Finally Enough Pussies Available

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers

We traded barbs for another half hour before I started teasing Brett by taking my shorts off in front of him and putting lotion on my legs with just my panties and bra on. It had the desired effect, and not twenty minutes later he spraying a liter of joy juice into my cunt.

The summer was getting real interesting. Although it was impossible for me to believe, our relationships with Jim and Cindy caused Brett and I to develop an even higher sex drive for each other, so we fucked at least once, and often twice, every night Sunday-Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights, and all day on Saturday and Sunday, we spent with Cindy and Jim, fucking them both weekend nights.

After six weeks of this bliss I was certain of my own feelings. I loved Brett more than anything, as a sibling, friend, and sexual partner, and sex with him was the best possible. However, I also had feelings for Jim. If Brett was a 10 in bed, Jim was a 9 on Friday and a 9.5 on Saturday, so much better than any other guy I had fucked except Brett. Also, in every way Jim was simply very enjoyable to be around. He was funny, kind, considerate of other people (all other people, not just Brett and me), and easy going. Also, Cindy was a real gem. She was easy to talk to, had the right combination of femininity and independence, and while more driven than Jim was never unpleasant.

The start of the seventh week of our blissful relationship with Cindy and Jim Brett told me that on Friday we were going to have a "business" discussion with them. I tried to get him to tell me more, but he put me off, even when I pretended to only want sex if he told me (yeah, that worked for about thirty seconds until he stuck a finger up my cunt). I called Jim and he said he and Cindy also had no clue what Brett meant.

Brett actually arranged for our "business meeting" to be in a conference room in the office building he worked out of.

By the time of our "business summit," Jim had found full time employment in our little city, Cindy had been offered an assistant professorship at the nearby college she was getting her graduate degree and teaching at, Brett's business was thriving so that he had hired two more people that summer, and I was only one semester away from early graduation at college X.

Jim and Cindy seemed to be as perplexed as I was when we met in the conference room.

"Maybe some of you have an idea about what I want to talk about; maybe none of you do; regardless you'll probably find my proposal highly unusual, but hear me out completely before you react emotionally in any way. Agreed?"

"Sure," the three of us said, shrugging our shoulders.

"Then you won't mind signing these documents," Brett continued, pulling three sheets of paper out of a briefcase and handing a sheet to each of us. The document was a short and sweet contract essentially saying that in consideration of Brett making a potentially really rewarding business proposal to the three of us we agreed not to get mad at him, get emotionally distraught, hit him or throw things at him, or hold anything against him if we didn't agree to his proposal.

At first the three of us thought it was a joke; but we could tell by Brett's responses to our quips and questions that he was entirely serious. His serous demeanor was backed up by the computer and projector that were sitting on the table which he obviously was going to use for a Power Point presentation.

While the three of us all had our reservations, we all loved or really liked Brett, and our curiosity was so aroused that we all signed the contract, as did Brett. What followed floored us.

"I don't know if you two, Cindy and Jim, have had any suspicions, but Amy and I have had a sexual relationship for three years."

I'm sure I turned bright red as the blood rushed to my face at the speed of a swollen stream; Cindy's and Jim's jaws just about hit the table as the color drained from their faces.

"In fact, Amy and I are madly in love with each other. But both of us want biological children and we know that we absolutely cannot have them together," Brett continued just like he was making a presentation to a potential client, complete with pie chart showing the probability of birth defects in any offspring we had in view of listed possible recessive genes our parents might have.

I was mostly in a state of shock and didn't hear much of what Brett was saying until his next bomb as he changed screens in his presentation.

"I'm positive that you two, Cindy and Jim, have also had sexual relations and are in love with each other."

With that I'm sure my face changed from blushing to colorless, Cindy's head literally fell onto the table ("That's gonna make a mark," I thought to myself), and Jim almost fell backward out of his chair.

The three of us were shell-shocked as Brett continued with his show. After about a half hour, all three of us remaining silent except for some involuntary moans and groans, he cheerily said "What do you think?"

