Finally Have Fun with My Neighbour

Story Info
Fun with my drunk neighbor.
2.1k words
4.2
109k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago I got to do something I never thought I would but had hoped might happen...I fucked my neighbour.

It was a Friday night and I was sat in my flat watching tv when I heard the distinctive sound of a chinook helicopter in the distance. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to helicopters and can tell what certain ones are by their distinctive sounds.

I rushed out of my flat to the communal front door and opened it ready to see this helicopter going over head but instead of looking up I noticed someone sat on the doorstep. It was Sue, my neighbour.

She was sat on the step with bags of shopping next to her and her head down. I said "Sue, are you ok?" She looked round and smiled and I knew then that she was obviously drunk. She said hi and I asked her why she was sat on the step. She said she was tired and couldn't find her key. I asked if the door to her flat was unlocked and she said it was so I told her not to move and I picked up her shopping and took it into her flat.

I then came back for her. I bent down and told her to put her arm around my neck and I'd help her in. She wasn't too steady on her feet but I managed to stand her up. I noticed when she got up that the step was wet so she must have wet herself. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass her so just helped her into her flat.

When we got inside I tried to sit her down but she just put her arms around my neck and said I was a good friend to her. We only really spoke in passing so I knew it was just the drink talking but thought it was nice to hear. Sue is in her 50's and an attractive women with a good figure and I've often thought of her in a sexual way, as you do with attractive neighbours but I never thought I'd be in this position with her. She let go of me but was still staring at me and I could sense she was maybe getting a little turned on. I know I was. I said "you should sit down and relax" but as I said it I looked down to her jeans and could see the damp where she had wet herself. She saw me look and said she felt wet so I made a bold move. I said "let's get you out of those wet jeans and give you a wash. I think you may have had an accident when you were sat outside." I moved towards her and undid the button to her jeans and pushed them down towards the floor. She didn't complain.

As I knelt in front of her I could smell her piss but that just made my cock so much stiffer. I led her to the bathroom and told her to take her knickers off so we could wash her. She looked me square in the eye as she leaned on me and slid her knickers off. By now my cock was busting to come out of my jog bottoms but I was still only being a friend so I helped her step into the bath so I could wash her pussy. It was a little bristly so you could tell she usually shaved it, which I much prefer. I sat her on the end of the bath as I ran some water and soaped up my hands. She had her legs spread and her lips were already slightly parted and glistening so I figured she must be horny. I started to wash around her pubic bone and then over her lips and under arse and I couldn't help but use the palm of my hand over her swelling pussy lips. She moaned so I kept rubbing and her legs opened a little more. I rinsed the soap off her but was now rubbing her cunt and sliding a couple of fingers inside her which was making her moan even more. I knew I was going to fuck her this night but I wanted to make sure she knew she was going to be seriously played with and fucked all night. I got her out of the bath and toweled her down and then I took her into her bedroom.

I asked if she wanted me to put her to bed or did she fancy having her cunt played with some more. She smiled and leant forward and kissed me and her hand slid down my joggers to find my hard cock waiting for her. She said she wanted this inside her so I replied that that was definitely going to happen but first I wanted to get the rest of her clothes off and then start to explore her. I lifted her top off and undid her bra. Her tits were small and a little saggy but with great pointed nipples. I said to her "if this is only going to be a 1 off I want to make sure I do as much as possible to her so we both remember it". She was still wanking my cock and started to go down to her knees to suck me but I stopped her and told her to get on the bed. Once she was on it I opened her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart and just stared into that moist cunt, savouring the sight and smell of it before moving forward to taste it. As soon as my lips touched her cunt she let out a loud moan. I could tell she was going to be noisy and I love that.

