Finally Getting a Lick

Story Info
A woman finally gets the licking she deserves.
913 words
4.33
20.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dick is so hard" is what Ty sent... and Jen couldn't get enough. She was done playing coy and just wanted to feel his body against hers. They had been talking for months but it was nothing serious as he just pursued her to fuck her. She however, didn't know what she wanted but she liked being a challenge to him as she was holding all the cards.

The second she saw the message she felt a shiver go down from her neck to her shoulders, down through her stomach and pulsating at her very ready and waiting pussy. The message was followed by a sexy picture of his dick that was so hard she almost came just thinking about how deep it would go inside of her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to wait much longer and needed to have him just as bad, if not more, than he wanted her. "My place NOWWW or I'll go on without you . I need that cock right this second!!"

She quickly ran to tidy the place up. It was already clean as her parents had just paid her a visit and she didn't want to deal with her mother's judgement. But she threw the dishes away and sprayed some lavender and sandalwood room spray then proceeded to undress and find the sluttiest outfit she could find. A white lace bra and a matching G-string. She then threw on a pair of red stilettos and a short red dressing gown.

As she was running into the kitchen her phone chimed. "Mmmhhmm I bet you do. I'm on my way " . As excited as she was she needed some alcohol to calm her nerves as it had been 3 months since her last time having sex with a guy. She took out a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses, filling hers to the top, and chugging it half way, then the doorbell rang. Excitedly she ran to her door with her glass still in her hand and opened it quickly. Ty stood at the door looking as hot as ever and took a quick glance up and down before picking her up and meeting his hot mouth to hers. She wrapped both legs around his waist and her arms around his neck she could feel his hard dick through his pants. With the glass still in her hand she massaged his tongue with hers and wanted to feel his mouth on her pussy. He leaned her against the wall and as he did that she threw the glass across the room needing to use them both to explore his body. As her legs met the floor his hands readily rushed up and down her body and he could barely contain himself.

Ty took off her bra and caressed her tender nipples. He used his hand to lift her chin, and he kissed down her neck licking his way down to her hard nipples. Using his tongue in ways she could never imagine, Jen could feel her wet pussy start to drip down her thighs. She moaned with each nibble and suck, getting louder with every second. She slid her hand into her panties and slipped 2 fingers into her pussy. She then put them in his mouth and felt his dick stiffen harder than she could have imagined. He instantly picked her up and threw her onto the bed, climbing onto of her after taking off his shirt and pants.

His lips met hers and after just a taste he licked down her body, past her chest, down her stomach, and made his way to her soaking panties. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and with his tongue stroked along her panties.

Ty- "You have been waiting for this".

Jen- "I have and I want you to fuck me so hard, this bed should be soaking wet".

He quickly took of her panties and set them aside on the bed. He spread her legs again and thrusted his mouth onto her pussy, licking around the clit in perfect circles. Her head struck back, and she pulled on the sheets with both hands. It felt so good and she couldn't help but let out loud moans. He skillfully circled her clit and each second, she felt that she was coming closer and she was going to cum, but he wouldn't let her, not yet. She grabbed his hair and tugged while loosing herself in the intense pleasure she had been craving. He pushed his long tongue in and out of her, swallowing the juices that were building up. Jen was screaming from the pleasure and the pain of not being able to cum.

Jen- "Pleeeease let me cum. I need to. Please!!"

Ty looked up and smiled at her with his wet lips and looked her in the eyes, he exposed his tongue to her and went back down making strong, long strokes on her clit. He finally thrusted 3 fingers into her pussy and used his tongue to rub her throbbing button until she let out a scream. Her body shook, she had to bite her lip as her eyes rolled back into her head and her back arched from the intense sensation that sent waves through her spine. Ty licked up all the juiced and lifted her legs, closed her legs and pushed her over to her side giving her a big slap on her ass.

To be continued...