About all I got out of the presentation was that Brett could marry Cindy, Jim could marry me, the four of us would live together in a big house and share all the child costs, Brett and Cindy would have kids together as would Jim and me but we would continue fucking our siblings to our hearts content. That way no one would ever know about our incestual relationships yet we could continue to have them throughout our lives.

Finally the three of us snapped out of our stupors and started asking questions. Jim and Cindy first wanted to know how Brett knew about them, and all of us wanted to know how he could be so presumptuous, so matter-of-fact, or so seemingly detached. Every time one of us started to get hyper, however, he would wave our signed contract and without rubbing it in our face calm us down.

After an hour of questions the three of us had either settled down or had our emotions drained from us so we asked him to do the Power Point again. Actually it was clear he had clinically thought this out very well, including intelligently speculating on the desirable attributes our kids would have, how they would benefit from essentially having two mothers and two fathers, how we could remain close to our families, how we could financially benefit greatly and how he, Brett, would pick up the tab for any shortfalls (he was already well on his way to being able to do that).

Brett concluded with this: "There is only one possible drawback. If anybody ever gets jealous or possessive it won't work. But I believe I know all of our personalities well enough to know that is unlikely, and it certainly hasn't been a problem this last seven weeks has it?"

In typical Brett fashion he then said "All right, I've got reservations at the best casual restaurant in the area and there's a limo in front by now waiting to take us there. Let's have a great time, and the three of you can tell me what your reaction to my proposal is in a couple of weeks."

With that he hustled us all out to the limo, poured us champagne (which we all chugged) for the short trip to the restaurant, and told jokes as we motored along.

When Jim and I went to bed together that night it was far different than it ever had been before. We weren't like jungle animals; we had a different attitude. We talked quietly and seriously.

"Amy, do you ever think you could marry me? I do love Cindy, probably as much and in the same way as you love Brett; but I can also see you being the mother of my children."

"Uh, well; Jim, let's try this; maybe we should make love to each other a few times instead of fucking. Maybe that will test our feelings. I do really like you."

"Actually, Amy, next to Cindy you're the best woman I know in every way. And you are really fun to have sex with. I think you're right, let's give it a try."

That night we slowly stripped for the other person. We touched each other lightly with our fingers. We were adoring without being zealous. We had really nice rhythmic intercourse, more emotionally satisfying than physically; and I fell asleep on Jim's shoulder. Emotionally drained we remained in that position the entire night.

The next two weeks the four of us had lots of discussions among ourselves. I individually talked with Brett ten times, and Jim four times, but I knew that Cindy was the most important one to talk to. On a Tuesday that she had no commitments after noon and I had no classes we had a long lunch and then a walk in the park.

We found our outlooks almost identical. We loved our brothers with all of our hearts, and no one could ever take their place. But Brett was absolutely right; we could never have natural children with them. Cindy found Brett to be the second best guy she'd ever encountered, and I felt the same way about Jim.

It was decided, Brett was right.

To the shock of both families we had a double wedding the first of September. Because we had so little lead time, we had to pay top dollar to get what we wanted for the reception, but Brett picked up most of the tab so our parents couldn't complain. What nobody recognized was that each of Cindy and I had two wedding rings on at the reception since we were really married to two people.

Our first married night we spent with our legally recognized spouses. During the joint honeymoon we spent most nights with our incest spouse. We returned from the honeymoon to a five bedroom house that we bought jointly, with Brett providing the down payment.

It's now been nine months since our nuptials. So far it's been fantastic; for Cindy and I five nights a week with our brothers, two with our husbands. No problems whatsoever!

Now both guys are talking about kids, though, so Cindy and I might have to go off the pill soon and be sure to sleep only with our husbands during high fertility periods, or have our brothers use condoms. We'll probably start that next month, and hope to get pregnant quickly.

What a dream; a pussy for each cock, but not the same pussy and cock every night.

imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers
12