I started licking her pussy and nibbling her clit and it wasn't long before she started to tense up with her first orgasm. I continued licking her cunt as she started to cum and it was then I found out she was a squirter. The force on my face and in my mouth was fantastic and totally not what I expected but so horny. I drank as much of it down as I could as I continued licking her out. When she had finished I asked her if she liked having her cunt stretched. She just moaned and told me to do whatever I wanted to do to her. So I started to finger her. 1 finger, then 2, then 3 then I started to force my hand in. She was moaning really loudly and I thought at 1 point she might tell me to stop but she didn't so I carried on pushing my hand in until I got my thumb knuckle past the opening of her cunt and I then had my whole hand inside her. She was moaning really loud by this time and I was moving my hand around inside her cunt which was absolutely sopping wet by now and she came again, shooting her cum up my arm. I bent forward to lick it off and It tasted so sweet.

I continued to fist her for a while and she came a few more times. I then pulled my hand out and asked her if she had enjoyed that. She replied that she did and that that was the first time she'd ever had that done to her. I asked her if she liked having things done to her arse. She said she didn't like anal cos it usually hurt. I asked if she was willing to let me try and loosen her arsehole up a bit. She said she just wanted me to keep playing with her so do what I want as long as I fuck her at some point. I was definitely going to fuck her but I wanted to be able to switch between holes so I started playing with her cunt again and using the juices from that hole to lube up her arsehole. I slid a finger into her bum and worked it around a little. She was still moaning and it didn't seem like I was hurting her so I slid another finger in and then another until I had 4 fingers in her arse. I asked her if she was ok and she said yes. I asked if it hurt and she replied it just felt stretched but not uncomfortable. Whilst I had 4 fingers in her arse I was rubbing her clit with my thumb from my other hand. She came very hard and soaked the bed. I pulled my fingers out and moved up the bed to her so we were face to face. I said I wanted to fuck her and was she ready. She let out a gasp of a yes so I slid in between her legs and positioned the tip of my cock to the entrance of her very wet cunt.

I slowly pushed into her. This was a dream moment. I had often thought, and wanked over the possibility of fucking my neighbour and finally here I was sliding into her cunt and it felt amazing. We were in the missionary position and I was sliding in and out of Sue's cunt and it felt so good. She was on a non stop orgasm and I so wanted to shoot my load inside her but I had to control myself. There was still so much I wanted to do to her that I couldn't just spunk inside her now and let her sleep. She needed more fucking. I needed to keep fucking her for a lot longer yet.

I pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees. As soon as she was in doggy position I slid my cock back in her and banged her really hard.

She came again and all her juices were running down my leg. I pulled out and used my hand to scoop some of her juices out of her cunt and smeared them over her arsehole. It was time to fuck her arse. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and placed the top of my dick at the entrance to her arse. I pushed in slowly expecting it to hurt her but it slid in really smoothly and she let out a sigh so I think she must have done this more than she admitted but I didn't care. Tonight it was my dick in her and I was going to make sure I fucked her well. As I started to fuck her she reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She was going to cum again and it was getting really difficult to stop myself from coming so after a few more minutes of fucking her arse I pulled out and rolled her on her side. She seemed to like the rough treatment so I pushed her leg up so her cunt was exposed again and pushed my cock back into her.

I was squeezing her tit really hard and calling her a dirty slut which she seemed to enjoy and I asked her where all her previous boyfriends would dump there spunk and she said inside her. I wanted her to use the see word so I asked her again where they would cum and she said inside her pussy. I was fucking her really hard now and said I wanted her to tell me they came in her cunt and she screamed it out as she came again. This was the point of no return for me and I let out a loud moan as I shot my spunk into her well fucked cunt. I pushed and pushed to make sure I shot as much up her as I could. When the last thrust was done I just stayed in the position for a few moments then pulled my limp dick out of her. I wasn't quite finished yet tho. I rolled her onto her other side and moved up to her face and pushed my cock into her mouth for her to clean up. When she's finished i spread her legs and opened up her cunt to see my spunk start to ooze out of her. She was now starting to fall asleep so I gave her a kiss and returned back to my flat.

I didn't see her for a few days but when we bumped into each other she looked a little embarrassed but I said "hi Sue, how are you feeling?" To which she just smiled and said she was good.

I thought to myself, yes, you certainly were.