Finally a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Jo's naughty journeys continue.
2.4k words
4.47
22.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

December 20

Wow, after all the excitement of the past few days, I'm not sure that I'm gonna make it to Christmas. Despite my age, with all the sex I've had lately, little Jo's almost fucked out!

Note Diary, that I said "almost".

I love my new sex life and now that I know my parents are cool with it, I decided to start having even more sexual adventures. A girl is only young once and I'm gonna grab the gusto, for sure.

I had lots of money saved, so I knew I should do some Christmas shopping. After the nice things they had done for me, I thought I should spoil my cousin Julie and my Mom, Francesca.

Now that I knew them in a more intimate manner, I thought some naughty lingerie might be just the thing. I know what I'm giving Daddy, but I'll need to check with Julie and Mommy on that ... maybe aunt Hope too, right Diary? *wink*

I checked my bank balance and saw I had more than enough to indulge. I've worked part-time for a while and with the folks paying for most everything else, I'm far from broke. A lingerie shopping trip was definitely in order, until I looked outside and saw that it was pouring rain. I thought maybe I could cheer myself up with a little girl-on-girl session with Mom, but she was out with friends. Julie was out of the question too, she was working that afternoon, trying to earn another million. Poor little Joanne was left on her own; thank God I know where Mom keeps her sex toys.

December 22

Bright and sunny here today and nothing stopping me from shopping my ass off. I went back to the lingerie shop I'd visited a few days earlier. Laura was there again and she greeted me like a long-lost friend. She introduced me to the other two salesgirls who were almost as sexy as Laura herself. One was a tall, leggy blonde named Stephanie who Laura told me was her cousin and partner. The other girl was black and man, was this black beautiful! Her name was Erica and she had only started there a month or two back and was already attracting lots of loyal customers. I could see why, she had this intense look in her eyes and full, soft lips. I wanted to just take her into a fitting room and kiss her hard but I also felt that way about Laura and her cousin. Now that I know I'm bi, I'm really turning on to my own sex.

I told Laura what I was looking for and she and her girls couldn't have been more helpful. She remembered the wad I'd dropped last time and she also asked me if the outfit I'd bought had worked. "What do you think?" I asked her. She said she knew it would, because I looked so hot in it.

I saw my window opening and asked if she had seen me in it, what would she have done? Laura didn't waste any time, she pulled me over to her and I saw those aqua eyes of hers sparkling as she slid her tongue into my mouth and she felt up my boobies. I wasn't worried about Erica or Stephanie, because I had figured out the score and my suspicions were confirmed when I felt Erica's hands around my waist and saw Stephanie putting a "back in 1 hour" sign in the window.

The girls took me into the back and explained some facts. Stephanie and Laura were really into sex and pretty girls and had opened the store as a way to enjoy both. Neither needed the money, the store was like a paying hobby. As Stephanie slipped out of her clothes, I got a good look at her body. She wasn't as tall as Laura, I figure around 5'7", butday-um, what a body! All blonde and lush, pretty brown eyes, yummy 34D tits (she told me later) and smooth, silky skin. I was here to buy clothes, but mine were being stripped off by 3 naked and very horny women. Oh well, shopping could wait until later, my twat was dripping by now and I wanted sex as badly as they did.

I was surprised to see the cousins cuddling close and kissing, I thought for sure either Laura or Stephanie would do me first, as they were the bosses. But the pretty redheaded Laura and her gorgeous cuz deferred to Erica. "You'll see why, sweetie," Stephanie grinned as they snuggled on the divan. I sure hoped so, because my poor pussy was longing for some action. Erica's hands were sliding up my legs and pulling my tight black jeans down to my ankles. She even got them off over my heels, I got the impression the black bitch had done this before.

It didn't take long for me to get what I wanted and then I found out why the girls had let me have Erica first! She had the longest, most talented tongue I have ever felt in my life, she just slithered it all over my cunt and it was almost like the thing was alive! She was really in there, seeking out all my juice while the rest of her was moving all over me. Her dark skin looked so sexy against my blonde body, but she put herself completely into the lez-fucking. Her body was rubbing against mine and her hands were moving all over my flesh but her tongue was still licking up my honey. I kept having these little spasms which caused my eyes to close and when I opened them, I saw Stephanie was now between Erica's legs and her cuz was sucking her off! My first Daisy Chain, fucking-A!

I climaxed and was so loud; I would have bet they could hear us on the street! I mean, we're talking about the kind of wail that could shatter glass. Luckily, my noises were muffled a sec later when Laura lowered her fiery red bush to my face. I grabbed her hips and really slid my tongue in there while her cousin slurped Erica. It was a lot of fun partying with these 3 and we really mixed it up that afternoon.

Once Erica had gotten me off a few more times, Stephanie got a taste of me while I returned Erica's tonguing. She hovered over me in a really naughty way, every so often, she would move away, but I was turning her on too much for her to do that for too long. While that was going on, Laura was getting a nice strap-on ready to use on her cousin ... or Erica, I really wasn't sure yet.

Turned out to be both. She handed it to Stephanie and she slid one end in her pussy and let Erica squat down on the other end. The two of them fucked each other while I got tosixty-nine with Laura. I really dug her; she was such a cool chick and so laid back. I wondered if she'd ever met Julie and if not, she would soon.

