Finally Fucked the MILF

Story Info
I fucked an MILF.
876 words
2.9
64.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ompat10
Ompat10
1 Followers

Now get this short story of mine experience with a mature woman. I usually enjoy some weekends with my friend at his house. As his father goes out of the town every weekend, he doesn't get bored with my company. We enjoy the days, watching TVs, playing games etc. No, you don't think that we have sex because we are not gays! We are both straight! Sometimes his mother also joins us in card games. Well, I think from this place we should start particularly! About his mom, she looks pretty sexy like a mature porn star. She has got big boobs, blond hair, sexy ass and also some sexy expressions always on her face.

But something unusual happened a few weeks ago...

As usual I was preparing to go to my friend's house. I thought to phone him up and ask, at what time should I come? His mother picked up the phone. I said:

"Hello, how are you today? Is Tommy home?" A soft voice replied:

"Yes of course. When are you coming?"

"I was just about to leave. See you!" I hung up the phone.

I reached the house in about 15 minutes, parked my cycle beside the garden fence and rang the bell. She opened the door. I, a bit nervous by her expressions, asked her:

"Is Tommy home?" She said:

No, he had just gone to the market to buy something. He will return soon. Why don't you come in and wait a bit?"

"Yeahh," I replied.

"Meanwhile I will get a special drink for you. Just sit in the guests' room I am just coming"

With that she went into the kitchen. I looked at her curvy figure as she went away and murmured to myself: "My God she is damn sexy!" And sat in the guests' room.

She entered the room with two bottles in her hands probably of beer. I at once asked:

"What is it?"

"Are you 18?" She asked and sat beside me.

"Yes I am going to turn 19 next to next month. Why are you asking me?" I answered nervously.

"This is a drink which people drink when they are above 18. Please have it!" She said confidently. I replied trying to change the topic:

"Tommy has not yet returned!" She then suddenly changed the scene completely:

"What you people do when you are alone?" I replied, shocked:

"What do you mean?"

She said calmly: "Don't be afraid. I am just like your friend. What you people were doing last Saturday in Tommy's room when I was in the kitchen?"

Oh my God, she hit the spot, I said now shivering:

"When? Hmm...Nothing. But why are you asking?"

"Don't, feel nervous. I heard you both watching some kind of a porn movie and masturbating. Isn't it?"

"What are you saying I cannot understand?" I said emptying my beer bottle. She said:

"Juts calm down, it is OK! I am not going to tell you out, I'm not your mom! I love people who have nice cocks, I am sure you have a good one too! And she touched my cock gently. I refused:

"What are you doing, Tommy will be here any moment!"

"He has gone with his father out of town. Actually I sent him forcibly so that we could talk. Now we both are alone around here!" she stared at me: "So..."

"SO?" I said!

"You know what." She said: "My pussy is wet!" And held my hand on her pussy.

We kissed for long feeling each others tongues between the lips. It was warm. She took out my cock from my trousers and sucked it. I meanwhile removed my trousers and shirt. She was now sucking and licking my cock hard touching my testes balls softly with other hand.

I then removed her clothes all at once and pressed her soft round boobs. I sucked the tight nipples which made her feel cozy. She went to the couch and lay down, showing her wet pussy to be licked. I reacted at once and showed her that I am also good at it. She was now nearly screaming with joy. We again kissed. She held my tool and kept its cap on her entrance. At once I inserted it into the hot cunt!

She was on her clouds when the cock's tip banged her G - spot. I then fucked her hard with all my strength. She then climbed on top of me and rode my cock like a horse. She was really good at sex. Then she offered me her ass. I fucked it hard doggy style. I fucked her form behind really hard and good! Then again I fucked her pussy from back this time...the hardest.

She said:

"Don't cum in me. I want to swallow it!" I said.

"Get ready, it's coming, it's coming...yeah... I am cumming!"

With that I placed the cock on her face she licked it like a baby sucking milk from bottle. We both were totally exhausted. We had sex again at noon as we both didn't want to miss the golden opportunity.

Now I go to Tommy's house more than usual and try to meet and mate with his mother when nobody is home.

Ompat10
Ompat10
1 Followers