Finally Got Her... and Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre said nothing. He bucked once, filling me to the base of his dick. And that was that. I had ten inches of dick buried in my ass. My own cock was rock hard, and I wanted nothing more than the man behind me to just fuck me stupid.

Andre grabbed my hips and increased his rocking to a steady stroke. His big dick eased in and out of my ass. Every inch, every vein shot tingles of pleasure through my body. It was like nothing I'd ever felt. I got an undeniable urge to stroke my cock. I wrapped my fist around it and gave a few loose strokes while enjoying Andre smooth motion.

"Oh yeah," Laney said. She leaned back onto the bed and rubbed her swollen pussy for our enjoyment. "He's getting into it now, baby." She cupped a breast to her lips and nibbled on a nipple.

A voice in the room said, "Fuck me."

It took me a moment, but I realized with a lingering twinge of embarrassment that it was me!

Laney squealed with joy. "Give it to him baby! Give it to him good."

Andre's big hands clamped onto my ass cheeks. He fucked me faster. And faster. I felt his heavy balls slapping against my backside. His cock filled my hungry asshole, stretching it wide, satisfying a craving I never knew I had.

A strange, new feeling tingled at the sweet spot between my balls and asshole. My cock throbbed despite it not being touched. Andre's powerful thighs shook the bed with every pounding impact into my ass. I felt my balls tighten.

My cock spurted a half-dozen ropes of cum onto the bed. I gasped for breath as it twitched and went soft. I couldn't believe it. I had just shot the biggest load of my life from being fucked in the ass.

I had barely begun to wrap my mind around it when Andre gave his warning. Laney leaned her head against the small of my back. Andre pumped one more time. He pulled his cock out, wrapped his hand around it and started jerking.

Arc after sticky arc of cum splattered onto Laney's face and my back. It was nearly boiling as it ran down my ass cheeks and dripped onto the bed. Laney giggled and pulled me in for a kiss. Andre's salty cum glazed our faces as her tongue found its way down my throat. I found myself wondering what it would've been like if his cock had exploded in my mouth.

Laney pointed at my shriveled dick and gave a fake frown. "You did all that work to fuck me and you came before you even got near it."

Andre handed me towel. He winked and nudged my shoulder. "I have a feeling he'll be back a few more times."

Busted...

12