Finally Creampied Again

Story Info
Husband gets another creampie.
1.1k words
4.43
217.1k
61
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,412 Followers

All the next morning, I kept thinking about the sex I had last night. The mental picture of how my wife asked me to make her cum with my tongue was racing through my mind (and my cock). Her wanting this, even though she was dripping with my cum, excited me.

I went to the computer, while she was out shopping, and did a search. I wanted to see, if this is something a man does often for his wife, or is it weird. What I found, was a mixed bag. It was called a creampie, for obvious reasons. It seemed to be a pretty common fetish to talk about, but most guys never actually followed through.

I knew that my wife had enjoyed herself immensely, as I had eaten her creampie. That made it ok. I wondered if this was going to be a one time thing or a regular thing.

The more I read about it, the hornier I got. Pretty soon, my cock was out of my shorts and I was stroking myself. Before I could finish, my wife called to say she was almost home from the grocery store.

When she got home, I heard her say, "Sweetie, can you get the bags out of the car?"

"Sure babe," I replied.

She looked beautiful. She was wearing some white shorts with flip flops (I love her feet). Her tank top was form fitting and her long hair was pulled back into a pony tail. I gave her a hug. I tried to kiss her neck.

She said, "Whoa boy, we have a busy day. What did you have in mind?"

"Just let me finish bringing in the bags and we'll talk," I replied.

I never carried groceries so fast in my life. I started to talk about the sex we had last night. I hoped that would lead us to the bedroom.

"Sweetie, you know I have to go by Lisa's. We can fool around, but you can't cum inside me. Just pull out before you cum so I won't be dripping out later," she said.

Hearing that, I almost came.

We went into the bedroom and she started to strip off her clothes. As I looked at her, I knew why I asked her to marry me. She was beautiful.

She lied down on the bed and winked at me. She started licking her lips and twisting her nipples. When she started rubbing her pussy, I knew that all I could take.

I pounced on her and we kissed. When I started kissing her neck, I slid my hand down to her pussy. As I felt for her opening, my finger slid right in.

She started to moan, "That feels so good, don't stop. I can't wait to feel your tongue. Do me, like last night. You know, when I'm full of cum."

When she said that, I knew last night was not a one time event. I asked her, "Didn't you want me to pull out?"

"If you don't want to, it's alright" she said, disappointedly.

I told her, "Are you kidding. I want to!"

"Great! Now hurry up and go in me. I can't wait to feel you. Then I want to give you a creampie!" she said.

I took my cock and slid it in slowly. She was so wet. She had her eyes closed as I fucked her. I raised her leg up next to my face and started to kiss her ankle.

She put her foot directly in my face. "Suck my toes, I love that. It feels so good when you suck my feet. Lick them real good. You lick everything, so well. You know I wore a toe ring today, just for you."

As I sucked her toes, I almost forgot the sensations I was receiving in my cock.

She removed her toes from my mouth and I started thrusting faster. I knew, it wouldn't be too much longer.

"Stop, let me get on top. I want to ride you", she said.

I reluctantly pulled out and lay down. Instead of climbing on, she turned around and said, "First, let's do a sixty nine."

She crawled on top of me and put her beautiful ass in my face. There were juices all around her pussy. I slid my tongue into her and started to suck.

As she slid her mouth down onto my cock, I stopped sucking and moaned. She begged me not to stop again. When I felt my cum starting to boil in my nuts, I reached for her head. She stopped sucking.

She spun around and saw the look of desperation on my face.

"You almost came. Please, not yet. I didn't get to cum yet, besides you know what I want. You spoiled me last night. I never thought you would eat me, after you came in me. You are such a good lover. Now, I want you to cum", she said.

I felt her slide me into her pussy. She started to raise herself up and down on me. When she reached back and rubbed my balls, they started filling up. I knew I would cum any second now.

As I came, it seemed to last forever. Her pussy milked me out of every drop.

I loved this woman, with all my heart.

I felt her move and then slide up towards my head and say, "Do me just like last night and eat my creampie!"

She planted her pussy on my mouth with a plop. She was grinding her pussy and gyrating her hips, all around. She looked so sexy. This woman wanted to cum, and I was the man for the job.

I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could. She shrieked and grabbed my head. She pulled it to her like she was trying to get it inside her pussy. I tasted my semen as it poured out of her. I had to swallow a couple of times to keep up with the flow.

She looking down at me as I was swallowing and said, "I feel it pouring out. It feels so thick and hot. It tastes yummy, doesn't it? I'm so glad you like this, because I love it. I want you to do this all the time. I love how we can do anything in bed".

Last night she came fast. Maybe, it was the shock that I would eat my cum from her. Today, she was expecting more.

"It feels so good. Go slow, with your tongue. Reach in there with it and get every drop. I want you to clean me. Don't stop, please suck my clit", she said.

When I did that, she started to tremble. She came like a volcano. Her pussy was clenching my tongue. She stayed on my mouth for another few seconds and then fell off to the side.

She quickly gathered up her clothes quickly. She thanked me for the great orgasm said that me she loved me and would be home about six o clock. Then she left.

I lay there thinking, "I wonder what she talks about with her friends?"

cpluver
cpluver
1,412 Followers