After a few hours of intense girl-fucking, I was famished, so I finished my purchases and said goodbye. Laura hadn't eaten, so she offered to buy me lunch. Turned out she wanted to give me her home number, in case I ever wanted to hook up again. I promised her I'd use it and thought again about her and Jules sharing me between them. Oh yeah, that is going to happen as soon as I can arrange it.

December 23

I'm still planning to give Daddy his "special" gift, but I decided to give him something else first, to fake him out. Daddy likes to read a lot, so I went to this bookstore I know he likes and thought I'd ask them for some suggestions.

You wouldn't think a bookstore clerk would be hot, but this guy was H-O-T and funny. His name is Miles and it's his younger sister's store, he works there on weekends and holidays. The guy is about 6'1" and he's a landscaper in the summer. I would guess he's around 46 or maybe older, with dark hair and graying temples. He's got this Adonis-like build and wears glasses and dresses nicely, like a lot of guys don't do anymore. He kept on flirting with me, which might have grossed some girls out, him being older. Me, I just got turned on, this dude was interesting. He'd been to several countries, was extremely well-read and had even done some work in films. This was the kind of guy some women would call complex, and I dug that. He knew what was going on in the world, guys my own age could learn a lesson or two from Miles.

Miles made some recommendations for books that I could buy for Daddy; he was very helpful and charming. I think he was flirting with me a little bit, although I doubt it would have gone much beyond that. He was too much of a gentleman to hit on a teenage girl; even if she is a hottie (never said I was modest, did I?)

I was in a situation here because I most definitely did not want him to be a gentleman. I wanted him to take me somewhere and for us to get out of our clothes and fuck each other's brains out. Being the person I am, I decided not to wait around for him to ask me out, because I knew it wouldn't happen. I asked him if we could get coffee sometime. He blinked for a second and said sure we could. I asked if we could go now, it wasn't busy and the owner, his sister, was there as well. He gave me this look and then he told his brother he was going to call it a day. I wonder if he realized what was on my dirty little mind? His sister shot us both a look and I got a very weird vibe from her. Her name was Bethanie and when I say younger sister, I'd say almost 15 years younger. She was tall, really pretty and was wearing a very professional outfit, a nice, crisp white blouse and striped black pants, but the vibe kept telling me there was more to it than that.

Over coffee, I flirted shamelessly with Miles. He rebuffed me at first, but I was persistent. After about 30 minutes, I leaned in close and let him see my cleavage. I fluttered my lashes and let him see the look in my baby-blues. "In case you haven't figured it out Miles, I really, really want us to fuck," I told him bluntly.

The poor guy nearly choked on his coffee, but I give him credit, he recovered fast. He asked 1 more time if I was serious and I answered by running my hand up his leg. I was a bit nervous, he was going to be only the 2nd older guy I'd fucked, but if I could handle Daddy, I sure as hell could handle Miles. He paid our bill and we went back to his place. Turned out, he lived in an apartment right over the bookstore; his sister leased it to him dirt-cheap.

Now that he knew I had less-than-honorable intentions, Miles dropped being a gentleman and became the kind of guy this girl likes ... horny. He pulled me into his arms and he was so strong and masculine. Not only that, this fucker could kiss!

I was almost melting in his arms and began to get out of my clothes, what little clothes I was wearing. As customary as of late, I dressed for play so my skirt was short, my blouse was low-cut and tight and my heels ... high. Underneath all of that was some of the lingerie I'd bought the previous day, very lacy, very black and very tiny. As I stripped, I saw a look of appreciation appear of his handsome, distinguished face. He gestured broadly and I saw where his bedroom was. Giggling, I scampered off, daring him to follow me. He didn't need any further hints.

He joined me in the bedroom and started stripping out of his clothes. He might have been a clerk in a bookstore when I met him, but I could see evidence of the landscaper's gorgeous bod. Yum! He had these gorgeous, rippling muscles and a nice broad chest, even a terrific butt. He joined me in bed and that mouth that had kissed me so well could also eat pussy! His tongue laved my pussy lips and I was drenched in minutes. I wanted to taste his cock too, to feel it in my mouth getting hard and ready to fuck me. Miles was smart, he knew not to keep a girl waiting and I soon was blowing him. He had a nice-sized cock and I hoped he knew how to use it. I sensed that he did.

Usually I like to be on top, but Miles got me into position so that he could fuck me Missionary-style. Okay, no problems with that, it gave me a chance to feel him deep inside of me. My feet were pounding on his back as he was screwing me and it was a really intense fuck, he screwed me hard. I was wailing and moaning and begging for more cock, the fucking was so good! I think I might be turning into a horny little slut, almost a nympho, but unlike some girls, I don't have a problem with that. I'm down with my own sexuality.

After a few good hours of fucking, Miles got me off about 4 times and he had two solid cums. I sucked him clean both times and made sure he was satisfied, I wanted a repeat performance some day. When we were done, I got dressed and went downstairs to pick up a few of the books Miles had suggested. His sister smiled at me when I went back into the store.

"You have a very happy look on your face," Bethanie grinned at me. "Seeing as you've been gone so long, I'd be willing to bet you had more than just coffee with my brother."

I had to admire her candor and I giggled and admitted that yes, I'd enjoyed myself with her brother.

"He's good, isn't he?" Bethanie grinned. "Next time, I'll close early and I'll show you how much fun the three of us can have." I liked her already; this babe was cucumber-cool. I left the store with my purchases and knew I'd be checking out more than just books on my next visit.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers