Finally Getting to Watch

Story Info
Finally getting to watch girlfriend with another man.
996 words
4.01
37.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at a beautiful summer wedding in California. L was wearing a sexy yellow dress that revealed just the right amount of her braless 32b's.

Being in our late twenties we enjoyed the open bar for a few hours and were feeling pretty good. Once the dancing started we hung around the edges sipping our drinks and watching others dance. Eventually we started dancing enjoying each other's company.

L saw a cute girl and decided to go dance with her. I went to the bar and got a refill and started chatting with a nice couple while watching L dance.

After a while I noticed her at the bar with a handsome looking guy. After they got their drinks they started talking on the edge of the dance floor. L was obviously enjoying his company. She kept touching his arm and brushing his chest. He in turn only had eyes for her, trying not to be too obvious when he glanced at her chest.

I was enjoying watching from afar, she's known for years that I wanted to watch her with another man. After a while L and her new friend turned and started walking into the dark toward the road that lead to the field that most people parked in. I wanted to let them go alone but after a few minutes my curiosity got the better of me and after excusing myself from the conversation I was barely able to follow in the first place, I started walking in the direction they disappeared in.

Walking though the dark letting my eye's adjust, my heart was racing wondering what I would find. After getting to the field the cars were parked in I slowly walked from car to car.

Eventually I heard her voice and I slowed down when I looked around the corner of a big SUV. Then I saw L and the guy she had been flirting with. They were standing close to each other and looked like they were about to kiss. And then it happened and it was slow at first, and then became more passionate. Her hands wrapped around his neck, his around her waist then dropping down to squeeze her ass through the thin material of her dress.

After a few minutes she pulled her dress up a little so she could kneel down and not stain the dress. She started rubbing the front of his slacks then reached up and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the slacks. After slowly unzipping his fly she pulled his slacks and boxers down to reveal his long and thick hard cock. She took it in her hand and stoked it while looking up at his face.

Then while looking him in the eyes she licked the head of his cock and he moaned so loudly I could easily hear him. She started sucking his cock like it was the only one left in the world. He was running his hands through her hair and stuck his hand down the front of her dress to grope her amazing tits, pinching her hard nipples. After a while he pulled her up to kiss her again. Then he told her how badly he wanted to fuck her and started to pull her dress up.

He told L to turn around and bend over the hood of the car. Then he pulled her dress up over her hips to reveal her sexy ass. After pulling her panties down to her ankles he grabbed her hips and slowly pushed his cock all the way into her very wet pussy. He started slow and then built a faster rhythm, his pelvis slapping her ass on every thrust. She built to an orgasm pretty quickly and came all over his hard cock while moaning for him not to stop. A few minutes later I could hear him tell her he was getting close to cuming. She turned around and got back onto her knees and started sucking him like there was no tomorrow.

Within a minuet he grabbed the back of her head and exploded into her mouth. After she swallowed she stood up and leaned against the hood the car. He picked his pants up and kissed her again. He asked if they should get back to the party and she said he should go and she will join him shortly so people wouldn't see them walking back in together.

After he left she waited a minuet and softly said P are you over there? I was shocked, I couldn't believe she knew I was there. After a few seconds I said yes, to which she replied then you better come over here if you want the sloppy seconds you've asked for a thousand times. I walked over and after looking into each other's eyes we knew we both enjoyed it. We started kissing, her mouth tasting different but I was so horny I didn't care.

She rubbed the front of my slacks and giggled then said, you really did like watching him fuck me didn't you. Then sunk to her knees and after undoing my pants pulled them and my boxers down to my knees and started sucking me. I was so horny I couldn't let her do it for very long for fear of Cuming. I stopped her and without having to say anything she turned around and bent over the same hood again. I lifted her dress over her hips again and pushed in. She was so wet and felt different but wonderful. I started to fuck her slowly for fear of cuming too quickly. After a few minutes she looked over her shoulder and said, baby you can cum, he already gave me a wonderful orgasm and I know fucking me from behind makes you cum so quickly. That was all it took and I exploded into her. After a minuet we got dressed and headed home instead of heading back to party.