm. He heard her whimpers as she knew what came next. Shakily, she asked, "How many, Sir?"

"Six," he answered firmly. She moaned because she really knew the truth in that statement. She stiffened and nodded. Nervous and also extremely aroused, she prepared herself for her first taste of the belt.

She heard the snap of it as she felt it hit her creamy ass. Shrieking loudly, she then whimpered, "Onnee...Thank you, Sir." She could feel the belt rise the fall again, the leather burning her skin as it contacted. "Ttttwwooo...thank you, Sir."

The next two fell in quick succession; she felt those only in a daze, the leather abrading her skin. Crying and feeling tears run down her face, she whispered "Ttthhrreeeee...ffooouur...thaank youu, Sir." She braced for the fifth one, but the fifth wasn't the one she was scared of. She screamed as the fifth one contacted her ass with a force unlike any of the earlier ones. Stiffening, and with a shake in her voice, eyes wet, she mumbled, "Fffiiivvveee. Thankkk youu Sir. Thank you."

He let the belt drop to the floor with a clink. He could feel her body shake with her sobs, but then like magic, he felt her legs part. She was anticipating. He reached down along the side of the chair, and his hand found the leather-wrapped handle.

Lifting the crop, he watched her eyes widen, tracing the length of the shaft and glinting at the leather ends. He then reached down, taking his fingers, he spread her lips wide. Laying the end of the crop directly on her clit, he lined up number six.

Even though she knew it was coming, the whistle of the crop through the air and the snap of the leather on her tenderest skin made her shriek. The intense pain coupled with the intense desire to serve pushed her over the edge. She couldn't help it, but her body convulsed, and she orgasmed with a ferocity unmatched.

She moaned his name, his true name as she came, she was cumming for Him, not for Daddy, not for Sir, or even Master but for HIM. As the waves receded, she moaned, in a sing-song, dreamy way, "Siiiixxxxx...Thank you..." her whole body rolling off his knee and collapsing to the floor.

Lying next to her, at her level, he felt her body twist and caress around him. Enveloping around his body, her head rested on his heaving chest. Kissing the top of her head, and tilting her face to his, he tenderly kissed her. Taking his fingers and wiping the tears from her face he looked deep in her eyes.

The fear he saw earlier was replaced by contented bliss. Happy in the fact that she was his fully. Her eyes glossy with more tears, never sad tears, but joyful ones that they were Daddy and babygirl now. Her lips trembled to speak, but he stopped her, "SHHH...not now, little one. Enjoy this. Enjoy this quiet tenderness. We have earned it. Your Daddy is so proud of you right now." She blushed a deep crimson as she felt the pride in his voice.

12